【蝴蝶】ᵇᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶠˡⁱᵉˢ [ʸᵃⁿ!ᴳᵉⁿˢʰⁱⁿ...

By RainLeap

【ᴘᴇʀʜᴀᴘꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀꜰʟʏ ɪꜱ ᴘʀᴏᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴅᴇᴀʟ ᴏꜰ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇꜱꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ... More

CONTENT PAGE
ꜱᴛᴀɢᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴏʙꜱᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ
ɴᴇᴡ ʙᴏᴏᴋꜱ
ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ꜰɪᴠᴇ
hello hi it's me :))
ꜱɪx
ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
hey it's me again :))
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʜᴀʟꜰ
an apology for chapter 9 and 1/2
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
announcement timeeee....
ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ

ɴɪɴᴇ

3.9K 170 104
By RainLeap

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

ʜᴏᴡ ɪ ᴡɪꜱʜ ᴛᴏ ᴘɪɴ ᴜᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡɪɴɢꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏʙꜱᴇʀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, ʏᴇꜱ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴅᴇʟɪɢʜᴛꜰᴜʟ

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

In all of her fury, Lumine had forgotten a few essentials. A few meaning pretty much everything. Just as you, Lumine and Paimon were about to head off again,

"Traveller! Please wait a moment!"

Your looked over to Katheryn, who stood at the Adventurers Guild Stand, waving your group over.

"Thank goodness I managed to catch you..." She sighed, "I have an urgent commission for you..." Kaytheryn explained, grabbing a few papers from behind her desk.

"Last night,
There was a meteor shower.

The strike zone was very large,
Spreading out from every corner of Mondstadt up to Liyue.

Anyone who touched the meteorites
Fell into a deep slumber.

Many have already fallen victim
To these mysterious meteors."

Katheryn hung her head down low. "The guild is shortstaffed, so we're asking everyone in our ranks to help out in these desperate times." She explained.

Just before Paimon could volunteer Lumine again, the latter held the guide's mouth closed. "As much as I would love to help out," she said, voice laced with sarcasm. "We have to get to Liyue before the Rite of Descension. Sorry."

Katheryn raised her eyebrow. "The Rite of Descension? You have plenty of time before that, about 2 weeks actually." Lumine sweatdropped, thinking about how she probably should have asked someone about that.

"Paimon's sure we can do something to help!" Paimon said, after struggling out of Lumine's grasp. You nodded, eager for some action.

Lumine sighed, before ultimately agreeing to help out. "Fine...but only on the way to Liyue since we're not in a rush anymore." She said, arms crossed.

Katheryn smiled in relief. "Thank Barbatos... I will have you know that we're having all of our newer members travel with our senior adventurers. For safety reasons of course." She explained.

"I would like to introduce you to Fischl, the one you will be travelling wi-"
"Katheryne! Vassle of the Immernachtreich, do mine ears deceive me, or did'st thou cry mine holy name in earnest supplication not one moment a.... go...."

The newcomer had walked up to your trio, and having just opened her eyes mid-monologue, she set her gaze upon you immediately- awestruck by your divinity.

She smiled shyly at first, only to regain her confident smirk. "Alas, I have spotted a fair maiden crying out for my divine assistance! Fear not mine damsel in distress! For I, Fischl, Prinzessin Der Verurteilung, shall rescue thee from the clutches of these darkened and desperate times!" She declared, taking your hand in hers.

"Ah, Fischl, Oz, you've arrived. This is the traveller I told you about, as well as her companions." Katheryne introduced, making Fischl tear her gaze away from you and onto a furious Lumine.

Lumine snatched you away, holding you in her arms once again with her head attempting to rest on your head. This was becoming a very common occurance, you noticed.

"A pleasure to see you again Katheryne." A deeper voice sounded, shocking the trio of travellers. "Did that raven just.... talk?!" Paimon exclaimed, flabbergasted.

The raven, Oz, chuckled. "Haha, surely you must've seen stanger things Paimon?" He questioned, to which Paimon merely shrugged.

With that, Fischl began to speak again. "My loyal subjects, I see your faces are filled with fear and trepidation at the vile and villinous evils that once again seek to disturb, albeit in vain, the peace and tranquility of our beloved Mondstadt."

Paimon made confusion sounds, whatever that would sound like, while you smiled at the wide array of vocabulary being used. You didn't understand most of it, but it did sound nice.

"So tell me, are you too here to fight these cryptic crystals of darkness and doom?"
"Crystic... Cryptals... huh?"

Oz interrupted Paimon, "I believe that mein fraulien is indeed referring to the meteorite strike." He explained, to which you nodded to answer Fischl's question.

"Oh uhm... indeed we are, oh beloved Prinzessin! We wish to.... eradicate...? the threats that befall our.. uhh, magnificent... homeland!" You smiled, hoping that you hadn't said anything wrong.

Fischl's face turned a bright red, as she dropped her persona for a mere moment to turn around and hide her face before dramatically spinning back.

"Splendid! Then we shall embark on our journey at once!" She exlaimed, hands on her hips proudly. "Rejoice! For to accompany the Prinzessin Der Verurteilung on her majestic mission for but a fleeting moment is surely cause for an eternity of elation!"

Fischl made you smile.

With the final introductions being completed, your party began walking, or flying in some cases, towards Springvale. Where the true adventure would begin.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

You looked around at the relief site, saddened at the sight of everyone who had fallen unconscious to the meteorites.

Your party split up, gathering information from everyone who was awake and present at the relief site in hopes to be able to find something that could assist in the mystery. You were told, multiple times actually, to never touch the meteorites. Lumine tried to insist that you stayed put at the relief site, but you had begged her to let you come with.

And like she could say no that.

Eventually, the group gathered once more and shared the information they had collected. "Mhm, so we've got cold, snowy mountain, and... that's it?" Paimon listed. "Uhm, excuse me..."

Behind you, a local man stood, having just called for your groups attention. "Oh, hey Draff, do you need something?" Paimon asked, to which the man, Draff, nodded.

"Yes...I- ugh I can hardly get the words out..." He grumbled. "One of the meteors hit just behind the village last night, and Allan declared that he was going to check it out for himself. And sure enough, he ran off. Im worried." Draff explained.

Paimon, raised her eyebrow. "So.. there are big blazing rocks falling out of the sky... and all Allan is worried about... is missing out on all of the action?!"

Draff nodded, rather aggressively if someone asked you, "Exactly! When we find him, he's in for the scolding of a lifetime!" Paimon nodded. "Lets go and drag him back by the ears!"

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

While the rest fought off the slimes, you went and tended to Allan, who near passed out on the ground.

He open his eyes, only to see you leaning over him, the light from the sun above you acting as a halo. Allan smiled tiredly. "Are you an angel? Come to take me to the heavens to live in eternal peace?" He said reaching out to grab you. He managed to pull you down to hug him as he embraced you tightly, a smile on his face as those who were fighting watched with their weapons tightly clutched.

Needless to say, those slimes died particularly painful deaths.

When the final slime had fallen, Draff dragged Allan back by the ear while the rest of you went to observe the nearby meteorites. "Do you think.. destroying the meteorites will help the villagers in Springvale?" Paimon wondered aloud. Oz shared his own thoughts, "Perhaps the question should be whether these shards are the true cause of calamity."

Fischl stood proud. "Verily, I say, these meteorites are surely the nefarious source of nightmares that assail my subjects! This I swear on my very sovereignty." She delcared, ready to destroy the shards in front of her.

"Wait!" You stopped her before she could fire. Perhaps Albedo would like to experiment with these shards? Seems like its right up his alley... "May I take one of the broken shards after you've destroyed them? I've a friend in Mondstadt who might want to take a closer look." You explained sheepishly, a hand on your neck in embarrassment.

Lumine furrowed her eyebrows. She didn't like the fact that you were thinking of Albedo- at least, that's who she assumed you were talking about. And she definitely didn't want you to go and see him again.

She put a hand on your shoulder and smiled. "I'm sure he's already procured one for himself, Y/N. If I know Albedo, he's probably looking into it right now!" Lumine tried her best to smile, but it was a challenge when it came to Albedo. Oh well, it's not like you'd notice anyway.

You nodded. "Ah, yes of course, you're right, as always. I'm sorry for disrupting you Fischl, please, carry on." You apologised, stepping aside to allow for Fischl to dispose of the shards safely.

<<•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

With that done, everyone headed back to Springvale just as the sun was beginning to dip below the horizon. Two of the patients had woken up and told the group all that they could remember about the dreams that they had. About the cold mountain and the need to keep going to the top. About how they felt as if they were not in conrtol of their bodies.

You felt horrible for them, but they assured you that it was only a dream, and now that they were awake, they felt nothing at all but fatigue. Soon after that, Draff called your party over.

"Ah yes there you are, someone just delivered a message from Dawn Winery. The head housemaid wants to invite you over for tea." Draff explained, handing you the letter. "Tomorrow of course, it's getting quite late for tea." He laughed.

You smiled. "Thank you Draff, we'll make sure to remember it!" You assured, before walking back to Mondstadt with Fischl. You wanted to wait for Lumine, but she said she might be a while, something about having to take care of one last commision before she headed off to Liyue with you.

Speaking of...

"Hey, Allan! I'm glad I found you alone..." Lumine smiled, waving to the man in front of her. "O-oh... hello, Traveller... look I'm sorry about th-" he started but was soon cut off.

"It's quite alright, really. But please, follow me- there's a cool thing that I found over in the trees over there, and I thought I might need a local's help." Lumine said, grabbing his arm and dragging a confused Allan towards the woods next to Springvale.

You know, they never did find the body.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

GREETINGS
I HAVE AWOKEN FROM THE DEAD
hehe

also Allan's dead now HEHEHEHE
I told you this was a yandere book didn't I?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 208 18
Cover by: mar0_71_ on Instagram [COMPLETED] THE COMPLETED BUTTON WONT SAVE???? Diluc x Reader You and him have gotten into more and more arguments...
138K 5.7K 38
"𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬. 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭...
279K 7.2K 35
What if Xiao wasn't the last Yaksha? What if one of the "dead" Yakshas survived? Karmic Debt. Madness. Could anyone possibly survive that? The answer...
19.3K 405 23
!ITS MY FIRST TIME WRITING PLEASE BE NICE! No lemons for you 🫵 Mostly fluff Only males sorry Obviously I do not own Genshin impact (I also do not o...