๐๐ฎ๐›๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฆ ๐๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก...

By AverageGothAuthor

ใ€๐ข ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐š๐งใ€‘ what will happen when tommy introduces... More

๐๐ฎ๐›๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฆ ๐๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ: ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘: ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐‚๐ซ๐ฒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’: ๐Š๐ž๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“: ๐…๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐›๐š๐œ๐ค๐ฌ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”: ๐’๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
Chapter 7: The Morning After
Chapter 8: Smash or Pass
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
A/N
Chapter 9: We Need To Talk
Chapter 10: Boyfriend

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ: ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ

1.8K 38 181
By AverageGothAuthor

Tommy stood up from his desk and walked across the hall to a door that had been roughly painted pink and blue. He knocked gently before pushing it open, trying not to disturb the boy inside. His cousin, Taylor, was sat cross-legged in a corner, quietly singing to himself as he played a song on guitar. "Hey Tay, one of my friends wants to talk to you, you don't have to if you don't want to," Tommy spoke from the doorway, looking around the room.

Taylor had moved in less than a week ago and the room was already completely different from the plain white room it had started as. Three of the walls were now a pale blue and the fourth was a light pink. The wall to the left of the door had Taylor's guitars, basses and skateboards hung on it, with amps, cables and safety gear on the floor below. The other walls were covered in posters, drawings, cheap records. Shelves of books and fake plants, a desk, a few rugs and the bed, which was covered in a tangle of blankets and stuffed animals took up the rest of the room. Finally, in the corner was a beanbag where Taylor sat.

Taylor and Tommy were cousins. They'd always been close, seeing each other more as brothers. While Tommy tended to be more awkward and loud, Taylor was confident but quiet. Despite being almost two years older, Taylor was a lot smaller than Tommy. The pair both had blue eyes but the rest of their looks were completely different. Taylor's hair was dyed a light blue with streaks of pink that you wouldn't notice unless you looked closely. He always dressed in all black, almost always wearing a pair of dusty, beat up black converse. He also often wore makeup. The cousins were the definition of polar opposites.

"Sure, why not? Are you going to try to make me play minecraft again?" Taylor said, standing up and hanging up his guitar. "I wasn't going to make you play minecraft, not after last time," the younger boy laughed, remembering the time he tried to record a minecraft video with Taylor. It didn't go well. "That's probably for the best," Taylor agreed as the two left the room.

"Hey Ranboob, I'm back and I've got the cousin with me," Tommy spoke as he sat back down and put on his headphones. Taylor heard his cousin say something about putting the call on speaker while he pulled over a spare chair from the corner.

"Can you both hear me now?" Taylor heard a lower voice with an american accent. "I can but I'm not sure Tom can," Taylor joked, getting a light slap on the arm and a "fuck you" from Tommy. "Wait do you want to use your real name or your nickname?" Tommy asked. "Most people just call me Ghost so I'd say stick with that," he responded, getting more comfortable on the chair.

"Hi then Ghost," the voice, that Taylor guessed was Ranboo, spoke. "Hello Ranboo," Taylor smiled. "I just wanted to say, your singing and guitar sounded really good!" Taylor blushed slightly at the compliment but shook it off. "Thanks! Music is just a hobby really for me. Do you play any instruments boob boy?" Taylor asked. "I don't even- I don't play any instruments, I mainly just play video games," the boy behind the screen replied.

"The only game I play is stardew, I have just a slight addiction to it" Taylor laughed. "I've actually wanted to play that for a while, if you want to we could maybe start a farm together," Ranboo said nervously. "Ranboo are you flirting with my cousin?" Tommy yelled while laughing. "What? No! I'm just talking to him!" Ranboo exclaimed. Taylor just rolled his eyes and slid down in the chair. He was now sitting sideways on the chair with his legs over one arm and his head hanging upside down off the other. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and ignored the two arguing jokingly.

【♡】♥︎【♡】♥︎【♡】♥︎【♡】♥︎【♡】

Niki <33

NIKI!
ARE YOU WATCHING THIS SHIT??

hi tay!
i am! its funny seeing tommy get so over protective lmao

its more just annoying honestly
mans thinks being taller means hes better than me smhing my head

im sure its not that

maybe hes just homophobic then idk

TAYLOR!

yes?

are you annoyed that tommy is stopping the flirting?

no!

surree

niki
shush

wait

what

you like ranboo???

no i dont!

ill just pretend to believe that

thank you niki nihachu

i think tommy wants your attention again btw

ah shit
see ya later nik <33

see you tay <33

【♡】♥︎【♡】♥︎【♡】♥︎【♡】♥︎【♡】

"What do you want fuckers? I was texting my wife" Taylor asked calmly. "You were ignoring us," Tommy stated. "Your loss bitch," Taylor said, finally sitting back up again. "Wait you're married?" Ranboo questioned. "I'm gay and platonically married to my best friend. I'm painfully single romantically and searching for a golden retriever boyfriend though," he explained. "Ghost can you stop whining about being single? I can get you so many women!" Tommy explained. Ranboo then listened to five minutes of Tommy trying to convince Ghost to become straight. "Tommy. I'll hit you in the face with a skateboard if you don't shut up," Taylor threatened. "In a video game right?" Ranboo asked. "No."

Taylor then stood up and left the room, coming back with a skateboard in his hand. "GHOST DON'T HIT ME! PLEASE!" Tommy screamed in genuine fear. Taylor rolled his eyes and sat down. "Did he actually bring in a skateboard?" Ranboo said in genuine surprise. "Of course I did," Taylor laughed quietly. "Wait so you're a skater?" Ranboo asked curiously. "Yeah! My dads found a random baby at the side of the road on Halloween, adopted it, put it on a skateboard, accidentally turned it gay and boom, nearly twenty years later here I am," Taylor explained. "That sounds like a superhero origin story," Ranboo laughed. "What kind of powers would I even have? Killing homophobes with kickflips?" Taylor questioned, making everyone laugh.

Eventually Tommy ended his stream since it was getting late. Taylor said his goodbyes to Ranboo before heading back to his own room.

【♡】♥︎【♡】♥︎【♡】♥︎【♡】♥︎【♡】

Niki <33

nikiiiii

what is it tay?

so theoretically..

wheres this going?

if i wanted to get someones phone number and you happened to have it would you give it to me?

youre asking for ranboos number

yes.
gib

youre such a simp

look im just saying
he has golden retriever energy

next youll be saying hes the nick to your charlie

shut up and give me the number

oh my god-
here you go stupid
###-###-###-####

thank you <333

youre welcome <333

love youuu

love you tooo

see ya <33

see you <33

【♡】♥︎【♡】♥︎【♡】♥︎【♡】♥︎【♡】

Ranboob [:

hello ranboob

hi who is this?

its ghost

how did you get my number?
did you go through tommys phone?

well you see
i asked my wife
aka niki nihachu
to give it to me
and she did
because im her favourite

honestly that makes sense
how are you doing?

im doing pretty good, im just taking my makeup off and getting ready to binge movies all night

you wear makeup?

you didnt see on stream?
i have an obsession with eyeliner

i actually didnt look on stream-

im surprised honestly

same lol

how about you? how are you?

im doing pretty good, i like talking to you :)

how
im a chaotic little shit who literally gets payed by a heart attack juice company and also stabs people

wait what
im so confused

i have a monster sponsorship for skating and have a day job at a tattoo/piercing shop if thats what confused you

holy shit thats way cooler than what i do, i just play video games for a living

bro i get paid to break my ribs, playing video games gets cooler

wait youve broken your ribs before?

yeah
at my first big competition skating when i was around 15 i messed up and landed badly
broke 2 ribs and my left wrist

that sounds bad, are you ok?

im fine now but it was fucking painful at the time
that was a few years ago so im fine now, havent actually broken anything since, just some fractures

thats better than i could do
i guarantee you i couldnt even stand on a board so anything is impressive to me

sounds like i need to teach you

ghost i would die

exactly!

why are you happy about that??

im not, im just sleep deprived

understandable

sleep is for the week

*weak

SHUT UP BOOB BOY

i
i dont even like boobs

thats kinda gay bro

thats my point

you fruity

you sound like you need sleep ghost

no i dont
i have monster

ghost

no

ill tell tommy to make you sleep

what the fuck does that mean

just go to sleep ghost

no

yes

no

yes

no

yes

no

ghost

...

ghost

what

go to sleep

no

is there any way i can make you sleep?

uh
i doubt it
i would go make some hot chocolate but i cant be bothered

i can order some for you if you want
you live with tommy right?

yeah ive been living with tommy for a week now
but you dont need to spend money on me |:<

but i want to

i want to say something but i shouldnt

just say it

sugar daddy boo

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
im not your sugar daddy

pls

no

fine ill go back to looking on websites

i just ordered your hot chocolate, it shouldnt take too long, i got you a cookie too
WIAT WHA

hmm?

YOUVE LOOKED ON SUGAR DADDY WEBSITES???

course i have, gotta make the most of my hotness
thanks for the hot chocolate btw [:

no problem
i havent seen what you look like so i wouldnt have an opinion on that

are you calling me ugly?

no! i just havent seen your face

just google me

looking up ghost brings up paranormal stuff

oh yeah
just look up my username on instagram, its @/ghost.onboard
dont look for my twitter 👍

ill go look now
whats wrong with your twitter?

nothing...

ok then
wait i didnt know i was talking to a pretty person

you thought i was ugly?

no!
i just wasnt expecting you to be THAT pretty

thats kinda gay

oh shut up

make me

ghost.

lmao

im so tempted to look up your twitter

if you do then just ignore my most liked tweet 👍

WAIT WAS THAT ON PURPOSE EGGHHHDFHHSEE

NO!
I MEANT TO TWEET IT ON MY PRIVATE AS A JOKE WITH MY FRIENDS
BUT I PUT IT ON MY PUBLIC
AND I DIDNT REALISE TILL IT WAS ALREADY TRENDING WJNDJNFNFNF

HOW DO YOU DO THAT ON PURPOSE
AND HOW HAVE YOU LEFT IT POSTED FOR 2 YEARS

I DUNNO IM DUMB

wait so all your followers casually know that?

some shits changed since then but yeah
eh i have no shame

the no shame part is pretty obvious

i just heard doorbell

i just got a notification about food being delivered so thats probably the hot chocolate

it is! (:

is it ok or?

its more than ok
thanks!

youre welcome!

im gonna go read a book and drink this
see ya <33

see you :)

【♡】♥︎【♡】♥︎【♡】♥︎【♡】♥︎【♡】

ghost <3 @/ghost.onboard
goodnight [:

【♡】♥︎【♡】♥︎【♡】♥︎【♡】♥︎【♡】

WOOOO
and thats the first chapter bitches
i hope you like this, this is the third version of this chapter that ive written and jeez its been annoying

tay 1 was too aggressive
tay 2 was just pathetic
tay 3 is the perfect one therefore he is the best boy

tay 3 also doesnt want you to know what his most liked tweet is

see you later

-akos, 30/7/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

484K 18.4K 65
โš ๏ธTRIGGER WARNINGSโš ๏ธ -eating disorder -self harm -suicidal thoughts -suicide ________________________ โ˜๏ธ???????โ˜๏ธ Tubbo meets a new friend named Ranb...
12.5K 496 18
In a world full of humans, young 13 year old Tommy, is a dragon. A 16 year old by the name of Ranboo finds him wandering in the forest one day, and t...
31.9K 739 20
a non-binary drummer and a gay streamer, two different worlds combine and a new love blossoms can their relationship survive the struggles of the spo...