๐‹๐”๐‚๐ˆ๐…๐„๐‘ | ๐•พ๐•ถ8 ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š...

By HOTGIRL_DUDE

โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ๐‘บ๐‘ฒ๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ ๐‘ถ๐‘น ๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐‘ช๐‘ฏ.โž โœงห–*ยฐเฟ* โœŽ [๐˜/๐] ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ง, ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๏ฟฝ... More

๐‹๐”๐‚๐ˆ๐…๐„๐‘
๐˜/๐ ๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐๐„๐
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๏ฟผ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„

379 19 11
By HOTGIRL_DUDE

MATADOR OF LOVE

      YOU WERE at home fixing the trucks of your skateboards when suddenly you recieved a call from Miya.

"Hey," you said.

        "Hey, Shadow is going to pick me up to go to S. Just wanted to let you know," he responded.

      "Sure, stay safe and wear your seatbelt. I'll meet you guys at S, right before the race. I have something to do first," you explained.

      "Alright, I'll see you there, bye," he finished. You responded back and declined the call. It was late afternoon and the sun was starting to set. The sky was infused with hues of orange. You decided to start getting ready.

      You wore ripped, baggy jeans with a large black graphic tee. Under the tee you had fishnet sleeves. Paired with black vans and your typical jewelry and chains.

      You left your house quietly and made your way. You skated through the streets and every stop you made you checked your text messages. Any notice could arrive at any moment.

      You arrived at Joe's restaurant. It was already closed, with only one lamp on inside. You approached the door and knocked. Joe opened it for you.

"So, what's the deal?" You asked as you entered.

"We're skating against Adam," Cherry Blossom revealed as he sat in one of the stools.

"Damn... straight to the point," you breathe out.

"Originally it was going to be only me and Cherry, but we gave it a thought and decided maybe you should join us as well," Joe explained.

"How generous of you guys," you smirked.

"However, we don't want you to get hurt or your friend. I understand where you come from and how much you've grown, but you must always be careful," Cherry warned.

"I get it, but I trained a lot. I should be the last of your worries," you responded with a straight face. "You should worry about yourselves, skating with Adam isn't a breeze."

"We've known Adam longer than you have, Lucy. We skated with him as teens," Joe snapped.

"Sure," you rolled your eyes.

Joe and Cherry gave each other a small glance. They must be thinking the same thing. 'What is she talking about?' The rest of the small talk was discussing the bet.

And with that, the three of you skate your way to S to confront Adam. The trio arrives just right before the race was about to start. Let's say, they made quite an entrance.

"Wait, wait. HOLD UP!!"

"Cherry is here!!"

"So is Joe and his abs!!!"

"Is that Lucy with them, NO WAY!!!"

"This is the best night ever!!"

     The trio of skaters surrounded Adam as they came to a halt. The crowd was hyped and excited to see their favorite skaters together in one night.

"Hello again Adam, been a while," Cherry greeted.

     "We thought you might like a three-for-one race tonight," Joe announced.

"No way this is really happening!!!"

     "So cool!" The crowd was going bizarre over this news.

     "So, you have united forces with these two?" Adam asked you as he stared straight at your soul.

     "What can I say? I like the drama," you responded looking at him with a cocky smile.

     "Would you like to know what we'll be betting on?" Cherry asked Adam.

     "That's a silly question. Aww you want to skate together against me and the little red rocket," Adam mocked.

     "Don't you dare! This race is between me and you alone. Quit tryna run!" Reki jumped in.

     "Shut the fuck up!" You scowled at Reki with your lips scrunched. The crowd just harmonized in 'ooo's, but later quiet down when you turned your gaze at them.

     "You said run? To me?" Adam asked Reki as he pointed his board at him as a form of a threat. 

     "We have a bet or have you forgotten?" Reki angrily responded.

     "Of course not, looking forward to my prize," Adam then moved his board to point at Langa. "I get to skate with you."

     Reki and Adam were positioned on the starting line. The race was just about to start as the anxiety and anticipation starts cooking up. You were standing next to Miya and Langa, ready to expectante this catastrophe.

      When the horn announces the start of the race, Reki immediately gets on his board. While Adam stayed in his place in fazed, he took out some cigarettes in the moment as well.

     "He's doing it to mock him," Miya said in disgust while Adam took a puff of his lighted cigarette.

     "That's the thing about tobacco, it despises humidity. So I always try to be thoughtful and carry it in airtight case. If you expect great taste, you have to put in the proper effort. Joe knows what im talking about. Don't ya?" Adam says.

     "Sure, presentation is key in playing a dish, and when planning the courses," Joe responded.

     "You know, I've always found that fascinating. If a plate looks good, your mind will decide it tastes good, too," Adam rambles.

"Is this about Reki?" Langa asked.

     "Perhaps," Adam answered with a smirk after a pause. He took a another puff.

"Oh, so poetic," you said in a sarcastic tone.

     "Oh, so yummy," Adam mocked. "I don't get to smoke during work. But here, here I'm free! I can do anything!"

"Here he goes," you whispered to Langa.

     Adam suddenly sprinted in an ungodly speed, and took on this flashing board to the race.

"So fast!" Langa was not expecting this.

     The crowd went crazy for Adam's performance. However, unfortunately for some viewers, this was just the beginning. Adam was approaching Reki quickly and dangerously.

       Adam then placed his foot on Reki's board. He's basically over powering him, taking control of him. He pushed off Reki, and was practically on top of him. From the screens, you could see the fear radiating from Reki.

     It took you to memory lane. That one race. It was playing on loop, over and over again. You heart was pounding faster every second. You turn around from the screen, your back was facing Miya and Langa. You couldn't look at them. You felt humiliated. You couldn't even have the courage to look anywhere.

"That's him. That's Adam," Miya said.

      You placed your hand over your chest. You breathing was speeding. You felt like crying and screaming, but why? You're not the one skating against Adam, Reki is. Then Langa. Then possibly you again. Your panic had its reason, you didn't want to stop skating. More importantly, you didn't want to be back to square one.

     "Y/N?" Miya asked with worry. He saw you stare at your feet while trying to breathe steady, but it was shaky, unsteady.

     "Y/N? Are you okay?" Langa asked as well, but you couldn't hear both of them, you were in silence. The skaters cheers for Adam echoed through your mind.

     "Y/N," Langa touched your shoulder. You gasped at the sudden connect. The two of you looked scared. Langa saw a glimpse of your eyes. They were shiny, maybe too shiny. Then that's when it clicked.

     "He's gone too far!" Langa said and took someone's motorcycle to possibly save Reki.

"No, don't!" Yelled Miya.

     "You stay here, don't do anything dangerous," you instructed Miya and went running behind Langa. You reached him in time as you grabbed his waist and got on the motorcycle.

     Langa took that unexpectedly but was glad that you got back to your senses. "Are you alright?" He asked.

     "I'm fine, keep driving," you responded. You took out your phone and started watching the live stream of the race.

     "That guy just passed Adam. He better start slowing down! He's not gonna make it past that corner!" Viewers yelled out.

     Reki then balanced his board and landed on its side board, the trick he practiced dearly for. He has officially made it.

"Fucking hell!" You breathe out.

     "Alright!" Langa cheered.Langa kept driving, while also having his attention to the device.

"They're not slowing down," Langa said.

     Adam then used the inside of his board to complete a Casper Slide, giving him the path before Reki. The race was moving uphill. At that moment, you eyes went wide. You know that move, you knew it. Adam angled his board and took a drift.

"No," you simply said.

"What?" Langa asked.

      "No, no, no. Can you drive any fucking faster?!" You yelled.

     In no time, you could see both Adam and Reki. Adam completed his Love Hug. Reki had fallen a far from them.

"Reki!" Langa yelled.

      "Shit," you whispered. You didn't even wait for Langa to stop, you jumped off and started running towards Reki. For a brief moment, you and Adam locked eyes. His cheek plastered with blood he licked off. You got to Reki. He was still conscious, but barely. 

     "Hey, I'm here. Where does it hurt?" You asked in a soft tone. Something that Reki hasn't heard, he liked it. He was grateful you were there to help him.

"My arm... my head," he muffled.

     Langa arrived. "Reki! Can you hear me?" He said in concern.

"Sorry. I didn't win," Reki mumbled.

"That doesn't matter!" Langa yelled.

     "Oh my! The main course has arrived! Oh and Lilith. Hello little Langa, we meet again. What a sweet reward, I'm overjoyed," Adam said in his creepy tone.

"Fuck off," you said staring at his questionable smile.

     Shadow then arrived with his car, Miya in the passenger seat. He beeped the car horn. "Come on, Let's go!" He yelled out.

     You started to help Reki get up. You weren't about to waste time with Adam. Langa helped as well, loading Reki in the back seat to take him to the hospital.

     Adam was gone by the time you got in bunker, Langa was with Reki holding him in place in a lay back position to not hurt him more. You fast breathing hasn't been controlled yet, you spent the whole way to the hospital trying to calm down.

      When arriving to the emergency room, the crew decided to wait for Reki to get patched up. It was very quiet, no one spoke a word. You sat next to Miya, while Shadow and Langa stood up waiting.

You were staring at your feet, taking deep breathes. It was taking a while, or maybe the events ruined the perception of time. The doors then open, Reki comes out all bandaged up. The crew all looks at him.

"I've got two weeks for a full recovery, but there's no brain damage," he smiled. Everyone sighs in relief. You stood up and walked towards him.

You gently placed your hands on his shoulders. Reki could tell your expression wasn't bitter but tensed and soft.

"Y/N?" He asked.

You then suddenly hugged him. Reki tensed up, but after a couple seconds gave in, and wrapped his available arm around you. Shadow and Langa were taken back, Miya was expecting it. He saw you go through an emotional rollercoaster.

You broke the hug while Miya broke the silence. "Glad it wasn't anything more, hope you know you're lucky.

"I'm so sorry Miya. I didn't mean to let you down," apologized Reki.

"Oh, I'm not surprised at all. I told you, no slime can beat the final boss but whatever. At least is not my fault you looked like a fool out there," Miya snickered as he stepped up.

"What'd you say?" Reki asked.

"He said you looked cool out there," answered Langa.

Miya took a couple steps back to Langa. "I didn't say anything like that!" He scowled.

"Are you sure that's not what you said?" Langa asked.

"I hate to break up a cat fight, but your boy here is next up against Adam. You've got work to do," Shadow chimed in.

"Im the worst, I should've never pulled you into this. I'm sorry," Reki apologized to Langa.

"Don't apologize, Reki. It's not your fault," reassured Langa.

"You sure?"

"He's sure alright," you finally spoke, which startled Reki and the others. Everyone started to leave and walk out the hospital. The crew left together.

"There's no time to waste now, Adam has you on the top of his list. We might even need to call for backup. The whole goal is for you to make it out unharmed and unfazed," you planned.

"I'm ready for that," Langa said.

"Awesome," you smiled.

     "So... you care about me don't you?" Reki teased about the hug you gave him.

     "DON'T you dare!" You pointed a finger at him, and made him feel startled. "I don't mind taking you back to that emergency room again."

     "I recommend not to mess with her ego," Miya whispered to Reki and Langa.

•••
(Not edited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.2K 3K 17
-๐™– ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ง๐™š๐™ ๐™ž ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ญ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง -๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™– ๐™ง๐™š๐™™-๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™จ ๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ค...
20.7K 651 14
[๐—ฌ/๐—ป] ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ, ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ. [๐—ฌ/๐—ป] ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๏ฟฝ...
134K 6.2K 18
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ ๐—•๐—˜๐—”๐—จ๐—ง๐—œ๐—™๐—จ๐—Ÿ ๐—™๐—˜๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š หš . โœฆ โžค ๐–ป๐–พ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–บ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰ ๐—‚๐—Œ๐—‡'๐— ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—„. ๐—๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฝ...
72.4K 2.5K 16
'I wish I could live another life. Maybe one where I have some friends.' For as long as you could remember, you had been alone and unable to make an...