Sweetness Of Life ✔

free_bird_123_ által

A sequel to Sweetness Of Love. Achieving a blissful existence and a harmonious family is a universal desire... Több

CHAPTER - 01
CHAPTER - 02
CHAPTER - 03
CHAPTER - 04
CHAPTER - 05
CHAPTER - 06
CHAPTER - 07
CHAPTER - 08
CHAPTER - 09
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER - 13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 38
Epilogue
Sweetness Of Life

CHAPTER - 37

272 58 34
free_bird_123_ által

"Speaker." Zar mumbles and all of us put our phones on speaker.

"God, Kiaan, I can't believe I assisted a husband to deliver babies to his wife."

"Zar, Sara has two baby girls! Foziah called me a minute ago."

"Did you hear Sara has babies already? DD, you gotta execute the surprise we planned."

"Hey, Neil, could you please pick Fawzi along with your children from school? I have a meeting now and Foziah is at the hospital with Sara."

The four of us share a look sighing in relief with Ishaan looking at us awkwardly probably because he is the only one who didn't get a call.

I don't know what we were expecting but I am sure all of us got anxious seeing them call at the same time. I started getting a bad feeling already. I know none of us expected this.

"Fuck! I was sort of scared something happened." Zar breathes out then we are all talking together from different phones.

Asad and Foziah tell how this morning went with Foziah rushing to the hospital and Alia shares how excited and nervous she was when she stepped next to Kabir to guide him since he was almost close to crying seeing Sara in pain.

"Uh, Avni," I say when she is about to disconnect the call.

"Yeah?"

"Pick Fawzi along with Niam and Navya. Foziah and Asad are busy." I say.

"Sure. I'll meet you guys at the hospital." She says before disconnecting the call.

"Drive us to the hospital," Zar says to Ishaan.

"I don't think I am invited." He says boringly. "Would you call and share the news if we were not together right now?"

"Of course." Zar shrugs. "Aren't you sort of my driver now? If I didn't tell you who would drive me to the hospital?"

All of us chuckle and we step back as Ishaan starts the car mumbling something to himself.

"You guys should drive me to the hospital." Kiaan looks at us. "I didn't want to hear them arguing over it the whole ride so I stayed back."

"Sure. I don't mind." DD shrugs.

"First, let us take a look inside," I say looking at the house.

"Right. The only reason you came here." Kiaan chuckles and we walk inside.

I am very pleased with all the progress as I look around all the rooms, kitchen, terrace, and living room.

The first thing I noted was this place was closer to school, it takes some 5 minutes from here which is a good thing. I thought about doing all the paintings and getting the furniture but I ain't the only one who will be living here so I decided to leave that to Avni and Niam and Navya. Their decision might be childish but I would like to listen to them too.

It would be memorable for all of us if we did things together.

❊❊❊

"I thought you would be wearing a Best Daddy t-shirt as you delivered the babies." Mrs. Sabet says. "And I also thought you would get me a Best Grandma t-shirt before you let me hold the babies. Like Asad did."

"Mom, Asad did it because you had taunted about it when Fawzi was so born so he did it for Ahad," Sara says defensively.

"Stop supporting your Husband." Mrs. Sabet rolls her eyes while everyone in the room chuckles.

"Hey, no one will hold one baby," Sara says with a frown when Avni reaches out to take a baby from Foziah. "I want them both to be loved in the same way."

"We can't always hold two babies together, Sara." Foziah rolls her eyes.

"Yeah, so give the couple each baby. The other one shouldn't feel sad." Sara explains. "Zar, if you hold them you need Ishaan to stand beside you so, he takes the other one."

"Oh, but he is out. He kind of needs an invitation to come in." Zar shrugs. "I'll take Fawzi as my partner." She smiles at him who grins looking at the babies.

"Mom, can I hold them?" He asks Foziah looking excited with Niam and Navya standing behind him carrying the same excitement.

"Sorry but if this partner thing goes on, Fawzi will have his brother as a partner." Foziah looks at Zar.

"I wish I had Myra." Zar frowns then her eyes move over to DD. "Hey, be my partner to hold babies."

"Is that even a thing?" I roll my eyes at Sara. "A partner to hold babies?"

"Yes. They are twins. Always together." She says. "Uh, of course, until they start seeing someone and want to get cozy..."

"You better shut up, you are annoying me now." Foziah glares at her then she glances at Kabir. "You really fell in love with this?"

He chuckles as he puts his coat aside and sits beside Sara and then holds her hand. "All of us know she is much more than being annoying. She is a very caring person who has a weird way of showing it." He looks up at Foziah. "You see holding the babies with a partner? That's her way of showing care. It's weird but that's my wife."

"She can easily get into people's minds and stay there rent-free with just one meeting. That's what happened with me, she says rent-free in my heart and mind." He adds with a smile.

"Maybe call him CM?" I ask Sara who suddenly seems to get a little emotional with his words.

"Wow," Sara laughs wiping her tears away. "You can say it again, I don't mind. I love it."

"Forget them." Foziah rolls her eyes but she smiles in the end."Come on, hold the babies."

"This is lame." I shake my head as I reach out to take one baby and Avni takes the other.

"He just said that's her way of showing care," Avni tells me.

I look down at the baby in my arms and I can't help the smile as I kiss her forehead. It gets you to smile whenever you hold a baby until the baby starts crying.

My eyes move over to Niam who stands beside me and I lower my arms so he looks at her, I suddenly remember the first time I held him and Navya after Avni's disappearance.

It was a very bittersweet moment for me. Every time I saw them doing something great and new for the first time it was bittersweet. I was happy for them and sad because I didn't have Avni along.

"So tiny." He says as he touches her face with his finger as if afraid he would hurt her.

"Yeah." I smile at him as he takes her hand and kisses it.

"A soft kiss, baby," Avni says to Navya.

Navya giggles and leans down to kiss the baby as Avni sits on her knees.

"Was I this cute?" She asks Avni and I watch the smile on her face fade away.

"You were cutest," I say as I move over to Avni and sit beside her.

"I'll be honest, you were such a cry baby," Alia says. "But you looked cute, you were always red."

"Just say I was cute," Navya says with a frown and a pout on her lips.

"Okay. You were cute." Alia chuckles.

"And you are cute," Niam says as he reaches out to pull her cheek. "Isn't that what our English teacher says to you?"

Avni looks at me and we smile at each other as our children continue to talk.

"Come on, let us hold them, too," Alia says as she steps up with Kiaan.

"Yep," Avni says and we both stand up.  I watch as Avni kisses the baby one more time then she looks at the baby in my arms and smiles at her. "They are both cute." 

We wait in it the room as everyone holds the baby, Zar is the only one who cries which is surprising because she doesn't express much but we know it's all hormones.

"I feel overwhelmed." She sniffs as she holds the baby against her chest.

"Can anyone please call Ishaan?" Alia asks as she looks at her worriedly.

"Why would I need him if I cry?" Zar narrows her eyes at Alia. "I can wipe my tears."

"Or I'll do it for you," Sara says. "Come over."

"So you lied when you said you are bad at handling relationships," I hear Foziah telling Avni and I look at them.

They are standing a little away from me and Foziah has Sorfi in her arms.

"I didn't." Avni shakes her head. "I think it benefited that they were pregnant at the same time which kind of got them closer."

"Mood swings can do something good then," Foziah says amusedly and Avni laughs slowly.

"Believe me, I am happy for you," Foziah adds after a moment. Avni gives her a small smile and then she leans in to hug her.

The only person I have been feeling bad for was Sara because she sort of had to share Avni but now I see Sara and Zar forming a friendship while Myra and Alia have their own bonding going on.

I don't think Avni realizes it or anyone else does but for me, as per my observance, Foziah is Avni's true friend. Foziah doesn't stick to a person and be friends just with them nor does she over-show concern. She keeps it simple.

A best friend might be a different thing where you mock and insult each other by still having each other's back. Maybe a true friend is a different thing, who might not come around to be there for you all the time but when they do they make you feel the happiness around.

We all step outside when Kabir's family walks inside. Kiaan leaves along with Ishaan and Zar while Alia stays in the hospital.

"Oh, you are here." Mr. Sabet says as he walks past us dressed in his uniform.

"Congratulations, Mr. Sabet." I smile at him.

"Your wife doesn't seem pleased to see me." He says as he looks at Avni.

"That's because I am not pleased to see you." Avni rolls her eyes.

"You can call me Sir now, not your bodyguard anymore." He looks at her.

I look at them not comprehending what is going on.

"I didn't ask you to stop being my bodyguard, did I?" Avni crosses her arms on her chest. "It's not my mistake that I still consider you one."

He glares at her. "Does that mean you agree you need someone to look after you?" He asks as he scratches his stubble. "You like me following you around secretly, don't you?"

"Oh my God! You are annoying." Avni says with a frown.

"I think that's his way of showing concern," I say. "Considering he is Sara's father," I add with a shrug when Avni glares at me.

"Dad," Foziah calls. "Come on in."

"Oh, yes." He says realizing the reason he is here. "I'll see you around." He looks at us and I nod at him.

Foziah hands us Sorfi when Asad comes and they both get in the room to see the babies. DD takes Niam and Navya along with Fawzi and Ahad to get them some food.

We settle down on the chairs in the waiting area. I hold Sorfi in my arms, she is a cute baby who doesn't cry a lot.

"Sorfi." Avni pinches her cheek. "You got two cute cousin sisters, you know that?"

"Aww." She smiles when Sorfi looks at her and laughs as if Avni just cracked a joke.

"Sorfi, give her a kiss," I say as I make her stand on my thigh.

She just looks at me and grins.

"Can she understand?" Avni laughs.

"Yes, she has given me a kiss before," I say.

"Sorfi, kiss," I say again as I kiss Avni's cheek.

Avni leans in closer when Sorfi looks at her. She keeps her hand on my chest as she kisses Avni's cheek her lips barely touch her cheek but that makes Avni smile.

"You are cute." Avni kisses her cheeks as she takes her from me. We laugh as Sorfi keeps her hands on her cheeks blabbering something cutely. She looks so much like Sara.

It's almost five by the time DD comes with the children and when we get ready to leave I see Niam and Fawzi exchanging looks.

Niam very politely asks Foziah to send Fawzi to our home tonight. It's a whole show because when Foziah finally agrees to send him Ahad starts crying even that even he wants to come and a nurse scolds us for making noise.

"You can't handle him." Foziah shakes her head when Avni asks her to send Ahad.

"I'll drop him off at night if he changes his mind," I say, only because I see Navya's sad face.

If Niam has Fawzi then Navya needs Ahad not that Niam or Fawzi would leave her alone but that's what she thinks.

And when we finally get in the car with four children in the backseat I sigh already feeling exhausted.

"Are you sure you need baby 3?" Avni laughs.

"Yeah?" I laugh. "I don't know," I admit.

"Well, I need."

"I don't mind handling babies with you." I smile, I really wanted to grow Niam and Navya with her which wasn't possible maybe we can try it this time.

"Ahad, keep your hand inside." I scold him when he stretches his arm out.

"Your father is not cool." He tells Navya. "No one is cool like Aunt Sara."

I shake my head as Avni laughs. I bet no one is as cool as Sara and I am definitely thrilled to see how she deals with her babies.

❊❊❊

How was it?

I am sure no one expected Sara's babies to arrive considering I never mentioned how many months pregnant she was.

How am I handling so many babies? 🤣

When I began I never knew this book would have so many characters, especially babies! 😂✌

But it's fun... I guess? 👀

Do vote, comment, and share your views.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

6.6K 417 11
What if the 10 years leap wouldn't have happened? #AvNeil fanfic #Naamkarann An attempt to write a part of my imagination on their moments- post jai...
397K 32.2K 75
story on our very own avneil
158K 11.5K 58
My very first book... avneil as married couple and having different professional. Peep into it! Hope you enjoy this book! 😊 COMPLETED ON 3RD MAY...
21.6K 2.7K 12
Marriage the purest form of relationship. A promise, a power that binds two souls not just for all through their life but also for their next seven l...