Sweetener || HS AU (COMPLETED)

Af harrysbussy_

๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘”โ€ข๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘‘โ€ข๐‘‘๐‘ฆ ๏ผˆ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๏ผ‰๐šŠ ๐š›๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘, ๐š˜๐š•๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š–๐šŠ๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜ ๐š•๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š’๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šœ ๐š˜๐š— ๐šŠ ๏ฟฝ... Mere

๐•Ž๐•–๐•๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•–
๐Ÿญ ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•  ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•—๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•—๐•š๐•ง๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ค๐•š๐•ฉ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ค๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•–๐•๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•๐•ง๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•—๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•—๐•š๐•—๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ค๐•š๐•ฉ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ค๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•  ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•—๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•—๐•š๐•ง๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ค๐•š๐•ฉ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ค๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•  ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•—๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ค๐•š๐•ฉ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ค๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•  ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•—๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•—๐•š๐•ง๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐”ผโ„™๐•€๐•ƒ๐•†๐”พ๐•Œ๐”ผ ๐Ÿญ

๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•—๐•š๐•ง๐•– ๐Ÿญ

3.6K 109 89
Af harrysbussy_

Jailen

I had nothing from Harry. No calls, no texts, no visits. Nothing.

Granted I have been at Zayn's house for the past week, so I wouldn't know if he stopped by my apartment or not. I highly doubt that he did.

Zayn hasn't heard from him either, but apparently, that's normal for them. I don't know why I was so worried, I'm sure he was fine.

I looked down at the suitcase Zayn had brought for me earlier this week and tried my best not to frown. The pricetag was still on it and the four numbers were in bold letters. I ripped the tag from the handle quickly and tossed it to the side before looking at the shopping bags that were littering his bed.

When Zayn found out I was leaving to go back home for my brother's graduation, he insisted on buying new everything for me. Even after I told him it was unnecessary because I'd already had my bag packed and ready to go back at my apartment, he just brushed me off. I didn't even want to look at the price when the cashier finished ringing the shit up. But of course, he swiped his card without hesitation.

"Fucking Zayn," I mumbled to myself, deciding to push whatever feelings I had about him buying all of this to the side because I had to be at the airport in a few hours and I still hadn't packed anything.

I opened the suitcase and shifted on my feet, groaning quietly when my thighs rubbed together. I was still sensitive. I'd lost count of how many times Zayn has had his mouth on my cunt this week.

I woke up with him between my legs, fell asleep with him between my legs, ended dinner with him between my legs, and took showers with him between my legs. And I couldn't say I hated it. But I was glad to have a break. He was in a meeting right now. I could hear him talking from the other room but I didn't understand anything he was talking about. Something about stocks and the market; the same shit Harry talked about in his meetings. I wondered if they worked for the same company.

"You still haven't packed yet?" Zayn asked as he walked into the room.

I shrugged and grabbed one of the bags, "I don't know what to pack."

"Everything," He said as he plopped down on the bed.

"I had everything I needed packed already," I mumbled, "At my damn apartment. Which, by the way, you won't let me go to."

He rolled over on his back, a sly smile on his face as he scrolled on his phone, "You're free to leave if you want."

"Yeah, right," I rolled my eyes and folded one of the many tank tops. Zayn would tackle me if I tried to leave.

"I'm serious," He licked his lips and peaked over at me, "You can leave."

"Okay," I shrugged and turned to walk away. And just as I suspected, Zayn hopped up from the bed and ran around it. He stood in front of me, blocking me from moving as I cackled. "Exactly. You're holding me hostage."

He scoffed playfully "Don't act like you don't like it. We've had fun this week."

"I wouldn't say fun, but it's been cool I guess," I turned away from him to hide the blush that was forming on my face at the thought of his head between my legs.

Zayn was quick, his hands grabbing my waist as he pressed himself against my back, "Just cool?" I nodded and he hummed, "Do you need a reminder of how fun I can be?"

Yes... "No." His hand ran over my stomach and I tried my best to not react as I folded another shirt, "Plus, I have a flight to catch. You know how traffic gets at the airport."

"You're not going to the airport," he mumbled, sliding his hands up and cupping my tits.

I frowned, "What?"

Zayn chuckled, "I mean, you are, just not... the actual airport."

I looked at him over my shoulder, still confused about what he was saying, "What do you mean? My brother is graduating, I'm getting on a plane!"

"I know, I know, relax pretty girl," he turned me around so that I was facing him, "My pilot will be flying and I have a driver waiting for you once you land to take you home."

I blinked at him, trying to process what he was saying, "But I already bought my ticket, Zayn."

He shrugged, "I already reimbursed you for that."

"Z..." i sighed, pulling away from him and sitting on the bed, "Why would you do that?"

"Why do you sound so disappointed?" He asked, cupping my face and tilting my head back so that I was looking up at him.

"I'm not disappointed, I just-..."

"Don't say shit about how much I'm spending on you, Jailen, I told you already," he rubbed over my cheeks and I leaned into his hand, "How much I spend on you is not your concern. Be lucky I even told you I swapped your flights."

I stared at him in shock. I couldn't argue with him even if I wanted to, which I did. But it was pointless. Arguing with him wouldn't get my ticket back and I doubt it'd make him cancel the flight. I closed my eyes, "You're..."

"Yeah, yeah," he leaned down and kissed my forehead before gently tapping my cheek, "Finish packing, pretty girl. I'll drive you when you're done."

Nothing changed. Not the color of the grass, not the chipped paint on the front steps, not even the little gnomes had been moved from the spot that me and my siblings put them in fifteen years ago.

I mumbled a small thank you to Zayn's driver and assured him that I didn't need help bringing my bags to the door. I walked up the stone pathway, my shoes feeling heavier the closer I got to the door.

But before I could even make it to the steps, the door was being thrown open and Jason was flying down the stairs. It took me a moment to realize that he had no intention of stopping but by the time I thought to run, I was already being tackled to the ground.

"You fucking nut! Get off me!" I yelled, already pushing my brother off of me before he could get the upper hand. He landed beside me with a grunt and huffed. I sat up on my elbow and glared at him, "Why would you fucking do that?"

He sat up and groaned, "Why not?" I rolled my eyes as he stood up and held his hand out to me, "I would hug you but you've been tossed back and forth between those men, I don't know if it's safe."

I couldn't help but laugh as I grabbed his hand and was pulled to my feet, "Fuck off, no one's being tossed around."

"No one except you," Jason snorted as he grabbed my suitcase and began walking towards the house, "Hey, don't be ashamed of being a hoe, if I was gay, I'd be sucking and fucking both of them."

"Shut the fu-"

"Jason!" My dad cut me off as he walked out of the house and stood on the porch, "Watch your mouth. Your mother hear you talking like that-"

Jason rolled his eyes as he marched up the steps and into the house. My dad looked at me and held his arms out, a wide smile on his face as I ran up the stairs. I hugged him, my body immediately filling with warmth.

"How was your flight?" He asked when we pulled away from each other, "Crowded?"

"Uh," I tilted my head as I walked inside the house after my dad and shut the door, "No, not really."

"That's surprising," my dad shot me a confused glance, "Did it take you long to get through TSA?"

I shook my head again, "Nope. My... friend... he had his pilot fly me..." I tried to shake the way my body was about to react to the knowledge that Zayn was so nonchalant about having his personal pilot fly me home. I don't think I'll ever get used to the fact that they're so eager to take care of me.

My dad hummed, a knowing look on his face and unspoken words on the tip of his tongue. But instead of saying what he wanted to say, he just smiled, "I'm glad you made it safely. Come on, your mom's making dinner."

I was dreading this. The entire flight, the only thing I was worried about was what my mom was going to say, especially because of the way she acted the last time I saw her. And those articles are nothing compared to the ones that were now circling the internet.

She had her back turned towards the entrance when we walked in so she didn't see me immediately. My father got her attention, though. I don't know what I was expecting, maybe a smile, a warm welcome, even. But she just sighed when she turned around, her lips pulled into a tight line as she sat the wooden spoon down on the counter.

"Hey, ma," I spoke first because, despite everything, I missed my mom. I was glad to be back in the place I grew up in. Even if she didn't want me here.

"Hey Jailen," She replied with zero enthusiasm, which made my heart falter a little bit, "Dinner's gonna be done in a few minutes. You should go wash up."

"Okay," I nodded, "How-... how are you?"

"Good," She sighed again, "How are you? I'm guessing you're pretty good considering you're now dating two billionaires."

"I'm not dating two-... Zayn's just a friend," I said, quietly as I clasped my hands together in front of me.

My mom chuckled, "Doesn't seem like you two are just friends. Please, Jailen, your brother is graduating tomorrow, don't come in here with the lies."

"Mary, don't start-" Once again, my dad attempted to defend me but my mother scoffed and threw her hands up in mock surrender.

"I'm just saying, I won't be made out to be the bad guy this time. Not in my own home," She turned her back to me and I could feel the tears of frustration pooling at the back of my eyes, "The way you disrespected me last time was unacceptable. I won't stand for it again."

I opened my mouth to respond, to try and tell her that I wasn't disrespecting her but the sound of my brother coming downstairs stopped me from speaking. It's his weekend. Don't ruin it, Jailen.

My father looked at me with sympathy and I looked away from him, blinking rapidly to rid myself of any tears that could fall as my brother entered the kitchen, completely unaware of the tension circulating. Or maybe he was choosing to ignore it. Either way, he bumped my shoulder as he passed me and I chuckled.

"There's a showing of Thirteen Ghost at the theater tonight, wanna go after dinner?"

"They still do those?" I asked, excitedly.

During the summer, the local theater showed old horror movies at midnight for $3. I remember when they first started doing that, my brother wanted to go so badly, but it was a midnight showing on a school night, so of course, my parents said no. It was the first time we had ever snuck out of the house.

"Of course, they still do those," Jason replied just as excitedly as he sat at the kitchen table, "It just started last week. I haven't gone because I figured I'd just wait until you came to town."

"Isn't that sweet?" I teased him as I folded my arms across my chest.

Jason rolled his eyes, "I only waited because you're rich now. I won't have to spend any of my money."

"I'm not rich," I shrugged and my mom mumbled something under her breath, which I tried my best to ignore, "But I'll buy the snacks if you buy the tickets."

"I can get any snack I want?" Jason inquired and I nodded, "M&Ms?"

"Fine," I dropped my hands to my sides, "I'm picking the seats."

"I want the big bag of M&Ms, Jailen. Don't be stingy," Jason said and I groaned.

"That shit is like $10!" I complained but Jason didn't seem to be changing his mind so I sighed, "You're so damn annoying, fine. That's all you're getting."

Jason shrugged and folded one leg over the other, "Wanna bet?"

I narrowed my eyes at him but my dad spoke up, "Go get washed up Jailen. Jason set the damn table. You talk too much."

I cackled as I turned away and made my way out of the kitchen, but not before hearing Jason speak.

"You never tell her she talks too much! She started it! See, that's what I mean by favoritism. I think we need to have a family meeting."

what if I did a double update??? 👀

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

18.5K 500 20
๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐‘: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐; ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ, ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐จ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๏ฟฝ...
15.1K 463 11
๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ & ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๏ผŽ + ๐—น๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
110K 2K 33
๐˜พ๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก ๐™’๐™ค๐™ค๐™™: ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™–๐™ก๐™จ๐™ค ๐™–๐™™๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™™๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ก๏ฟฝ...
90.5K 2.4K 39
Just read (Completed)