The Abnormal

By Scarlet_Witch3000

Jamila Afdil lives in SunLife a normal town, except for the fact that if you have over two children the young... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four

Chapter Thirty One

3 1 0
By Scarlet_Witch3000

I gasped as I removed the long sleeve of his t-shirt and I saw the skin around his wound. There must have been some form of poison in the bullet because his arm was slowly but surely turning grey. I rifled through the medicine and noticed a small pot of activated charcoal which I knew could help a bit with the poison so I added some to the area. I took some medicines and started mixing them, I added a small sample of John's blood to make sure I had a sample of the poison. Once I was satisfied with the result I injected it into his arm close enough to the bullet wound to cure the poison without damaging the wound. I was glad to see that his skin started to turn a normal colour even if it did have a slight grey tinge to it. Now that I was satisfied with the level of poison I started stitching his wound together however it wouldn't be fair for it to be fine right? John woke up. In the middle of me stitching his shoulder. Because I haven't suffered enough! "What?!" He whimpered, I picked up a needle with some general anaesthesia in it and injected it into his good arm to put him to sleep. Just before he passed out I heard him mutter, "I love you, Jamila". I think I stopped breathing at that point. No. He probably meant like a sister!? There's no way he meant it romantically, he's in love with that other girl. What if I hope that I'm that girl though? No stop being stupid Jamila! I push all of my thoughts aside and focus on fixing his arm. I stitch it and then wrap it in a fresh bandage. Since he's still asleep I leave him there and walk out to get ready to face Jack and his army.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 225 34
𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚...
1.1K 36 34
Sophie, Elleigh, Alexis,Skye and Zoe Just Live There Normal Lives And Go To School As Normal Until 5 Boys Appear To Change Their Lives! ENJOY :D
43 2 1
'Death never stops surprising you.' A sentiment Aria knows all too well. Her world on its surface is perfect. A completely enclosed ecosystem protect...
2.6K 386 79
Luna Vis woke up one morning, or rather one night, to the dim light of the moon. It was a day that started like any other, but turned out unlike any...