over.

By 4BEYGK

'Cause I thought it was over Got me thinkin' my feelings over You keep doin' it over and over You keep callin... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen

fourteen

2.1K 194 93
By 4BEYGK

Onika Maraj

It was officially homecoming at TSU and I was ready to show my ass. So was Bey.

We were going to start out with a frat party. She just wanted to go so she could do her fake wannabe drug dealer shit.

It might be fun and if it's not, we can just leave and go to a different thing.

I meant it when I said I was showing my ass this whole week. I was wearing a black leather skirt with a brown leather top.

My hair was perfect. Of course it was, I did it. Curly hair suits me.

Bey wanted me to get ready at her apartment with her but I was so all over the place and I didn't want to fuck her bathroom up with my makeup and hair stuff.

She texted me when she was outside and I made her wait probably 20 minutes so I could finish getting ready.

I got in her car and she was already smoking. She leaned over and I turned my head so she kissed my cheek instead of lips. "Hey."

"You don't want to kiss me?"

"Not with that weed breath. I have gum in my bag when you're done." No offense, but she can wait for a kiss.

She nodded and put the car in drive. I unplugged her phone from the aux and connected it to mine.

My music taste is way better. We needed to turn up so I played some Future. I love that nigga.

I had it sounding like a club all the way to the frat house.

When we got there, she had to park down the street because of how many cars there was. Bey opened my door then opened the backseat and got a backpack.

"Is Lauren here?"

"Yeah, I think she's here with someone."

"Go chill with her for a couple minutes while I handle this."

"Why'd you want me to come if you're going to leave me? At least let me come with you."

"It's just a couple minutes, you'll survive."

She put my arm around me and started walking. It was more like dragging than walking, she was taking such long strides.

"Slow the fuck down. Damn."

"Watch your mouth."

"Watch it for me." I want her to.

She slightly smirked, "I'll watch it for you when my dick is in it."

"I'm not sucking your dick." I still haven't and I don't plan on it yet.

"We'll see by the end of the night. Your hoe ass loves to suck dick after a couple shots of Hennessy."

"Can you not call me a hoe, bitch?" She's so disrespectful.

"Don't call me a bitch, shithead."

"Shithead? Grow the fuck up." That was such a middle school insult.

"Shut up." She held this clears door open for me and we walked inside.

I stopped walking and frowned. "You're really gonna leave me?"

"Just for couple minutes, I promise. Find Lauren and I'll come find you." She kissed my forehead and went up some stairs with her backpack.

I texted Lauren but she didn't text me back, she was probably busy having a good time.

It would be weird to just stand here and pray nobody bumps into me so I went looking for her.

I was walking around the frat house hoping she would notice me first and call out my name. I was getting annoyed already.

Someone grabbed my hand and I turned around thinking it was Lauren but it wasn't. It was Kofi.

I rolled my eyes and he smiled. "What do you want?!"

He leaned down so he could talk to me without yelling over the music. "I just wanted to come say hi and tell you that you look beautiful."

"Thanks, but you could've put a little more effort into your outfit." He was wearing a crewneck and jeans.

"I think I would still look good to someone like you. Aye, don't we look good together?" He asked some random drunk guy and he nodded.

I doubt he even knew what the question was.

I laughed, "Move."

He's always smiling, it's weird. "Do you want something to drink?"

"Yeah, but I want to watch you pour it." I don't trust these college niggas.

"That's fine. What are you drinking." He gestured for me to follow him to the drinks.

"Tequila. I'll let you pick what type." Drinking tequila might make me have to beat Beys ass later.

He picked Patron. I'm surprised he didn't pick Casamigos.

He added some juice to my cup and handed it to me. "Good?"

"Yeah, thanks." I drank from it and it was a perfect ratio of Patron and juice. I might make him my bartender.

"You look like you like it."

"It's alright." I'm not about to gas his head up.

He laughed. "I know it's better than good but okay, you can lie if you want."

What is taking Bey so long?

"Mhmm." I drank more Patron, he was just looking at me and smiling.

"Lets dance."

"I don't want to dance with you." I know what he means by dance.

"Yes you dooo." He put his arm around my waist and took a step closer.

"You're going to make me get the Mario coins knocked out of me." Bey might actually knock my head of my shoulder.

"For what? We're not doing anything, there's nothing wrong with dancing." He was swaying us side to side and this wasn't even a swaying type of song.

"Your hands are a little too low, first of all."

He moved his hand up a little bit. "Better?"

I felt myself being snatched back and I didn't even have to look to know it was Bey.

She went around me and pushed Kofi by his chest.

"Bey!" I pulled her back and she just walked away.

I did my best to follow her but my small ass couldn't get through all these people fast enough.

By the time I got to her, she was already about to get in her car.

"You're really leaving?! Are you serious?!"

"Are you fucking serious?! Why is it that every time I leave you alone for five seconds, you end up in that niggas face! Every single fucking time!"

"I was not in his face! You left me alone at a party and he was the only one I knew here!" She should've just stayed with me.

"So I'm crazy?! He didn't have his arm around you and y'all weren't two centimeters apart?! I'm crazy Onika?!"

"I never said you were crazy! I'm letting you know I wasn't in his face!"

"You-" She thought for a second. "Actually, I don't give a fuck."

"You don't give a fuck?"

"I don't. I already made my money for the night, so I'm good. You can have a fun night with him."

"Are you serious?" Is she really going to leave me at a frat house?

"Have fun with him." She got in her car and I turned around and walked away.

I wasn't going to stand there and watch her pull off so I walked back into the house.

Now I really did need to find Lauren. Bey left my non driving ass here stranded.

Instead of finding Lauren, I bumped into the one person I was trying to avoid. Him and his muscles were everywhere.

He turned around with a worried expression on his face. "Are you okay? I wanted to make sure you didn't get any Mario coins knocked out but it didn't seem appropriate to go and check on you."

"She left, and she was my ride so now I have to find my friend."

"I can give you a ride, if you want."

"I don't think that's a good idea. I don't want to make my situation any worse."

"It's just a ride. I doubt it could do any more damage than what's already been done."

I guess he's right and I do need a ride..

"Okay, fine but you have to take me straight to my dorm." I don't want any more problems with Bey.

"Of course. Are you ready to go right now or do you want to say bye to your friend?"

"Let's just go now." My whole night is ruined but I'm sure everything will be fine by tomorrow night.

He put his hand out like I was going to hold it. I scoffed and walked to the door.

He got too comfortable, too fast. I gave him an inch and he's trying to take a mile.

I didn't know what car he drove so I had to wait after I got outside. "Where's your car?"

"Just follow me."

I rolled my eyes but I still let him lead me to his car. He drove a Hellcat. Red flag.

He opened the door for me and I got inside. After he closed the door, I went to check if Bey texted me but she didn't.

It wasn't even that serious.

Kofi got in and pulled out of his parking spot. "Are you hungry?"

"Actually, yeah." She's already mad, stopping to get food won't hurt.

He turned the music up when Don't by Bryson Tiller started playing and he started singing a little too loud.

I'm assuming he's trying to say this is how he feels. Lame ass.

I ignored that and went on my phone. I noticed Bey just posted something on her story so of course I clicked on it.

It was a picture someone else took with their legs in her lap. I don't know if she even knew she knew the girl posted this.

Kofi looked over at me. "You good?"

"This bitch has me so fucked up." Beyond fucked up.

"What happened?"

I turned my phone to him and he glanced over. "Well that tells you something, doesn't it?"

"Shut up, you just want to fuck me."

He chuckled. "I don't, I'm just saying. You could do better."

"Better like you?"

"Well hey, I'm here too."

"She'll beat your ass, I hope you know that." No she won't, I hope he beats her ass.

"The same person who's in a car sight a whole other girl right now."

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. I forgot all about that.

He stopped at a wing place and got out, I stayed so I could text Bey.

: bitch you have me so fucked up

: who is that bitch posting her feet in your lap on your story

She called me after and didn't say a word, I couldn't even tell if she was listening.

"Bitch, hello?!"

"Watch your mouth."

"Nigga, suck my dick! I can't believe your hoe ass already has another bitch in your passenger seat!"

"My hoe ass?! Onika you're the one who practically had that niggas dick down your throat!"

"And it'll be down my throat after he gets back from getting my food, just watch bitch!"

There was a beat of silence.

"You're with him right now?"

"He's inside getting my food right now." I stopped yelling because she stopped yelling.

"Bet." She hung up.

Oh really?

Kofi got back in the car with a bag. "Here you go."

He handed it to me and I put it on my lap. "Thank you."

"A lot of people on this campus would be very lucky to have you. You shouldn't keep letting one person-"

"You don't know anything about our relationship. I'm not some dumb girl getting played."

"I'm not saying that. I was just trying to make you feel better."

I didn't say anything until we got to my dorm building.

"Thanks for the ride."

He looked over and smiled. "Anytime."

I leaned over and pecked his lips. Just so if Bey goes out and does anything, I can say I kissed him.

I've been rude to him since I got in his car, this was the least I could do.

"Bye." I quickly got out his car and up to my dorm.

I don't care what Beys doing. I hope her and whoever she's with have a fun night.

——

Bey?

Onika?

Kofi?

Bey getting mad and leaving Onika?

Was Onika wrong?

The picture posted on Beys story? Who do you think it was?

What do you think Bey hung up to do?

Onika kissing Kofi?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 9.3K 49
Your love got me looking so crazy right now. G!P Onika!
134K 7.5K 69
Beyonce and Onika work together and eventually fall in love but can they stay in love? -- (G!p) (GxG)
75.5K 5.2K 33
Onika's a perfectionist. Beyoncé's far from her idea of perfection. But the blonde somehow manages to make the ice queen melt.
41.3K 2.7K 19
Onika and Beyoncé have been going to the same high school for 3 years and are just finally noticing each other. Dealing with her little sister, Beyon...