Not Mine •||JJK||•

By Miniimoonii___

Knew that you were not mine still I have longed for you forever More

Notice
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

Epilogue

70 7 2
By Miniimoonii___

7 years later:-

"You think he can go infront of her!" Namjoon asked Jimin while they both gazed at the panicking man who was bitting his nails,looking handsome as hell in his black suit , well set hair and Chelsea boots.

"Either he or she will run away !!"  Jimin joked wanting to calm the stituation but it didn't help.

He sigh and made his way to Jungkook. Holding his shoulder he made him sit on bed. "Calm down bro it's your wedding you should enjoy it! Imagine her being all doll up for you just for you to ruin it at night"

"YAA PARK JIMIN STOP TALKING ABOUT MY WIFE LIKE THIS" Yup his cheeks were red. Room filled with laughter again.

Life has been amazing. You and him everything. Yes journey was not smoothest. There were hard times. Up and downs but with him by your side you overcome everthing.

You got everything you craved. Love, care, sweet parents , friends everything. You felt luckiest person alive having him.

And one day he finally asked to be his forever.

Flashback

"Will you be mine?" He asked while being on his one knee. Tears of happiness left your eyes. You were so stunned to even reply.

You nodded your head as he didn't waste any second and secure your third finger with ring of his name.

You engulfed him. "I'm so so so happy....thank you so much for all this"

He pulled away not forgetting to steal a peck of your lips. He wipe the tear and said

"Happiness or sadness there is no space of tears in our lives. I hope you know that. And thank you for trusting me with your life. I love you"

Present:-

Y

our situation was not too different from his. You too were sitting infront of big mirror while bitting nails. Someone smacked the hand away. It was non another than So-mi.

"Stop doing that Eun.... it's gonna be fine" she said while hair stylist did your hair.

You phone tinged with notification.

Bunny💞:- I'm hell nervous love.

<Me too>

Bunny💞:- Should we run away?

<From our own wedding?>

Bunny💞:- Ahhh....i don't know....what if I trip and fell down or worse what if I get so mesmerize by you that I couldn't handle and run away?

Gosh this guy is whole baby but he never wanna admit that. Your phone was snatched away before you could even respond. Your eyes widened seeing the one who snatched it away.

"No talking before wedding" you whinned to the woman infront of you.

Who made this shitty rule? Bring him to you you'll personally kill him!! Why can't you talk to your own soon to be husband!? That's not fair! What if he cry!? That's dangerous! Man is whole baby afterall.

"Mom atleast let me reply to his text... he'll go mad if I didn't!"

She shook head. Nope not working at all.

"Not convincing at all my daughter!....you can meet him and talk to him as much as you want after wedding not now"

.

.

"Wae wae wae.... it's just text I haven't even seen her since yesterday!! Now I can't even talk.... that's not fair dad!"

"Jungkook.....it is what it is!" He'll cry at this rate. He need to see you or atleast talk. But nope this shitty rules!!

His dad signalled every one to leave room to have private talk.

"Take seat" he obeyed while whinning.

"Jungkook.....my son you grew up in a great man all thanks to your mom. I was not there many times when you needed  me and I'm sorry for that. But now when you're going to take this much big step in your life I want tell you something"

His son's whole attention was on him now.

"You're marring to love of your life make sure to treat her like queen. Not anything less will do. With all the respect and all love you have.She is the only woman in your life and make sure never go against it.

Always be honest to her and respectful. She will be your better half not someone who will walk behind you but someone who'll walk with you. She is no less no more.

Yes marriage is hard but with understanding and communication you can live merrily. Always remember the purpose you are getting married. Keep her happy son. She deserves it" he pats his head while he had little tear in his tear.

Jungkook nodded his head "I'll treat her like a queen she is"

"That's like my son" Jungkook engulfed his father in a hug.

.

.

"Harships will come but you need to respect each other in every situation. Understand each other and walk by each other's side. Don't forget you're each other's first priority. Okay my daughter!"

You nodded your head to Mrs.Jeon and hugged her. You can't be more happy by getting a family like this.

.

.

It was finnally time for you to walk on asile. The wedding was small with limited people. You don't like crowd and so does Jungkook. So you decided to keep it simple.

On the sea shore. Just like how things come back to seashore after flowing in water. You both will vow to comeback to each other in any stituation of life. Just like how sun dawns in sea after shinning whole day. You will vow to dawn in each other in the end of the day. In each other's arms. In each other's warmth.

Your home.

You were ready with the six other men by your side to make you walk through asile. They even told the wedding planner to make path big on purpose so that they can walk with you.

Your parent? Well you never get to see them after that day. Only one day when you had to give statement in court. They were looking helpless and it clench your heart. Afterall they were your parents.

"Ready bestie?"Taehyung asked while taking your hands in to his.

"I'm nervous Tae"

"Don't be" Yoongi said while taking you other hand.

"You're gonna kill our kokkie by looking this gorgeous" Jimin said while a tint of blush spread on your cheek.

"Well....I love myself but really Eun you're looking utterly beautiful " Jin said. That's it. You received best compliment of your life.Well it's not everyday Wwh goes and compliment others. It's rare.

"Hyung you're biased....you never compliment me once!" Hobi whines.While you heard something of glass breaking.

"Yaa Kim Namjoon can't you spend one day without breaking anything" Hobi said while Joonie's face had apologistic look.

Before they starts bricking Mr. Jeon came.

"Omo my daughter-in-law is looking gorgeous!" He kissed your forehead and you hugged.

"If Jungkook ever does something wrong come to me I'll kick his ass" you chuckled while detaching yourself from him.

"We'll help" boys said. Yup got a big family for protection. You surely gonna brag this to Jungkook.

"Now let's go groom is so nervous that he'll may faint if we don't go now" Mr.Jeon said making everyone one giggle.

Your hands were again aligned to Yoongi and Taehyung and others at there side.

.

.

Jungkook was sweating. In the cold weather where everyone can literally freeze this man was sweating.

He is nervous. Can't he just run away with his bride. Kiss her and call her his? Unfortunately he can't! Firstly bride won't agree. And if by any chance he kidnapped her his bestfriends won't let him. They are evil he is good.

His trail of thoughts cuts off when he saw the view. Yup you. Looking like godness. His senses left him. He stopped hearing any noises. He can't see anything which is not you. Tears welled in his eyes. He felt so lucky to have you, so lucky to call this gorgeous inside out beautiful lady his.

The off shoulder gown enhancing your beauty while hair which are left open taking his breath away. Your mesmerizing eyes in which he can drown looking down while your cute nose looking little shiny due to makeup. Your lips of which he is still addicted and will be till he dies looking juicy as ever.

He swore he can take you now and here if you were alone with him. So so so gorgeous.

You and he reached mid ways. His eyes never left you while yours never met his too shy to even glance. He lift your chin with his index finger while Taehyung placed your hand onto his.

"Take care of her"

"I will.....always.... forever"

Your eyes met his. He was breath taking with his hair strains highlighted in red colour. His does eyes staring into yours. His black suit with white shirt underneath with tight jeans down giving his body shape. Looking all bluky and hot ass meal.

"You're looking breath taking love" you both whisper at same time chuckling softly after wards.

His grip on your tighten. He took you to the podium.

His hands didn't leave you so does his eyes. It was pleasing. His view was pleasing to eyes. Was it unhealthy that his heart haven't calm down?

Both of your heart beating fast. Nervous but happy. Feared but calm. Apart through bodies but one through soul. He so desperately wanted you to his. Forever and ever he will keep his love safe and cared.

"Do you, Jeon Jungkook take Kang Eun as your wife to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy law?"

The priest said while Jungkook was staring at you.

"I do" his husky bring butterflies in your stomach.

"Do you, Kang Eun take Jeon Jungkook  as your husband to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy law?"

"I do" he smiled. His best smile you ever got.

"You may kiss the bride" oh hell yeah. He was waiting for this moment. He captured your lips softly. Caressing your cheeks. Devouring his favourite meal. Sucking each lips. Telling you he missed you.

He detached connected both of your forehead.

"I love you Mrs.Jeon"

"I love you too Mr.Jeon"

Officially yours.

_________________________________________
Suprise!!💓

Well this was suppose to be posted yesterday but anyways happy belatedly Jonnie day!!

I hope you liked the series! Thank you for your votes! I'll be happy to read your views too!

Sorry if anything offend you. I'm glad you choose this book to read.

Thank you 💕😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

540K 11.7K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 43.1K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
648 62 23
The winter's gone and the spring has come. We withered no way. And the hearts are torn from the yesterday. I'm singing my blue.
304K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc