๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’š๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“ |...

By Thebandguy

In which a babysitter Yelena Lebraz fall in love with the father of the child she's babysitting. Who named is... More

Prologue
1. recognisable
2. unexpectedly him
3. needed me
4. she saw too much
5. reverse uno
6. the bad tension
7. a taste of sins
9. the picture of him
10. think of brielle
11. lust for life
12. the love of mother
13. million dollar man
14. she's not me
15. backfire
16. she looks like fun
17. when she thanked him
18. clueless
19. same mistake and past
20. in love with judas
21. the plans he made
22. alone together
23. wondrous place
24. sweet mourning
25. only one's who knows
26. is it made in love?
27. you're too hard to let go
28. her feelings
29. p is for positive
30. steppin' on the last train
31. in which: she finally see the world
Epilogue

8. taste of your own medicine

1.2K 23 10
By Thebandguy

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

You know someone been telling me that being workaholic you will lose people that loves you. But that's not what i really worried about, they said tired is for all lazy people. I wasn't that people and i dont really care about that, I wasn't really tired taking care of Brielle. If im being honest, it's actually fun, i like Brielle so much.

Would you be so tired to lovely child? I dont like children but Brielle has all my heart, she's very lovely kid, you know.

It was Sunday so i found myself out lunch with my friends Aneesa and Yaz later that day. Yaz basically told me that he went back with his ex, he told us that he's really happy with his ex so he gave him a chance. Well, i want him to be happy so i just agreed with him, while Aneesa is shaking her head, it kinda make me laugh that she is more stressed than to Yaz, i mean, Aneesa never had a boyfriend, sure she's a flirt but scared commitment.

Kinda jealous with her actually, while me a fúcking addicted to sèx not until i woke up to the truth, the reality slapped me and told me that men are stupid, men will destroy your life so i had to make a promises to myself that i will stop being horny teen and fulfill my dream instead. But now, i kinda ruin my promise.

Alex happened.

No definitely, Alex happened. My jerk crazy boss who made me crazy that night. I still blame myself for not stopping him, because you want it. It's totally his fault right? God, but I'd let him ruin my promises, i dont understand why him, there's even more hot than him that i dumped before but him God, i dont know what the hell he even did to me that i began to feel crazy about him.

To be honest I shouldn't blaming him for something it was actually my fault. If i didn't kissed him in a first place none of that will happened, but i did anyway, i kinda seduce him for that one kiss, oh God, that's very embarrassing, i behave like a desperate who addicted to sèx .

"Can we not talk about her, Yaz, it make me want to kill her face off." Aneesa groaned, trying her best to calm herself.

They basically talking about the new assistant of Ryan, aka my previous boss. They told me that she's bitch and trying to seduce Ryan, which makes me laugh, why everyone drooling to Ryan when he already had children and wife, i guess?

"Alright, what about you, how's your job with Alex Turner?" Yaz asked me turning their head over me, we've been talking about him, yes i know, dont worry I didn't tell them about what happened a few days ago.

"His child is lovely." I responded coldly, not sounding interesting.

"I heard he own the tranquility hotel base and casino." Yaz pushed my shoulder. "You wanna go there?"

I shook my head. "Not planning to go to casino." That will definitely kill me and destroy my future right? I mean money.

"You know what you're right, that'll be weird if you went to your boss's club." Aneesa shrugged off. "Seeing you getting wild."

Little did they know how i acted desperate with him that night. Oh God, whenever I remember that i feel like i want to kill myself over embarrassment.

After our lunch we decided to go shopping. Obviously Yaz and Aneesa buy a lot of clothes, and me i just bought one dress, i dont need to waste a lot of money since i need to save up. To be honest When im with this two, you will definitely need to spend money, even though you have to save up, but that's fine, Alex pay me well, it kinda surprised me that he pays that much.

We stopped in Cafe since Aneesa and Yaz want some coffee. So i waited them here outside, i dont want to bother to go inside since im not buying anything. I swear to God, This two doesn't care of money as long they spend whatever they want.

While waiting them I've decided to check my phone to see that it's already two in the afternoon, i know it's my off today but i still need to take care of Brielle and i wanted to, i cant trust her father to take care of her—

"Yelena?" Said the familiar voice behind me. I immediately alert with those voice that make me shiver. Oh God, i know who belong that voice. I began to get nervous as i slowly turned to my side to see my previous boss which is Ryan.

I suddenly felt nervous, I couldn't move and couldn't speak. Lost in fucking worst, im froze in my position. He never changed, he wore navy blue suit and his classic slick back short hair.

Say something, Yelena!

"Mr. Wilder.." i finally managed to say something.

"Oh dont bother, just call me Ryan, you're not my employee anymore." He smiled at me, while his other hand is on his pocket. He didn't even change, he still look same. Dont wanna lie he still look...Good.

"Yeah right, Ryan." I laughed, making myself comfortable.

"So how have you been? Its been too long." Ryan asked, putting his both hands in his pocket.

I shrugged off. "Never been better, oh and i got a job."

"Well, that's great, I personally miss you working with me, i mean not just me but your other co worker." Ryan chuckled, running a hand over his hair.

"Yeah, that's what Yaz and Aneesa told me." I smiled warmly. He's not wrong Aneesa told me that it felt empty when i resign.

"Yeah, well, im glad you got a job." He smiled, God, those cute smile of him that it make me weak, but damn why Alex is always showing up to my mind. "You here by yourself?"

"Im with Aneesa and Yaz actually." I answered him politely. "What about you?"

"Came here to buy some coffee then headed to work." He said.

"Yeah right, you're still workaholic." I softly chuckled, never changed, Ryan is very busy person, always working and working.

Dont get me wrong, Ryan and i are very closed.

"Well, you know business is very important to me, so i need to work and work." Ryan stated delicately, the thing of him is he loves working but still have time with his daughter, unlike Alex.

"You need a break sometimes, dont be too serious at working." I told him, tucking my hair behind my ear. "You need to have fun sometimes."

"I think you're right. You know it's been too long Yelena, maybe let's grab some coffee sometime?" Ryan asked me, which is make my eyes blink twice, this is first of him.

He never asked me before, i mean probably because im still working with him, it will be so bad if you went out with your boss.

I cleared my throat. "Yeah...Sure." And just like that Yaz and Aneesa came making me relief.

"Oh..Mr. Wilder? Sorry for interrupting." Aneesa and Yaz greeted Ryan which is Ryan returned it back.

"Well, I'll go ahead, it's nice to see you again Yelena." Ryan smiled at me. "I'll see you around."

"Likewise." That's the only words came out to my mind.

Later that we decided to go home. You know what expect they asked, what was that about? And they began to teased me with Ryan and Alex. I mean obviously Alex is different from Ryan, and you know why. Alex my boss is very prick while Ryan is very sweet. But hell, Alex is driving me nuts, why suddenly Ryan came out of nowhere that Alex is began to mess in my mind.

Something on my mind telling me to have fun with Alex. God, i cant stop thinking about his fingers inside me. No Yelena stop. He's my boss and i should never mix business with pleasure.

But you know what screw that, i want him to feel how i felt that night, if he wants some game then I'll gave what he want.

By taking a deep breath, i fix myself. Opening the front door and hurriedly went to Alex's office. Im sure he's home staying in his office like he always do. I opened his door without knocking.

"What the hell, Yelena!" He looked surprised when he saw me, his face went irritated immediately. Obviously because I didn't knock. "How dare you not knocking first, did you not learn how to fucken knock?"

"I dont care." I response immediately, closing the door behind me.

"What are you doing 'ere?" Alex asked me with his cold voice.

"I just want you to taste your own medicine." I smirked, not thinking twice i run towards him.

"What?" He raised his brows, as i closed his laptop and seat on his lap. He look surprised, he was about to speak when I immediately crashed my lips to his.

At first he doesn't want to kiss me back but then he tense his jaw and kissed me back with his hand holding my throat. Kissing me roughly, but possessively. Wrapping my arms around his neck, kissing him more and more.

I dont know what i was thinking but damn, i want this so bad.

I pulled away and went to his neck, starting to press little kisses to his collarbone. Then i moved across to his neck , gently sucking and kissing wherever i can. I felt Alex sighed, his hand went to my waist.

"Yelena, stop for fúck sake." Alex said, but i just ignore him and keep going. Getting on my knees, Alex seemed surprised when he knew what i was about to do. "Jesus, Yelena. We're in me office, anytime soon someone will come here."

"Shut up." I hissed, knowing he want to since he didn't pushed me. I just ignore him again and continue unbuckling his belt then unzipping his pants, pulling down his underwear and grabbing his hard erect.

Never fucking did this blowjob with my own boss.

My hand curled around his cock, stroking him a little just to teased him in gently. He squinted at me and lick his lips. I smirked and began to jerking him off and his eyes clouded over, his head falling back to his chair when i ran over his tip. He let out a frustrated breath, after a second i licked him slowly, tenderly, trying to taste every inch of him.

After a moment of stillness i pressed my lips to his head, swollen and red and swirled my tongue. Alex was all soft grunts and groan, falling from his lips, with his swollen in size, i finally took him into my mouth. Beginning to rock my lips up and down as i heard him grunt a couple of times.

"Fuck.." Alex groaned, gently grabbing my head to pushed me in over.

Continue rocking my lips up and down...All of sudden we heard a knock on the front door, making us both stop. Alex and i immediately alert and panic all over us. I fixed myself not knowing what to do, while i wait Alex, zipping his pants.

"Hide under the table and dont make any noises." Alex told me as i do what he said and hid under his table, then heard the door opened. "What is it, Rosita?"

"I just need you to sign this contract paper." Rosita said to Alex, pursing my lips together when my eyes landed on Alex's hard manhood through his pants. Damn, is he still hard after we almost caught?

"Fine."  Alex sighed, the sound of his voice of him being irritated. While me trying not to move to make any noise 'cause Rosita is here and that will be so embarrassing if Rosita found me hiding here, especially in our boss's table.

"Is everything okay, Mr. Turner?" Suddenly Rosita asked that make me nervous. "You look exhausted and sweating."

"Yes, everything's fine, Rosita. You can now leave." Alex said firmly.

I felt relief when i heard the door, its a sign that Rosita finally leave. If i was only thinking straight, none of this will happened, but you know what overall i was actually not regret it, seeing Alex like that make me feel something good. The way he groaned 'cause i knew he enjoy it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 108 30
สแด‡สŸแด‡ษดแด€ x ๊œฐแด‡แด ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ "ษช'แด แด€สŸสŸ สแดแดœส€๊œฑ" Three girls who grew up with one another completely inseparable. Who would have known how things could have a tur...
69K 2.1K 51
[Unconditional love and complete freedom-that's what Marianne dreams of. But falling in love with ...
4K 286 48
Alexandra Queen, she has never had a normal childhood. Her and her mother were abused by her father and his friend, John. Day in and day out. Their j...
29.5K 760 65
Bucky and Yelena made a huge mistake that costed them everything. *His girl *Their friends *Their family Now many years later they are adults, and...