Bad Habits

By eroticashh

"Bad habits like me always return, love." ~ Aurora Rae is trying to push past a break-up that has left her b... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
💗
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
🩷
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
💗
Chapter Forty Two
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
🩷
💗
Epilogue 3
Epilogue 4
Epilogue 5
a/n
A Christmas special 🎄

Chapter Thirty Seven

14.7K 218 232
By eroticashh

𝐴𝑢𝑟𝑜𝑟𝑎 ♡︎

Enzo and I were now walking hand in hand, through the streets of Athens,  Greece.

Greece was a beautiful country. I had never seen anything like it before. The buildings were stunning, and the beaches were even better.

Enzo had woken me up at around five in the morning so we could shower together and get ready to go down to the beach to watch the sunrise together.

I had whined and stuffed my face into my pillow when he gently shook me awake. He placed a few soft kisses on my neck, jaw, collarbone...

I ended up only getting up when he offered to shower with me again. Every time we did end up showering together, at the end, we had a tradition to just hold each other under the warm water for a few minutes.

Sometimes it was him hugging me from behind, sometimes he lifted my up into his arms and my legs wrapped around his hips, sometimes my arms were around his neck and his arms were locked around my waist.

It was heaven with him.

Our Europe trip was ending in a few days. We had been gone for about five and a half weeks now, and now, Greece was our last stop before we went back to New York.

I was so excited to see the boys again. They had been facetiming us whenever they could, usually after school which is usually around ten at night for us. But we are awake until late... so we always make time for them whenever we can.

Enzo had been a bit on edge. During out trip in Vatican City, the boys called us and spoke about being home alone again. When we asked what they meant, they told us that their father had been taking out their mother a few times during the day.

Especially at night.

The boys didn't know where they went, but Diego always came back either high or drunk. Alex was sober most of the time.

Enzo attempted to call his parents, but they didn't answer. We stayed on call with the boys for another two hours just to make sure they were safe.

New York City was safe, but anything could happen at any time and in any place.

We continued to check on them for the next few days because we were both paranoid.

No matter how many times Enzo tried to scold his parents for their stupidity, they told him everything was alright and nothing bad was going to happen.

I didn't interfere anymore. Last time, I urged him to go and speak with his father for his family... but I knew it wasn't my place to say anything. So, this time, I let him talk to his parents, and then I held him afterwards.

I still regret forcing him to go see his father. I haven't said anything though, and I probably won't. Just to... keep the peace, I guess.

"Sweetheart? Did you hear me?"

Enzo's sweet whisper snapped me out of my thoughts. I felt him squeeze my hand a little tighter when he realised, I wasn't listening to him.

I nodded, "Sorry, baby. Just zoned out for a second."

He stopped walking for a second and shifted on his feet, so he was standing in front of me. He let go of my hand so he could properly hold my face in his hands.

"Is it too early for you? We can always head back—"

I laughed and leaned forward to put my mouth on his. My laughter died down as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

I could feel his smile against my lips.

"You're so cute. No, it's not because of that. I was just thinking about how lucky I am to have you in my life."

He rolled his eyes, "Really? Because you were frowning."

"Yeah well... you can be a real pain in my ass sometimes."

He smirked and leaned closer, "Oh really?" He whispered.

I put a hand on his chest and pushed him away from me, scowling. Then, I started running down the hill toward the beach. I looked back to find Enzo staring at me, dumfounded.

"Come on!" I shouted back at him.

I caught a glimpse of him beginning to jog after me as I turned my head back. I was almost at the steps leading to the beach when I felt arms hook around my waist.

I squealed, and laughed as I almost tumbled down the steps.

"Got you..." Enzo nibbled on my ear, swaying us back and forth a little bit.

I closed my eyes and filled my nostrils with the scent of the sea. I immediately relaxed in my lover's arms and started carefully walking down the stairs.

Enzo let go of me so we could walk down the stairs properly and make our way to an empty—and preferably dry—spot on the beach.

Once we found the perfect spot, I grabbed the blanket we had taken from the hotel room and laid it flat on the sand. Enzo put out a little picnic basket down on the mat to keep it from flying away.

I kicked off my shoes just as Enzo sunk down onto the mat and dragged me down with him. I was nestled in between his legs as we stared at the sun that was just now rising over the horizon.

I closed my eyes for a second, leaning back and resting on Enzo's chest. I felt his lips on my forehead.

"I don't want this to end," he muttered against my skin.

"Me neither, my love... me neither."

I opened my eyes to see him smiling down at me. He brushed a few strands of hair away from my forehead.

"My beautiful love."

My smile grew wider. I sat up and turned so I could sit on his lap and wrap my arms around his neck and bury my face in his chest. He kissed the top of my head, his lips lingering for a little longer than usual.

"I love you, Enzo."

"I love you too."

++++

We left Greece a few days later.

I was sitting in the plane now, scrolling through Instagram with Enzo's head on my shoulder and his fingers laced with mine.

He was fast asleep.

Usually, he never slept on planes. Every single plane ride and train ride, I had been the one asleep for most of the time. Whenever I woke up and asked him if he had slept at all, he shook his head and smiled at me.

He's stressed.

I know he's stressed about returning home. I know he's stressed about getting back into his usual work routine. I know he's stressed about life in general.

But I'm going to try my absolute hardest to make sure he doesn't overwhelm himself too much. I'm going to be there with him every step of the way, and I'm going to help him as much as I can.

Because I fucking love him.

I switched my phone off after shooting Willow one last message. We would be landing in a few minutes. Her and Rowan were waiting for us as we speak.

I looked down at Enzo who was still sound asleep on my shoulder. I frowned and felt moisture in my eyes.

The love I felt for Enzo was so overwhelming... I was afraid it would consume me. I can't believe he's real sometimes... I can't believe he's mine either.

I gently kissed his forehead, then brushed his hair away from his forehead and kissed his nose. He stirred in his sleep, letting out a soft groan and slowly sitting up straighter.

He looked confused for a second. He looked around the plane, then down at our conjoined hands, then up at me. He gave me a sleepy smile.

"Morning, sleepy head."

He pressed his forehead against mine, mumbling something incoherent under his breath.

"Hm?" I cupped his face.

"I said, how long was I asleep for?" He asked, closing his eyes, and leaning into my touch.

"Most of the flight."

He nodded slowly, "I'm still exhausted."

I pulled away from him and stroked his cheeks with the pads of my thumbs, "I know, baby. We can sleep as much as you want when we get home, okay?"

"I think I know why I've been sleeping so well for the last couple of months."

I cocked an eyebrow, "Oh yeah? Why's that?"

"Because you're there with me. I think you put my mind at ease... and I relax easier whenever I know you're in my arms, by my side, with me..."

He started dozing off again, so I shook him gently and kissed his lips.

"Not yet, sweetheart. We're landing in a few minutes."

He stuffed his face in my neck and groaned. I just wrapped my arms around his neck and squeezed the life out of him.

The captain made an announcement over the speakers, and a few minutes later, we were back in New York City again. Enzo was still half asleep, but he stood up first and helped me up as well.

He grabbed our bags from the over hood storage and then laced his fingers with mine once again. Together, we walked out and back inside the airport.

We continued walking for a few minutes, my eyes searching the airport until I spotted Willow holding a huge sign with the words, 'Welcome Home, lovebirds!'

I laughed out loud and pointed at them when Enzo asked me what it was. He rolled his eyes when he saw Rowan jumping up and down and waving his arms in the air like a maniac.

I let go of Enzo's hand so I could run up to Willow and crush her in a long awaited hug. The force of our hug sent us toppling to the ground, but neither of us let go of each other.

She kissed my cheek before getting off of me and pulling me up with her. I wrapped my arms around her again, burying my face in her shoulder and letting out another laugh.

"Fuck! I missed you so much, Willow."

Willow pulled back and put both her palms on my cheeks, "I missed you more you little whore."

We hugged once more, then finally released each other and stepped back. We turned around to see Enzo and Rowan awkwardly embracing each other.

When Enzo released Rowan, he looked at us with his mouth wide open.

"Holy shit!" Rowan raked his fingers through his hair, "We've been friends for years and this is the first time he's given me a hug! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit!"

I glared at Enzo, who just shrugged at me and crossed his arms over his chest.

"So, you guys are a couple now huh?" Willow asked, eyeing me in particular.

I felt my cheeks heat.

"Yeah..." I said, looking down at my shoes.

Rowan kissed the side of Willow's head. He wrapped his arms around his girlfriend's waist and rested his chin on her shoulder.

"Surprise! We are—"

Enzo cut in, "Dating. We know, Rowan. I think you sent me a total of three hundred messages on the day you and her finally hit it off."

Rowan buried his face in Willow's shoulder while she covered her mouth and let out a chuckle.

We awkwardly stood there for a few more minutes before I finally broke the silence and said, "Let's go grab coffee and catch up for a little bit, yeah?"

They all agreed, and we started making our way to the nearest Starbucks.

Enzo ordered our drink, kissed me goodbye and went to go retrieve the rest of our luggage with Rowan. Willow and I took a seat at an empty table and started babbling about everything that had happened in the past eight weeks.

"Aura, I'm being serious! You guys are so adorable," She fanned herself with her hand and leaned back in her chair, "Jesus, every time you posted those pictures together on your Instagram... I was swooning!"

I grinned, blush spreading across my face. I had posted a bunch of photos of Enzo and I on my Instagram. Enzo didn't have any form of social media, but he made an account just to post me and comment on my posts as well.

I found it adorable.

And apparently, so did Willow.

I covered my face with my hands, then quickly removed them and started begging Willow to tell me more about Rowan and her.

She told me everything. The sex, the romance, how they got together... Now, I was the one who was about to faint. Their relationship was something else.

It was my turn to fan my face and lean back in my chair. She rolled her eyes at me and stood up to go retrieve our drinks when we heard our names being called out. I pushed my chair back and walked over to join her.

We picked up our drinks—and our boyfriends drinks—and returned to our table.

Enzo and Rowan were already seated there when we arrived. Enzo was scrolling through his phone with a crease in his brows while Rowan rambled on about something. I sat down and placed his drink in front of him.

"Hey, everything okay?" I whispered so only he could hear.

He didn't raise an eye. He merely gave a slow nod while putting his phone in his pocket.

I put my hand on his shoulder, and he grasped it and brought it to his mouth. He gently kissed my knuckles and smiled up at me while doing so.

I looked over at Willow to see her laughing and smiling with Rowan as well.

"Still tired, baby?" I asked him.

He held onto my hand tightly. He simply let our intertwined hands drop to the ground as he snatched his coffee and took a sip.

"A bit. I was just reading some messages from my parents. They had offered to pick us up... but I, uh, said it wouldn't be an issue and that we could grab a taxi or something like that."

My facial expression softened, "That's alright, Enzo. I know you aren't ready to see them again after everything that's happened, and that's totally fine with me. I want you to feel comfortable, okay?"

A grin appeared on his face. I squeezed his fingers and took a sip of my coffee.

For what seemed like an eternity, we locked eyes. His thumb periodically brushed against mine as I gave him another little squeeze.

I had completely forgotten Willow and Rowan were there until we heard Willow squeal with joy. I looked over at her to find her staring at us with her chin resting on the fist she had made.

In the corner of my eye, I saw Rowan wink at Enzo.

We both laughed and turned back to our friends to talk to them a little more.

++++

Rowan and Willow had already packed up their belongings and left a couple minutes after we arrived home.

Enzo went straight to get a glass of water while I went to go see where Benji was.

When I found him, he jumped on top of me and started licking my face. I laughed and patted his head before scooping him up in my arms and running back to the kitchen.

"I found him!" I squealed and spun around with Benji in my arms. He barked when he saw Enzo start walking over to us.

Enzo ruffled the fur on top of his head, earning another bark of excitement from Benji. Enzo turned and put the glass he had been holding in the sink, then turned back to me and kissed my forehead.

"What do you want to do now, sweetheart? It's almost dinner time."

We had taken the earliest flight we could find so we would get back at around four in the afternoon. It was around six now, so I was getting pretty hungry.

"Hmm, should we order something and stay in for tonight?"

He lifted a shoulder, "Yeah, we can do that. Movie marathon as well?"

He nodded and stepped closer to me. He placed his hands on my waist and started drawing little circles on my hips with his thumbs.

I yawned and put my free hand over my lips. I gently nodded after that before advancing and placing my forehead on his chest. I swiftly bowed down to release Benji who was wedged in between us.

I was taken into Enzo's arms, and he began to carry me towards his bedroom. I clung to him like a spider monkey, wrapping my legs around his hips and encircling his neck with my hands.

He gently put me down on the bed before climbing in after me and spooning me from behind.

"Tired?"

I heard him yawn as he buried his face in my neck and nodded. I clung to his hands that were now wrapped tightly around my waist.

"How about we take an hour nap... then we can order food, yeah?" He muttered, placing a soft kiss on my neck.

"Yep," I whispered.

I slowly started dozing off as I heard him mumble, "Goodnight, sweetheart."

++++

We woke up three and a half hours later. It was around eight thirty now, so we just settled on some two minute noodles.

I was in the kitchen making the food while Enzo was in the living room trying to find a movie to watch. I stole some chilled wine from the fridge and poured some into some wine glasses for us.

I carefully carried the food over first and put it on the coffee table first before returning to grab the wine glasses.

I put the glasses down and grabbed our noodle cups. I handed one to Enzo as he pulled back the blanket that had been spread over his legs. I carefully sat down in between his legs and nestled against his chest.

I laughed when I felt the noodle cup on top of my head. I scooted down a bit so he could eat comfortably.

He placed the blanket over the both of us and crossed his legs over mine, as if to lock me in his embrace.

"What's your favourite Disney movie, Aurora?"

I scooped a forkful of noodles in my mouth and chewed before responding with, "Definitely Tangled."

Without another moment's hesitation, Enzo switched streaming apps and turned Tangled on. I squealed in delight when I realised what he had done.

We continued eating and watching the Disney movie together.

I wish this moment could last forever.

++++

Once we were finished eating, I washed up while Enzo put Benji back in his dog bed so he would rest. Apparently, Benji would not go to sleep unless Enzo stayed with him for a couple minutes. It was really cute, but he said he found it annoying.

I rolled my eyes at the thought of his response.

When I was done cleaning the kitchen up, I switched off all the lights and made my way back into Enzo's bedroom.

I walked in to find Enzo sitting on the bed, shirtless. I think I almost tripped over my own foot at the sight of his chest. I just prayed he didn't realise I was practically drooling over him as I waltzed into the room.

"Do you have any extra clothing, sweetheart?" I heard him say as I walked into his closet.

"Nope, figured I could steal some of your clothes."

He walked in a few seconds after me. I had just been switching on the closet light when I saw him appear behind me in the floor length mirror that was positioned in the middle of his big ass walk in closet.

He wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and stuffed his face in my neck, taking a long, deep breath as he did.

"Clothes aren't the only thing in this closet.."

I sucked in a breath through my nostrils, "Really? Then what else is in here?"

"Strip for me and get on your knees.. then you'll find out."

I practically ripped off all my clothing. I dropped to my knees in an instant.

Enzo chuckled at my obedience as he walked in front of me and opened one of the closet drawers. My eyes widened at what he started to pull out of that god forsaken drawer.

Ball gags, dildos, vibrators, ball gags, blind folds, ropes...

Real talk... Why on earth did he just have this shit laying around?

He threw the toys on the floor in front of me. Then, slowly made his way around me.

He reached down and grabbed the rope first. He hastily grabbed my hands and pinned them behind my back, tying them together with the rope.

He then stepped in front of me and grasped my chin with his fingers.

"I want you to watch yourself lose it in the mirror. If you look away, or close your eyes, I'm not going to let you come tonight."

I whimpered as he released me and bent down to grab a vibrator and the small remote that was meant to control it.

He crouched down in front of me and whispered, "Spread your legs for me, baby."

I did just that, spreading them as far as I could. I watched as he slipped a finger inside of me first, groaning at the feeling of my soaked pussy clenching around his finger.

"Fuck, Aurora. Already drenched for me and I've barely touched you..."

A small moan left my mouth. Enzo took his finger out of me just to replace it with the vibrator.

He stood up and walked around me to stand behind me.

I felt the vibrations start almost immediately. They were high at first, but Enzo continued to tease me by lowering them at random times. I moaned and whined, staring at myself in the mirror.

I was a fucking mess. Enzo had barely touched me, and I was already dripping for him. The images and scenes of him that filled my head were filthy, to say the least.

I squirmed when I felt the vibrations quicken once more. The heat in my lower belly intensified, and I could feel my orgasm—

The vibrator stopped.

I whined again. A few tears started to stream down my face at the frustration building up inside me. Enzo smirked at me through the mirror.

"Did my little slut need to come?"

"Fuck you," I panted.

He laughed, "Don't worry, I will."

In one swift movement, he was in front of me and pulling the vibrator out of me. I whimpered at the sudden loss.

Enzo scooped me up in his arms and carried me back to the bed where he tossed me on top of it. He untied my hands, but then used the rope to tie my hands to the headboard.

He walked away for a few more minutes, but then came back with the ball gag and a bit more rope.

He tied my legs to the opposite posts, then put the ball gag on my mouth. I cried out when I felt him bury two fingers deep inside my already soaking, sore pussy.

He pumped them in and out of me at an agonisingly slow pace, watching me tug on my restraints and cry out.

My whimpers were muffled though. The stupid fucking ball gag...

"You want to come, Aurora?"

I nodded quickly, arching my back, and pulling on my restraints harder.

He quickened his pace, causing me to moan out loud and arch my back up further. His thumb flew out to rub my swollen clit.

The overwhelming pleasure caused me to finally go over the—

He removed his fingers and climbed off the bed. I let out a frustrated scream once more.

"Do you want my cock, Aurora?"

I nodded eagerly again. Jesus, I was a fucking slut.

I heard his inhale of sharp breath, "Fuck, I need to taste you."

He dragged a finger through my slit, causing me to jerk away from his touch. He attached his mouth to my pussy, his tongue darting out to lick my clit.

When his finger inserted itself inside of me, I cried out. While sobbing from the bliss that washed over me, I rolled my hips to heighten the pleasure.

His tongue sucked up all the wetness. He inserted a second finger inside of me and pumped them fiercely in and out of me.

I strained against the restraints. I couldn't do anything other than let him do whatever the fuck he wanted to me.

I was helpless in this situation.

I was his toy.

And he was destroying me.

The tightness in my stomach was excruciatingly painful now. I wanted to beg for release, but this stupid fucking gag was restricting me from letting out any sort of sound.

My moans, whimpers and other unholy sounds were muffled.

As always, Enzo pulled away from me when he knew I was on the verge of cumming.

I sucked in multiple deep breaths through my nostrils.

"I'm going to fuck you now, Aurora," he purred.

I lifted my head up to watch Enzo strip. He quickly removed his pants and briefs, then grabbed the condom that had already been sitting on his dresser and rolled it on his hard dick.

He crawled back onto the bed and forcefully grabbed my knees, pushing them open and teasing my clit with the tip of his dick. I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Are you ready for this cock to stretch you out, baby?"

I nodded once again.

Before he put his dick inside me, he yanked the ball gag off me.

"I want to hear you scream for me, love."

Enzo then pushed inside me with a hard thrust. He groaned and started repeatedly slamming into me with the same rough thrusts. The bed squeaked and the headboard slammed against the back wall.

I let out another scream, tilting my head back.

He was being so fucking rough. I fucking loved every second of it.

His fingers dug into my hips as he slammed into me harder than before. I sobbed and closed my eyes, soaking up all the pleasure filling my body.

He groaned when I clenched around his cock.

"Fuck, you feel so fucking good."

I gasped, "Don't stop... Oh god, Enzo!"

"I wasn't planning on it, sweetheart."

I cried out when I felt him start hitting my G-spot repeatedly. Tears streamed down my face now and helpless sobs and moans left my mouth as I allowed Enzo to ruin me.

"Fuck Enzo! I'm gonna... I'm going to—"

"Come, baby. Come all over my cock."

I let go. I swear I saw fucking stars when I came. I squeezed my eyes shut again, arching my back, and crying out once more when I felt Enzo release inside of me as well.

After a few more seconds, Enzo kissed my lips and slowly pulled himself out of me.

"You did so well, baby. I'm so proud of you."

I lifted my head slightly to kiss him again. This time, the kiss lasted a little longer than before.

When he took his lips off mine, he untied me and without another word, he carried me into the bathroom. My legs were still shaking, but I managed to sit on the toilet.

Enzo walked out so I could have some privacy.

I cleaned myself up as best as I could. I washed and dried my hands before walking out of the bathroom and walking back toward the bed.

Enzo was nowhere to be seen, but all the toys were now gone, and the bed was ready for me to lay in.

I was too hot and sweaty for clothes, so I just slipped inside the sheets and rested my head on the pillow while I waited for Enzo to come back to bed.

When he did, he walked in with a cup of water and my phone. He placed both things on the bedside table before kissing my forehead and turning off the lamp next to me.

He climbed into bed after switching off the rest of the lights in his room and shutting his bedroom door. By then, I had also drunk all my water and settled back down onto the bed.

Enzo spooned me from behind, wrapping his arms around my waist and pressing his chest to my back. I smiled to myself, slowly placing my hands on top of the ones he had on my stomach.

"I love you, sweetheart."

I grinned, "I love you too, Enzo."

++++
𝐸𝑛𝑧𝑜 ☽

I woke up to my ringtone blaring through the bedroom. I quickly turned over and grabbed my phone from where it sat on the bedside table.

It was an unknown number.

I don't usually answer these calls, but since there's been a ton of shit going on with my family... I just answered it. Just in case.

Low and behold, it was my father.

"Enzo? Fuck."

I sighed heavily, "What is it, Diego?"

The line went silent for a second. Then, I heard a sniff.

Was he crying?

Alarm rose inside me, "Diego, what the fuck happened?"

A sob left his mouth, "I shouldn't have let her go out at this time... It's all my fucking fault."

I jumped out of bed and started pulling my clothes back on while pressing the phone to my ear.

"Diego. Tell me what the fuck happened—"

"It's your mother, Enzo. She's been in an accident..."

My whole world shattered into a million pieces within a matter of mere seconds.

I

hey guys..

i apologise for the ending of this chapter.

guess we'll see what happens in the next chapter 😁

anyways, im so sorry for the late chapter! i was super busy, and when i actually finished writing the chapter my internet cut out 🫡

i really hope the "bdsm" was good in this chapter, never really wrote it b4

i hope you enjoyed this chapter! (lol i'm sorry)

also, thank you so much for getting my book to 101k reads! mwah 😚

i love u all so much💗

i hope you have a wonderful day!

I

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178 30 24
Alison has sworn off men after being hurt one too many times. Typical. Then she meets Adam, who has a story that makes her wake up. Or does it? H...
273K 9.5K 34
Morana Alistar is CEO and founder of a large company that took over the world. But she is nearly anonymous as she doesn't speak, she has her close fr...
5.3K 503 23
NOTE: THIS IS A SEQUEL, Please be sure to read BAD HABITS before you read this book, unless you like being lost and confused, in that case, welcome...
282K 7.4K 47
She's nearing being out on the streets and desperate for a job. They own a bar. Need I say more? Note: This is a reverse harem romance, meaning the f...