BLACKBIRD IN THE SWARM // Jen...

By smutmaker2000

Three years since Hunter has been taken down. Jungkook AKA Blackbird has been laying low ever since. He's fin... More

Chapter 1: Off The Grid
Chapter 2: New Role Of Government
Chapter 3: Compromised
Chapter 4: Trouble In Tokyo
Chapter 5: Containment Level X
Chapter 6: Rescued By.........Who
Chapter 7: Salma Island
Chapter 8: Tracking The Nest
Chapter 9: Bird Hunting
Chapter 10: Have A Little Faith
Chapter 11: Luring With Worms
Chapter 13: The Switch
Chapter 14: Gambit
Chapter 15: Underground 0
Chapter 16: Truce
Chapter 17: Blackbird Reborn
Chapter 18: Coralie And Caruso
Chapter 19: Doomsday Pt. 1
Chapter 20: Doomsday Pt. 2
The End

Chapter 12: Search And Rescue

77 8 0
By smutmaker2000

JUNGKOOK POV

"Do you have any clue where they're holding RM," I asked.

"I'm trying to get a relay of the broadcast that happened on the news," Jimin said.

"It's weird, why would task force allow something like this," I said.

"I don't know, but whatever it is, it can't be good," Jimin replied. "Ha, got it, they're in Nevada."

"Vegas," I asked.

"No, Carson City," Jimin replied. "It's weird, I'm reading that they're in a task force nuclear weapon manufacturer, but that place has been out of production for years."

"Maybe it's for storage," Hope said.

"Well off the Nevada," I said.

I headed upstairs followed by Hope. As I packed my bag she was packing hers.

"On the road again," she said.

"Trust me, after traveling everywhere you get used to it," I replied.

Once our bags was packed, Hope and I left the house. Jimin about to follow us behind, Kiana stopped him.

"Daddy you're leaving again," Kiana said.

"Sorry baby, daddy has to go to work again," Jimin said.

"No please stay," Kiana was upset.

"I'll be back, I always have been," Jimin said.

"Come back soon Daddy," Kiana pouted.

Jimin kissed Kiana on the forehead before we headed out to Nevada.

"So how are we going to get there," I asked. "We can't go through an airport without getting caught."

"Private plane," Jimin said.

"Wait, you have plane," Hope said.

"Let's just say I got a lot of benefits from the ceremony," Jimin said. "Something that would last me for a lifetime."

"So why are you still working as a vigilante," I asked.

"A feeling that even though Hunter is gone, there's going to be a lot of mess left to clean up."

We finally got to the private airfield and we went on over to Jimin's plane. Once we boarded, Jimin started the propeller and we were off to Vegas.

JENNIE POV

"Shit," the blood on his face caused me to back up.

"Fuck," Foxtrot ran over to him and began cleaning up the blood. "You're lucky he's stillbreathing, why would you do something like that."

"I'm sorry I got mad and he caused me to break," I explained.

"I'm going to get a wrap for his head, hold the towel so the blood doesn't clot," Foxtrot then left.

Once they came back I sat down. Foxtrot wrapped RM's head up then we went back into a little room.

"Jennie, I'm going to say it, you're not okay," Foxtrot said.

"I'm fine, I just lost my temper," I replied.

"Right, and Beyoncé isn't a good singer. Jennie you need to dial it down back to 5," Foxtrot said.

"So when they come, you need to keep your calm or someone is going to die."

"I want blackbird dead, you would kill him to," I said.

"Okay, I killed a person and that's going to be on my consciousness forever. Do you really want that," Foxtrot asked.

"I already killed someone before, killing him will be the same as the rest of them."

"Do you," Foxtrot said before they walked away.

JUNGKOOK POV

We finally reached the building in Carson City.

"We got these task force suits," Jimin and Hope put them on. "Get ready"

They put the special cuffs on me and put a bag over my head. Heading into the building, it turned dark.

"Hey we got something," Jimin said.

"Oh yeah, what is it," we heard one of them say.

"We caught the bird," Hope said.

"Bring him," they said.

I was put on a chair, then the bag was lifted from my head. There I see Jennie facing me, staring dead in my eye.

"Well, look at you," Jennie said.

"Right back at you," I winked back.

Jennie gave me a disgusted look and turned around to grab something.

"What are you going to do with me," I asked.

"You already know what I want," Jennie took the back of her gun and hit me.

"Is that it, you want to hit me," I said.

*hits again*

JIMIN POV

We witnessed as Jungkook was getting by beaten up. But that distracted them but freeing us from RM. We got to him and began untying him.

"No please," RM panted.

"RM it's me, Jimin, I'm going to get you out," I said.

Hope and I untied him and we secretly snuck him out.

"What about Jungkook," RM asked.

"We have a signal, just waiting for the moment," I said.

JUNGKOOK POV

To my corner I noticed that RM was able to be rescued. Jennie on the other hand didn't notice it. She was way to focused on me.

"Jennie I don't get it, why are you trying to kill me," I asked.

"Cause of the things you've done," Jennie replied.

"Jennie I know you well. You wouldn't have gave a shit if I killed a million people. You know and I know your reason to kill me is bullshit," I said.

That's when I leaned into her.

"What's your real reason you want me dead," I asked her.

For once Jennie was speechless.

"I want to kill you because~

"Jennie, RM escaped," her partner came in.

My cuffs released and cleared the room with tear gas. I put on my masks made my escape.

"Took you long enough," I got out of the building.

"Come on let's get out of here," Jimin said then the four of us drove off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 658 33
The world where nothing seems to be real. The world were impossible is possible. The world where legends are told but history is forgotten. The stor...
26.1K 698 48
Formerly Known as : 'Will You Still Love Me the Same?' "No turning back?" Jungkook assured Lisa with glistened eyes. "Definitely not." Lisa grab his...
38.4K 761 11
10 SMUT onesshots featuring Taehyung and Jisoo WARNING: THIS NOVEL IS A SMUT NOVEL AND WILL CONTAIN SMUT, OF COURSE, AND A WHOLE OTHER BUNCH OF SHIT...
43K 1.4K 41
[WARNING] This book will piss the shit out of you and its not a fluff lizkook book so read it at your own risk. Summary: A serial killer broke out i...