Someone entirely new{COMPLETE...

By SincerelyNirvana

A short story about Pat and Y/N!this is from my Nirvana oneshot book,and since I'm bored I decided to make it... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 5(FINAL CHAPTER!)

19 0 0
By SincerelyNirvana

A/N
BDJXJXJDKDJ WHY DID THIS BLOW UP AS WELL

I MEAN IM NOT COMPLAINING

I APPRECIATE ALL OF THE READS

No one's pov
Pat managed to find an empty parking lot to park at.there were no other cars,just his.he parked the car and unbuckled himself,facing Y/N."Pat w-"but before Y/N could even say a sentence Pat unbuckled her seatbelt and pushed her seat down,pinning her arms down.Y/N widened her eyes and blushed,"P-Pat."she certainly didn't expect Pat to react this way to her teasing."you think it's funny,teasing me like that?"he asked,his knee close to her area."Well-I-I just-"she stammered,unable to form a proper sentence.Pat smirked,now he was in control."awww whats the matter Y/N?"his knee began to move,making Y/N squirm.Pat lowered himself and leaned towards her ear,"cat got your tongue?"he whispered.

A shiver ran down Y/N's spine,"P-Please."she mumbled."please what?"he asked,trailing his fingers up and down her exposed stomach.she gulped and bit her lip,"P-Please fuck me Pat."she managed to say."you don't need to tell me twice."Pat thought,the two were in sync as they began to take off their clothes.Pat dove into Y/N's neck,kissing and licking it until he bit down on her sensitive spot,making her moan.Y/N was driving Pat crazy,that was made apparent.

Timeskip cause I'm lazy

Pat and Y/N cuddled in the back of the car,their bodies covered in the blanket Pat kept in his car incase it was cold."so uh,are we a..a couple?"Pat asked nervously,Y/N looked at him.she smiled and shook her head,"are you that dense?"Pat blushed in embarrassment."of course we're a couple silly,"Pat sighed out of relief,"isn't it obvious?"she asked."I just wanted to be sure."he replied,holding her chin up.she grinned,"you're a dork Pat Smear."he smiled."true,but you're my soulmate Y/N Y/L/N."he said,making her blush.

The end!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
289K 8.6K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
75.7K 1K 28
Says it all in the title! A few imagines based of GIFs I find of my fave boys and girls <3