LOVE? WAR?

By MrS_S_AA

Narrator here, Shinomiya and Shirogane are getting their game onn!! But on the other side This brown hair ma... More

𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒲𝒶𝓇 💘
Greetings!! The start of well....💘
Spies of the Heart 💘
Phones and Mischiefs 💘
Pitter-patter and Deliciousness!! 💘
Mr Heartless!! I am in Love!!💘
The Pupils Widen 💘
Hot topics and Cool Yoghurt!💘
Is this edible? 💘
Was this a win? 💘
CRACKS 💘
Personality💘
Let the Game Begin! 💘
Mine! and LandMines... 💘
BOYS' NIGHT OUT! 💘
Every corner is dark 💘
Aftermath💘
Crack the Shell 💘
Door to Hayasaka 💘
Entropy 💘
A smile behind the cynical💘
Cruel Reasoning💘
BTS💘

Confrontation💘

3K 193 63
By MrS_S_AA

Narrator's POV

After that tedious amount of brain poking, finally, they could relax or could they???

Ladies and Gentlemen, the tension is still high in the air as the sparks of revolt are high in Hayasaka's eyes. She still was quite bummed out from Shinomiya's earlier barrage of questions. The fact that she was here, was just out of respect for Ayanokouji's friendship. Otherwise, adios amigo!

Now it was time for the aftermath, as Hayasaka couldn't take it anymore as there wasn't any game to keep her distracted. Shinomiya on the other hand, was trying to scoot over to Hayasaka but Ayanokouji had other plans as he was blocking her and sitting right next to Hayasaka.

'Ugh!! Ayanokoujiiiiii, why are you sitting next to her?? Come on, give me a chance to talk to her. Pleaseee!!'

Shinomiya was having a temper tantrum inside her head as Hayasaka started to leave,"Hey Ayanokouji, less go back!! Ohh, you know what, I wanted to show you how to use Pinsta!!"

Damm, her excuse used Ayanokouji's lack of social media to escape this uncomfortable situation quite well!

'Ohhh no you don't!!' Shinomiya wasn't about to give up. No matter what, she would definitely try to clear her intentions. After all, if the head maid of the Shinomiya household turned her back on the mistress, it would be a problem. But it seems, her slow monologue took too much time, as Hayasaka pulled away Ayanokouji from there as they walked away closing the door shut.

Ending the game and conversation

~Emotional Damage~

Hayasaka's mainframe was a mess as she was trying her best to forget about it and to not let her mask slip off. Those words stung her, a lot more than they should. Was it because of the fun she had and how Shinomiya tried to cut off her wings? She simply wanted some relaxation from her bothering thoughts. Ayanokouji seemed to have realised her current situation and asked, "Now, how's this thing working?" He peered over to her phone and asked. She was snapped out of her thoughts and immediately started talking about it.

Ayanokouji's POV

"Soo, did ya getch it?" Hayasaka smiled as she showed me all the strange things of this app. I asked a question in response, "Why would people put so much private information about themselves to the world? Isn't it their loss?"

Her eyebrows raised in response as she sighed,"Not everyone thinks like you Ayanokouji. Some simply want to share their lives the fun moments at least, to the world. But it's not all, roses and petals. Things can definitely go south, if not used with responsibility and being over 18. Mind you, it's a boon and a curse. Now do you understand?" I nodded as I got a slight jist of the intricacies of this world of sharing.

We ended up chatting as we headed to class and she immediately went up to her friends.Upon entering I sat down on the last desk but it seems fate had other plans as the teacher started complaining, "Ayanokouji, pay attention in class. Sit down with Shinomiya, maybe you will get some of her intelligence."

I shoved my bag next to her seat as she gave a nod and went back to writing her notes. Should I simply not mess around and start writing? Probably so. My pen started running my pages as I closed my eyes while letting my thoughts flee.

I looked towards at Hayasaka for a moment to see her staring pitifully at my condition. Is it really that bad? I turned to see Shinomiya still writing away in her notebook, each letter written with perfection. After classes finished, I started walking away towards my part-time job, as my skates were being fixed after they were badly torn. I wonder how?

Looking back I found, Shinomiya smiling eerily at me as she spoke,"Ayanokouji, do you mind getting some coffee with me?" She reeked of foul intent as she forced her words on me as a command. Unbothered by it, I started walking away, ignoring her. She didn't take that lightly as she spoke, "Sector 3, area 23 Ran-zan Road." which was the accurate address of my workplace

She continued, "I wonder, what might happen if I accidentally file a case against the poor old man in that small shop? Quite unfortunate...right.."

It seems she was desperate to have a conversation with me, going to such lengths. I could probably leak this threat to Shirogane and cause a major rift to their budding relationship. But the question is, would I? Sigh, I am still curious about what she wants to discuss so I would rather play along with her little game.

"Alright, I am listening." I said to which she let out a small smirk as we headed towards the nearest cafe. I felt a small visage behind me but I didn't react. The cafe was a small one, most appropriate to keep away from onlookers. She had preplanned this. Upon ordering a coffee with 5 packets of sugar. I started playing-I mean drinking it and heard her words.

"What were you doing with Hayasaka?" She asked directly not hiding her words. I replied,

"Showing your link with her, is foolhardy isn't it?"

"Not that it matters, since I am certain you know more than you let on, AYANOKOUJI

I always thought, that name sounded familiar but after enough digging up, it seems my father did do a 200 million yen deal with your father, about 5 years ago. After that, it was a simple google search. Do you know what I found?..." She sighed as she brought out a few papers.

"Nothing, absolutely nothing. No controversy, no allegations. A clear sheet, don't you think that's odd? Considering that your father was capable enough for a deal with the Shinomiya Cloglomerate at a probable young age, seems unlikely without having a single black mark on his name. As if, he was strong enough...to wipe out....everything. That thought sends shivers down my spine. Since you are his son you can see why I don't want Hayasaka to get involved with you." She ended her statement with a small sip from her cappuccino cup.

I thought this through and after mulling over it, I reiterated, "Given the present circumstances you want me to stay away from her until I prove that I am not like my father?"

"Not exactly, albeit it might sound like that. You don't have to show hard proof instead you have to build up the trust of the Council in you. Especially mine, remember Ayanokouji, I handpick Hayasaka's friends. She shouldn't get hurt by any outsider. And that's my hard-set rule. Do you understand?"

"Don't you feel that you are trying to control her too much?"

"Not at all, she already is hurt enough. I don't need another unprecedented threat. And the reason I confronted you directly, is because of a simple fact. I want to trust you."

"I see. But can you clarify what you meant by not getting close?"

"She can only be your casual friend, just like the rest. Don't get closer than that, unless she truly wants to. Hope that's clear." She continued with such vague terms but it seems, she is doing it intentionally in order to gauge my consideration of limits in forming bonds.

I moved closer to her, as I whispered.

"I accept it but in return, Hayasaka has to form a closer bond with you."

She returned the favour as if it was a head-on war. Classic Shinomiya.

"What's the catch Ayanokouji?"

"I will take full credit, even if you do all the work"I ended my part as I sat back on my chair waiting for her to speak.

"Sigh, fair enough. It seems you want to create the playing field for you to strike, right after you complete your challenge. Quite crafty of you indeed. Can't say it's unexpected, after the sly stunts you pull in the Council room." She ended her whispering as I spoke in a loud voice.

"It seems you kept an eye on me. Am I that much a twisted person?"

"The opposite actually, you have helped everyone so much. You are too perfect of an addition, which creates a suspicion you see." She gave a smile as she took her to leave as the visage outside the cafe jumped out of sight.

The tea grew cold...

It seems I am being tested by her. Interesting enough for me to take part in, this will hone my skills in something that the Whiteroom couldn't teach.

I spoke up as I walked to the side of the cafe walls,

"Curiosity, such a wicked maiden indeed.

Isn't that right Hayasaka?"

Author's Note:----

Dear Readers,

This chapter was more focused on building up the situation and a bit of confrontation, to clearly lay out the groundwork for future relationships. So, any theories of where I am heading with these strange things?

Hope y'all liked the chapter! If you did leave a vote and comment!

Also do read my other books

1. Fakekouji (Updated)

2. Shinzou wo Sasageyo Ayanokouji (Updated)

Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 553 51
(Currently on hiatus) Ryota Sagami is the historian of the student council and is the best friend of Miyuki Shirogane. He known about Miyuki secret c...
20.2K 440 5
Chika doesn't know how-no, she seriously doesn't know how-but she fell in love with Yu Ishigami. There's already more than one problem with that, an...
103K 2.2K 48
Ritsu Sakurajima's just your ordinary laid-back student, but when he joined the Student Council, he realized something: joining the Student Council a...
478 14 4
Taking place inside Hope's Peak Academy, 20 students have been place to participate in this murder academy mystery with them being the killers and vi...