💕THE BREEZY SILENCE OF LOVE...

By missshruti13

What if Kunti's firstborn was not got by Adirath but instead the child was taken by Ayodhya's king?? What if... More

💕PROLOGUE💕
👑THE ORDER OF THE CROWN PRINCE👑
😧WHY IS HE HERE??😧
🥺I POISONED BHEEM🥺
💕THE VICTORY OF ROYAL PRINCE💕
🤔WHAT HAPPENED IN KALING?🤔
💫RETURNING TO HASTINAPUR 💫
💫SUBHADRA'S OPTIMISM💫
🤔GLIMPSE OF FIRST MYSTERY🤔
🙃THE POST-WEDDING GAMES🙂
💖SHANIDEV'S ANUJ❤️
🌜AYODHYA'S PAST🌛
💔THEM💔
🥰❤️THE ROYAL LADIES❤️🥰
🥰THE CLUE TO FIND💞
📚DISCIPLE OF SHUKRACHARYA 📚

💕THE BONDING💕

2.9K 157 36
By missshruti13

Drupad couldn't believe his ears. Did his daughter just betrayed him like this?? He exclaimed,"If you chose the royal, then forget that you're my daughter!!" Vasusen raised his eyebrows. God...the family drama!! He crossed his arms standing lazily. Afterall it's time for princess to cry and beg her father not to do this!!

But little did he know Panchal Princess. She didn't even flinch, she just shrugged her shoulders revealing that she doesn't care. Vasusen looked at the girl in shock which Draupadi noticed. His facial reaction didn't change. Just his eyes looked at her with little surprise and curiosity. She whispered,"Should I cry and create drama??" Now Vasusen came to know how much trouble is he going to face due to her. This Princess is insane. He shook his head resulting Draupadi to tiptoe and garland him.

Krishna nudged the Royal Prince secretly mumbling,"She's always like that!! Don't worry. She's not insane!!" Vasusen raised his eyebrows saying,"Of course, I forgot she's your sakhi!! I should've expected this!!"

Krishna pouted but Vasusen garlanded the Princess fuelling Arjun's ego and hate more. What the third Pandav couldn't believe is his cousin, own cousin helping that Royal Prince. But he decided to stay silent. His cousin might have an explanation which he would hear later calmly....VERY CALMLY .....

Dhristadyumna tried to reach his sister when Drupad stopped him. He said,"Atleast you obey me!!" The man stood there torn between the respect he had for his father and love he had for his sister. Draupadi looked at her brother expectantly but he turned away. No he'll not betray his father's trust. He can't... For a moment, Draupadi stood there in shock but chuckled to herself saying,"I expected that already!!" She looked at her Sakha who smiled at her saying,"I'll accompany you, don't worry!!"

Vasusen left her the pathway to move in front which she did and he followed her. She smiled at Ayodhya's guards who kneeled for her in respect. She softly said,"Please raise! You can bow and kneel for your Prince, not for me!!" Ayodhya's Servants and guards were internally squealing and cooing at the Princess.

The Princess is like goddess. In that beautiful yellow lahenga, she look like some angel fell from heaven. And their Prince behind her, God what a sight??! One guard even muttered,"Imagine their children!! God, the baby will be sooo cute!!" Ashwathama's soldiers already joined hands with Panchal soldiers to control the Princes and Kings who were about to rebel.

Since Ashwathama already know the trouble his friend will bring him, he had his soldiers ready. When his friend signalled him, he and Duryodhan reached outside to prepare the chariot for the Princess. On seeing them both, Vasusen's horse neighed and rushed towards them. Afterall, VAYUJIT, Vasusen's horse know his master's friends.

Duryodhan's shoulder shook in laughter and he scratched the horse's head asking,"Aww! How are you, buddy?? Did you miss me?? Aww I miss you too. What to do? Your master is such an idiot. Yeah...why are you not arguing??" The horse as soon as Duryodhan complained about his master shrugged his hand away nuzzling itself with Ashwathama. Ashwathama chuckled resulting Duryodhan to roll his eyes muttering,"Loyal fellow!!"

His eyes fell on the people coming. He waved at his friend but his smile stilled when he saw Vasudev Krishna. Vasudev who was laughing with Draupadi saw Duryodhan and his eyes narrowed
in anger.

Duryodhan's shoulders slumped and he took a step back. Ashwathama shielded his friend. When everyone reached near, Duryodhan took a great courage saying,"Greeting Yadav Prince!" Krishna snapped,"Of course bloody greetings, Prince Duryodhan. Hope you're well!!"

Vasusen turned towards Vasudev in surprise. Did the goody Krishna just cursed?? But he said,"What's with you, Krishna? Calm down!!" When he saw Ashwathama standing before Duryodhan, he himself shielded both his friends realising some danger looming over there. Krishna never gets angry. And when he gets angry, it never ends well!!

Draupadi looked at her Sakha asking,"Sakha, is everything alright??" Krishna's smiling face came back with full force. He said,"Of course of course! Get into the chariot, Sakhi. And here, my flute...have this in your hand. It'll save you from trouble!"

Duryodhan tried to converse with Krishna. He asked,"Prince, Are you...." But a glare...a single glare shut him up. Krishna smiled at Ashwathama and Karn. He said,"Why are you both shielding him?? Come on...get going!! I'll meet you soon in wedding!" Saying so, he rushed inside not to do something stupid in front of Vasusen or his Sakhi...

Vasusen looked at his friend asking,"Prince, what did you do??" Ashwathama held his hand saying,"Not now Vasu. Believe me, it won't end well. Let's stay in the way where our wives are there to welcome princess, you can ask him then!!" Duryodhan was already in the seat of charioteer, Ashwathama hopped beside him and said,"Princess, you can sit... No don't look at Vasu. You both are not married. So, we will not allow you to travel together. Well not my rules...it's Ayodhya's rules!!"

Draupadi nodded her head. She held Vasusen's hand tightly got on the chariot saying,"Do you both know how to drive the chariot??" Both the men looked at her with challenging eyes but started the chariot. Draupadi looked behind only to see Royal Prince kissing his horse, mounting on it and following them but distantly in his own world.
___________________________________________

Hours passed. The sun is not warm today. But looked like it will rain anytime soon. Panchali was looking at everything with wide eyes at first but slowly boredom began to creep inside the chariot.

She is the type of girl who would love to talk until her mouth pains. She cleared her throat asking,"Are we going to Ayodhya, Prince??" Duryodhan nodded his head and said,"Don't worry. My wife and his wife will accompany you!!"

Panchali coughed. She exclaimed,"I still couldn't believe one stupid girl married you... My goodness!! Poor thing! Doesn't even have a brain, huh??"
She thought it was her mindvoice but on seeing Prince Duryodhan's shocked face, she gulped. No please Someone say that she doesn't say that aloud... Hearing Ashwathama's laughter, she closed her eyes mumbling,

Someone glue my mouth now please ....

She peeked Duryodhan hesitantly with slight fear but he just chuckled shaking his head, to her relief. She should've been silent but we're talking about Panchali.. She thoughtfully said,"You are not what I heard, Prince. Everyone said you look like Satan, ugly and cruel. But you're better though. Not handsome as my future husband, but you're okay. Like I rate you 2.5 out of 10!!"

Ashwathama couldn't help but again broke into fits of laughter. And Duryodhan is not called cruel without any reason. He too bit back smiling through his gritted teeth saying, "Everyone said you're beautiful, cute and sweet. But you're worst though. You're actually an ugly duckling. I'll rate you 1 out of 10"

Panchali gasped. Whoah! That's cruel.. That hurts, right in her heart.

Ashwathama slowly said,"You can call us Bhrata if you want, Princess!! I mean, if your brother didn't come to wedding, we'll be there as your brothers!!" Panchali smiled sadly. She said,"Well, Dhri, won't come. He respects my father more than he love me!!" A sigh emitted from her lips and she suddenly missed Panchal. Maybe this is how she should've felt when she came outside. Such a late reaction??!

Duryodhan saw her face getting gloomy but didn't say anything. Whatever.. he's not good with his own emotions itself, how he supposed to say something good to her? Draupadi whined saying,"You both are supposed to say 'It'll be alright. Don't worry!!' Why are you staying silent?? I'm sad!!"

This time Duryodhan chuckled saying,"Oh well, I'm not good in comforting, same can be said to my friend here. We don't want to say something that would make you even more sadder!!" Draupadi rolled her eyes but asked,"I heard your sister is married?? Didn't she cry in her wedding?? Didn't you pacify her?"

Ashwathama choked saying,"She didn't cry. I cried!!" Draupadi looked at him in surprise exclaiming,"Whoah, that's soo sweet. I mean you cried for your friend's sister...." She was cut off by Duryodhan's laugh.

Ashwathama slapped his friend's arm saying,"I married her. That's the reason I cried!!" Draupadi couldn't control her laugh. She exclaimed,"WHAT?? Is she the female version of this Bhrata??!" Though Duryodhan looked surprise at her casual addressal, he heard Ashwathama saying,"More devil than him. Sometimes, I'll sleep in my own chamber so that I can avoid her!!"

Duryodhan remarked,"Shut up brat!! My sister is angel!!" Ashwathama rolled his eyes saying,"Angel, my foot! Shut up idiot!!" Draupadi laughed at them both. She exclaimed,"Hey don't leave the chariot!! I don't want to ruin my face!!" But both the boys were busy in fighting.

She on the other hand shook her head looking at the scenery smiling softly. She felt so refreshed. Her brother, though cares and loves her, he would always maintain his aura of being an elder brother. She has never seen him playful. She looked at royal tents and asked,"Did we already reached the place where your wives stayed??" Duryodhan nodded his head.

Panchali looked back and saw the Royal Prince sitting on the horse, staying outside. She looked at him confused.. Ashwathama who was waiting for her to get down said,"God Princess get down. Nobody will steal him!!" Panchali blushed but get down the chariot clutching her garland. She looked around and two pretty girls looked at her. She waved at them only to get overenthusiastic waves in return.

Ashwathama asked,"Priye, come and welcome her!!" Dushala giggled but came outside fully. She however glared at her husband saying,"You are in for a discussion with me, Aarya! You said Bhrata Vasu will come ...where is..." Ashwathama rolled his eyes saying,"Dusha, don't be dramatic. He's just outside. He'll come!!"

Dushala smiled at Draupadi saying,"Hello Babhi! I'm Dushala. Queen of North Panchal. But you can call me Dusha!!" Draupadi cooed. She too said,"Oh I'm Draupadi. I'm Panchal Princess. Aww you are soo cute!! Bhrata Ashwathama, you're so lucky!" Ashwathama rolled his eyes but a smile still graced his lips which he tried to hide with difficulty. Ofcourse, he knows his wife is such a cutie... Glad that Dushala was facing down, otherwise she would've scolded him for rolling his eyes.

She looked at Duryodhan asking,"Bhrata, where is your wife??" Duryodhan cleared his throat mumbling something but hesitantly said,"I think she's inside! Let's not disturb..."

SUBHADRA!!

Vasusen exclaimed and stood there with shock. He looked at the girl peeking them from shadows. On hearing him, she came outside smiling nervously. She looked at Vasusen saying,

"Hello Bhrata Vasu! How are you?? Congratulations!!"

And Vasusen couldn't understand anything? Why would Sri Krishna's sister will be here? Is she alone? Why is she wearing chudamani?? Is she married? If so, to whom she married?? Series of questions swam in his mind and he looked at his friends for explanation.
___________________________________________

Hey all! So a new chapter... How is it??

No new note today. I'm tired 😴

Will update after enough comments and votes...

Goodnight.. yours,
Author Shruti 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 678 14
Krisha a sweet and caring person who doesn't even have a single mean cell in her body who rules everyone with her heart and has everyone wrapped arou...
83.2K 4.1K 52
Have you ever thought that you would go back in time? Especially, 1000 years ago? Have you ever thought you would fall in love with a person there? ...
226K 17.5K 80
❎Do Not Read before reading the 1st book of the series.❎ Drisana has started her journey to Indraprasth. After finding her place finally in Dwapar yu...
166K 10K 51
This is the story of two assassins, who travel back in time to the era of the Mahabharata..... ----------- Dishita and Aditya, two master assassins...