Annoyingly Yours โšŠ Nishimura...

Door solivagante

Park Minji just wanted to get through the school year with a flying high scores in every exams. However that'... Meer

โœ— intro โœ—
โœ— playlist โœ—
โœ— side characters โœ—
โœ— prologue โœ—
โœ— one โœ—
โœ— two โœ—
โœ— three โœ—
โœ— four โœ—
โœ— five โœ—
โœ— six โœ—
โœ— seven โœ—
โœ— eight โœ—
โœ— nine โœ—
โœ— ten โœ—
โœ— eleven โœ—
โœ— twelve โœ—
โœ— thirteen โœ—
โœ— fourteen โœ—
โœ— fifteenโœ—
โœ— sixteen โœ—
โœ— seventeen โœ—
โœ— eighteen โœ—
โœ— nineteen โœ—
โœ— twenty โœ—
โœ— twenty one โœ—
โœ— twenty two โœ—
โœ— twenty three โœ—
โœ— twenty four โœ—
โœ— twenty five โœ—
โœ— twenty six โœ—
โœ— twenty seven โœ—
โœ— twenty eight โœ—
โœ— twenty nine โœ—
โœ— thirty โœ—
โœ— thirty one โœ—
โœ— thirty two โœ—
โœ— thirty three โœ—
โœ— thirty four โœ—
โœ— thirty six โœ—
โœ— thirty seven โœ—
โœ— thirty eight โœ—
โœ— thirty nine โœ—
โœ— forty โœ—
โœ— forty one โœ—
โœ— forty two โœ—
โœ— forty three โœ—
โœ— forty four โœ—
โœ— forty five โœ—
โœ— forty six โœ—
โœ— forty seven โœ—
โœ— forty eight โœ—
โœ— forty nine โœ—
โœ— fifty โœ—
โœ— epilogue โœ—
โœ— bonus chapter โœ—
โœ— other books coming for this series โœ—

โœ— thirty five โœ—

6.5K 294 115
Door solivagante

⚊ chapter thirty five

What's the first thing you could think of if you were chasing for a humanoid running monkey?

The audacity to make me run after him. I had never run a mile for anyone other than ready to kill every people in the vicinity if the nearest supermarket have a grand sale for chocolates when Valentine's Day is near in the cursed month of February.

When we stopped at the school, yes, it was here that Ni-ki happens to go and the second he saw me and Sunhee stopping next to his motorcyle, the fucker really made us run from the parking lot to the length of the school and then naturally the soccer player that he is, he go for the harder obstacle to get him.

The soccer field. The biggest wide space of nothing but green in this school.

And of course, his soccer teammates are here to help him get away.

Clearly, those boys could recognize me everywhere and so let me begin to tell you how we almost had a game of chase and block. They were literally building up a wall to prevent me from coming for their youngest member.

"You will not move? You will not move out from my way, huh?!", I screamed at them in a very angry tone.

They were not scared though or was not even moved by Sunhee trying to talk them down and instead I found them enjoying this as they looked at the two of us with pure enjoyment in their eyes.

The one named Takagi even had the guts to pat me in the head, "It's so good to meet you here again, nose buster"

Realizing Ni-ki was getting further and further from my sight due to the help of this hobgoblins, I really went all out by my next move of snatching the soccer ball out of one of the new players who had mistakenly put it in his unzipped sport bag, ready for the taking.

And the next thing they knew, the soccer ball was arcing through the air and they all looked up dumbly for it, waiting for who would be hit.

Oh, and I know now what they are. They must all stood together out this field when it's raining monkeys, full of stupidity for all of them to absorb.

Takagi was the poor target of the ball and since they were now all crowding over him, seeing that the ball rightly hit him to where the sun doesn't shine, so then I took my chance to get pass them all.

I was going to find Nishimura freaking Riki and demand that he return my sanity to me because did he not even think about  his confession was going to affect my sanity?

Surely, he didn't and now I had a bone to pick with him. Even if that did mean barging into their locker's room to find his annoying ass.

And just like that, the remaining players who looks to be just finishing off from the showers, all wearing only towels were more than shell-shocked to hear their door being busted open and with it comes a very crazy girl named Park Minji, invading their last sense of privacy.

But I wasn't feeling embarassed, so I glanced away from them, only for my eyes to the boy in the very back of their half-clothed group.

I made a gesture for the door, "Everyone. Out!", I shouted in order, not realizing what it meant for them.

"Hey, we weren't dressed yet!", one said loudly as he tried to hold tighter in his towel.

Well, fuck. I managed to squash the urge to tell them to come out and it ended up with them being witness to me trailing after Nishimura who then decided to be jerk by hurrying out of the door and we were soon playing a chase for the second chance.

This time, he was heading for the top of the stands.

Which was a mistake. I could trap him in the top to not go anywhere else or he'll fall to his death.

Catching up to him, I captured his arm between my hands. Ni-ki, startled by the sudden contact, turned slowly towards me, only to pull his arm quickly.

His shoulders tensed and I watched him take shuffling steps away from me to put some space between us. Licking his bottom lip nervously, he hesitated before opening his mouth as if to say something.

But I wasn't going to give him the privilege. It was his turn to listen to me.

"How could you fucking do that?", I demanded so suddenly that he snapped his mouth shut, "I mean, who runs away after saying something like that? I thought you were brave, and running away is very unlike of what I expected from a Nishimura Riki"

Crossing my arms, I resisted the urge to tap my feer as I waited for his answer.

Silence. Of fucking course.

Even as I tried to fight the need to frown, I muttered, "Who knew that Nishimura Riki is actually afraid of his own feelings? He didn't even wait for my reply"

The words were enough to have Ni-ki trying not to smile. But still, the monkey didn't speak at all.

Rolling my eyes, I asked slowly, "How could you just run away before giving me the chance to answer you or even to think about what answer to give you?"

After he met my unimpressed eyes, Ni-ki ducked his head a little before finally deciding to speak up. His words were slow and riddled with confusion.

"I have no idea what you're trying to tell me, Grumps, so if you're expecting me to read between the lines then give it up. I'm slower than you'd believe. You need to say it to me clearly"

"You're assuming that I think you have a brain somewhere in that thick skull of yours", I dropped my shoulders before speaking plainly, "Look, I have the worst taste in men but imagine someone not liking you back? A beautiful and tall and hilarious phenomenal but with an attitude for an ape... Tragic"

"Damn, you surely do know how to make one feel complimented", he piped up suddenly with a growing grin. It only widened when he saw how I rolled my eyes, "So what is it then? Do you like me or not? Be clear about it"

Before he even began to get annoyed at how indecisive I was being, I said, "I am attracted to you, I can't deny it. And not just physically at that. It'll take some time for me to accept this but I know for one thing that I fucking tripped and fell into some stupid feelings"

"You curse too much", is all he can say through laughters.

"Jerk, you breath too much, shut the fuck up and just reply to me properly", is all I can response in return.

Leaning in suddenly to press a kiss to my cheek, Ni-ki met my eyes with an easy smile. Then after he straightens up to his full height, he ordered, "Just stick to my side from now on. I'll have you falling for me in no time"

"You sound so awfully confident of yourself", I muttered dryly, eyeing him with obvious amusement.

"I am", Ni-ki nodded, thinking for a moment, "I give you two weeks - one month at most and I'm sure you'll be all over for me by then"

Barely resisting the urge to sass him, I asked dryly, "And how exactly are you going to manage that?"

"Annoy the hell out of you until you voluntarily fell into my waiting arms", he said as if it was the best idea.

Nishimura, taking my silence to mean something it really didn't, reached an arm to wrap around my waist. He pulled me into his side and looked down at me with a gentle smile.

Then he says, "Don't worry, I'll make it worth your time"

Scoffing aloud, I smacked his arm away from around me, "Don't even think about it, Nishimura!"

"But why not?", he protested, reaching out for me again.

"Just kiss me, you monkey", I said, but dodging his arms as he reached out for me again.

The sudden move startled him slightly, but he was back to follow after me as I walked down the bleachers. He hurried after me while calling for my name loudly. He paid no attention to the way the soccer players down the ground was watching us and some of them started to complain loudly how one man fell again to the curse of love.

I heard one of them said it was like the way it did to their former captain.

Shooting Nishimura a look over my shoulder, I narrowed my eyes warningly at him. But the clueless fool only began to speak louder.

I decided to take matters into my own hands by stopping at the bottom of the stand and as soon as he was standing before me, I made him turn around and jumped into his back, causing for him to splutter in shock.

It was his turn to narrow his eyes at me, but I just giggled in response, "Bring me home, you baby monkey"

When we walked back to his motorcycle, with Sunhee following us and then waving bye before saying she have to meet her friends, we were on the seat inside while watching the girl entered in her own car.

It felt so surreal and a miracle that I was the one here with Ni-ki instead of her.

As I watched her car drove away, I realized how we had been spending each other for like every single day now. First, I've slept in his hourse for like two or three times now. Then we watched movies and cuddled together. And he didn't complain when I used some of his clothes or jump on his back whenever I wanted.

Wow. I didn't notice we were practically acting so much like of a couple now.

"Thanks", I muttered while he have me wrap my arms around his waist and then we were out of the school.

The wind was already meeting our hair and faces, where mine is settled against his shoulder. Jokes on me now for being the monkey clinging to him like he was the tree in my habitat.

"Huh? For what?", Ni-ki asked with a small glance before averting his eyes to be concentrated on the road ahead of him.

"For the past few days. You've been a nuisance, but you helping me while I'm sick is nice, so thanks", I explained it in a mumbly voice.

It's not like I wanted to say thank you to the person who I hated from a few months ago. But at the same time, I have to.

I wanted to. Especially when it's all what had my soul and body and brain even, hoping to scream it at him.

"Of course", he replied. I turned my head to see a small smile etched onto his face.

I then turned my head back to the road after I realized I also wore a smile in my lips. This is literally getting serious for me, huh?

I could nearly hear the song You 'Can't Stop me' with their rapper singing loudly in the background and all she says is this line:

Risky risky wiggy wiggy emergency!

We arrived at my house shortly. The silence during the ride home was surprisingly comforting, unlike most of our silences. It was still unbelievable for me given that I once thought I despise him the most.

I got out of the motor and walked together with Nishimura to the front door before he rings the bell. I was pretty sure my aunt is home and I'm afraid she might not want for him to leave so early.

Soo enough, the door opens and we saw the face of my aunt. She didn't even grace me a look as she turned to Ni-ki with a warm smile. I felt so warm too by being forgotten as her niece.

Wow, we do love some aunt who will be ready to replace me by such a Monkey D' Luffy Guy!

"Thank you for taking care of my niece and I'm sorry in advance if she may have done something to offend you"

"Oh, don't worry about it. Thank you for letting me spend time with her", Ni-ki replied to her, giving me a smug look.

My aunt smiled at him again before waving goodbye and urging me to come inside at last. Only did she shut the door when Ni-ki is gone from the driveway then turned towards me and sighed like she just fell in love.

Oh no, she will not fell in love with my.. What? Nevermind. She just remind me of the Grandma in Mulan.

The one who shouted after Li Shang with the question of - would you like to stay forever?

Grandma Fa, I aspire to become like her in my wrinkled days.

"So when are you guys getting together?", my aunt asked with a small wink and crossed her arms, "I expect by the end of this week, yes?"

"Auntie!", I exclaimed in shock over her suggestion, "We just spend the night together and yes, the whole day today and that's what you're only going to ask?", I gave her a pointed look.

"I love him for you, you can't blame me", she said, sounding like a teenager in front of a real one, "It's about time someone matched your saltiness in the world and maybe lessen it to make you a little bit sweeter and moodier"

She kissed my forehead, making me let out a groan, "I'm not a kid anymore!"

"You sure act like one", she muttered before letting out a laugh, "I'm just kidding, my pepper! I love you!"

"I love you too!", I responded with a laugh before getting up for my bedroom.

Now it's time for the bitch's hibernation for the coming storm in her life, one that is named Nishimura Riki with a penchant to bring me down with that four letter problem.

He has a way of calming me down though hence he earns this new title from me, you wanna know what it is?

The monkey is a bitch whisperer.

⚊ next chapter

what can you say about her supportive auntie?

she really does remind me of grandma fa, one of my favorite disney character.

don't forget to vote & comment!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

95.3K 3.1K 46
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง". -๐’ฅ๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
556K 33.4K 51
โYou really think you can survive with that temper of yours?โž Smirking at him, I eyed the guy in front of me as his flaming blue orbs started coming...
665K 33.1K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC