πŸ’Ÿππˆππ˜ "π‹πžπ¬π›π’πšπ§ 𝐁...

By datcursedjuice

(I can't handle any oneshot book so it's cancelled, stay tuned for seperate one shots) More

A Rose. [Lilchelle]
True End Of "Tutor Or Not Tutor" [platonic!classic!Julita]

Lilith's Past. [classic!Lilchelle]

54 1 0
By datcursedjuice

[English]

Lilith was a regular nerd that loved science and creating various inventions. However, her dad didn't approved her dream to become a scientist, but she got a chance to prove herself at PINYPON Institute of New York. Lilith wasn't a talkative girl and when she met Tasha at new dorm she was slightly afraid, but then the brown haired roommate calmed her down.

"Hey it's fine girl, I won't hurt you or anything. So.. I'm Tasha, what's your name?"

"I'm..." Lilith stuttered, she didn't have much time to introduce herself so quickly. "I'm Lilith."

Tasha nodded. "Nice to meet you, now why don't you go lay down? You're looking kinda pale."

"Oh no, I'm f-fine. I just don't talk to anyone really..."

"I understand. Hey, do you want me to show you around?"

"That would be good."

After spending hours exploring the institute, Lilith and Tasha became friends, and their relationship grew into something more. But then they met Beautiful People, a team of three bullies that always make fun of everyone that aren't treating them like queens. After that day they found Lilith annoying and started to bully her almost everyday. Lilith never tried to take revenge, because she knew that revenge isn't a good option to stop it.
She kept being bullying until one day, she was walking down the corridor looking around and then one of the bullies pushed her onto the ground making her glasses and a bag fall. The leader of Beautiful People, Julia, found something that fell from the bag, it was her notebook with lots of invention ideas drawn. Julia started making fun of her.

"Are you a mechanic or something. Don't you know that this institute is testing designer skills only? And you're only into some inventions, you're not only a crybaby, but also a freak!"

Julia threw the notebook back to Lilith and laughed. Lilith looked down as her face started getting red with tears slowly forming in her eyes. The feeling of being useless and lonely in the institute made her sob loudly which Tasha could hear from the distance. She realized that Lilith really can't defend herself and needs someone that can protect her.

"What are you doing? She was being patient towards you and you still treat her like trash! Stay away from her!"

Tasha walked over to Julia who immediately stepped back scared of angering Tasha further. Julia sighed then walked away.

"Whatever dumber." She said to Tasha as she went forward. Tasha kneeled down and gave Lilith glasses and the bag.

"Thank you..."

"No problem, ohh I didn't knew you were good technology as well. You know how it all work?.."

Lilith nod slowly still sobbing a little.

"I'm sorry but I can't like only fashion.. Maybe I should've refused going there..."

"What? No-no-no! I didn't mean that, I'm actually impressed by your skills, in fact, our Institute isn't only for fashion." Tasha comforted her helping her stand up.

"I'm sorry for bothering you. It's just... I feel lost, and alone.."

Tasha's heart broke hearing those words. Her heart ached with every word Lilith spoke. As Lilith put on her glasses and grabbed her bag, Tasha gave her a gentle hug, Lilith was shocked at the sudden hug but then she hugged her back as more tears fell.

"Don't worry, you're here now, and I'm going to help you. I will teach you how to make friends. We're going to have so many interesting projects together...I promise."

Tears rolled down Lilith's cheek as she felt happy and warm. She wiped the tears off of her cheek and smiled softly at Tasha.

"Yeah..."

***

Three years later, a new student came to the institute, it was Michelle. Just like Lilith she also started getting bullied. Lilith knew that she couldn't let Michelle suffer like she did and tried to help her at times, but most of times she had been rejected. On other day, Lilith was now offended that no one lets her to be closer to Michelle and Michelle noticed that so she came closer to Lilith's room and knocked.

"Lilith can I come in?"

"Sure.." Lilith responded.

Michelle entered the room and sat down next to her bed. Lilith's eyes lit up upon seeing Michelle.

"You seem sad lately, what's wrong?"

"It's nothing, I'm fine." Lilith responded coldly.

"I can see right through you, so tell me what's wrong." Michelle insisted.

Lilith looked away trying to hide her small tears.

"Why do you care about mechanic that doesn't belong here anyway..."

Michelle was confused at first but then noticed a print with invention and understood.

"You are, but that doesn't mean you don't belong here, who told you that?"

"It was three years ago, don't get mad over it–"

"Do not try to change the topic, tell me!"

Lilith let out a sob from fear, Michelle realised that she yelled at her again and sighed softly.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have shouted like that..."

"It's..It's okay..." Lilith managed to say in between sobs. Michelle put her hand on Lilith's shoulder and stroked it gently.

"It was Julia isn't it?"

Lilith nodded slowly wiping away her tears, "Yeah, they bullied me before you.."

"For all three years!?"

"Yes... That's why I'm trying to help you through all this, but you kept rejecting me..."

"I'm so sorry Lil, I..I'm just used to get through everything myself.."

"It's fine really, just try not to be rude towards me again.."

Michelle nod and hugged her tightly.

"I promise."

Michelle and Lilith continued to hold each other as long as they could without breaking the hug. The moment lasted longer than expected and when it ended they were both blushing. They stood up and looked at eachother smiling nervously.

'Why is she so adorable.. Wait, no! Michelle, she's only your friend that you met like four days ago.' Michelle thought.

They kept being silent until Lilith spoke, "Do you want to go somewhere..?"

"Sure, how about we go to the cafeteria, it's lunch after all." Michelle smiled brightly as she took Lilith's hand and pulled her along, leaving the room and heading straight for the cafeteria.

[Spanish]

Lilith era una nerd normal que amaba la ciencia y creaba varios inventos.  Sin embargo, su padre no aprobó su sueño de convertirse en científica, pero tuvo la oportunidad de demostrar su valía en el Instituto PINYPON de Nueva York.  Lilith no era una chica habladora y cuando conoció a Tasha en el nuevo dormitorio estaba un poco asustada, pero luego la compañera de cuarto de cabello castaño la calmó.

"Oye, está bien chica, no te haré daño ni nada. Entonces... soy Tasha, ¿cómo te llamas?"

"Soy..." tartamudeó Lilith, no tenía mucho tiempo para presentarse tan rápido.  "Soy Lilith".

Tasha asintió.  "Encantado de conocerte, ahora ¿por qué no te vas a acostar? Te ves un poco pálida".

"Oh no, estoy b-bien. Simplemente no hablo con nadie realmente..."

"Entiendo. Oye, ¿quieres que te muestre los alrededores?"

"Eso sería bueno."

Después de pasar horas explorando el instituto, Lilith y Tasha se hicieron amigas y su relación se convirtió en algo más.  Pero luego conocieron a Beautiful People, un equipo de tres matones que siempre se burlan de todos los que no los tratan como reinas.  Después de ese día encontraron a Lilith molesta y comenzaron a intimidarla casi todos los días.  Lilith nunca trató de vengarse, porque sabía que la venganza no es una buena opción para detenerlo.
Siguió siendo acosadora hasta que un día, estaba caminando por el pasillo mirando a su alrededor y entonces uno de los agresores la empujó al suelo haciendo que se le cayeran las gafas y una bolsa.  La líder de Beautiful People, Julia, encontró algo que se le cayó de la bolsa, era su cuaderno con muchas ideas de inventos dibujadas.  Julia comenzó a burlarse de ella.

"¿Eres mecánico o algo así? ¿No sabes que este instituto solo evalúa las habilidades de los diseñadores? ¡Y solo te gustan algunos inventos, no solo eres un llorón, sino también un fenómeno!"

Julia le devolvió el cuaderno a Lilith y se rió.  Lilith miró hacia abajo mientras su rostro comenzaba a enrojecerse con lágrimas formándose lentamente en sus ojos.  La sensación de ser inútil y sola en el instituto la hizo sollozar en voz alta que Tasha podía escuchar desde la distancia.  Se dio cuenta de que Lilith realmente no puede defenderse y necesita a alguien que pueda protegerla.

"¿Qué estás haciendo? ¡Ella estaba siendo paciente contigo y todavía la tratas como basura! ¡Aléjate de ella!"

Tasha se acercó a Julia, quien inmediatamente retrocedió asustada de enojar aún más a Tasha.  Julia suspiró y luego se alejó.

"Cualquiera que sea más tonto".  Le dijo a Tasha mientras avanzaba.  Tasha se arrodilló y le dio a Lilith las gafas y la bolsa.

"Gracias..."

"No hay problema, ohh, no sabía que también eras buena tecnología. ¿Sabes cómo funciona todo?..."

Lilith asintió lentamente aún sollozando un poco.

"Lo siento, pero no me puede gustar solo la moda... Tal vez debería haberme negado a ir allí..."

"¿Qué? ¡No-no-no! No quise decir eso, en realidad estoy impresionado por tus habilidades, de hecho, nuestro Instituto no es solo para la moda".  Tasha la consoló ayudándola a ponerse de pie.

"Perdón por molestarte. Es solo que... me siento perdido y solo..."

El corazón de Tasha se rompió al escuchar esas palabras.  Su corazón dolía con cada palabra que decía Lilith.  Mientras Lilith se ponía los anteojos y agarraba su bolso, Tasha le dio un suave abrazo, Lilith se sorprendió por el repentino abrazo, pero luego le devolvió el abrazo mientras caían más lágrimas.

"No te preocupes, ya estás aquí y te ayudaré. Te enseñaré cómo hacer amigos. Tendremos muchos proyectos interesantes juntos... lo prometo".

Lilith parecía haber comenzado a tranquilizarse con las palabras de Tasha.  Se secó las lágrimas de la mejilla mientras le sonreía suavemente a Tasha.

"Sí..."

***

Tres años después, llegó una nueva alumna al instituto, se trataba de Michelle.  Al igual que Lilith, ella también comenzó a ser acosada.  Lilith sabía que no podía dejar que Michelle sufriera como ella y trató de ayudarla en ocasiones, pero la mayoría de las veces había sido rechazada.  El otro día, Lilith ahora estaba ofendida porque nadie la dejaba estar más cerca de Michelle y Michelle se dio cuenta de eso, así que se acercó a la habitación de Lilith y llamó.

"Lilith, ¿puedo pasar?"

"Claro..." respondió Lilith.

Michelle entró en la habitación y se sentó junto a su cama.  Los ojos de Lilith se iluminaron al ver a Michelle.

"Pareces triste últimamente, ¿qué pasa?"

"No es nada, estoy bien".  Lilith respondió con frialdad.

"Puedo ver a través de ti, así que dime qué pasa".  Michelle insistió.

Lilith miró hacia otro lado tratando de ocultar sus pequeñas lágrimas.

"¿Por qué te preocupas por un mecánico que no pertenece aquí de todos modos..."

Michelle estaba confundida al principio pero luego notó una impresión con invención y entendió.

"Lo eres, pero eso no significa que no pertenezcas aquí, ¿quién te dijo eso?"

"Fue hace tres años, no te enojes por eso-"

"¡No intentes cambiar el tema, dime!"

Lilith soltó un sollozo de miedo, Michelle se dio cuenta que le gritó de nuevo y suspiró suavemente.

"Lo siento, no debí haber gritado así..."

"Está... está bien..." logró decir Lilith entre sollozos.  Michelle puso su mano sobre el hombro de Lilith y lo acarició suavemente.

"Fue Julia, ¿no es así?"

Lilith asintió lentamente secándose las lágrimas, "Sí, me intimidaron antes que a ti..."

"¿¡Por los tres años!?"

"Sí... Es por eso que estoy tratando de ayudarte con todo esto, pero me sigues rechazando..."

"Lo siento mucho Lil, yo... estoy acostumbrado a pasar por todo yo solo..."

"Está bien de verdad, solo trata de no ser grosero conmigo otra vez..."

Michelle asintió y la abrazó con fuerza.

"Prometo."

Michelle y Lilith continuaron abrazándose tanto como pudieron sin romper el abrazo.  El momento duró más de lo esperado y cuando terminó ambos estaban sonrojados.  Se pusieron de pie y se miraron sonriendo nerviosamente.

'¿Por qué es tan adorable? ¡Espera, no!  Michelle, ella es solo tu amiga que conociste hace como cuatro días.  Michelle pensó.

Siguieron en silencio hasta que Lilith habló, "¿Quieres ir a algún lado...?"

"Claro, ¿qué tal si vamos a la cafetería? Después de todo, es el almuerzo".  Michelle sonrió brillantemente cuando tomó la mano de Lilith y tiró de ella, saliendo de la habitación y dirigiéndose directamente a la cafetería.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 61.9K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
364K 31.9K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: β€’.Β°NORMALΒ°.β€’ (So go read that one first)
152K 11K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
294K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐢) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...