๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘น โคถ ใ€Œ ๐‘ฒ๐‘ต๐’€ ๐‘ฟ...

By starrysnite

โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š.. ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ข ๐™„? โž โˆ˜โ‚Šโœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜ You lived a normal and casual life in the twenty-f... More

Intro !! Woohoo !!
Your Bitchass Woke Up Late
I Don't Think We're In Kansas Anymore..
WHAT THE HEL- Wait Nvm It's Only A Chipmunk
Exercising - Your Worst Enemy.
As Dumb As A Roc- Boulder.
Worst Cooks In Ameri- Japan
Mr. Fox Beats Your Ass
Cancelled Sabito On Twitter
Surprise Party
R.I.P., Tanjirou's Long Hair
Old Friend
How To Kick Balls: 101
Sleepover
Haganezuka With The 'Tude
Kazumi Worries For Your Bowels
In The Depths
a/n (not rly tho, just me complaining)
Fedora Fucker
That's A Lot Of Damage!
Disney Princess
Overdramatic
Enter: Boar Bitch
Eeny Meeny Miney Moe...
Sherlock Holmes
Knee Murderer
WikiHow: To Flip Off A Lower Moon
Hang In There! (Literally!)
The Hashira's Reenactment Of Judge Judy
You Threatened.. Muzan Kibutsuji?
Get That Away From Me!
Pathetic Attempt At Charades
Mission Impossible!
Girls Don't Fart
Six In The Morning
Wakey Wakey, Eggs and Bakey!
Resentment
Truths Revealed
You Screw Yourself Over
Haganezuka Throws A Tantrum
Au Revoir!
All Aboard!
Don't Let The Bedbugs Bite!
Trouble In Paradise
Eyes Opened
Let's Make A Deal
Reunited At Last
Traitor
Bitter Goodbyes
Zombie
A Father's Love
Wrinkly and ugly old man?!
Welcome to New York Cit- Welcome to a random ass city in the Northwest!
Awkward Conversations 101
Shenanigans But Make It Fancy
Getting Blackmailed By A Toddler! Whoopee!
Who Doesn't Love Getting Slammed Into Fourteen Walls?
Second Guessing
The Hardest Thing
Eli Having No Sense Of Direction
The Return of The Psychopathic Swordsmith
Revealing The Truth
Life Without You
Enter: Flamboyant Bitch
Mission Impossible-er
Flashy Lights
Inosuke Goes Through Puberty
Another Day, Another Blackmail
Meeting
Eli Gets Extremely Humbled
Dรฉjร  Vu๏ฟผ
Disoriented
Slandering Eli, Pt. 2719
im alive !! woo!! (a/n)
The Emergence
That One Britney Spears Song
Broken Record
Enter: The First Wife
Lucky Is She
Karma, Bitch!
At Long Last
His Perspective
After The Storm
Heart to Heart
Slipped Out
Room Arrest
The Great Ice Cream War - Chocolate Vs. Vanilla
Training Dummy
Not-So Sleeping Beauty
No Ifs, Ands, Or Buts
Into The Village
Mohawk Boy
Read The Room
You're Not Schizophrenic, Are You?
The Key
A Puny Crow Kicks Your Ass
Fucked Up Version Of Excalibur
Oh No, He's Hot!
Oogies!

Missing

1K 66 27
By starrysnite

another late night chapter that i decided to write at 2am pfft

anyways enjoy the chap whoop whoop

WARNING: Swearing , Violence , Blood

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

As Tanjirou lodged his blade within Gyutaro's neck, he let out a scream of determination, "WAAAAAAGHHHHH!!"

As he did so, in the back of his mind, he tried to convince himself the best case scenario would occur, 'It'll cut through! It will! And.. everyone will be okay! They'll have to be..! They promised they wouldn't die!'

'We have no choice but to win.. we'll win.. for sure..! No doubt about it!!'

Daki had risen to her feet in a panic as she shouted for Gyutaro, who was helplessly under Tanjirou's hold, "ONII-CHAAN!! ONII-CHAN!! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!! YOUR HEAD CAN'T GET CUT OFF BY SOMEONE LIKE THAT— EH!?"

Before she knew it, a yellow flash darted around the vicinity, and as the figure became airborne, it revealed a severely injured Zenitsu. However, he was still fighting strong.

Daki widened her eyes, "WHAT!? HE GOT OUT OF THE WRECKAGE!? THAT MEANS...!"

Not long after, followed Eli and Sōta, who came from behind her. They each were as badly injured as Zenitsu, it was a miracle of how they were still alive.

Eli and Sōta were the first to attack, "Firework Breathing, Seventh Form, Booming Barrage..!" Sōta soon followed Eli's attack, "Cloud Breathing, Fifth Form, Unmerciful Rainbow."

Zenitsu muttered in a low tone, "Thunder Breathing, First Form, Thunderclap and Flash.."

Daki scoffed as she sent obi at all three slayers, "Hah! How predictable! I already know how fast your attacks are by now—!"

However, Zenitsu hadn't finished chanting his attack, "..Godspeed."

He lunged forwards in the blink of an eye, and before Daki knew it, his blade had lodged itself within her neck, while sending her flying backwards.

Meanwhile, Tanjirou's blade still couldn't get through Gyutaro's neck fully, which at this point, caused him to inwardly panic.

'Shit!! Shit, shit!! I can't cut it!! His neck is way too tough!! His body should be weakened by the poison, so it's my strength that I'm lacking!!'

Suddenly, Gyutaro sent blades towards Tanjirou, which forced his blade to slowly remove itself from Gyutaro's neck.

As Gyutaro pushed Tanjirou backwards, veins had bulged from his face in fury as he let out a scream, "YOU BRAT! I'LL KILL YOUUU!!"

He swung his scythe at Tanjirou, only for a certain someone to swoop in and block the attack for the burgundy haired boy.

It was none other than Tengen Uzui.

Gyutaro widened his eyes at a smirking Uzui, "WH- WHAT!? YOU'RE NOT DEAD!! HOW!?" Uzui snickered, "HAHAH!! BETWEEN YOU AND ME, A CERTAIN SOMEONE COUGHED BLOOD UP ON ME, DELAYING THE POISON!! HAHAH!!"

As if on cue, you appeared besides Gyutaro, despite being in an immense level of pain. Everything hurt, and you had never felt this much pain before. But you forced yourself to get up, no matter how much you wanted to lay and fall unconscious.

You forced a small smirk onto your bloodied face, "Miss me, fucker?" Gyutaro seethed through clenched teeth upon making eye contact with you, "YOU..!!"

Before he could attack you, Uzui had begun the offense on Gyutaro, forcing the demon to alter his focus onto the pillar himself.

As they exchanged blows, you coughed weakly, before turning to Tanjirou and speaking in a hoarse voice, "You.. you gotta get the final blow..! So.. so get ready..!"

With that, Tanjirou widened his eyes and snapped his head towards Uzui, "UZUI-SAN!?" Uzui yelled out as Gyutaro slashed his shoulder, "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!? GO!!"

With that, Tanjirou rushed forwards, with you following closely behind. Tanjirou jumped into the air, while you stayed on the ground to cover him.

Beads of sweat made your skin sticky and cold as the wind rushed by your face, 'Gyutaro.. is gonna stab Tanjirou in the jaw.. so I can't.. let that happen..!'

The one inconvenience, though, was that you were missing the most important thing to any Demon Slayer - A Nichirin Sword.

Back when you had tackled Gyutaro, somewhere along the way, you had lost your Nichirin Sword within the ruins of the collapsed buildings.

So now, you were defenseless, only having your mere hands as a weapon.

Just as expected, Gyutaro swung his scythe towards Tanjirou's jaw. You took a deep breath to prepare yourself for the incoming pain you were about to experience, before grabbing the scythe altogether.

Yet another scream escaped from your lips, as the scythe impaled your right hand altogether. Blood immediately gushed out, before rolling down your haori sleeve.

Upon witnessing your 'sacrifice', Tanjirou had become more determined than ever. His mark that resided on his forehead began to blossom and grow across his face, as he let out a scream, "GAAAAAAAHHH!!"

Gyutaro widened his eyes as Tanjirou's blade met his neck once more, 'I can't pull my scythe from this damn girl's hand!! And I gotta regenerate the arm the fucking pillar cut off..!!'

He quickly spiraled into a panic, 'Dammit.. these brats..! With the help of the pillar and girl, this pathetic boy is going to cut my head off!! ..No!! I'll be fine!! Even if they cut off my head, my sister's head is still connected to me!!'

『✦』

Gyutaro was severely wrong, because things with Daki weren't going good — at all.

With Zenitsu, Eli and Sōta triple teaming her, she was bound to get her head hacked off sooner or later.

As the three slayers closed in on her, she yelled out, "I'LL DICE YOU ALL TO SHREDS BEFORE YOU EVEN GET THE CHANCE TO CUT MY HEAD OFF..!"

Eli scoffed with annoyance, "Yeah, okay. You just sound delusional at this point. You're annoying me..!" Sōta nodded in agreement, "For once, I agree with your ugly ass."

She blatantly ignored their insults, being too focused on Zenitsu, who was extremely close to cutting off her head. She was exerting all her strength into her obi attacks.

She smirked, "YOU KNOW WHAT, SINCE YOU ALL CAN'T STOP COMPLAINING...!!"

She prepared another attack, "TAKE..."

However, before she could finish her preparations, Inosuke jumped up from behind her, "DON'T UNDERESTIMATE MY BODY!! WAHAHAH!! A MERE SLASH WON'T KEEP ME DOWN FOREVER!!"

Inosuke drew his blades back, "PLUS, POISON HAS NOTHING ON THE GOD OF THE MOUNTAINS!!"

And with that, his jagged dual blades had cut through her neck.

Daki cried out as a last resort, "WAAAH!! ONII-CHAN!! DO SOMETHING, ONII-CHAAAN!!" But what Daki didn't know, was that Gyutaro's head flew off as well.

They each became airborne, before eventually, their heads rolled next to eachother, both of them looking at eachother with disbelief.

From a short distance of the battle, Suma tackled Hinatsuru into a hug, "DID THEY GET THEM!? THEY DID!! THEY DID!!"

She immediately burst into tears, "THEY DID IT, HINATSURU-SAN!! LOOK WHILE YOU'RE CROSSING OVER TO THE OTHER SIDE!!"

Makio had smacked Suma on the head, "DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING!? YOU'RE THE BIGGEST DUMMY OUT THERE!!!"

Hinatsuru pushed Suma off of her, her brows furrowing in concern, "Wait.. something isn't right down there..!!"

Hinatsuru was right.

You were doubled over on the ground, clutching your hand with tears making their way out of your eyes once more, while Tanjirou was fighting to catch his breath beside you.

If you earned $100 for every time you cried on the damn mission, you'd be rich by now.

Your ears began to ring once more, as blood made its way out of them again. Nonetheless, you forced yourself to sit back up, so you could check on Tanjirou.

Through your choked sobs, you lightly shook his shoulder with your uninjured palm, "T-Tanjirou..!" Suddenly, from behind you, you had heard Uzui let out the most deafening scream ever.

"RUUUUUUNNNNN!!!"

Your eyes widened in a split second as you soon processed what utter doom awaited you.

You couldn't even whip your head around before Gyutaro's body had exploded, and sent you flying far away from your companions.

Remember when you had told yourself you'd never felt the amount of immense pain you were experiencing before the explosion? Well, with the explosion, it most definitely one upped your standards.

Even though you had lost consciousness as soon as Gyutaro's body exploded, you felt a split second of the most torturous, excruciating pain ever.

『✦』

Tanjirou hadn't remembered much of the aftermath after he cut off Gyutaro's head. It all had seemed like a blur to the burgundy haired boy.

He remembered bits and pieces, like you getting your hand fully impaled by Gyutaro's scythe, Uzui getting stabbed in the shoulder, and him trying to slow down Gyutaro's poison while you shook his shoulder.

The next thing he knew, everything had just turned black.

That was, until once he opened his crimson eyes once more, he was met with Nezuko. She wasn't the bloodthirsty, merciless Nezuko from before, luckily for him.

She was shrunken down into her child form, simply looming over his figure with curious yet concerned, baby pink eyes.

Even though his throat felt as dry as a desert without water, he managed to mutter to his younger sister, "..Nezuko.."

Soon enough, the reality of his situation had sunken in. He shot up from Nezuko's lap like a bullet as he held a hand to his heart, "Oh, whoa.. everything's a wreck..!!"

Nezuko leaned her head onto his shoulder, making him perk up as he patted her soft, raven locks, "Nezuko, did you save me?" The girl hummed in approval with a smile plastered on her features.

He suddenly bolted onto his feet, "The others..!!" He then halted his movements altogether, "Wait.. how can I move properly!? How am I alive!? Wasn't I poisoned?!"

Before he could question himself any further, Eli's voice broke into the atmosphere as heavy footsteps made their way towards Tanjirou, "TABAAASSSCOOOOOO!!!"

Tanjirou turned his head to face his voice, to be met with a relieved Eli running towards him. He comically widened his eyes as Eli shook his shoulders, "YOU'RE ALIIIVEEE!! HOOLLYY SHIITTT!! YOU'RE ACTUALLY ALLIIVVEEE!!"

Tanjirou let out a small yell in shock, "E-EHHH!? Y-YEAH!! I AM!!" Not long after, came Sōta's voice, "HUGH, YOU CAN'T JUST RUN OFF LIKE THA- HOLY FUCK, TANJIROU!"

He jogged up to the three, "YOU'RE OKAY—!! THANK GOD..!! HUGH AND I COULDN'T FIND ANY OTHERS..!!" He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, "We were lucky enough to avoid getting demolished by the explosion and avoid getting poisoned.."

Nezuko hummed in content, watching the three boys greet eachother in relief. She then perked up at a sudden realization — Where were the others? — But most specifically — Where were you?

Before she could think any further about the others whereabouts, Zenitsu's whiny voice overcame all four of their ears, "Taaaannjiirrooouu... Sōttaaaaa.. Huuuugghhh..!!"

They each abruptly stopped their bittersweet reunion to run over to Zenitsu's distant voice. Upon reaching him, he was laying on the ground, making grabby hands to the four while in tears, "When I woke up, my whole body huuuuurt!! And why the hell are all my legs broken!?"

He continued, "WHO DID THIS TO ME?! IT HUUUUURTS!! I'M SO SCARED!! I CAN'T SEEEEEE!!"

Eli and Sōta snapped their heads back in forth between eachother and Zenitsu, "He's totally back to being his regular whiny self..!!" They each simultaneously shouted in relief, "THANK GOD!!"

Zenitsu shouted at the two, "HUGH, SŌTA, WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUUUTT!? I'M IN PAIN AND YOU'RE CHEERING?! YOU'RE DEAD TO ME!! DEAAADD!!"

Tanjirou shook his head dismissively to the bickering, before calling out to Zenitsu, "I'm relieved you're okay, Zenitsu!!"

Zenitsu began to bang his fists like a toddler throwing a tantrum, "NOOO, I'M NOOOOTT!! DOES THIS LOOK OKAY TO YOU!? ARE YOU BLIIINDDD!?!"

He then sniffled, "I'm pretty messed up, but Inosuke got it even worse!! Even though he's not lethally injured, I can hear poison in his system!! His heartbeat is slowly getting weaker.."

He turned his head towards Inosuke, who was laying on the ground not too far from the group, "He's over there..!!"

Tanjirou, Eli, Nezuko and Sōta immediately made their ways over to Inosuke, who was covered in blood.

Sōta clasped a hand over his mouth in shock, "H-Holy shit..!!" Eli exhaled shakily, "Oh my god.. is he.. okay..?!"

Tanjirou dropped down to his knees, before beginning to shake the boar, "INOSUKE!! INOSUKEE!! KEEP IT TOGETHER!!"

He yelled at his face, "INOOSUKKEE!! PLEASE!!"Tanjirou then moved his hand over to his heart, which was slowly getting weaker by the second.

At this point, tears had pricked Tanjirou's eyes, "INOSUKE! PLEASE!! WAKE UP!!" Even Eli joined in as he sat down next to Tanjirou, "Come on, you idiot!! How can the god of the mountains die like this..!? Come.. ON!!"

Suddenly, Nezuko reached her small hand forwards, right over Inosukes limp and unconscious body. Within seconds, his entire body erupted into pink flames.

Eli jumped back out of shock, "WHAT THE FUCK!! HOLY SHIT, WHAT IS NEZUKO DOING?! IS SHE KILLING HIM!? FUCK, FUCK, FUUUCKK!!"

Sōta had a similar reaction to his training companion, "HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHHIIIIITTTT!!!"

After a few seconds passed, Inosuke began to cough, before he called out, "I'M HUNGRY!! GIMME SOMETHING TO EAT!!"

Out of relief, everyone called out at the same time.

"INOSUKE!!"

"OH MY GOD, YOUR DUMBASS IS ALIVE!!"

"BOOAAARRR!!! HOLY SHIITTT!!!"

Tanjirou immediately pulled everyone into a group hug, causing it to erupt to chaos. He burst into tears out of relief, "INOOOOSUUUUKKEEE!!!" Eli began to recoil immediately, "AGGGHH!! NOOO!! I DON'T WANNA TOUCH THE SMELLY GOD OF MOUNTAINSSS!!"

Inosuke cackled triumphantly from Eli's words, "MUHAHWAH!! FINALLY ACCEPTED MY TITLE, DIDN'T YOU POO?!" As it all went down, Sōta was getting his insides crushed from the pressure, "YOU GUYS HUG WAY TOO TIGHT!! WAY TOO TIGHTTT!!"

『✦』

As most of the squad had a tearful reunion, Uzui's wives were crying over his injured figure.

It most definitely wasn't as bad as it was in the production, for he wasn't missing an eye or an arm. However, he still was bleeding all over, and the explosion and poison didn't help his case.

Suma hugged him as she sobbed uncontrollably, "NOOOOOOO!! DON'T DIE!! PLEASE, DON'T DIE TENGEN-SAAMMMAAA!!! WE ALL STAYED ALIVE!! WE WON!! NO, NOOOO!!"

As she continued to sob, Makio and Hinatsuru were crying as well, "WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT THE POISON!? THE ANECDOTES WON'T WORRKKK!!! YOU'RE SO CRUEL, GODS!! SO CRUEELL!!"

Uzui managed to get some words out, "If I don't make it.. I have some final things to say. Up until now.. I've lived-"

Suma continued to sob, interrupting him entirely, "GODS, IF YOU LET TENGEN-SAMA DIE, I'LL NEVER PRAY FOR YOU GUYS ANYMORE!! I WON'T EVER FORGIVE YOOUUU!!"

Makio began to scold Suma immediately, "HEY, SHUT UP!! TENGEN-SAMA IS SPEAKING!! I'LL FILL YOUR MOUTH UP WITH ROCKS, YOU DUMB WOMAN!!" Hinatsuru reached out a desperate hand, "Both of you.. be quiet!!"

Suma started to sob even harder, "WAAAAAAAAAHH!! MAKIO-SAN IS BULLYING MEEEEEE!!! WAAAAAAAAHH!!"

Uzui twitched an eye and deadpanned at his wives shenanigans, 'Are you kidding me? I'm going to die without saying any final words? I can't move my tongue anymore due to the poison. Why is this happening? I can't even say any final words? This is bullshit!'

Suddenly, Nezuko, along with most of the gang, appeared next to the pillar. Nezuko reached out a hand onto his shoulder, gaining the attention of all three wives. He instantly burst out into pink flames, causing all three wives to scream.

"GYAAAAAHH!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? WHO ARE YOUUUU!?"

"ISN'T IT WAY TOO EARLY FOR HIM TO BE CREMATED HERE?! HE ISN'T EVEN DEAD YET AND YOU ALREADY SKIPPED TO THE CREMATION!!!"

"I'LL SPANK YOUR BUTT. YOUR BIG SISTER IS REALLY ANGRY NOWWW!!!"

Uzui's voice cut through the chaos, "Hold on. The poison's gone..! What the hell just happened..!?"

Suma, Makio and Hinatsuru immediately tackled him into a hug as Tanjirou explained, "I think Nezuko removed it by using her Blood Demon Art.. I'm not sure though.."

He patted Nezuko's head as he continued, "However, your wounds are still there.. so please be careful. I'm glad everyone made it out safe and sound.."

Uzui furrowed his brows, "Eh? Can that even happen? I'm so confused..!! No wait, you shouldn't move much either, you moron. You'll die.."

Before Tanjirou could speak, Eli interrupted him, "Wait.. hold on a second.."

He stepped forwards, his face slowly morphing into one of panic, "I thought.. (Y/N) was with you guys..?"

Everyone soon caught on to what he was saying, as each one of their faces grew concerned. Uzui quirked a brow, "..No.. why would she be with me or my wives..?"

Tanjirou slowly turned towards Eli, with his eyes widened, "Nobody.. nobody has found her yet..?!" Eli whipped his head around in a frenzy, "Oh, shit! Shit, shit, shit!"

"(Y/N).. She's missing..!!"

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

Word Count: 2851

made a cliffhanger to watch u guys suffer.. 😈

see ya in the next update !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 267 12
"Rui. I swear I'll protect you no matter what even if it mean's death it's self. I'll find the cure for your sickness and to turn you back into a hum...
38.2K 1.5K 26
๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ ; ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’? : ยฉmikasloves ๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐Ž๐Š๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐˜๐”๐” ๐— ๐…!๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐’๐“๐€๐“๐”๐’ : ๐Ž๐๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐†, ๐’๐‹๐Ž๐– ๐”๐๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„๐’ ! โ”โ”โ”...
842K 33.4K 59
๐ŸŽˆใ€Œ You led an ordinary life as a typical girl, deeply engrossed in the world of anime and manga, with a profound love for martial arts. Sadly, your...
3.4M 130K 59
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค [#๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ | ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ ] โ๐—›๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜†๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ. ๐—›๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ...