Eddsworld AU ~ Reset & Restart

By KikiKat100

About a year after The End, Edd and his friends rebuilt their house and moved back in only to discover they'r... More

Before you go on:
New Neighbors

Where are we in time? (Quick recap on things)

14 0 0
By KikiKat100

It's been over a year since the "incident" with Tord, Edd and his friends managed to rebuild the house with the help of their friends and anonymous donors. Eduardo, Mark, and Jon are back from the hospital (because Jon got seriously injured). Tord decides to go and try to recover his broken friendships, Paul and Patryk tag along. 4 new girls move in next to Edd (on the opposing side of Eduardo). And the craziness only gets crazier in this AU. Please enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 18.7K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
117K 4.1K 37
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
161K 4.6K 64
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
133K 5.5K 99
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...