๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐„๐ˆ๐‘๐ƒ ๐Š๐ˆ๐ƒ | ๐˜...

By bitchitscleo_

HOT AND READY LIKE LIL CAESERS ๐Ÿ˜‰ More

๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿญ (edited)
๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿด
๐Ÿต
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ

๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ

953 34 10
By bitchitscleo_

R E C A P

"bitchhh remember when we went to the park and we got the from High-Minded Academy boys numbers ?" Tiera said. I forgot all about Draco.

"Girl I never texted Draco back, you think if I hit him up, he'll answer?" I asked Tiera.

"Girl he probably at school" Tiera said.

"Ohh damn I forgot, we should pull up on them during lunch" i said.

"most definitely, text him and tell him" she said making an awkward look and pulling my phone out my back pocket.

"Okkkkk" i said sighing. I texted him.

"sorry bae, I was dealing w sum ain't shi nigga... can I make it up to you ? 💕" I texted him.

"You texted him?" Tiera asked.

"ye-DINGGG" i said getting cut off by my phone. It was Draco texting me back.

"Ohhhh shiii he texted back bitch" I said kicking my feet nervously. I check my phone.

"you most definitely gotta make it up to me" the text he sent said

LAYLA
𝗖𝗼𝗹𝘂𝗺𝗯𝘂𝘀, 𝗢𝗵𝗶𝗼
(excuse any mistakes)

"bitchhh you think they school will let me pee right quick" Tiera said. Me and Tiera are currently sitting in the parking lot of High-minded academy, waiting for Draco and his friend to get out of class for lunch.

"girl, it's an all boys school, they ain't got no bath rooms for females" i said.

"Drive me to the Wendy's up the street so I can pee" she said.

"What if they come out?" I said.

"girl I don't give a fuck, I have to pee." She said. I shrugged my shoulders and pulled off. I mean.. they should be good right ?

When we got to Wendy's, she ran in the bathroom while I stood there looking dumb and awkward. People was staring at me and shit, I should've stayed in the car.

I seen this fine ass nigga, he was ordering. He was a fine ass dark chocolate zaddyy. he looked 22 maybe 23. yes, I'm underage but it's not a case if we don't say shi. *wink*

I might have time to shoot my shot right quick. When he finished ordering, he stepped to the side to let the next person order and got on his phone so I decided to take that opportunity but before I could, I got a call from Draco. FUCK. I stepped outside to take the call.

"hello" i said.

"wsg ma, where you at?" Draco said.

"I'm at Wendy's, Tiera had to pee. I'll be back in like 5 minutes" i said.

"Oh Igh call me when you get here" He said.

"ok bye baby" i said.

when I was about to go back in, I ran into the dark chocolate zaddy. God knew he was the one for me. Hallelujah. He had a bag of food in his hand but luckily no food was damaged.

"omg I am sorry" I said.

"it's ok beautiful" he said smiling making  me smile. His voice was so deep, smooth and sexy. I might have an orgasm just by hearing his voice omg.

"can I get your number?" He said as I was about to go back in.

"of course" I said doing the happy dance in my head.  After I put my number in his phone, I went back inside to wait on Tiera. I guess I was right on time because while I was walking in she was coming out the bathroom.

"bitch I pulled me a whole ass zaddy" I said.

"ouu bitch what he look like" she said as we were walking to the car.

"he was a fine ass dark skin with a beard" i said as we got in the car.

"Damn how old is he?" She said putting her seatbelt on.

"I don't know, he looked 22 or 23 but yk maybe he could be my sugar daddy or sum" i said pulling off.

"Bitch what if yo "zaddy" a daddy" Tiera said. I shrugged my shoulders

"Oh the fuck well, guess I'll be a step momma" i said.

"Bitch bye I'm not finna play with you" she said laughing.

——————

"Damn what took y'all so long" Draco friend said getting in the backside behind me.

"I told you she had to pee" I said.

"She need go to learn how to pee faster." Draco said.

"I'm not finna speed up my pee so you can get some pussy." Tiera said to Draco.

"Who said he was getting some pussy" I said. Draco sucked his teeth, he can be mad all he want too, he ain't getting shit from me.

"and who the fuck is you ?" Tiera said to Draco's friend looking at him crazy. We ain't never seen his ass before.

"Bitch I'm zee from the north, who the fuck is you" the boy said making me look at him.

𝐍𝐀𝐇𝐙𝐄𝐄𝐑 • 𝘯𝘶𝘩-𝘻𝘦𝘢𝘳

(only pic he'd show his face in)

"Bitch Imma lit bitch I KNOW you heard of me. Fuck Nigga " Tiera said mumbling the last part.

"ain't heard a thing, it's quiet" he said. She just rolled her eyes. I looked at Draco then at Zee then back at Draco.

"Hey baby" zee said to me thinking he smooth and shi.

"Chill nigga, that's my shi" Draco said. I just shook my head at these niggas.

"What you niggas want to eat" i said.

"You" Draco dumb ass friend said making me look back at Draco annoyed.

"I'm finna punch you in yo fucking chest dawg" Draco said.

"girl just go to Dave's hot chicken" Tiera said making me nod and pull off.

"Yo ass need some sunlight, you look like some unseasoned boiled chicken." Zee said. Tiera just looked at him blinking repeatedly.

"That shit was not funny" i said making a sharp turn because some dumb ass bitch in a white Jeep can't fucking drive. Zee hit his head on the window causing Tiera to laugh.

"Karma really is a bitch, too bad you was the only one without a seat belt." Tiera said laughing.

"And ummm Draco why you so focused on that phone, you mighty quiet back there" Tiera said making me take a quick look in the review mirror, looking in the back seat.

"Man I'm chilling shorty, you trippin" he said putting his hood on.

"Yea Igh, wrong bitch" i said pretending like I gave a fuck.

"Why you care? you barely said shi to me since I got in hie. Thought you was supposed to be making shi up to me" Draco said.

"when we get out this car you betta have some better energy." I said.

"Y'all act like lil ass kids" Tiera said.

"Bitch you is a lil kid" Zee said not even knowing how old she is.

"Ok Zee, if you think Tiera pressure, just say that" i said.

"Nah I want you" zee said.

"I'm finna back hand yo bitch ass" Draco said to zee. My phone rung before anyone could say anything. My phone was connected to the Bluetooth so everyone could see who was calling me.

"Kentrell 😩" is calling...

Me and Tiera eyes got wide.

"That's the nigga you told me about" Draco said.....

Vote 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 185 15
"๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฎ" ๐Š๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐จ๐  ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ...
71.6K 4.8K 21
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ| ๐ง๐š๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ. ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š‚ ๐™ธ๐š‚ ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š‚๐™ด!! ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ : ๐–บ ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฆ-๐—’๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹ ๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—…๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—’ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—…๐—‚...
277K 11.1K 75
๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’‘๐’” ๐‘ป๐’ ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ฒ๐’†๐’๐’•๐’“๐’†๐’๐’ -๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™, ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ก๐™™, ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ ๐™˜๐™๐™–...
25.2K 2.1K 33
Wildin' || NBA YB By:4๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–˜๐–†๐–๐–Š๐–”๐–‹๐–‘๐–š๐–›โฆ You won't regret it Read to find out... โ–ช๏ธComment pleaseee โ–ช๏ธVote โ–ช๏ธFollow me ยฉ Mature Content Stro...