Black Swan (J.J.K x Malereade...

By Jungsoo_hae_758

The Bora Soop, also known as the Purple Forest. Jeon Jungkook was a normal boy who ends up wandering into the... More

1:The Fairies
3:The folk of the Soop
4:The Centaur's cave
5:Exploring the Forest
6:Hard Feelings
7:The Prince of Vampires
8:Gods and Queens
9:The Party
10:The morning after the Party
11: The Werewolf
12: The Twin's story
13: The childhood
14: Training
15: Diwali confession
16: Banished
17: New Life
18 First meet?
19- Honeymoon!
20- Kids
21- Jaehyun and Jungwon
22: Young talents
23: Jungkook's secret
24: Destiny

2:Bora Soop

152 12 70
By Jungsoo_hae_758

Hojin's POV

Jimin and I went to the fireplace after Jungkook went back to sleep. We were now deciding to make dinner.

"Do you think that boy is 18+?" Jimin asked as he summoned a Soju bottle from the cold closet and started drinking. We don't have any electricity sources in the jungle so we use cold closets instead of fridge.

"Jimin, he's not well right now. You can't offer him a drink!" I said and summoned the Soju bottle from his hand and drank it.

"Shibal Hojin get your own bottle! That was mine!" Jimin said.

"Yours? I don't see your name written on it!" I said.

He took the bottle back from me and gripped it tight and drank it. "Get your own Soju" He said. "Also, can you go out and get woods for the fire? And gather some vegetables also" He said. "I'll go to the jungle and hunt an animal. I hope we get a chicken"

"Wait, if we both go, who'll take care of Jungkook?" I asked summoning a new bottle of Soju from the fridge. I mean we couldn't just leave him unattended.

"Umm... Hojin? We have U-ro protecting the house! And I don't think we'll take so long. Chill!"

"Oooh... You're right Jimin!" I said and, I grabbed an axe and went out to get firewood and vegetables. Jimin flew out of the house for hunting.

I got some good wood and chopped them from their tree, then I snapped my fingers and the axe started cutting them into firewood pieces.

Meanwhile I gathered some onions, potatoes, and a few other vegetables. And collected a few flowers too. And berries.

When I went back, Jimin hadn't arrived yet. I decided to go one step ahead.

I snapped my finger and the vegetables got washed. I did magic again and the knife started chopping the vegetables.

I muffled the sound to not wake up the sleeping bunny. Jungkook kinda resembled a bunny with his cute rabbit tooth. I mean he was really cute.

I drank my Soju as the vegetables finished chopping. I then guided the bowl to the table, then the vegetables moved from the chopping board to the bowl with my magic.

After that I put the wood in the fire and lighted the fire.

Jimin arrive holding a live chicken. "He's lucky I found chicken" he said.

You see when we mean meat in Bora Soop, we mean Anything. Like anything that has flesh and bones, ain't a magical creature, and can't speak. The only creature me and Jimin don't eat is Cows. Cause we pray to them. And drink their milk.

But the last time we had a human over, we found out they are really picky. Only selected animals. Rest are a big no no by most of them. And some are vegetarian and vegan too. Or different restrictions for certain meat.

Damn these complicated humans.

Jimin placed the Chicken on the board. He un-retracted his talons and tore the chicken's neck with his bare hands.

"Are you just gonna drink your Soju or help me Bastard!" He told.

"Bitch you didn't help me with the vegetables" I said. Don't mind us that's how we are, we keep swearing at each other.

I anyways went and helped him pluck the feathers and then he used his magic to cut the chicken into small pieces.

"Do it quietly" I said pointing towards Jungkook.

"Ok" Jimin said.

After the chicken was done we just put everything in a pot along with the flowers (they give the aroma) and boiled them. We were making Dak-gom-tang.

We sat on the chair and began drinking the remaining of our Soju.

"The due date to pay our Taxes is coming soon, we gotta do it quickly" Jimin reminded me.

"Aahhh... Thanks for reminding Jimin! I almost forgot" I said.

"Don't you dare forget! Lord Yoongi will get angry"

Lord Yoongi is the Lord of the forest. He is a Gumiho, the nine-tailed fox. He is the lifeline of the forest. It is said that he created this forest, and can control everything and everyone here.

Anger Lord Yoongi and you may face death. Or worse. The only Lord scarier than him when angered is Lord Shiva. Anger Lord Shiva and he might destroy the World.

"I will, I will, and you too!"

"Yeah I will"

I heard creaks from the nest and turned to see Jungkook was awake.

"Oh, you're awake?" I said

"Yeah" He said. And raised his torso a bit so he was still lying but slightly raised.

I went towards him and rubbed his hair. "Did you sleep well?" I asked.

"I slept fine." He said. "What are you guys making?" He asked.

"We are making Dak-gom-tang, you eat chicken?"

"Yes, I eat chicken. What all does it have other than that?" I guess he was still traumatized by the tea.

"Onions, Garlic, Ginger, spices and flowers, that's it" I said. "Don't worry we don't usually put spiders in our food. The black widow spider is the only known cure to Acromantuala venom that's why we had to put it in the tea"

"So Jungkook... How old are you by the way?" Jimin asked.

"I'm 20, and you guys?"

"We're both turning 22 this month" I said.

Jungkook then took out a device, I think it's a phone or something that humans use and started holding it up.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"I'm looking for network, Hyung" he said

"Network?" Jinin chuckled "There is no network in the forest!"

"Yeah, no network or electricity" I added. "Except for the elf village, the elves make electricity with solar and bio energy" I said.

"But you might wanna stay away from the elves, they aren't really nice" Jimin said.

"Why?" Jungkook asked.

"They think they are superior to any other creature in the jungle, and are kinda backward." I said.

"Backward? How?"

"You'll find out"

"What other creatures are there here?" He asked.

"Well, there are like a whole lot of creatures" Jimin said. "I won't be able to name them all, but you'll come across them for sure!"

"How about you guys? What are you?"

"Ooh, we're a fairy, or fairys, Black Swan Fairy, to be precise" I said

"FAIRY??" Jungkook sounded shocked. "But I thought fairys looked totally different!"

"Aaaah, yeah! Humans have a very different interpretation of us." Jimin laughed. "Even he had the same reaction when he found out we were fairys, remember Honjin?"

"Yeah!" I knew who he was talking about.

"Who?" Jungkook asked.

"You're not the first human to have stumbled upon the forest, Kookie!" I said

"Kookie?" Jungkook kinda blushed hearing the new nickname

"Kookie, like the nickname?"

"Yeah... It's good" He said. "And I thought fairys looked like Tinkerbell"

"Haha, I really don't know why you humans think that." I said "They are pixies, fairys are human-like with bird wings"

"I can see that... So you're half Swan?"

"Noooo" I said, pointing to my eagle wings.

"Eagle?"

"Yeah" I then showed him my retractable talons. "This helps us kill the animals when we hunt"

Jungkook inspected my talons. "Wowww... It's just like an Eagle's" he said.

"Cause we're eagle variant of Fairys, then there are other variants also. The Nightangle variant, they aren't really strong, but can sing really well"

"Actually we have some relatives who are Nightangle variant. They live in Australia" Jimin added.

"Then there's peacock variant. They're really beautiful and awesome dancers."

"And Bat variant. Though bats aren't practically birds, there are Fairys who are bat variant."

"And then the owl variant. They only wake up at night and sleep during the day, but are really wise"

"And fyi, me and Hojin are the Prince of Birds, since we are direct decendants of Lord Garuda"

Jungkook was listening to us with attention.

"Dinner's ready btw" Jimin said. He summoned three bowls to the middle of the mat, he then put the contents of the pot in the bowls, along with spoons. Then he got the rice out of the rice pot, and some Kimchi and put it in another bowls.

"Can you stand?" I asked Jungkook.

He tried standing up but his injured ankle did't let him. "Owwwwe" he screeched and sat back down.

"Never Mind" I said and carried him the same way I had earlier and put him on the mat. I sat down beside him to eat.

And then we offered some food to the Lord and started eating.

"Why are you putting some food on the fire, Hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Offering our food to the Lord" I said.

"Lord?"

"Lord Yoongi, Lord of this forest. He lives on top of the tallest mountain, near the Den-go tree"

We then started eating our food.

Once we were done, I teleported all the dishes to the sink and they started washing themselves.

I then took Jungkook back to the nest.

"I don't think you'll feel sleepy now!" I chuckled.

"Not sleepy right now" He said.

"Wanna go for a flight?" I said.

"Yeah me and Hojin go for a flight everyday after dinner" Jimin said.

"How?"

I went and carried him, this time on my back. I used a charm to conjure a belt.

"Hold me tight, okay?" I said. I moved my Wings to make sure I was able to flap them properly. "Perfect" I said to myself. I went out and Jimin was there too.

We again started flying.

"WE ARE HERE!!" I shouted

"THE PRINCES OF THE BIRDS!" Jimin shouted.

The birds around the sky gave way and bowed to us.

Since Garuda Dev is the king of birds, it makes us, his direct decendants, the Prince of Birds. The only one we bow to is Lord Indra, Lord of the sky.

And the Mighty Phoenix.

We soared the sky for a long time.

"WOWWOWOWOWOW" Jungkook seemed to be enjoying himself.

"LIKE IT?"

"LOVE IT!"

"WANNA SEE SOMETHING" I said. We were above Jajeong lake.

"LET'S BE QUICK HOJIN-AH, IT'S ALMOST MIDNIGHT" Jimin said.

I dived down, just above the lake. I was close enough that both me and Jungkook could touch the water with our hands, but none of us got wet.

Jungkook scooped up some water and splashed it in my face. I did same. Then Jimin scooped the water with both his hands and splashed us both. Then I scooped water with both my hands and splashed Jimin.

We kept playing with the water untill we noticed the lake slightly glowing.

"SHIBAL IT'S ALMOST MIDNIGHT!!" I shouted and both me and Jimin dashed away from the lake, as high as we could.

"KEEP YOUR GAZE AWAY FROM THE LAKE JUNGKOOK" I said.

"Okay Hyung!" He said.

We flew as away from the lake as possible.

"That was close" Jimin said as we flew to the branch of a tall tree.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked.

"At midnight, when the lake glows, the water Nymphs come to take bath in the lake" I said. "Naked"

"And no man should ever see that. If any man just happens to glace at them bathing, he will get cursed forever, weather it was intentional or not!" Jimin said.

"Oooh... Damnnn" Jungkook said.

"Let's go back home!" Jimin said. "Race, Hojin? We couldn't complete today" I don't know why he's always in the mood to race when he always looses.

"Sure!" I said "Hana-Deul-Set!"

We spend off.

"Common Hojin Hyung! You can do it!" I heard Jungkook cheering behind me. "Let's go!" I said and started flying.

"Look, the lake is glowing!" Jungkook said. I had made sure we were at the safe height- where you can see the lake but not the Nymphs.

I arrived home before Jimin, as usual. I got in and laid Jungkook on the chair.

"You were awesome Hojin Hyung" Jungkook had a wide smile on his face.

"Ain't I!" I said and ruffled his hair. I carried him to my nest and placed him.

Jimin arrived.

"JIMIN HYUNG! HOJIN HYUNG WON!" Jungkook said.

"Aishhh... I thought he would slow you down and I'll finally win!"

"Well I'm THE PARK HOJIN, THE PRINCE OF BIRDS" I said.

"By the way do you have a blanket, Hyung? It's kinda chilly here" Jungkook said.

"Ummm... We don't use blankets, we have this" I showed my wings. "Don't worry, I will keep you warm... If it's okay for you to sleep with me"

Jungkook widened his eyes. I then realised what he thought sleeping together was.

"No no no, I don't mean that!" I said. "I mean just... Like share the bed... So I can use my wings to keep you warm."

Jungkook thought for sometime. "Okay... Then" he said.

I got in the bed beside him, and had my wings around him.

"Feel warmer?"

"Yes hyung, thank you"

"Sleep well"

Jimin blew off the lights with his wings. "Good night" He said.

"Good night" I said. And went to sleep

Jimin's P.O.V

I've been noticing the pattern: Hojin found an injured human, and now we're both helping him, but he's helping him more.

Being with him most of the time, taking him on night rides, and now sharing a bed with him.

It's just like last time, except that time it was me, now it's him.

I really hope he doesn't make the same mistake I did.

I don't think he knows I still cry thinking about him. Although it has been three years already.

How's it guys! Do vote and comment, don't be a silent reader 🥺🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 16.5K 40
Yoongi is the son of Hades. He's been stuck in the underworld his whole life with nothing but dead souls to keep him company. He's shunned by the oth...
17.4K 927 65
Vampires and Witches have been roaming around the Earth since the beginning of times, living alongside humans without making their presence known. Ju...
5.8K 347 31
Everyone prays for a miracle to happen to their life, to fulfil their wishes... Some are greedy and some are genuine.. It is a story about seven men...
997 374 27
A magical adventure with BTS members: Embark on an unforgettable odyssey with Y/N, whose life takes a fantastical turn on her 16th birthday when she...