A Man On A Mission || Classro...

By AnkitFTW

" You are being admitted to Class-D, the worst Class of your year. " " If you successfully reach Class-A, you... More

Chapter 1 : Man on A Mission
Chapter 2 : A New Environment
Chapter 3 : Questions
Chapter 4 : Speculations
Chapter 5 : Authority
Chapter 6 : Conflict
Chapter 7 : Breakdown
Chapter 8 : Blunder
Chapter 9 : Burden
Chapter 10 : Brother
Chapter 11 : Reunion
Chapter 12 : Affection
Chapter 13 : A Pleasant Afternoon
Chapter 14 : May 1st
Chapter 15 : Resistance
Chapter 16 : Consequences
Chapter 17 : Movements
Chapter 18 : Co-Operation
Chapter 19 : Hanging Out
Chapter 20 : Study Session
Chapter 21 : New Acquaintances
Chapter 22 : DripKouji
Chapter 23 : Hindrance
Chapter 24 : Manipulation
Chapter 25 : Lovebirds
Chapter 26 : Sudden Proposal
Chapter 27 : Your Real Self
Chapter 28 : Blackmail Gone Wrong
Chapter 29 : Other Leaders
Chapter 30 : Midterms
Chapter 31 : Female
Chapter 32 : Date
Chapter 33 : Proud
Chapter 34 : A Small Stroll
Chapter 35 : Results
Chapter 36 : Advice
Chapter 37 : Answers
Chapter 38 : Her Past
Chapter 39 : Responsibility
Chapter 40 : Problem
Chapter 41 : Weak
Chapter 42 : Excitement
Chapter 43 : Mob Mentality
Chapter 44 : The Tyrants
Chapter 45 : Wave
Chapter 46 : Rejoice
Chapter 47 : Meritrocracy
Chapter 48 : Kei
Chapter 49 : Queen
Chapter 50 : Is this Love?
Chapter 51 : Failure
Chapter 52 : Flaws
Chapter 53 : Hints
Chapter 54 : Embrace
Chapter 55 : Save Yourself
Chapter 57 : Sensei's Advice
Chapter 58 : The Girl With The Cane
Chapter 59 : Live However You Want
Chapter 60 : Student Council
Chapter 61 : Positions
Chapter 62 : Idol
Chapter 63 : 'Vacation'
Chapter 64 : Altercation
Chapter 65 : The Den of Hell
Chapter 66 : Wildcard
Chapter 67 : Retirement?
Chapter 68 : Worst-Case Scenario
Chapter 69 : Rat
Chapter 70 : Unity
Chapter 71 : 'I Love You'
Chapter 72 : Revelation
Chapter 73 : Baby Steps
Chapter 74 : Dying
Chapter 75 : Two Birds With One Stone
Chapter 76 : Cut
Chapter 77 : Rumble
Chapter 78 : Judgement
Chapter 79 : Slave
Chapter 80 : Dream Come True
Chapter 81 : One Sided Massacre
Chapter 82 : The Resolve Of The Weak
Chapter 83 : Calculations
Chapter 84 : Boys
Chapter 85 : Alliance
Chapter 86 : Odd
Chapter 87 : No Time to Rest
Chapter 88 : "Zodiac"
Chapter 89 : Game
Chapter 90 : Target
Chapter 91 : Simplicity
Chapter 92 : Agreement
Chapter 93 : Victory
Chapter 94 : Pattern
Chapter 95 : A Tyrant's Frustration
Chapter 96 : Class-A?
Chapter 97 : The Finale

Chapter 56 : Facade

5.7K 310 157
By AnkitFTW

Season 2  :  Chapter 23

Sakura Airi….a student of Class-D with a small secret of her own.

Ever since she joined the school, she thought of starting anew and making new acquaintances, new friends and trying to be a little more social.

However she was unsuccessful in the end, the main reason for that being her socially inept nature, which made her a target for a certain clique of Class-D. 

Karuizawa and her friends, who sat near Sakura in the class, completely isolated her and whenever they got the chance they would snicker and chuckle while glancing at her nervous self.

Sakura noticed it all….. There were a lot of instances where their mind didn't catch up to their actions, but they in fact were subtly bullying Sakura, causing her self confidence to plummet even lower than before.

She failed to change herself as a person….

She tried to be better, however it was all fruitless…

She can't change...She can't smile...Can't laugh….Hell, she can't even speak her mind freely….

In the end, she was still the useless Sakura, whom everyone avoided in Junior High.

Sakura always knew that her body was more developed than her peers, however because of that she also has been targeted by some jealous girls who knew quite well on how to put her down.

That's why unknown to everyone else...She put on a facade….A mask that at the moment she didn't know that it actually was her 'real self' — free from any bullying, any social anxiety, any stuttering….

The only thing she had in her arsenal was a camera and her humble self…

That's right...It's because during that small amount of tranquillity….

She was not Sakura Airi.

She was Shizuku.

But if that really was the case, then why is she in this situation?

How could someone figure out that she was in fact Shizuku, instead of Sakura. In her opinion, she hid that facade really well…

So why is she being stalked?

Why did she get 1000s of letters with creepy messages this past week?

Why is she being forced in this dark alleyway by this certain person?

'Why?

Why is this happening to me?

I joined this school because I wanted to start anew, however I was too scared in the end to even interact with someone…

I made no friends...had no one to talk to….

And now I am paying the price for that. I have no one whom I could ask for help.And I am not strong enough to do anything….There's no one who can help m-'

Immediately her mind went towards that 'one' conversation with someone whom she found to be one of her closest peers in this institution. 

Although they didn't talk that much.. Just one sentence of her—

"Just tell me whenever you are in trouble. Although I don't think I'm capable enough to get rid of all your troubles, I'll try my best, Sakura-san.."

Unknowingly to that person, these words almost made Sakura tear up that night, as she couldn't believe the fact that someone actually had the intention to help her without any ulterior motives.

As soon as Sakura Airi entered the dark alley, the man who had been stalking her for all this time finally showed his appearance, as a horrified Sakura immediately started dialling the number.

It was none other than the electronics store employee who was surveying her that day with that disgusting look in his eyes.

"Who are you calling Shizuku-chan? Your boyfriend? Don't you know how sad that makes me?"

"D-don't y-you c-come close to me."

The creepy smile which was adorning his face turned into that of a sinister one as he inched even closer than before.

"How can you say that stuff? Don't you realise that your words hurt my poor soul?"

'Please pick up the call. I beg you please!!! Please! PLEASE! PLEASE!!!!'

Immediately the man pounced on her as the now horrified Sakura started yelling, trying to call anyone who was near their proximity.

At that moment, the number she was calling also picked up that phone as Sakura started yelling as loud as possible, so that every single word of hers were crystal clear through that device. 

"Horikita-san HELP!!!!!!

SOMEONE HELP!!!

Aahhhhh!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!"

The man in front of her immediately clicked his tongue before forcefully grabbing the device out of her hand. 

"Who are you talking with, Shizuku-chan? Your boyfriend? You should know that it's not acceptable for someone like you to have a boyfriend right? Now come over here."

"LEAVE ME PLEASE!!!!! SOMEONE HELP!!"

Unfortunately for her, he immediately cut off the call and covered her mouth with his left hand, muffling her cries, while his other hand, together with his left hips, pinned Sakura to the wall.

"Shh keep it down."

"Mpph—"

Immediately the man slapped her face harshly causing her eyes to widen at the sudden pain. 

"I told you to keep your voice down. If you don't then just like this time, I'll once again have to punish you~"

An insanely creepy grin formed on his face, to which all the now scared Sakura could do was give him a small nod, making him giggle in response.

" D-Did you ... Did you read my letters? Y-You see how I feel now, right? Right? Wh-Why'd you keep avoiding me? Y-You're so precious to me ... You know that, don't you? "

He unpinned Sakura, resulting in her to drop to her knees.

However, what happened next made Sakura feel scared like never before.

She heard the noise of him buckling his belt.

"Just tell me whenever you are in trouble. Although I don't think I'm capable enough to get rid of all your troubles, I'll try my best, Sakura-san.."

 Sakura tried to get away from him and and get her phone back but she felt another force putting her phone down.

 " Let me go! "

" Cut it out! Damn it! " 

In the end, he was  successful in taking Sakura's phone from her and slapping her with an intense force behind it, forcefully throwing her to the ground with a thud.

Now all that laid on the ground was the lifeless figure of Sakura, filled with sorrow and despair.

Seeing that look on her face, made the perverted man widely grin to himself while blushing.

He pounced on her lifeless figure and laid on top of her, completely pinning her on the ground.

"Now, listen well. If you don't do what I say, I'll put the real you on the net for all to see."

However the only thing he got in response was a lifeless gaze from the pink haired girl, seeing which made him feel a little confused.

" What's wrong? Why're you looking at me like that? D-Don't look at me like that! "

" No! Let me go! "

Using one last burst of energy, Sakura tried to push away that man, however she failed with no avail.

" I'm gonna show you how much I love you.  Th-Then you'll u-u-understand me, Shizuku-chan…"

With a spine chilling grin from ear to ear, his hands unbuttoned her outer coat covering her breasts.

"Let's have a fun time together, Shizuku-cha —"

*Click*

As soon as he was about to touch her body, a camera flash went off stopping him from his next move. 

Both of them looked back only to find Ayanokouji surveying the whole situation with his phone in hand, recording the whole situation.

" An electronics store employee assaulting a female student. You'll be a celebrity on TV tomorrow. "

The perverted man quickly gets off Sakura as he nervously declines the accusations made against him. 

" Th-That's not it! I-I'm ... "

 " What is it, then? The security cameras caught everything. Even if it's only "attempted," you still assaulted an underage girl. With a criminal complaint lodged against you, you'll lose your job. The press might even go after your family. " 

Kiyotaka pointed behind the man where there were 2 cameras already present prior to Kiyotaka's appearance.

The man started shaking in fear and nervousness as realisation dawned upon him.

 The entire situation was recorded.

Everything was seen on camera.

He is going to prison.

There's no way out of it.

What will happen to his wife and children?

He was brought out of his thoughts when he felt a small tap on his shoulders from behind and saw the empty gaze of the brown haired boy.

"Your life is over. However fret not, I'm sure your wife would be glad to know that you are finally going to prison. I'm honestly shocked how someone like you was even married and had children in the first place."

'I said those things out loud?!'

Hearing his words, the pervert looked enraged and immediately threw a punch towards the boy, who dodged his attacks with ease and threw three roundhouse kicks towards his stomach, chest and ultimately his face, knocking him out cold.

[Click on the gif to see it properly]

Blood started dribbling out of the nose of his unconscious body, as Kiyotaka slowly but steadily walked towards the lifeless Sakura who was watching the spectacle infront of her with shock.

"Sakura…."

He got no response as she was too shook to even make her brain work properly.

"Sakura…"

'The sudden trauma and shock caused her brain receptors to not work properly, making her fall into a state of sudden daze.'.

Kiyotaka threw his red coat on her, finally snapping her out of her shock as she looked at the new piece of clothing confusingly, before looking at Kiyotaka. 

"Huh?!"

"That guy ripped apart pieces of your uniform while forcing himself on you. Cover yourself with my uniform for now."

She immediately nodded to his words with teary eyes as Kiyotaka sat next to her, not too close to make her feel uncomfortable but just enough to make  her not feel alone.

"So….Did he actually  do something heinous to you before my arrival?"

"N-no. Y-you saved me just before he was a-about to r-r—"

"Shh don't think about that now. You are safe now, correct? That's all that matters. Horikita has already called the police and they are most probably coming here really soon. So there's nothing left for you to worry about, got it?"

He gave her a side glance only to find her look apprehensive and scared. Her entire body was shivering while her lips were quivering in fear.

"Come over here, Sakura."

"Huh?"

Kiyotaka gently grabbed her hand and made her head fall on his shoulder before softly patting it, trying to comfort her.

"I know that we haven't talked to each other that much...And at first glance you may find me scary.

However I can promise you one thing, if you are in any trouble in the future, come to me, got it? Me, Horikita, Matsushita, Satou we all will be there for you."

Sakura looked at his eyes only to find two brown eyes, as empty and dark as the abyss….

However she couldn't find any malicious intent behind them. His words felt genuine to which she just gave him a small smile and leaned further into his shoulders, seeking comfort under his rough but protective hands..

At that time, the now bloodied camera man gained back his consciousness as he frantically started running away from the 2 towards the other direction, while Kiyotaka just looked at his feeble attempt with a bored gaze in his eyes.

'It's now your time, Horikita.'

On his other hand, he looked at the phone which was tracking Horikita's location, which now reached their spot.

Immediately his path was blocked by her and 3 other police behind her, causing the pervert to widen his eyes.

"You really thought you would get away after sexually assaulting my classmate?!"

Her narrowed eyes and her ice cold glare immediately froze him on the spot for a second, taking advantage of which the other 3 police officers grabbed hold of him.

He frantically tried to get himself free.

 " L-Let me go! Y-You have no right to interfere! We're connected by destiny! I-I'm Shizuku-chan's fan! Shizuku-chan knows that, too!

We write each other letters everyday! She updates her blog just to show me her pictures! Don't you see that?! She even came to this school because I work here – "

"Shut up!!!"

Unable to hear any more bullshit come out of his mouth, Sakura stood up and glared at the man in front of him. Gone was her meek behaviour, which was now replaced with that of rage.

"I've never considered someone as disgusting as you as my fan. Never show your face to me again. I hope you rot in hell!!"

She released all her internal frustration behind her words, as the man looked visibly attacked.

However before he could say something else, Kiyotaka spoke up on his behalf.

"Mr. Officers, this is not a soap opera that you're watching. Why have not taken the man and are idly standing over here? Do your job properly."

The sense of authority behind his words unconsciously made the 2 officers bow at him to which Kiyotaka rolled his eyes.

"O-of course Sir. But may I ask why the criminal is bleeding from his nose?"

"He tried to attack me, so I fought back in self defence. This girl witnessed it. You can ask her if you want."

Sakura immediately let out a nod to which the officers gave the three of them a salute.

"Thank you for assisting us in catching this criminal. We are leaving then."

With that those three went out of the sight, with tears streaming down her face, Sakura removed those fake glasses of her's from her face, looking at them like they were nothing but a piece of trash.

"There's nothing but trouble for me in keeping up with this lie."

She then threw her glasses on the ground and stomped them with her feet as she muttered to herself."

"There's no need to hide anymore. This is a new start right? Then I need to act like it."

She then looked at both Kiyotaka and Horikita with her beautiful eyes.

"I'm sorry for not telling you about it..I just never thought someone would accept me like the way I am."

Horikita just gave her a small smile as Kiyotaka just patted her shoulders.

"If anything's ever weighing on your mind in future, feel free to ask us for advice."

With that Sakura looked at them in a new light, filled with amazement and respect…

"Both of them…..are amazing."

End of Chapter 56

Words   3433

End of Season 2

This marks the end of Season 2....sigh...it was quite eventful wasn't it?

While the main premise was Sudou's case, it was irrelevant in comparison to the numerous things which happened in the background.

The reveal of Horikita's past....The relationship between Horikita and Kiyotaka deepening further... Both of them soon joining the Student Council...Kiyotaka meeting Ryuuen... The reveal of Karuizawa's secret and now ending it with Sakura turning a new leaf....

I must say I enjoyed writing this season a lot. After all I nearly dropped a chapter every single day lmao.

As for Season 3, I'm incredibly hyped to start writing it. I already made a cover for it, which would replace this current one which I used for Season 2. Give me your opinion on it.

It took quite some time to make this one, and after many attempts, I'm happy with the way it turned out to be.

Season 3 is about to be crazy, so I hope you guys are excited.

Anyways that's all for this chapter. See ya

_______

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 311 7
During the Entrance Ceremony in the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing Highschool gymnasium, a massive spell of light appeared throughout the gymn...
12.1K 989 27
Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's second year is upon him. There were a few words left to him by someone he trusted. It was something that wouldn't leave his min...
9.2K 408 13
Ayanokoji enters ANHS as a student to experience what life would be like as an ordinary high school student. But will he be able to live such a life?
3.1K 152 10
Hitomi Hakuji is a very depressed and traumatized boy who attends ANHS. despite being in class D he is a genius. How will he combat his depression an...