My OCs

By KiraVTuber

Pretty much all of my OCs More

Highschool DxD
Yandere Simulator
Yandere Simulator (Part 2)
Elfen Lied
Shugo Chara
Mystic Messenger
Ikemen Series
NieR: Automata
Hunter x Hunter
Obey Me!
Black Butler
Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc
Danganronpa 2 Goodbye Despair
Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls
Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony
Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School
Free! Iwatobi Swim Club
Seraph of the End
Assassination Classroom
Diabolik Lovers
Attack on Titan
The Seven Deadly Sins
Four Knights of the Apocalypse
Persona 5
Hell's Paradise
Jujutsu Kaisen
My Hero Academia
Bungo Stray Dogs
Master Detective Archives: RAIN CODE
Tokyo Revengers (Part 1)
Tokyo Revengers (Part 2)
Blue Lock

Demon Slayer

565 3 2
By KiraVTuber

Name: Mariko Tsugikuni

Characteristics
Race:
Human (Former)
Demon (Currently)

Gender: Female

Age:
18 (physically)
460+ (Chronologically)

Height: 151cm

Weight: 41kg

Birthday: March 17

Hair Color: Black to Red

Eye Color: Pink

Affiliation
Affiliation: Demon Slayer Corps

Occupation:
Demon Slayer
Moon Hashira

Combat Style: Moon Breathing

Personal Status
Status: Alive

Relatives:
Yoriichi Tsugikuni (Father)
Chisato Oshiro (Mother)
Namiko Oshiro (Older Twin Sister)
Michikatsu Tsugikuni (Uncle)
Unnamed Aunt
2 Unnamed Cousins
Kyojuro Rengoku (Lover)

Debuts
Manga Debut: Chapter 6

Anime Debut: Episode 4

Overview
Mariko Tsugikuni
is a major supporting character of Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba. She is a Demon Slayer of the Demon Slayer Corps and the current Moon Hashira. She is also the second daughter of Yoriichi Tsugikuni and Chisato Oshiro.

Appearance
Mariko is a young girl of average height. She has long black hair with red tips that is tied into two low ponytails, and she has pink eyes. Her Demon Slayer Mark is a in the shape of a flame, located on left side of her forehead and the right side of her neck and cheek and she wears a pair of hanafuda earrings.

Mariko wears a dark blue Demon Slayer Uniform. Instead of hakama pants, she wears a skirt with a pair of blue Kyahan and a pair of white, blue-laced zōri. A small rectangular bag is attached to her belt to carry her vials around. She wears a blue haori which she swaps out for Kyojuro's haori after his death.

Mariko as a child

Mariko in Kimetsu Academy

Personality
Mariko is a calm and respectful individual who wears a solemn and reserved expression at all times, rarely showing outbreaks of emotion. Generally, Mariko has a matching low and serene disposition. Because of her gentle disposition and unchanging facial expression, most cannot tell what she's feeling.

Despite appearing mostly nonchalant, she experiences emotions like any other person: she was left traumatized after witnessing her mother die in front of her.

Abilities
Overall Abilities
: As a Hashira of the Demon Slayer Corps, Mariko is a very powerful and skilled combatant. She has access to the Transparent World, and Selfless State. However, from their first meeting, Mariko held herself back to give Tanjiro and Zenitsu a chance to fight on their own. However, she's shown to have a weakness for traps, like when she got trapped in Rui's threads, unable to free herself. Due to Muzan's encounter with Yoriichi in the past, Mariko is feared by him because of her similar personality and appearance as well as her skills as a swordswoman.
Demon Slayer Mark: Mariko was born with the Demon Slayer Mark. The Demon Slayer Mark drastically improves the abilities of an individual, making them much stronger and faster than what they can achieve normally, though at the cost of being cursed to die at the age of 25. However, by turning into a demon and gaining immortality, Mariko is no longer bound by the curse.
Immense Strength: Mariko possesses a level of physical strength superior to average humans, and even matching that of Giyu, Kyojuro, and Sanemi.
Transparent World: Mariko has access to the Transparent World, and could use it with incredible proficiency, evident when she could watch for lung expansions and muscle contractions within a person and surmise when to strike them.
Immense Speed & Reflexes: Mariko is the fastest female runner out of all the Hashira, and thus possesses tremendous levels of raw speed and reflexes, often shown when she moves so fast, she appears to teleport. Her running speed is surpassed by Tengen Uzui only.
Indomitable Will: Mariko possesses an incredible and undaunted will and spirit, never faltering and remaining steadfast and courageous in the face of any foe, to the point where it endangers herself. Her willpower was best displayed during her battle against Upper Rank One, Kokushibo, where she refused to give up and continued to fight the demon despite his overwhelming power. Even in the face of the Demon King, Mariko remained steadfast and never gave up.
Curse Immunity: As a result of being modified by Tamayo who severed her link with Muzan, Mariko is not linked to him anymore and as such immune from Muzan's control, preventing the Demon King from exerting any influence over her, such as destroying her remotely or reading her thoughts.

Fighting Style
Unparalleled Swordswoman
: As a Hashira of the Demon Slayer Corps, Mariko is one of the most powerful and skilled swordswomen in the entire organization. While Yoriichi's swordsmanship is carried on in legends, it's often said that it lived on in Mariko. She's said to be the second strongest Demon Slayer that ever lived.

Breathing Style
Moon Breathing: A Breathing Style that mimics the moon and replicates it with the user's movements, techniques, and abilities.

Techniques
First Form: Dark Moon, Evening Palace: Mariko draws her katana and performs a singular horizontal slash following a crescent shape, creating numerous chaotic crescent blades along its path, before sheathing it back into her scabbard. This technique is extremely reminiscent of Iaijutsu.
Second Form: Pearl Flower Moongazing: Mariko performs three crescent-shaped slashes while releasing a multitude of crescent moon blades along with them.
Third Form: Loathsome Moon, Chains: Mariko performs two extremely broad crescent-shaped slashes directly in front of her, from which a storm of smaller crescent moon blades are released.
Fifth Form: Moon Spirit Calamitous Eddy: Mariko creates multiple long and curved slashes layered over one another, essentially creating a vortex of crescent moon blades.
Sixth Form: Perpetual Night, Lonely Moon - Incessant: Mariko rapidly performs a multitude of curved slashes several meters in front of him that releases a wild barrage of crescent moon blades capable of slicing up the surroundings.
Seventh Form: Mirror of Misfortune, Moonlit: Mariko performs a frontal crescent-shaped slash that unleashes numerous straight and curved slashes that expand outward.
Eighth Form: Moon-Dragon Ringtail: Mariko performs a massive, long-ranged curved slash that leaves dozens of crescent moon blades along its path.
Ninth Form: Waning Moonswaths: Mariko performs multiple curved slashes, all in close proximity, which leave numerous crescent moon blades along its path.
Tenth Form: Drilling Slashes, Moon Through Bamboo Leaves: Mariko creates three rotating circular saw-like slashes with crescent moon blades following their path.
Fourteenth Form: Catastrophe, Tenman Crescent Moon: Mariko performs a multitude of curved slashes which expand outward in every direction that incrementally grow in size, essentially creating an omni-directional vortex of crescent moon blades that surrounds him.
Sixteenth Form: Moonbow, Half Moon: Mariko swings upward, sending six curved slashes crashing down several meters in front of him, powerful enough to leave craters in their wake.

Blood Demon Art
Provocation: By making fun of her opponent, Mariko can provoke them into saying whatever she wants them to. It works like hypnosis, but only on low-ranking demons. The Twelve Kizuki and Muzan Kibutsuji aren't affected by it.

Equipment
Standard Nichirin Katana: Mariko carries a standard sized and shaped katana made from scarlet ore that is colorless with the words Destroyer of Demons engraved on the side. Mariko's sword tsuba is in the shape of a clover with a green core and dark green border. She also carries a standard sword sheath that is light yellow in color.

Battles
Mount Natagumo Arc
Mariko Tsugikuni vs Rui

Mugen Train Arc
Demon Slayers vs Enmu

Swordsmith Village Arc
Tanjiro Kamado, Nezuko Kamado, Genya Shinazugawa, Mariko Tsugikuni and Mitsuri Kanroji vs Hantengu

Infinity Castle Arc
Demon Slayer vs Muzan Kibutsuji and Shizune Kibutsuji: Part One
Mariko Tsugikuni, Muichiro Tokito, Genya Shinazugawa, Sanemi Shinazugawa and Gyomei Himejima vs Kokushibo and Hannya

Sunrise Countdown Arc
Demon Slayer vs Muzan Kibutsuji and Shizune Kibutsuji: Part Two

Trivia
In Kimetsu Academy, Mariko is a third-year student as well as the lead singer of Metal Maiden, a famous Japanese metal band. 

Name: Izuya Hinode

Characteristics
Race: Human

Gender: Male

Age: 14

Height: 165cm

Weight: 53kg

Birthday: October 2

Hair Color: Dark Brown with golden highlights

Eye Color: Dark Golden

Affiliation
Affiliation: Demon Slayer Corps

Occupation: Demon Slayer

Combat Style: Thunder Breathing

Partner(s):
Zenitsu Agatsuma (during training)
Kaigaku (during training)

Personal Status
Status:
Active (pre-timeskip)
Deceased (post-timeskip)

Relatives:
unnamed parents
unnamed older brother †
Akeno Tsugikuni (Ancestor) †
Michikatsu Tsugikuni (Ancestor) †
Muichiro Tokito (Cousin)
Yuichiro Tokito (Cousin)

Debuts
Manga Debuts: Chapter 6

Anime Debuts: Episode 4

Overview
Izuya Hinode is a major supporting character of Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba. He is a Demon Slayer in the Demon Slayer Corps.

Appearance
Izuya is a young boy of average height with fair skin and dark golden eyes showing no emotion. His right eye is discolored and covered by a black eyepatch. He has dark brown hair with golden highlights and an earring on his left ear.

Izuya wears a standard black Demon Slayer uniform, which consists of a black gakuran jacket, a white belt around his waist and hakama pants that extend, as well as his signature dark-yellow-spark patterned, pale yellow haori. As well as this, Izuya also sports a pair of Kyahan with the same pattern as his haori, black tabi socks and white-laced zōri.

Personality
As a child, Izuya used to be a scaredy-cat, easily frightened by darkness or thunderstorms. He used to rely on his older brother whenever he was scared. After witnessing the slaughter of his older brother in front of his eyes, Izuya swore to become strong.

He appears to be cold towards every person he comes across but doesn't hesitate to protect innocent people. He doesn't appear to be scared anymore and his eye shows barely any emotion. Izuya is described as a person who is "hard to read" according to other Demon Slayers.

Abilities
Overall Abilities
: Izuya comes off a strong and skilled swordsman. Unlike his fellow students Zenitsu Agatsuma and Kaigaku, Izuya is able to use all 6 forms of Thunder Breathing. It is said his strength surpasses that of the Hashira.
Immense Speed & Reflexes: Izuya is extremely fast, being able to easily move faster than even the eye can see. He can easily dodge incoming attacks with his speed and reflexes.

Fighting Style
Master Swordsman
: Izuya is a very powerful and skilled swordsman. Unlike Zenitsu, he utilizes his raw strength more than his Breathing Style.

Breathing Style
Thunder Breathing: A Breathing Style Izuya learned from a cultivator and his teacher, Jigoro Kuwajima. It mimics lightning, specifically swift strikes, and movements akin to lightning ripping through the sky, and replicates it with the user's movements, techniques and abilities.

Techniques
First Form: Thunderclap and Flash: The user unsheathes their katana, dashes forward at blinding speeds and decapitates their opponent faster than they can react, before sheathing it back. This technique is extremely reminiscent of Iaijutsu and its movements are described to be akin to "lightning ripping through the air".
Second Form: Rice Spirit: The user releases five arched slashes accompanied by lightning in quick succession.
Third Form: Thunder: The user surrounds the enemy with waves of arched lightning and attacks them from all directions.
Fourth Form: Distant Thunder: The user generates a ball of electricity that releases waves of strong multi-directional lightning bolts from afar.
Fifth Form: Heat: The user unleashes a long-ranged upward sword slash accompanied by lightning.
Sixth Form: Rumble and Flash: The user releases a series of powerful long-ranged lightning attacks that strike his opponent from afar.

Equipment
Standard Nichirin Katana
: As a Demon Slayer, Izuya carries around a standard sized and shaped Nichirin katana with a bright yellow colored blade. His katana's tsuba is in the shape of a lightning bolt with a yellow core and orange border.

Battles
Asakusa Arc
Tanjiro Kamado, Nezuko Kamado, Tamayo, Yushiro and Izuya Hinode vs Susamaru and Yahaba

Infinity Castle Arc
Zenitsu Agatsuma and Izuya Hinode vs Kaigaku

Sunrise Countdown Arc
Demon Slayer vs Muzan Kibutsuji and Shizune Kibutsuji: Part Two
Tanjiro Kamado vs Demon Slayers

Trivia
In Kimetsu Academy, Izuya is a second year student in Junior High School and a member of the Kendo club.

Name: Shizune Kibutsuji

Alias: Demon Princess

Characteristics
Race:
Human (Former)
Demon (currently)

Gender: Female

Age:
4 (physically)
>900 (chronologically)

Height: 105cm

Weight: 15kg

Birthday: June 30

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Red

Affiliation
Affiliation: Twelve Kizuki

Combat style: Blood Demon Art

Personal Status
Status: deceased

Relatives:
Muzan Kibutsuji (father)
Unnamed mother
5 unnamed stepmothers
Rei (stepmother)
Unnamed sister

Debuts
Manga Debuts: Chapter 13

Anime Debuts: Episode 7

Overview
Shizune Kibutsuji
is a major supporting antagonist of Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba. She is a demon affiliated with the Twelve Kizuki, holding the position of Upper Rank 1 alongside Kokushibo. She is also the only daughter of Muzan Kibutsuji.

Appearance
Shizune is a young girl of average height. She has black hair that is tied into two high, braided ponytails by two light blue hair bands, and she has red eyes with the kanji for "Upper Rank" and "One" carved in them.

Shizune wears a white dress shirt with puffy sleeves and a dark blue dress with a light blue tie. Underneath she wears white tights and black shoes.

Personality
Shizune appears to be a weak girl. She is often underestimated due to her appearance as a young child which she uses to her advantage to trick the people around her and kill them easily.

Abilities
Overall Abilities
: As Upper Rank One of the Twelve Kizuki and Muzan's daughter, Shizune is the second most powerful and skilled demon.
Immense Speed & Reflexes: Shizune possesses tremendous levels of raw speed and reflexes, often shown when she moves so fast, she appears to teleport. She can easily dodge incoming attacks to make up for her lack in durability unlike other members of the Twelve Kizuki.
Immense Regeneration: Due to her demon nature and constant training, Shizune can easily heal wounds and regenerate severed limbs within mere seconds, making her difficult to defeat.
Unlimited Stamina & Endurance: Like all demons, Shizune possesses infinite stamina and vitality, never tiring and always remaining in optimal physical and mental condition all the time as well as being able to endure waves of onslaught as if it were nothing.

Fighting Style
Blood Demon Art
Poison Manipulation: Shizune's Blood Demon Art allows her to manipulate poison using different techniques:

Techniques
Poison Bubbles: This technique allows Shizune to create bubbles, using poisonous liquid, that appear to be made out of water. The bubbles burst upon contact with objects or people. The poison is absorbed through the skin, using a slow working poison.
Poisonous Gas: Using this technique, Shizune releases a poisonous gas. Upon inhaling, the opponent will be poisoned. This technique uses a slow working poison.
Poisoned Needles: Poison-laced needles are fired off. Upon hitting the opponent, fast working poison is injected into their blood circulation.
Scorpion: With this technique, Shizune can grow a scorpion tail and stinger to fight in close combat. She can use the stinger to poison her opponent upon hitting them. The poison is injected directly into the blood circulation and kills the opponent in a short time. This technique uses a fast-working poison.

Battles
Infinity Castle Arc
Demon Slayers vs Muzan Kibutsuji and Shizune Kibutsuji: Part One

Sunrise Countdown Arc
Demon Slayers vs Muzan Kibutsuji and Shizune Kibutsuji: Part Two

Trivia
Shizune's name translates to poison.

Name: Hannya

Alias: Namiko Oshiro (human)

Characteristics
Race:
Human (Former)
Demon (currently)

Gender: Female

Age:
18 (physically)
460+ (chronologically)

Height: 161cm

Weight: 41kg

Birthday: March 17

Hair Color: Black to Red

Eye Color: Maroon

Affiliation
Affiliation: Twelve Kizuki

Combat Style: Blood Demon Art

Personal Status
Status: Deceased

Relatives:
Yoriichi Tsugikuni (Father) †
Chisato Oshiro (Mother) †
Mariko Tsugikuni (Younger Twin Sister)
Michikatsu Tsugikuni (Uncle)
Unnamed Aunt
2 Unnamed Cousins

Debuts
Manga Debut: Chapter 98

Anime Debut: Episode 45

Overview
Hannya is a major supporting antagonist of Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba. She is a demon affiliated with the Twelve Kizuki, holding the position of Upper Rank 6 until Gyokko's death when she's promoted to Upper Rank 5. She is also the oldest daughter of Yoriichi Tsugikuni and Chisato Oshiro.

Appearance
Hannya is a young girl of above average height. She has long black hair with red tips that is untied, and she has yellow eyes with the kanji for "Upper Rank" and "Five" engraved in them. She wears light green lipstick. Three thin lines are extending from her eyes and lips down her arms and stomach. Two green horns are growing from her head and her nails are sharp like claws.

Hannya as a human child

Mariko in Kimetsu Academy

Personality
Hannya shows a cruel and sadistic personality. She enjoys torturing her victims and watch them die in a slow and cruel way.

Abilities
Overall Abilities
: As Upper Rank Five of the Twelve Kizuki, Hannya is a very powerful and skilled combatant. Hannya is shown to have full control over any Blood Demon Art she copies to the point they could be mistaken as her own.
Immense Speed & Reflexes: Hannya possesses tremendous levels of raw speed and reflexes, often shown when she moves so fast, she appears to teleport. She can easily dodge incoming attacks to make up for her lack in durability unlike other members of the Twelve Kizuki.
Immense Regeneration: Due to her demon nature and constant training, Hannya can easily heal wounds and regenerate severed limbs within mere seconds, making her difficult to defeat.
Unlimited Stamina & Endurance: Like all demons, Hannya possesses infinite stamina and vitality, never tiring and always remaining in optimal physical and mental condition all the time as well as being able to endure waves of onslaught as if it were nothing.

Fighting Style
Blood Demon Art
Impersonate: Hannya's Blood Demon Art allows her to copy any Blood Demon Art she's seen other demons use like Sleep Inducement from Enmu or Thread Manipulation from Rui. She can only copy one Blood Demon Art at a time and use them for a maximum of 10 minutes. However, she cannot use a copied Blood Demon Art against the original user. However, she can still copy a Blood Demon Art when the original user is dead as long as she remembers that she saw it at least one time.

Battles
Infinity Castle Arc
Mariko Tsugikuni, Muichiro Tokito, Genya Shinazugawa, Sanemi Shinazugawa and Gyomei Himejima vs Kokushibo and Hannya

Trivia
In Kimetsu Academy, Mariko is a third-year student and one of Muzan's spies at school. 

Name: Chisato Oshiro

Alias: Chisato-hime

Characteristics
Race: Human

Gender: Female

Age:
22 (Young)
70+ (at death)

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Purple

Personal Status
Status: Deceased

Relatives:
Yoriichi Tsugikuni (husband) †
Namiko Oshiro (first daughter)
Mariko Tsugikuni (second daughter)
Michikatsu Tsugikuni (brother-in-law)

Debuts
Manga Debuts:
Chapter 99 (partial appearance)
Chapter 186 (full appearance, flashback)

Anime Debuts: Episode 45 (partial appearance)

Overview
Chisato Oshiro was the mother of Namiko Oshiro and Mariko Tsugikuni and the second wife of Yoriichi Tsugikuni.

Appearance
Chisato was a young woman of average height. She had very long black hair and purple eyes. Her eyebrows were long and thin, and she wore pink lipstick as well as pink nail polish. It's said she always carried a dagger around to protect herself.

Personality
Chisato was a kind and naïve young woman. She was clueless about the world outside; never having been outside the palace she grew up in. Due to this, she was always curious to learn new things which sometimes led to dangerous situations. Despite it all, Chisato was a caring mother towards her daughters.

History
Chisato grew up inside a palace as the heir of the Oshiro clan, forced to follow their strict rules. As the only child of the clan, she was always kept inside the palace and was never allowed to go outside. One day, she received a dagger from her father to protect herself despite not knowing how to fight.

As she grew up, Chisato got to know Yoriichi Tsugikuni after he protected her from a demon, but Chisato's parents didn't trust him at all. But Yoriichi proved to be kind towards their daughter, and they decided to let the two get married.

At the age of 23, Chisato gave birth to twin girls in a time it was thought to be a bad omen, as twins would have fought to be the family's rightful heir. In particular, the younger twin had a large and strange looking mark on the upper-left side of her head and the right side of her neck extending up to her right cheek. Despite all that, Chisato and Yoriichi decided to raise Namiko as the only rightful heir to the Oshiro Clan while Mariko was supposed to become a swordswoman. Since Mariko initially never spoke, Chisato tried to help this by making Hanafuda-charm earrings for her and praying to the god of the Sun to bless and cure her deafness, unaware that their daughter reminded her husband of his own childhood.

Chisato would draw pictures of happy moments with her family, enjoying the peaceful life as a happy family. However, when the twins turned 18, Namiko left the family and Mariko was struck with a mysterious illness. Shortly afterwards, Chisato received news that both her daughters were turned into demons but Namiko was nowhere to be found.

Abilities
Chisato was an ordinary human, without any special powers or abilities. She did love to paint the happy moments in her life and her fantasies about the world outside the palace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 5.2K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
263K 8.1K 186
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
314K 21.9K 158
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
16.4K 542 33
I need a life. Anyways, this is the cool kids all hanging out and doing who knows what. Enjoy this piece of trash :) also the first half of these hav...