professor romanoff

By jess_romanoff

Y/n Y/l/n was going into college with a plan - 1. to actually try and focus on her study and graduate - 2. to... More

information
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter forteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
chapter forty three
chapter forty four
chapter forty five
chapter forty six
chapter forty seven
chapter forty eight
chapter forty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty two
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
chapter fifty five
chapter fifty six
chapter fifty seven
chapter fifty eight
chapter fifty nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty one
chapter sixty two
chapter sixty three
chapter sixty four
chapter sixty five
chapter sixty six
chapter sixty seven
chapter sixty eight
chapter sixty nine
chapter seventy
chapter seventy one
chapter seventy two
chapter seventy three
chapter seventy four
chapter seventy five
chapter seventy six
chapter seventy seven
chapter seventy eight
chapter seventy nine
chapter eighty
chapter eighty one
chapter eitghy two
chapter eighty three
chapter eighty four
chapter eighty five
chapter eighty six
chapter eighty seven
chapter eighty eight
chapter eighty nine
chapter ninety
chapter ninety one
chapter ninety two
chapter ninety three
chapter ninety four
chapter ninety five
chapter ninety six
chapter ninety seven
chapter ninety eight
chapter ninety nine
chapter one hundred
chapter one hundred and one
chapter one hundred and two
chapter one hundred and three
chapter one hundred and four
chapter one hundred and five
chapter one hundred and six
chapter one hundred and seven
chapter one hundred and eight
chapter one hundred and nine
chapter one hundred and ten
chapter one hundred and eleven
chapter one hundred and twelve
chapter one hundred and thirteen
chapter one hundred and fourteen
chapter one hundred and fifteen
chapter one hundred and sixteen
chapter one hundred and seventeen
NEW BOOK

chapter twenty six

8.2K 187 17
By jess_romanoff

week two

Natasha had discarded her red set, rendering me speechless as she walked around her room. I was propped up on my elbows watching as she attached a harness to her hip with a decently sized dildo.

This won't be my first time being topped but i am usually the one who tops. This women is just so dominate i can't help but completely submit to her.

I was so caught up in my thought i hadn't noticed Natasha crawling up the bed. "something on your mind, милашка?" Natasha purred stroking my face. [cutie]

"i- uh j-just you" Natasha smirked at my response as her gaze fell to my body.

"here, let's get rid of these ruined things hm?" Natasha hooked her fingers into the waistband of my panties before tugging them down.

I just watched mesmerised as she slowly slid the soiled fabric down my legs before throwing it away. "that feel better baby?" Natasha cooed rubbing my thighs as she leaned down.

I just nodded before she connected our lips in a soft kiss. My head was still fuzzy from my previous orgasm and now Natasha's plump lips on mine. When she moved her hand to my core lightly trailing her fingers through my folds i groaned into her mouth.

"i need to taste you again котенок, i've been thinking about nothing else since Thursday" Natasha husked as she trailed her lips down my body. [kitten]

I was breathing heavily as i watched Natasha reach my core immediately lapping at my still wet folds. I threw my head back falling into the mattress at the feeling.

"mmm so sweet" Natasha purred before flicking my clit a few times causing my body to flinch. I sucked in a sharp breath moving my hand down to cup Natasha's cheek pulling her back up.

"please... please fuck me" I begged as i stared into Natasha's hypnotising green eyes.

"as you wish, дорогой" Natasha whispered before reconnecting our lips. I hummed at the feeling before it turned into a moan as Natasha ran the tip of the fake cock through my folds. [sweetheart]

The kiss turned sloppy as i practically gasped for air while still trying to maintain the kiss. Natasha didn't seem to care as she eased the fake cock into me.

Inch by inch i took her cock until her hips met mine and she was completely bottomed out. She stayed still for a moment as we continued this rough and sloppy kiss.

Natasha slowly started pulling out of me before she slammed back in. I cried out throwing my head back effectively breaking our kiss up.

Natasha started slowly pounding into me, her deep thrusts were allowing me to feel every indent and vein on the fake cock.

"oh- i- fuck... please... harder um faster ?" I babbled moving my hands to grip her biceps. They were flexed as she held herself above me but still close enough that i could feel her breasts rubbing against mine.

It felt like heaven honestly, her erect nipples brushing against my extremely sensitive ones was making me almost see stars. "you want me to go harder and faster?" Natasha grunted leaning down to peck my cheeks as i nodded.

I heard Natasha hum quietly before she suddenly stopped her movements and pulled out of me. I whined snapping my head up to see what happened before Natasha grabbed my hips and flipped me onto my stomach.

I grunted as she pulled my bottom half up so my ass was in the air. I struggled a little but managed to push myself up so i was on my hands and knees.

Natasha didn't waste anytime sinking back into me, my back arched as she gripped roughly at my ass cheeks. Her pace was even slower than before almost like she was tormenting me.

"go... please... fast... i want..." I turned as best i could trying to reach back to grab one of her hands. Natasha immediately grabbed onto my hand pinning it to my back as as she quickened her pace.

I fell a little bit without the support of my second hand but i really didn't care when Natasha started thrusting into me faster.

"that's it baby, you're taking my cock so well honey. you're absolutely soaked, my cock is covered in you delicious juice" Natasha rasped, it was a little hard to hear her due to the loud slapping noise as well at the squelching sounds my pussy was making.

I just cried into the pillow under my face not being able to form any comprehensive sentences or even words. "my dumb baby, are you all fuck out? you ready to cum again? you gonna be my good girl?" Natasha grunted as she leaned over my body.

I felt her lips on the back of my neck as i nodded frantically. My one hand was still pinned behind my back and my other one had completely given up on holding me up.

I could feel Natasha's nipples against my back as she continued her ruthless pace. I could hear her grunting into my ear and just the sound was sending me into a bigger spiral.

In the lowest and raspiest voice Natasha whispered, "cum all over my cock kitten, fucking make a mess" I screamed into the pillow as white hot waves of pleasure shot through my body.

Natasha continued working me through my orgasm trying to prolong it as much as she could. My body ended up going limp under her just as she pulled out resulting in me collapsing onto the now damp sheets.

I felt the bed dip slightly in a few places as well as Natasha's hands trailing up and down my sweating back.

"you did such a good job baby, i'm so proud of you. are you a little sore now?" Natasha purred in her sweet but sultry voice.

I just nodded trying to shift but giving up with a small huff. "hey, i got you baby. let me just go run a bath hm?" Natasha pecked my cheek as she got up off the bed. She detached the harness letting the soaked appendage flop to the floor.

I watched as Natasha smirked at me before turning around making her way into her bathroom. I felt a little bad for not being able to return the favour but Natasha didn't seem to mind.

When she came back she scooped me up bridal style and walked me into her bathroom. "i haven't been in here before" I observed, my voice coming out a little hoarse from all my screaming.

"you haven't honey, it's nothing special though" Natasha chuckled placing me on the bathroom counter as i hummed.

"i didn't get to return the favour" I spoke quietly looking up into Natasha's deep green eyes. They sparkled as she smiled while trailing her hands up and down my arms.

I had placed mine on her hips ensuring she stayed close, stood between my spread legs.

"that's okay принцесса, i wanted to please you" I nodded at her response as i trailed my eyes down her glorious body. [princess]

I smirked as i slowly moved my hands up over her stomach, feeling as her abs tensed. Natasha hummed as i let my hands cup her breasts. "i will return the favour later, when i have the energy. trust me, i wanna please you too baby" I fondled Natasha's breasts as she let out soft moans.

"i look forward to that kitten, now let's get you cleaned up huh?" Natasha cupped my cheeks forcing my gaze up as i nodded.

Natasha and i had taken a relaxing bath together. I did start to regain my energy during the bath so i was able to clean her while she cleaned me.

I was now sat on Natasha's bed that we had stripped of the dirty sheets, waiting for Natasha to return. I thought she was going to grab my bag but when she entered her room again she didn't have it.

I watched inquisitively as she moved to her dresser drawers grabbing out a few things. She had already gotten dressed back into the linen shorts and tank top from earlier.

"here let me help you дорогой" Natasha purred placing a pile of clothes down beside me. [sweetheart]

"you know i did bring my own comfy clothes" I offered as i let her pull my arms up so she could pull over one of her tops. It was just a plain white cropped top, she hadn't given me a bra not that i was complaining.

"oh i know, i saw them when i grabbed these" Natasha held up the second pair of panties i had packed. They were just a simple white cotton thong, i was planning on wearing them when i left tomorrow.

"but i wanted you to wear my clothes" I stood up when she gestured for me to before slipping my panties on. Her lips trailed feather like kisses up my legs before she stood in front of me.

"i also saw what i'm assuming was going to be a surprise for tonight" I gasped turning to face Natasha as she chuckled.

"you little sneak, now i can't surprise you with it" I huffed as Natasha chuckle sliding on a pair of white shorts.

"i promise you i'll act super surprise princess" Natasha whispered pecking my cheek causing me to giggle.

"you better, because i'm gonna put on a show" Natasha hummed as she moved to meet my gaze.

"oh i can't wait baby, i'm sure you'll be quite the little performer" Natasha smirked as she trailed her fingers up my arms before cupping my cheeks.

"come on, let's go get something to eat. maybe do some of that homework you brought?" I rolled my eyes as i moved to leave Natasha's room. I grabbed her forearm pulling her along with me. She just chuckled as she followed me out into her living room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 4.3K 41
What happens when you meet Ms. Romanoff, one of the most pristine business women in the world. Will becoming her assistant help break down her walls...
95.5K 2K 56
If your one night stand turned out to be your new boss, what would you do? This is an au story about Natasha Romanoff and a character named Evelyn. W...
88.8K 2.7K 12
Violet James Potter was many things but a magical child wasn't one of them. She was a Squib, 6 years older than Harry James Potter. She was a Marine...
56.8K 1.5K 46
Elizabeth Olsen, renowned for her acting prowess, made a life-altering decision to step away from the limelight and embark on a new chapter. Fuelled...