Back With A Vengeance

By Fire_And_Ice_1813

"I hereby condemn you to suffer the rest of eternity in hell." /\•/\•/\•/\ Victoria had always dreamed about... More

Authors Note Before You Read
Cast
Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Authors Note. Not an update
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
I'm so sorry!
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
21: The Resistance (Part 1)
22: The Resistance (Part 2)
Ho Ho Ho!
23: Phase one
24: The End (Part 1)
25: The End (Part 2)
Epilogue
Authors Note.
BWAV Creation
My Other Book(s)

Chapter three

430 16 3
By Fire_And_Ice_1813

Victoria's POV

I still can't believe that this is happening to me right now.

I'm currently in Alpha Phoenix's office with him and my mate, Max, sitting on the sofa on the left side of the room as they both sort out my transfer papers.

Honestly, I actually do know how to do paperwork, but....it's really really really really boring. So, I just left it all for them to do.

Aren't I just the most wonderful person?

I'm so elated. I finally found my mate, and I'm going to be moving into his pack soon. It all feels so surreal. It feels like a wonderful dream.

Just then, Max looked at me and gave me an unreadable expression. I wonder what all the strange looks are all about. Maybe he's just as excited as I am but doesn't know how to show it to me.

Apart from the strange looks, his body language and the way he spoke to me earlier are really sending me bad vibes. I shrugged it off and continued to watch them while they did the paperwork. And trust me when I say that it's a really boring sight.

Now that I think back to that day, I regret ignoring the signs. If only I had thought for just a moment, things could have been different. Better

Anyways, I have to go see Nicky and the twins. I should still have about a day or two before Max and his warriors have to leave and I have to go back with him since I'm his mate. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that those friends of mine will hunt me down and kill my ass if I don't see them before I leave.

Those guys are really scary when they are angry.

' And we can't forget our plans of for Nicky.'  Oh, I completely forgot about that.

' I'm still voting for the spider plan. I want to see the look on her face when we tell her what we did.' I grinned at the thought. She would never know what hit her and her face would be epic! I could picture it now.

' Well I don't think that you will be able to see the look on her face because she's gonna kill you after she finds out.' She reprimanded me.

' You mean she's gonna kill us cuz we're sharing the same body. If I go down, you go down with me.'  I replied her sassily.

' Nope! That ain't gonna happen because I'm going to ditch your sorry human ass like this.' She quickly shut me out and retreated to the depths of my mind. The nerve of this fuzz ball! I love her but she can act like an asshole sometimes.

' Aww, but you love me.' She said.

' Not so sure about that tho.' I said

' Hey! Need I remind you that without me and my awesome navigation skills, you'd probably be lost in the middle of the woods.'

' Okay, that was just one time, how the hell was I supposed to know how to navigate through the forest. I was eight for goodness sake.'

' Vicky, you got lost because you were chasing a fucking butterfly. A butterfly! What made you think that was a good idea? Chasing an insect in the middle of the forest, sure, there is absolutely no way you could get lost.' The sarcasm was dripping like water. She had the nerve to laugh at me!

' Verna, in my defence I was an eight year old who was confused about what was going on around her after she just shifted for the first time alone in the forest. Plus, it was a pretty butterfly.'

' Sure. Whatever helps you to sleep at night.' then she returned to the depths of my mind.

I groaned in frustration getting the attention of the two Alphas in the room. Welp, since their attention is already on me, I guess I'll just take my permission to leave now.  But Alpha Phoenix spoke up before I could open my mouth.

"Oh! I completely forgot that you were here." Ouch, am I really that unimportant Alpha Phoenix? "Well, we're almost done with your transfer papers. You may to go see your family and friends and pack your things. Alpha Max is going to be leaving as soon as the alliance has been made, so you have about a day to get ready. You are dismissed." Max just kept quiet and continued to give me those weird stares through everything Alpha Phoenix said to me. I think I recognized one of them as... Contempt?

Meh, I'm not the best reader of faces so I could have just interpreted it wrongly. I mean, why would my mate; the other half of me that loves me till the end of the Galaxy, ever look at me in contempt or even disgust. It would be absurd.

Yup, definitely misread him. That's it.

I'm so caught up in my thoughts of my weird alpha mate as I walk in to Nicky's place, that I didn't even notice a pair of blue eyed twins and a petit blonde girl sneak up behind me. When I did, it was already too late as they already pounced on me and tackled me to the ground.

Welp, there goes my back.

"Argh, someone help me! I'm being attacked by three crazy people." I jokingly yelled as I tried to get them off me.

"Herye, herye, Queen Victoria The Great has fallen!" Seriously, Joshua is so dramatic, and he has a terrible fake British accent.

"We're going to miss you so much Tori." And I can't forget my overdramatic bestie.

"So, we're going to give you three months worth of hugs and cuddles since you're going to come visit us in three months, right?" John asked hopefully.

"Of course I will guys."

"That's good. Come on, let's all go to my house to help Tori pack her things because judging by the fact that your mate is an Alpha, I'm pretty sure he won't want to waste time to handle your transfer papers so that he can cuddle up with you in his pack." She said as we walked into her house.

"Yeah, you're right, and after packing we'll have one more night to have a sleepover since I'm leaving tomorrow according to Alpha Phoenix." I informed them as we entered my room and they helped me pack my stuff.

And I made sure that John and Joshua stayed far away from my underwear.

I love them but I swear that those two are the biggest perverts.

With their help I was done packing in no time and we started getting ready for our last sleepover, for now I hope.

We all gathered in the living room and John, Joshua and I were in a saluting pose as the three of us awaited our order from 'Commander Nicole'.

"Okay listen up soldiers, we have a very important mission to accomplish. We have to make this the best sleep over, so I'm going to give you all individual tasks to make this possible. Do I make myself clear?" She asked looking at all of us with the best serious look she could muster but I could clearly see the amusement in her eyes.

"Ma'am yes ma'am!" We replied in unison.

"Good." She pointed at John. "You go to the grocery store and get as many snacks as you can. Popcorn, Skittles, M&Ms, chocolate, any thing you can find and come back before 6 pm. Clear?"

"Ma'am yes ma'am!" He immediately took his took off out of the house after picking up his wallet from the desk.

"Ok. Joshua, you are to handle the movies and games. Pick out the best romance, comedy, horror and thriller movies you can find on Netflix. Also, go get your Xbox and VR headset and meet us back here at 6 pm. Is that clear?"

"Yes ma'am!" He took his car keys and left to get his assigned items.

"And last but most definitely not the least, Tori. You are coming with me. We will travel across the house and search for all the pillows, blankets and plushies we can find and we will bring them all back here so that we can make the biggest pillow fort ever. Let's go."

We've gathered all the things we'll need for the fort and the twins will be back soon. But something's wrong with Nicole, I may not be able to read other people, but I can tell when something's up with my best friend.

"Hey Nick, what's wrong?" I asked as we gathered the things we need for our pillow fort.

"Nothing." Yup, something is definitely wrong. And I think I have an idea of what it is.

"Is it about the mate issue?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Yes." She mumbled quietly looking at the floor hugging the pillow in her hand close to her chest.

"Are you sad because you haven't found him yet?"

"Uh huh." She hummed.

"And you're scared that we won't see each other again now that I'm moving away." She nodded.

"You're also scared that John and Joshua will find their shared mate and leave you to live alone with your parents for the rest of your life?"

"Am I really that easy to read, Tori?" She asked surprised that I was able to guess what she was feeling.

"No. I've known you since we were in diapers, so it's easier for me to see through your act." We both chuckled at that.

"I'm just worried Tori." She sighed. "What if I actually never meet him and I end up living alone in my parents basement with a hundred cats for the rest of my life and die alone?"

"Don't worry about it Nicky. You won't die alone, you'll find him soon, I can feel it. And the twins and I will never abandon you, you're our best friend. And just because I'm leaving doesn't mean we'll never see each other again. I'm not saying goodbye, I'm saying see you later, because no matter what happens, I'll definitely see you again one day. So don't cry, you'll make me cry." I finished my speech sniffling and she was full of crying.

"Thanks, I needed that. You're the best friend ever Tori." She said giving me a hug.

Needless to say that we had the best sleepover ever. I also might or might not have stabbed John's hand when he tried to eat my Pringles. Don't worry, he'll heal...

Eventually.

And I definitely didn't forget about Nicky. Let's just say that she'll be needing a haircut very soon *wink* *wink*

One sleepover and many tears later, and I'm heading to the Blue moon pack. Strangely, I was put in a different car from Max.

I'm on my way to my new life to live happily with my mate.... Or so I thought.

If only I had known what was coming for me, I wouldn't have gone with him. I should have never left.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

A/N:
So, what do you guys think is going to happen?

Do you like my book so far? To be honest, I didn't expect to get any reads or votes so early after posting this book, so this means a lot to me

Don't forget to share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 332 26
I looked into his eyes and Cammie screamed mate. AGAIN? I've heard of a second chance mate, but why was mine the SAME PERSON? Can 3 girls accept the...
19.1M 577K 58
**This is not the full version of the book. It was published and the full version is now on Amazon or Kindle.** Grace is not your typical werewolf. B...
7M 255K 52
Lila had a family. And for a while they were happy. Then on her eighteenth birthday, her Parents, brother, and his mate died in a tragic car accident...
216K 10K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...