You Wont Tease Me?

By Dekusimp2020

Y/n Nagatoro is Hayase Nagatoro's older adopted sister, she's isolated, quiet, and has a soft spot for her f... More

~you won't tease me?~

episode. 001

194 6 3
By Dekusimp2020

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

him

Me and hayase's friends were sitting in the school library.

Currently, we were waiting for one of her other friends whom I could not remember their names are, to tell us where she is to meet up, I really could care less, I'm just here because of
hayase's parents or our parents? made me

Ever since they adopted me they treat me like free labor for babysitting hayase, they say " it's your responsibility for being the older sibling" bullshit, her brother is older than me. And yet here I am reading my manga, drawing, and listening to her and her friend's gossip and eating some sweets and chips as I do.

When they suddenly they go quiet I look up at a boy in art class with me, with light brown hair and eyes, he looks plain, to be honest, all the girls are glaring at him as if he just kicked a dog or something, they looked like they wanted to kill him.

He looked away and the others started talking "anyway, after that he had the nerve to message me like nothing had happened" the tolerable blonde one says I can never remember their names, nonetheless I continue to read.

The boy sits a little across from me and opens his book when, "oh, by the way, y/n-senpai" I look up to see 'tolerable blond' as i call her "while were here what was that book you told me about? I just cant remember the name, was it here?"

I smile slightly I like it when someone take an interest in books, I feel she will love this one it's a romantic manga about a girl in a host club with many other boys and she has to act like a boy to repay a debt she has possibly catching feelings in the process, I really love that series.

"Yeah, by the back shelves, I'll help if you need me to," I say, she gets up and starts to go towards the back where that boy was sitting.

As she walked I heard some lead break I look up to see him again I reach into my bag where I have a few led replacements to pass to him "oh man, where my-" and that's when hell broke loose for him

His bag falls onto the floor and blonde turns around "hm?" She bends down to help "oh i- sorry" he looks at her with a slight frown on his face

"Oh my gosh, hey come look at this!" She yells at us completely breaking library rules but who gives "what is it" "wassup sakura?" Ginger and blond ginger

As haya also got up I went behind her slowly walking to the boy's area, as haya was reading the comic I looked at the boy more closely, his fluffy hair and blush on his cheeks looked more obvious, his eyes were closed and his head was tilted down, was he trying to turtle away? I put my hands into the pockets of my hood, a simple grey zip-up hood on top of my regular uniform, I used the guy uniform since it was more comfortable than the tight skirt.

I didn't notice when the girls were leaving as I look out the window, taking out my phone and taking a few pictures, I could use them as reference photos for later,
As they left haya sat down in front of the boy and I grabbed a chair to sit next to her.

"I am a first-year and you are a second, correct?" She asked putting her hands under her chin, the boy made a noise of surprise before saying, "umh yeah"

"Nice that makes you, My senpai." she says her signature grin on her face the boy looks away as he tries to avoid eye contact, I look at haya with a side eye before haya yells 

"A PREALING SWORDSMAN LACKING IN ANY SOCIAL SKILLS" the boy's eyes have spirals and he looks down with a blush on his face, I ignore their conversation for a while I look up to see haya doing those fighting tactics I taught her, I smile some this I truly felt like her older sister, her form was fine nothing close to sloppy. yet just as the boy gets courage haya pulls a haya.

"Really are you starting to cry sen-" I sigh slightly as I walk behind her pinning the poor boy, I slowly put my hand on his shoulder as she keeps going "haya mom texted, we need to head home" she stops whispering some curses and walks away, I stay crouched and look at the boy as tears fall from his eyes. and he falls to his knees

"Hey you alright, she does this to people don't worry," I say as I grab my handkerchief to wipe his tears "here you're crying" I hear him slightly protest saying he's not but he clearly is "it's embarrassing, how did a first year reduce me to tears?"

I slowly wipe the tears out with a handkerchief in my hand, "she's hayase nagatoro, she has taught herself to use tactics like that to get to people, she's a sadist but when you know her she can be nice, and quiet loyal to those who show her loyalty." I look at his face again I know we just met but I won't deny he was cute. "don't sweat about it, k?" I resist the urge to ask him his name, maybe if I see him in class or something "here keep this" I put the handkerchief in his hand and close it "if she has seen you as a new target your gonna need it." 

time skip

I walked to the art club with hayase following me, I don't know why but she was 

I sigh as I walk to the door to see him again "senpai~" the boy jumps "hey, sup? that's interesting you didn't tell me you were a member of the art club" he takes out something from his bag, and hands it to me "here" 

"oh hey I gave you this too-" "I washed it as soon as I got home."  he walks into the classroom I look at him confused and laugh to myself a bit I walk in after him.

he sit on his side of the room and I go to mine and start to take out my supplies, then the door opens and in comes nagatoro, she begins to look around "wait what are you two doing here?!" 

I focus on my drawing and ignore both of them for now "so are you and y/n the only ones here or?" he looks away with a bush on his face and I look up at nagatoro "haya, leave us alone." 

"nee-san!! why are you so mean to me" she hum and grabs a chair, slowly she sits in front of him.

"senpai you should let me be your model instead" 

"id rather not, if that's okay, it's just I'm not really interested in drawing people. "

"I bet I can change your mind, you just need something a bit sex-"

that's is it "HAYASE NAGATORO! DONT YOU DARE BUTTON DOWN THAT SHIRT" 

"what you'll only draw me if im nude, if you insist" 

"HAYASE I WILL-" 

*thump*

"FINE ILL DRAW YOU JUST KEEP YOUR CLOSE ON!" 

hayase starts laughing and I look away I walk to my station and keep sketching, a few minutes later I look up to the sound of his alarm and see nothing on his canvas, and him continuously looking at naga "why don't we take a break." nagatoro laughs and leaves the room before saying "k, I'm getting a drink from the vending machine, nee-san you want something" 

"hm? sure a f/d please naga" she leaves and I stand and walk to him 

"you know she's not going to leave you alone till you draw her" he jump and looks up at me since he was still sitting "y-yeah I know, I'm trying to get her outline but it's not working..." Naoto I know his name he's one of the few artists here who knows how to make still-life paintings 

"humans are different than still lives not by much but still very different, I've tried both before, instead of looking for an outline first try to look for shapes in her form" slowly I take his hand and lead the pencil with it "here people usually are made from a circle for the top of the head and it depends what shaper their face is for the bottom, in her case it could be rounded triangle" I slowly let go of his hand and let him take the lead. I leave and go back to my area he pauses in what he's doing for a while

haya walks back in and passes me my drink "oh senpai~ if you manage to finish drawing me properly I'll tell you what. I'll give you a big reward," I look up haya might say something pervy or lewd either way I won't stand for it. "what kind of reward "NO TELLING K! CHOP CHOP SENPAI READY GO"

~skip~

Haya was judging his piece as I was scrolling on Instagram looking for more photos I could save to be reference photos. i see Hayase going up to his face and holding his chin she's done this trick one too many times she says shell "give them a reward" and when the time comes she tricks them at the last second. she starts to make fun of him, first by making a face one makes when expecting to get kissed which is what she was doing and two by being embarrassed by drawing a girl's thighs. as she starts to get closer to his face my patience was wearing thin. she grabs him. He's practically begging for her to let him go.

that was it 

"hayase nagatoro let go of him this instant." she slowly turns her head to see my face she lets go and starts running away I glare at the door as she leaves I turn back to see him crying. I go grab a chair and sit down in front of him, wiping his tears we sit in silence before i speak "Naoto right? I've seen your art before i admire it, don't listen to her, for one of your first times drawing people its looks amazing, "  i cup his cheek and he looks away i slowly rub then handkerchief on it and get rid of all the tears. he was hiccupping as i took care of the tears 

"i never thought as myself as one to cry in public, yet here i am again." 

~skip~ 

hayase was waiting for m in the halls as the three of us were walking home I realized we took the same route and hayase would not leave him alone. hayase starts hitting him and I grab her by the shirt and pull her off of him. "if you excuse me miss I'm trying to get home and I don't appreciate you toying with me." she laughs and pushes him. into the lake...

"oops" she runs away while I help him out. as he squeezes out the water from his shirt I cant help but apologize for haya "im so sorry i-" "no big deal it was an accident, y'know"  

I stare at him there's no way someone could be so calm "Naoto-san, don't, don't you ever get angry?" he stops moving "haya has been treating you like this and all you do is take it." I look around as I remember this area some of the boys from my school were bugging a boy, I don't remember what he looked like or his name but his reaction was something that has fascinated me till this day, he was quiet, he closed his eyes and waited.

as a child, I wanted to help but these boys they were orphans to, i couldn't stand up to them they where stronger than I.

i looked up to see him opening his eyes again "Naoto-san," I laugh a bit "you remind me of someone who I really liked." he looked at me and his face went red. "I'll see you at school naoto-san" I walked away "WAIT!" I turned around slowly "WILL YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOUR NAME IS?!" I chuckled "Y/n, y/n nagatoro" I smiled "pleasure to make your acquaintance senpai"

*insert ohshc end theme* 

trying to make another book tell me your opinion pleaseeeeee

BYE, EVERYONE <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2.1K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
860K 40K 171
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
276K 6K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
229K 5.6K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc