Eyes on You

Av love-shade

Vegas pete (*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡ Start-Aug 13th 2022 End - May 24th 2023 Mer

chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
A quick query
Epilogue♥
Gratitude!!

chapter 1

18.6K 214 61
Av love-shade

Porsche was called by the minor family to assist them in the mission of Italians in the last month meeting. Kinn was just pissed over it as he knew what was Vegas intensions.well, he just have to follow his father's order. But kinn isn't kinn if he does everything according to someone.

Vegas was waiting for Porsche outside of his minor mansion ,he was all the way just smirking knowing that his plans are going to be succeed and his father will finally be shut for a while.

After waiting for another few mins he saw a car coming his way .Not any car its the car of the main family.

The car stopped and Porsche came out but to Vegas surprise he saw the other two bodyguards get down the car and stand behind Porsche on the either side.

Vegas was just pissed looking at the head bodyguard and the techno of the main family.

" Khun kinn sent us here with Porsche khun Vegath,he thought Porsche won't be able to handle everything alone that too when it's his first time working with the minor family " the head bodyguard ,pete finished with a bow and of course with a wide smile plastered on his face like always .

Vegas just wanted to punch him but he knew he can't so he just nodded and looked at Porsche with a smile which can be mistaken as a smirk.

"Come on ,Porsche let's go" Vegas just put his arm around Porsche's shoulder and started walking with him and the two bodyguards just followed them looking at each and every thing and person with curiosity as well as suspiciously.

As they were walking through the buildings they came across many stalls, a small club and people sitting here and there eating or just playing cards .

As they were walking pete eyes fell on the statue of the Lord placed there ,he hurriedly stopped in his way and started to pray the Lord .

Arm , as he noticed what pete did just followed his actions though his believe in God is not as strong as pete.

After a few meters away when Porsche and Vegas noticed none of the bodyguards were following them they stopped on there way and just looked back and saw what the two bodyguards were doing .

One was busy praying to the god.
And the other one was busy pulling the head bodyguard to make his away ahead.

Porsche just looked at them with an embarrassed face and Vegas face shown a surprised expression looking at a certain bodyguard.

It was new that the people in this mafia world believe in the god and his power. But seeing the head bodyguard praying to the Lord with such concentration made all the people present their look at him as if  he was an alien.

" These people can't even keep a good incense stick to my lord. " Pete just whispered and then started walking forward with his mate.

"If u r finished with ur praying session let's walk fast or u want me to buy u a packet of incense stick huh?" Vegas Loud voice boomed in the whole place but pete just gave a nervous smile to Vegas and bowed to hiM as an apology.

Vegas just shook his head and again started walking with Porsche.

Finally ,when they entered the area of the mansion. Kan theerapanyakul was having his lunch with his bodyguards . Many of them were eating .Some were just carrying things and making their way towards the mansion.

" Here u can eat whenever u want there is no time fixed for meals in the minor family" Vegas said and made his way with Porsche to a table where Macau theerapanyakul was sitting and having his meal

" The best thing of minor family hihi" the head bodyguard just murmured to himself as a wide smile just took over his face.

The two made there way too but not before Bowing to the head of minor family and the bodyguards.

As pete and arm sat opposite of Vegas ,Porsche and Macau. They were handed a glass of beer and meal. Though the meal didn't satisfy pete but he knew he has no place to complain .

"Ai ,pete " arm called him out in an intoned manner.

"Yes" pete just whispered in the low tone.

" The guy next to u is staring at you" arm said while trying to keep a blank face .

Pete eyes widened as he slowly looked beside him and indeed a guy was staring at him .He tried to smile it off but not the guy as he continued to stare.

He looked at arm and whispered to him " man,is he going to eat his meal or eat me ??" And again looked beside him while arm was having a hard time controlling his laugh looking at Pete's face.

After a while they finished having lunch and Vegas took Porsche with him and started walking towards his meeting room.

Meanwhile with pete...

Arm got up and started to walk forward but pete had other plans.he hurriedly got up and just started collecting his phone and wallet from the table in such a rush that the glass of beer and a plate of salad fell right on the man sitting beside him.

Crunch!!!!!!!

Everyone turned there face towards the sound and they caught Pete Bowing to the man who was previously sitting beside him.

"Iam so sorry, I didn't mean to do that " pete said and bowed to him then just

" Don't u ever dare to stare at me bastard !! You don't know what iam capable of now go take a bath in this chilly whether " pete whispered and stared to walk forward with a last smile.

Arm just smirked at him and they slowly high fived each other .. How can they forget the little revenge tricks thought by their boss khun tankhun theerapanyakul.

Meanwhile the others knew what happened their but none dare to interfere because they know the guy is the head bodyguard and the favourite of tankhun they can't even think of messing with him.

Arm and pete walked towards Vegas and Porsche ,both were looking at them with different emotions .Porsche had a confusion laced face and Vegas had a blank one but the eyes were filled with surprise and who can read him better than the head bodyguard.

Pete smiled at them and just " shall we go khun Vegath ?" But Vegas just ignored him as he saw how pete was just looking at him with strange eyes and started walking forward .

In the meeting room-----

Vegas was explaining the plan of how to take down the Italians and who will be paired with whom and how they gonna sneak into the factory.

"This is the plan .Did u all understand ??" Vegas asked to all the bodyguards present there who nodded their heads as Vegas got the approval he nodded his head and turned to Porsche who was just standing next to him the entire time while keeping his head and his face was just blank.

Meanwhile with arm and pete

Arm phone kept vibrating the whole time Vegas was explaining the plan but he managed to stay focused. Pete leaned towards arm and just asked with a smirk.

" Is it pol?" Arm looked at him with surprise but nodded as a yes.

" Go go talk to ur boyfriend. I guess he is going insane without you"

" Aye pete no we aren't boyfriends why do u think so "

Pete rolled his eyes and just said
" Do u think iam dumb?? You look at pol literally with that star filled eyes " arm just shook his head trying to hide the blush crept on his face.

"Whatever" and his phone vibrated again ." Can I just go and talk to him. I think khun tankhun is troubling him "

" Or maybe ur absense is " pete smirked and suddenly moaned out of pain as arm just elbowed his stomach little bit too harshly.

" Ow !!"

Everyone eyes were again on them and this time Vegas was pissed off.

" Are u guys out of ur mind or its kinn who didn't taught u guys how to behave in someone's house. Iam seeing u two since the beginning and the whole day u two are just causing trouble and u guys call urself as a head bodyguard and a fuckinh techno. Fuckinh shit don't know how to behave I highly doubt we are gonna success in this mission with these two fools."

There was a silence for a few mins in the meeting room.Arm and pete immediately ducked their heads down and bowed to Vegas and apologized. Porsche was just looking at them with an unamused face and the rest of the minor family bodyguards were just trying to control their laugh .

Cuz it was a huge satisfaction to them seeing the major family's bodyguards getting scolded by the heir of minor family in their mansion.

Vegas again started to explain the plan and this time Arm and pete didn't dare to raise their heads they were just looking down at the chart placed on the table.

After repeating the plan with highlights and all Vegas looked up and lastly asked " Do you all understand ?If not ask me not anybody else and if u have a better plan care to tell me ." Vegas said looking infront of him at the bodyguards of main family.

When no one made any noise Vegas nodded his head and just said " I want u guys to give ur best and yes be your usual self not the other way around"he said and just made his way outside the room.

But the last sentence he said made everyone immediately look at Porsche who was just looking down. The bodyguards of minor family just looked at each other with a knowing smirk and one by one started making their way out too.

When it was just the three bodyguards of main family Porsche immediately walked to his frnds and " what are u guys doing today?? Did tankhun replaced ur brain with his ????"

Arm just sighed and looked at Porsche " I think we should go out and talk we can't trust this room who knows who is listening to us"
And the other two nodded and the three of them just came to the garden of the minor family where there were not many bodyguards.

" Now care to tell me u both" Porsche started right away.

Arm was going to say but he was not as fast as pete who already started with a wide smile on his face.

" Porsche u know what it's all this guy's fault. Pol kept calling him and he ignored his boyfriend's phone call and when I said that he should talk to his boyfriend what if he is missing u but noo he was saying pol is not his boyfriend and all and he even dared to punch me in my stomach " pete completed and started panting affer rambling in one breath  now.

" I didn't punch u I just elbowed u " arm said while adjusting his glasses.

" Look he didn't deny the fact that pol is his boyfriend " pete said and smirked AGAIN.

"Aye Arm u don't need to hide it everyone in the main family ships u guys even kinn" Porsche said and looked at his friend with a sheepish smile.

" What khun kin-" he was cut off by

"DId U JUST CAllED KHUN KINN WITH HIS NAME ONLY" pete yelled out but was immediately smacked by Porsche.

"Shut it will u?" Porsche annoyingly said.

"Aye I already knew something was surely going between you and khun kinn after all iam the best observant" pete said with a wide grin

" Pol is calling me I will just hurry up and come back okie .Don't assume shit idiots" with that arm literally ran trying to just find a place to talk to his pol peacefully.

"Bastard is still trying to hide"pete just huffed out in annoyance.

"Porsche do u kNow why every bodyguard was staring at u~~~" pete asked in a playful tone and Porsche just shook his head as no.

" U r completely unaware of how u wrapped the two most dangerous mafias around ur fingers literally both are I guess head over heels for u"pete finished with a smirk

"Which both what are u saying ai'pete"

"Khun kinn and khun vegath u idiot"

At the new information Porsche's eyes widened as he hurriedly shook his head as a no

"What the fuck ai pete Vegas don't - he was cut off by pete "try to tell that urself everyone knows how he is trying to be always around u and in the meeting room too the last sentence was meant for u" pete finished with a serious expression on his face which was rare to see.

"But I only love kinn" Porsche mumbled but pete obviously heard it and started teasing him.

The garden was filled by Pete's constant teasings and laughs and porsche's cursings.

They both were unaware of a presence for the whole time.

"At last u r back to ur usual self"

"Khun Vegas you are being called by khun kan".

" Ruining my peace" Vegas mumbled as he last glanced at the garden and walked towards the office.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

40.2K 1.6K 29
These are some of my wild imaginations for the characters Vegas and Pete. They left a great impact on us and now we can't get enough of them so here...
44.7K 2.3K 21
This is a story abt two fictional characters in kinnporche the series. Vegas pete is my fav couple so I wanted to write a fan fiction abt them.The st...
152K 4.6K 19
This story is what I imagine after the confrontation between the minor and major family. ---------------------------------------------------- What if...
10.6K 639 13
|| Vegaspete || A Love tale of a human (Vegas) and his mysterious cat (Pete) who got the power of shapeshifting when its owner turned 23. ◎fluff ◎ Mp...