Sexual Exploration

By Haydenpumpkinchan

"Welcome to the Virgin Classroom. My name is Mr. Min, and by the end of this semester, I'll have taken all of... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69

16

3K 189 71
By Haydenpumpkinchan

"Good morning class." Yoongi said as he entered, setting his briefcase on his desk like usual.

"Morning Mr. Min!" Jimin chirped "What are we doing today?"

"Today is a very special day." Yoongi said happily he brought his hands together and looked at his students. "Does anyone want guess why?"

"Is it your birthday?" Seokjin raised his hand.

Yoongi shook his head.

"Did you get some really good head last night?" Hoseok asked.

Yoongi shook his head again.

"Give us a hint!" Jimin called out.

Yoongi slid his gaze over to Namjoon and smirked.

Namjoon made a face. "The fuck you looking at me for like that?"

"Oh my God!" Hoseok jumped out of his chair. "Is this the day Namjoon finally gets his karma?!"

"What?" Namjoon glared, rising in a defensive stance, his eyes darting wildly.

Jungkook looked at the alpha boy - his heart pounding in excitement. He squeezed his thighs together.

"You're correct, Hoseok." Yoongi said, unlocking his briefcase. "Today we all get to enjoy Namjoon's punishment. I know we've all been looking forward to this moment since day one."

"Like hell!" Namjoon shouted.

"You've had this for a long time coming, you really shouldn't make it any worse." Taehyung said to him. "Trust me, I know Yoongi. It's better to just get the punishment over with."

Jimin looked at him confused. "Wait, were you two-"

"Oh man, I'm so excited for this!" Hoseok practically moaned.

"Shut the fuck up." Namjoon snapped. "Nobody better come near me! Or I'll beat them up!"

"Step up, sub." Yoongi ordered, pulling something out of his briefcase.

Namjoon's jaw dropped open at the sight of the handcuffs. "You can't be serious..."

"Kinky." Seokjin smirked. "Can I be punished with those after Namjoon?"

Namjoon backed up to the corner of the room. "You're not putting those on me! No! I'll call the school board on you!"

"And say what? That you signed a consent form allowing me to punish you as I please?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow and dangled the handcuffs from one finger, his free hand resting on his slim waist.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Hoseok bounced around. "Lock him up! That's so hot!"

"I'd like to see you all fucking try!" Namjoon spat, crossing his arms from his spot in the corner. His eyes flicked to the door, as if calculating an escape.

"Don't humiliate yourself more sub." Yoongi yawned. "Come accept your punishment like the man you claim to be."

"No!" Namjoon shook his head wildly. "You can't fucking do this to me!"

"It's already been established and proven that I can. Stop delaying the inevitable." Yoongi smirked.

Namjoon was at a loss for words. For some reason, at the back of his mind, he envisioned his teacher never actually going this far. He realized too late how wrong he was.

Hoseok was dancing in place. "This is the best day of my life!" He laughed and pointed at Jungkook. "Ha! Kook's hard already!"

"I'm not!" Jungkook meekly wailed.

Seokjin was smirking at Namjoon. "I've always wanted to see you get forced into a submissive position. I'll take this as an early birthday gift."

"Or," Yoongi spoke up. "You can participate in today's lesson. Without any of your usual resistance."

Hoseok stopped dancing. "What? No!"

"Why are you giving me that option?" Namjoon asked suspiciously. "What's today's lesson?"

Yoongi smirked. "How to kiss. We'll be practicing on each other."

Jimin perked up. "Oooh!"

"I can't do that!" Namjoon gasped. "I have a girlfriend and that would be cheating! And I'm fucking straight!"

Yoongi shrugged one shoulder. "Then I guess you have no option but to take the punishment instead."

Hoseok giggled into his hands, looking between his teacher and his classmate.

"This is so not fucking fair!" Namjoon shouted.

"You shouldn't have been such a brat then." Yoongi's voice held no sympathy. "If you won't come forward with dignity then I'll have you dragged forward by your classmates."

Taehyung, Seokjin, Jimin and Jungkook all rose out of their seats at that.

Namjoon saw how eager they all were. He looked back to his teacher. "You...you can't really be serious."

"Does it look like I'm joking?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

Namjoon was struck silent, his heart pounding.

"You have five seconds to choose your fate." Yoongi studied his nails. "Five...four..."

Hoseok sneered at him. "Three, Joonie."

"Two." Seokjin purred, stalking closer.

"One." Taehyung said warningly.

"Zero!" Jimin chimed in.

Namjoon pressed himself further into the corner. "No- don't! Stop!"

"Just get the punishment over with." Jungkook whispered to him. "It's better than cheating."

"Fine!" Namjoon shouted. He glared at them all. "I'll take the stupid fucking punishment!"

"What a smart little sub." Yoongi cooed. "Now are you going to come forward on your own or will you have your classmates drag you?"

Namjoon looked at his classmates who all looked like wolves getting ready to pounce on their prey. "I can walk on my own." He snapped, pushing Taehyung and Hoseok out of his way as he stalked up to his teacher.

Yoongi's smirk infuriated the student.

"Take your seat, sub." Yoongi ordered, his voice deep and dangerous.

Namjoon wanted to punch him but forced himself to sit down in his chair instead, silently fuming.

Everyone watched as Yoongi walked up to Namjoon's desk, holding their breath.

"Hold out your hands." Yoongi commanded.

Namjoon glared at him but raised his fists and laid them on top his desk.

Yoongi calmly grabbed the student's hands and locked the thin metal cuffs around each wrist, clicking the rings into place. He made them a little tighter than usual, not enough to hurt Namjoon, but they would certainly cut into his skin if he struggled too much.

As soon as Yoongi stepped back, Namjoon instantly tested their strength, tugging and battling with the handcuffs.

"Ow!" He exclaimed as the sharp metal sliced his wrists slightly.

Hoseok giggled. "Wow he didn't even get you the soft kind. You've really been a bad sub!"
"Shut the fuck up, asshole!" Namjoon jumped out of his seat. "Even with these on I can still kick your ass!"

"Sit down sub, we aren't done yet." Yoongi said, walking back to his briefcase.

Namjoon looked backed at him mouth open. "What?"

"Oh yes." Seokjin grinned. "I knew there was a reason I came to class today."

Yoongi pulled out a long piece of rope.

Namjoon recoiled. "What the hell is that for?"

"Sit down." Yoongi ordered.

Namjoon was visibly furious, but there was not much he could do. So, he took his seat again and entertained himself by mentally killing everyone in the classroom.

Yoongi grabbed the chain between the two handcuffs and wrapped the rope around it a few times. Everyone watched him intently. Then he slid down and tied the end of the rope to the metal bar underneath the desk, making sure it was tight.

Namjoon pulled on the handcuffs, but they wouldn't budge. He growled. "If I get any injuries from this-"

"Shut up." Yoongi stood up, and to Namjoon's horror, he pulled one last thing from his briefcase.

Hoseok all but screamed when he saw it. "This is the best day ever!"

Jimin's eyes were wide. "I love it..."

Seokjin bit his lips. "Namjoon is so fucking lucky."

Jungkook couldn't even speak. All his energy was directed at trying not to get a boner from this situation.

Yoongi couldn't hold back his smirk as he walked back up to the tied-up student. "Remember when I told you that I have the perfect little toy at home that I would love to shove in your mouth?"

Namjoon leaned back in his chair, the furthest he could away from the toy he was holding. "Don't you dare fucking put that in my mouth!"

Yoongi shook his head and tsk'ed. "You really still can't learn anything, can you?" He walked behind the student, who was struggling seriously now.

Seokjin and Hoseok rushed over, each of them pushing down on either side of Namjoon's shoulders, forcing him to sit still in his chair. Taehyung went over to help as well, grabbing a handful of the student's hair and yanking his head back.

Namjoon still tried to struggle, but he could barely move. So, he snarled up at their faces instead, his eyes blown wide. "Don't touch me! Let me go! You're all fucking dead when I get out of this! You hear me? Fucking dead!"

"What a dirty mouth my little sub has," Yoongi said, raising the red ball gag. "Let's shut that up, shall we?"

"Yes, please!" Hoseok was breathless as he watched Yoongi force the ball into Namjoon's mouth, clasping the black straps into place behind the student's head.

When he was done, Taehyung released Namjoon's hair and Seokjin and Hoseok stepped back.

Namjoon was thrashing around, nearly breaking his desks in his attempts to get free.

"Keep struggling, sub," Yoongi said, walking back to his desk. "It's a hot sight to see."

Namjoon had never been more enraged and humiliated in his life. Part of him wanted to keep struggling until he broke free, but the other part of him didn't want to give these perverts a show. Reluctantly, he forced himself to calm down, breathing heavily through his nose and he glared straight ahead, not making eye contact with anyone, even though he could feel all their eyes on him. His hair hung in his eyes, but he didn't bother shaking his head to get them out of the way.

"Right, now that that's out of the way, class can begin." Yoongi said. "Everyone, please take your seats."

Slowly, the students moved, but they all kept stealing glances at Namjoon.

"Mr. Min." Hoseok raised his hand.

"Yes?" Yoongi called on him.

"How long does Namjoon have to stay like that?"

Namjoon's cheeks burned at the mention of his name.

"Until the bell rings." Yoongi looked at Namjoon and smirked at the sight. "Isn't that right, sub?"

Namjoon ignored him, still glaring at nothing.

"Today we will be learning the do's and don'ts of kissing." Yoongi said, walking to the whiteboard and picking up a marker. "Does anyone know the first step?" He turned halfway around and pointed the marker at them.

"Tilting your head?" Seokjin asked.

"No, it's brushing your teeth first!" Jimin said.

Taehyung shook his head. "No, you gotta be close enough to them to kiss them first of all."

"You're all wrong." Yoongi said facing the board to write a word on it.

Consent

"First of all, you need to ask their permission." Yoongi capped the marker.

"I knew that." Jimin pouted.

"Everyone pair up," Yoongi said. "Practice saying yes and no to your partners first."

Hoseok raised his hand again. "But if Namjoon isn't going to be in this activity then there's an odd number of us. Will someone have to sit out?"

"No, because I will be participating in this exercise today." Yoongi said and watched as the students' mouths dropped open.

Instantly, Jimin and Taehyung shot their hands in the air.

"I call working with Yoongi!"

"No way! I want to!"

"I want to the most! I should get to!"

"You all can sit back down, because I'm the one who's going to get the honor."

Yoongi grinned as he watched them argue. "To make this fair, we will have three names randomly drawn to choose our partners. The other three people will draw those names."

He pulled a piece of paper out from his desk and scribbled three random names onto it.

Yoongi

Taehyung

Jimin

He ripped the names out and placed them face down on his desk. "Seokjin, Hoseok and Jungkook, come up and each choose a piece of paper. You can flip them over when I tell you to."

Hoseok jumped up quickly and ran over, snatching up the first paper his fingers could grab. Seokjin debated between the two remaining pieces before selecting one.

Jungkook grabbed the last piece, crossing his fingers it was the name he wanted.

Hoseok quickly ripped his open. "Jimin!"

Jimin perked up. "Me? Okay!"

Hoseok took a seat beside the pink haired boy and the two started talking.

Seokjin turned his over. "Taehyung."

Taehyung blinked. "Haven't worked with you before, but you're damn hot. I'd love to kiss you."

Seokjin giggled, walking over. "What else would you like to do with me?"

Jungkook couldn't hear anything over the sound of blood rushing in his ears. He shakily flipped his paper over, reading the name to be sure he wasn't dreaming.

Yoongi

And then a soft hand covered his own, and Jungkook looked up, his heart jumping into his throat as he found himself staring into his beautiful teacher's eyes.

Yoongi smiled warmly at him.

"Hello, Jungkook.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

613K 39K 74
Sequel to Virgin Classroom/Sexual Exploration - It's the students freshman year at Hayward University, and with Yoongi once again as their teacher, t...
31.6K 3K 35
Taehyung bet his friends that he is gonna make their hell teacher fall for him in no time Will he win the bet ??! TP↪Tae BTM↩Jm *Happy Ending*
3.1K 170 14
"So, you are our new professor?" Yoongi asked as he placed his hand on his hips. "Yes," that's all Jungkook said because he knew what he had to deal...
128K 6.7K 42
"Get off of my way, Fag!" I told the guy sitting in front of me on the ground. "You hit me! What is wrong with you?" He said to me as if he didn't kn...