🔥 DANGEROUS LOVE 🔥( A Taen...

By Taenniesbaby

As I was about to go to sleep, two messages popped up on the screen of my phone. "I've planned a small one da... More

💗INTRODUCTION💗
💗Characters💗
✨CHAPTER I✨
✨CHAPTER II✨
✨CHAPTER III✨
✨CHAPTER IV✨
✨CHAPTER V✨
✨CHAPTER VI✨
✨CHAPTER VII✨
✨CHAPTER VIII✨
✨CHAPTER IX✨
✨CHAPTER X✨
✨CHAPTER XI✨
✨CHAPTER XII [ a little M ]✨
✨CHAPTER XIII✨
✨CHAPTER XIV [ TW ]✨
✨CHAPTER XV✨
✨CHAPTER XVI✨
✨CHAPTER XVII [ M ]✨
✨CHAPTER XIX [ M ]✨
✨CHAPTER XX [ a little M ]✨
✨CHAPTER XXI✨
✨CHAPTER XXII✨
✨CHAPTER XXIII [ TW ]✨
✨CHAPTER XXIV✨
✨CHAPTER XXV✨
✨CHAPTER XXVI [ M ]✨
✨CHAPTER XXVII✨
✨CHAPTER XXVIII✨
✨CHAPTER XXIX [ M ]✨
✨CHAPTER XXX [ M ] [ TW ]✨
💗 AUTHORS NOTE 💗

✨CHAPTER XVIII✨

812 25 2
By Taenniesbaby

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Yesterday's night was really unforgettable. Nooo it's not what you think. We didn't have sex, I was just teasing her. We just kissed and then talked about our lives, our love for each other. I was so happy to know more about Lisa. I was awake the whole night listening to her nonstop sweet talks. But after a while she fell asleep. Poor baby she must have felt tired by talking the entire night. It was 8 in the morning right now. She was still sleeping. I wonder what Tae and Jennie might be doing right now.

"Is it morning already ?" I heard Lisa murmur as she slowly rubbed her eyes.

"Yes baby it's already morning. But you can still sleep more. We have a lot of time. I know how tired you are." Jungkook said moving his hand in her pretty brown locks.

"No baby it's ok. I'll get up." Lisa said smiling.

After a while both of them fixed themselves, brushed their teeth and got ready for breakfast.

"Let's go and call Tae and Jennie for the breakfast." Jungkook said while walking out of their room and Lisa followed.

"Taee, you sleepy head!! Get up!. Breakfast is ready, Me and Lisa are going down to eat. Come join us." Jungkook said knocking on their room door.

No response.

"Let it be, they'll come down and eat when they're ready. I'm too hungry to keep waiting for them" Jungkook said and they were about to leave when the door opened a little.

"They didn't even lock their door, silly people." Jungkook said making Lisa giggle.

He pushed the door a little. It was open enough for him to get in so he stepped inside to see Tae and Jennie sleeping peacefully while hugging each other tightly.

"Aww so sweet. Wait. Why are they not wearing their shirts ? I know Tae doesn't sleep with his shirt on but Jennie ? Don't tell mee. Did they do it ? But how come I didn't hear anything ? Our rooms are not that far." Jungkook battled in his thoughts.

"What's wrong Jk ? Why is it taking---- O.M.G. Did they...." Lisa started shouting but Jungkook was quick to cover her mouth.

"Yea I think so they did. Let's give them privacy. They must be very tired , they need more rest. Let us go and have our breakfast or else I'll die with hunger." Jungkook said pulling Lisa with him.

JENNIE'S POV

I slowly opened my eyes due to the sunlight hitting my face. I turned to my side to see Tae sleeping like a baby. How can you be so cute after doing THAT last night. Remembering last night made me blush. How I wish that it never ended. But I have an idea. I slowly slipped out from his arms without disturbing his sleep. I checked once again and he was indeed in deep slumber. I then started kissing his lips, then his jaw, his neck, his collar bones all the way down to his chest.

"It's so wrong to take advantage of someone when they are sleeping." He murmured.

"You are awake ?" I asked being surprised.

"Noo... You woke me up." He said finally opening his eyes.

"Ohh I'm so sorry MR KIM but I just couldn't control myself." I said.

"Then you should learn to do so." He said pulling me up and giving me a peck on my lips.

"Good morning baby." He said smiling.

"Good morning." I said giving back the same smile.

"Are you feeling better ?" He asked kissing my forehead.

"I'm absolutely fine baby." I replied assuring him.

"Now let me go back to my work." I said and went back to kissing his chest. He groaned a little making me giggle.

I kept kissing him till I was just above his waistline. And then I stopped.

"Ohh I really forgot. I have to go get a shower." I said and climbed down the bed running towards the bathroom.

"Such a tease Jen. But I won't let you go till you finish what you started." He said getting down and chasing me.

And before I could even know, he entered the bathroom closing the door behind him.

"You are violating my personal space MR KIM." I said trying to push him out.

"Oh c'mon MRS KIM I know you love to be violated." He pulled me by my waist and whispered in my ear.

The atmosphere started getting tense now. He gently bit my ear after finishing whispering into it. He then kissed my neck giving me butterflies. He trailed his kisses to my stomach and just stopped above my waistband.

"Ohh I forgot. I have to do my morning routine." He said and quickly got out of the bathroom.

"That's not fair." I shouted in disappointed.

"As you sow, so shall you reap." He said and laughed at my miserable state.

After some time we freshened up and got dressed. We went to Jungkook and Lisa's room to check if they were in there but they weren't so we directly went down to have our breakfast.

"So, love birds what took you so long ?" Jungkook asked Tae while patting his back.

"We were very tired yesterday. So I guess we needed more sleep, therefore we couldn't get up early. Sorry." Tae said.

"Yea you guys must be VERY TIRED after staying up all night." Jungkook said giving a smirk to Lisa.

"What are you talking about, guys ?" I asked being confused.

"Ykw Jennie, you are really bad at hiding your hickeys." Lisa said making pointing towards my neck and making me drown in embarassment.

"I saw you both sleeping while hugging each other without having clothes on. Atleast mind closing your doors next time." Jungkook said now laughing out loudly.

"Shut up Jk. You are making her uncomfortable." Tae said seeing me getting all awkward.

"Oh I'm really sorry Jennie. But please make sure you close you room door next time." Jungkook said now earning a slap on his back.

"Okay guys we already finished having breakfast, you guys continue and then meet us at the hall. We'll discuss what to do today there itself." Jungkook said and left with Lisa.

"OMG this was so embarassing." I said trying to put a scarf on to cover his beautiful art work.

"Don't cover it. It looks nice on you and besides they've already seen it so there's no point in covering it now." Taehyung said while smirking.

"It's all because of you. Why didn't you remind me to cover it in the morning ?" I said playfully hitting his chest.

"Why would I ? I love to see you marked by my love. Jungkook and Lisa are family and they won't mind you having that. So it's alright baby, calm down." He said assuring me.

Both of us had breakfast while talking and being shy about last night. After we were done we went to the hall.

"Finally, you guys are here." Lisa said hugging me.

"C'mon let's discuss what to do today. We'll take everyone's opinions. So what do you wanna do Tae ?" Jungkook asked.

"I want to sit at home, relax and watch a movie." Tae said bluntly.

"You are no fun Lil bro. What do you wanna do Jennie ?" Jungkook asked me, hoping for a better answer.

"I would like to go rock climbing." I said being excited.

"Wow that sounds good by me. What about you Lisa ?" Jungkook asked Lisa.

"Yea, rock climbing sounds fun. I've been dying to try adventure activities here." Lisa said.

"Now get up you lazy brat. We are gonna go rock climbing today." Jungkook said lifting Taehyung for him to stand up.

"Whatever." Tae said rolling his eyes.

I could sense that he wanted to spend the day ALONE with me but poor baby didn't get what he wanted. 'As you sow, so shall you reap' my ass.

We packed out bags, got all necessary equipments, and headed straight to the MAUNA KEA mountains.

As soon as we reached the beautiful mountains, we looked up to see that it was very huge. Climbing on it wouldn't be an easy task.

After we finished admiring the beauty of the mountain, we removed our trekking equipments and began wearing them making sure all of them were fairly tight. A guide stopped by and helped us wear the safe kit which prevented us from getting hurt or falling off from the mountain.

"Be careful okay. Don't try something funny." Tae said warning me.

"Yes Baby, you don't have to worry. I'll be okay." I said assuring him.

After making sure that we were safe, we slowly but steadily began to climb.

"Wow Jen! This is so much fun." Lisa said looking at Jennie.

"I know right. I've always wanted to try rock climbing." I said being happy.

Seeing me happy made Tae happy too.
Even though he wasn't much interested in the climbing stuff he still managed to put up a smile for me.

After continuing climbing for almost 4 hours we finally reached the top of the mountain. We all were super tired.

"Finallyyyyy." Lisa exclaimed falling to the ground.

"Don't be too happy baby. We still have to climb down to the point from where we started." Jungkook said making Lisa's smile disappear.

"Noooo.... I can't do it. I can't even move my legs." Lisa said being dramatic.

"Then we'll have to leave you here and go." Tae said while laughing and gave Jk a hi-fi.

Now we were roaming around the top of the mountain trying to capture the perfect view. Jungkook was carrying Lisa as she really couldn't move after climbing the mountain. So sweet.

I was so mesmerized by the view that I didn't notice a huge rock in front of me so I tripped and was about to fall when a pair of arms grabbed me. No it wasn't Taehyung, he was far away from me. It was a random guy.

"Hey Miss, you okay ?" He said seeing my shocked face.

"Yea I'm okay." I said still being in his arms.

I glanced over at Taehyung who was now running to our direction with a concerned but angry face.

"Thanks buddy, you can leave now I got her." He said trying to get me out of the guy's arms.

"It's okay dude. Let her be able to stand first." The guy said.

"I said get off, you loser. She's my wife and I can take care of her. I won't tolerate any random guy laying hands on her." Taehyung said in a stern voice glaring at the guy.

"Calm down Mr husband. I was just trying to help. I wasn't gonna kidnap her or something." He said and I got out of his arms. He left as soon as I did that.

"Why did you shout at him Tae ?" I asked confronting him.

"Why did you let him hold you like that ?" Taehyung retorted.

"I was about to fall, Tae. He just helped me, nothing else." I said.

"But I don't like seeing guys touching you." He said making a puppy face.

"Okay baby I would be more careful from now on." I said muffling his hair.

"Where were you guys ? We almost searched the entire place for you ?" Jungkook said running towards us.

"We were just looking at the sunset from here." Taehyung said ofcourse lying.

"It's already 3pm. Let's start going down or we will be late." Lisa said who was now walking on her own.

"Yes you are right." I said as we began putting the equipments back on.

After 4 more hours we safely reached the foot of the mountain.

"I'm never ever doing this shit again in my life." Lisa said catching her breath.

"Nobody is going to ask you to do that. So chill." I said.

"Why are you guys feeling so tired ? I actually had a lot of fun." Jungkook said still full of energy.

"Yea it was great except for one fine incident." Tae said glaring at me.

"And what was that ?" Jungkook asked being confused.

"Nothing much, Jk. I almost slipped while trying to take a photo. Leaving that, the rest of the trip was very good." Taehyung said cooking up another Lie.

We took rest for a while in the hut located at the foot of the mountain. After being fresh again, we had dinner, then went to our resort and all of us quickly dozed off as today was very tiresome.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 1.1K 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...
23K 1K 26
𝓒𝓞𝓝𝓣𝓡𝓐𝓒𝓣 𝓜𝓐𝓡𝓡𝓘𝓐𝓖𝓔 𝓣𝓞 𝓐 𝓢𝓣𝓡𝓐𝓝𝓖𝓔𝓡. Y/n a very simple girl but her family wasn't simple. Her father was a CEO of a company...
24.6K 1.6K 31
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗵𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗲 "𝗢𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘂𝗽𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲" 𝗶𝘀 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗿 𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀𝘁�...
4.9K 294 74
"To shy To say, But I hope you stay" "Mr Jeon Jungkook" "A Handsome And Romantic boy 😎😎😎" "Miss Kim taehyung " "A Beautiful shy girl 🙈🙈🙈" "Roma...