FOREVER TOGETHER ❤️

By WritersCastle

Story about four sisters, BELA, HASEENA, KARISHMA, SANTOSH AND MAHIR(HUSBAND OF BELA ) Peep in to know more a... More

CHARACTERS
TRAINING
PERMISSION
SECRETS REVEALED
BLACKMAILING
PUNISHMENT
LOVE AND CARE
ROOTHNA MANANA
HASEENA'S HEALTH
DINNER DATE
SUNDAY... FUNDAY?
HASEENA FAINTED
BELA MA'AM
MATHS TEACHER
CELEBRATION
HAPPY RAKSHABANDHAN❤️
PUSHPA JI'S BHOKAL
VILA AND KAREENA
CHILDHOOD MEMORIES
SONAKSHI'S WRATH
CARING FOR BEHIR
FUN MOMENTS

KARISHMA'S ANGER

773 76 48
By WritersCastle

So let's begin,

It was night time...

Haseena had to be admitted to hospital on an emergency because  irregular medicines, no proper treatment, rest and care affected her health badly.. Pneumonia symptoms were clearly present there.. Fatigueness... Loss of haemoglobin.. high fever... Cold and cough.. Severe body pains.. Loss of appetite etc. She was supposed to be there for two days.. Bela and all others got to know about her illness and that.. Both haseena and vish were hiding this truth from everyone.. Pushpa ji.. Mahir... Santu.. Karu.. All were angry on haseena and vish for this carelessness.. Especially vish because as an elder sister.. Doctor and friend.. She should have told the truth to others.. But she didn't.. All this while.. If someone was most  calm and silent.. It was bela.. All expected her worst anger after knowing all the truth.. But contrary to their expectations.. She was the most silent one.. While all were tensed and  discussing about haseena's health sitting in the live area.. Bela was sitting silently in one corner... Blankly staring at the floor.. Emotionless.. Lost deeply in her thoughts.. While all others were shocked and at the same time very scared from this silence of bela because she has always vented out her feelings in form of anger.. But today.. Today maybe she didn't have words to express her feelings.. She was just numb and dull.. All were looking at each other's faces and then towards bela.. At last.. Bela's chain of thoughts were broken by vish..

VK -(slowly) Be.. Bela😰😰

Bela once looked towards vish and then without saying anything she left from there making others even more scared..

SM - Vish di.. 😰😰😰Yeh didi ko kya ho gaya h wo aise chup kyu h.. Mujhe acha nhi lag raha🥺🥺

KM - Ha di.. 😰😰Didi k gusse se zyada bhayanak unki yeh chuppi h..
Hume sab kuch bardasht h par unki yeh chuppi nhi.. Waha Hasu hospital mai h aur yaha didi ki yeh shanti.. Bohot darr lag raha h..

VK - (with wet eyes and choked sound..continuously looking towards bela's room)sa...sab meri galti h karu.. Sab meri galti h.. Don't worry.. Ek baar Hasu hospital se ghar aa jaye then maybe wo thik jayegi.. Time do usse thoda.. Bohot hurt h wo abhi..

MS - (consoling karu and santu) vish sahi keh rahi h.. Tum dono chinta mat karo.. bas.. Padhai pe dhyaan do.. Aur plz.. Abhi aisi waisi koi harkat mat karna Jisse bela ko aur gussa aaye.. Karu tumhara exam h parso.. Jao padhai karo.. And be serious karu.. After this semester exams.. Tumhe CAT ki preparation start karni h.. Its not easy..Semester exams k marks bhi bohot important hote h.. Aur bela ka gussa tum jaanti ho.. So.. Work hard..
Santu tum bhi... Ache college mai admission chahiye then ache se padhai karo...12th h marks bohot important h.. Bela ka abhi mood thik nhi h jaanta hu mai.. But koi bhi help chahiye ho.. I am always there ok.. Both of you work hard.. Apni jiju ki itni si baat maan lo plz..

(For those who don't know what CAT is.. CAT or Common Admission Test.. Is a competitive entrance exam for admission in MBA.. As I have already mentioned in the character introduction part about km's dream so for further information plz read that part)

KM - jiju yeh kya kar rahe h aap.. Request.. Ama haq h aapka pura.. Order kariye.. Aapki baat hum kaise taal sakte h.. Lekin.. Hasu😟😟

SM - Ha jiju Hasu di🥺

VK - Uski chinta tum dono mat karo.. Hum sab h.. Hum sambhal lenge... Mahir is right.. Concentrate on studies both of u ok..

Both km and sm nodded and went to their room to study.. As it was their beloved jiju's request.. To which they can't deny.. Here vish, mahir and Pushpa ji were tensed for hm and bela..

PJ - In dono ko toh samjha diya mahir.. Vish.. Par.. Bela ka kya.. Wo bolegi nhi kisi ko par mai ache se jaanti hu use.. Beti h humari.. (she said in a quavering voice) waha Hasu.. Aur yaha bela..

Pushpa Ji's eyes were filled with tears.. Her heart ached seeing this condition of her daughters.. But she was trying hard to control and gather herself as she didn't want to breakdown in front of everyone.. Mahir and vish who has always considered Pushpa ji as their own mother.. Understood her feelings and emotions.. They looked towards each other with wet eyes.. And then towards their mother... Vish hugged Pushpa ji to calm her.. Where mahir held one of her hands.. lightly pressing it to provide some courage...

VK - (emotional voice) aunty plz..🥺 Shant ho jaiye.. Mai jaanti hu saari meri galti h... Par ab mai aapko vishwas dila leti hu... Hasu ko kuch nhi hua h.. Kuch dino mai wo bilkul thik ho jayegi.. Dekhna aap.. Mai khud ab uski responsibility leti hu.. Par aap plz..

MS - (emotional tone) Ha ha amma.. Arey kuch nhi hua h use.. Vish bilkul sahi Keh rahi h..

Here mahir also couldn't speak further.. Though he was giving courage to everyone.. But he himself was scared and tensed as hell.. He never had any family since childhood.. But after meeting bela.. He got everything.. He has always loved and pampered the sisters.. And now..  The situation was.. Where one side.. Haseena was lying in the hospital bed.. Here his lifeline.. Bela's silence was making him weak...

Like this two days passed in compete silence.. Bela's didn't talk to anyone in these two days.. She used to go to hospital to meet haseena but only talk formally..Haseena was deeply hurt by this behavior of bela.. Because.. She can tolerate anything.. bela's anger.. Slaps.. Punishment everything.. But her silence.. It was most painful for her.. Karu wanted to meet haseena badly but... She didn't had the courage to see haseena in that situation.. Lying in a hospital bed.. With saline.. And machines.. She was hurt.. Angry and also proud of haseena because she knew the reason behind all this... But she knew if she went there to meet her.. She will not be able to control herself.. Also due to her exams she was unable to go.. Which was more hurting for both haseena and karu... Since bela's silence was even more dangerous for everyone than anger.. That's why she didn't dare to disobey her orders.. Also karu and santu both were good girls of the world now.. During these two days.. Vish also became very serious and was working day and night and personally looking after haseena's treatment and medicines.. In short.. Everyone was somewhat silent and busy in their work.. But the person who was most affected due to all this was haseena.. She was feeling guilty and blaming herself for all this somewhere.. She wanted to talk and share her feelings and pain with karu.. She wanted the love.. Affection and care of bela.. She wanted her jiju to pamper her.. Her vish di to have fun talks with her... And hear santu's innocent talks and smile... Also Pushpa ji's motherly affection for her.. But all she was getting was "silent treatment" from everyone... Which was intolerable for her... She was hurt and angry at the same time.. But trying to control her emotions..

After 2 days.. Hm was brought home..
She was sitting on the bed.. Quietly thinking something.. Lost in her thoughts.. While karu and santu were studying in the study room.. But karu.. She was just staring blankly at the wall.. With mixed emotions.. Mahir was watching TV and bela and Pushpa ji were working in the kitchen.. And vish was in the hospital due to some work.. In short.. The house was all silent.. Except the sound of the TV..

In the kitchen.....

Both PJ and bela were working silently.. At last.. Pj decided to speak..

PJ - Bela..

Bela looked towards pj in a questioning way..

PJ - Bela... Jab se hasu ghar aai h bohot udaas h.. Na kisi se baat kar rahi h.. Na kuch bol rahi h.. Bas chup chap apne kamre mai baithi hui h.. Karu aur santu bhi bina koi bawaal kiye chup chap padhai kar rahi h.. Vish din raat bas kaam mai lagi hui h..

Bela was listening to all this.. With her head bowed.. While pj continued..

Tumhari chuppi se ghar ka mahol kaisa ajeeb sa ho gaya h beta.. Ab bas karo.. Khatam karo Iss shanti ko.. Kya Baat h.. Hume batao.. Hum ache se jaante h iss shanti k peeche.. Tumhara gussa nhi darr h.. Haina..

Listening to these words of pj.. Bela's eyes became wet.. For the first time she was feeling little weak and unable to control her emotions.. She looked up towards Pj with her wet eyes and slightly nodded in yes and then again bowed her head.. Pj smiled at this gesture of bela.. She kept her one hand on her shoulder and other on her hand slightly pressing it..

PJ - Hum jaante h.. Bohot ache se jaante h tum in teeno se kitna pyaar karti ho.. Unki jara si bhi takleef tumse bardasht nhi hoti... Hasu ko yu behosh pada dekh.. Tum darr gayi thi na.. Ki bhagwaan na kare... agar use kuch ho jaata toh.. (pj voice choked saying the last line.. Her eyes were also wet by this time)

Bela couldn't control herself anymore and broke down in tears.. She hugged pj tightly and tears were continuously flowing from her eyes.. She was sniffing and crying.. Letting all her fears and emotions flow.. Pj also couldn't control herself.. Both were hugging each other and crying.. Few seconds later.. They broke the hug.. When both were were calmed..

BM - (emotional tone) 🥺Aap sahi Keh rahi h ammi.. Mai darr gayi thi bohot.. Bohot zyada.. Agar.. Agar.. Usse kuch bhi ho jaata na ammi.. 😢😢Mai bhi jeete jee marr jaati.. 😭Kyu kiya usne aisa ammi kyu.. Mai jaanti hu wo mujhse bohot pyaar karti h par.... Par.. Uss takleef ka kya ammi jo usne inn do mahino mai sehen ki.. Chup chap bina kisi ko bataye.. 😭Kya uss takleef pe mera haq nhi tha.. Jab wo apni saari khuhsiyaan ..apni saari problems mere saath share karti h toh yeh baat kyu chupai.. Kyu.. 😭😭Arey agar time pe vish ne nhi sambhala hota toh.. Toh.. Wo bhi hume abbu ki tarah.. 😨🥺😭(she couldn't speak anything further and was crying and sniffing)

PJ was slightly rubbing her back to console her..

PJ - Shh... Shh.. Bela.. 🥺🥺Shant ho jao.. Beta.. Shant.. Kuch nhi hua h usse.. Wo thik h ab ekdum.. Bas thoda bhukar h aur kamzori h jo kuch dino mai chali jayegi.. Phir dekhna.. Kaise pure ghar mai bhaagte phiregi.. Bilkul thik h ab wo.. Kuch din bas beta.. Sambhalo khud ko.. Arey.. Yeh aansu tum pe ache nhi lagte.. (she said smiling in her tears) tumhare pe wo.. Khadoos aur kya wo dono bolti rehti h ha.. hitler.. 🥲🥲Hitler wala look zyada suit karta h chalo.. Ab rona band karo..

But bela was still unable to control herself...

PJ - (slightly stern manner) hmm..😤 Bela.. Bohot ho gaya ab chalo... Humara gussa mat badhao.. Band karo yeh rona dhona ab.. Kaam khatam karo jaldi.. Dekho khane ka time ho gaya h.. Hasu ko dawai bhi dena h..

Bela was trying hard to control herself.. But today.. Bechari's emotions were out of control.. She tried to compose herself and began with her work.. But still.. Her tears were not stopping today..

PJ - (glaring her) lagta h ab ek do kaan k neeche lagayenge nhi.. tab tak tum chup nhi hogi.. Haina.. 🙄

BM - 😨😰nhi nhi.. Mai.. Mai.. Kaha.. Ekdum chup hu mai.. Dekhiye.. 😁
(she said wiping her tears and smiling) kaam bhi kar rahi hu.. Hehe.. Maarne ki kya zaroorat h.. 😬

PJ - 🙄🙄hum aate h abhi..

She was about to leave when stopped hearing bela's words..

BM - Ammi.. Thank you 😊

PJ - (turning back and passing glares) 🤨🤨Ab tum hume thank you bologi ha

BM - 😨😰😬wo..kuch..kuch nhi... Aap.. Aap jaiye na.. Mai kaam khatam karke aati hu.. Hehe..

PJ went from there not before passing glares to bela..

BM - (to herself) uff.. Gayi.. 😬Warna aaj sach mai..

Here...karishma unable to control herself anymore finally went to meet haseena.. But haseena was totally in a different mood.. Unable to tolerate all this.. She was angry now.. Because all everyone could see was her mistake.. But not her pain and suffering..

KM - (slowly) hasuu..

Haseena looked up towards karu and just passed a small smile.. Karu felt something unusual.. She went and sat beside her.. And again called her..

KM - Hasu.. Kaisi ho tum..

But before she could say anything further haseena got up angrily and was about to leave the room.. But karishma held her hand and stopped her... That was it for haseena she couldn't control herself anymore and started shouting..

HM - Kya h.. 😡Kyu aai ho mere pass.. Jao na padhai karo.. Wo zyada important h mai nhi.. Mera kya h.. Mujhse kya fark padta h tumhe.. Mai thik hu.. Nhi hu.. Go... Plz..

Hearing haseena shouting.. All gathered in their room to see what was going on and why hm was shouting..

KM - Hasu... Kya bol rahi h tum.. Aisa kuch nhi h.. 😟

PJ - Hasu.. Beta.. Kya hua h.. Kyu chilla rahi ho..

HM - Oh toh finally sabko yaad aa hi gayi meri.. 😊Ammi.. Finally aapko fursat mil gayi apni baki teen betiyon se.. Nhi.. Mujhe laga mai exist hi nhi karti is liye..

KM - Hasu😡dimaag kharab ho gaya hai tumhara.. Bhulo mat ammi se baat kar rahi ho tum.. Yeh kaunsa tarika h ammi se baat karne ka..

HM - Ha toh kya galat bola maine ha..😡 Kya galat bola.. Nhi 2 din se toh mujhe yahi feel karaya jaa raha h ki mai exist hi nhi karti.. Arey aisa bhi kaunsa gunaah kar diya jo sab aise behave kar rahe h.. Ha sach chupaya maine toh.. Sabko meri galti dikh rahi h par kisi ko yeh nhi samaj aa raha maine kyu kiya wo sab.. 2 mahine mai ne kya kuch saha h wo sirf mai jaanti hu nhi.. Par nhi.. Sabko sirf galti dikh rahi h.. 2 din se sab aise behave kar rahe h jaise mai zinda hi nhi hu.. 😡(she shouted the last line)

Before she could speak anything further.. A hard slap landed on her face... No.. Not bela this time.. She was quietly standing and seeing all this shocked.. This slap was none other than karu..

KM - (shouting) 😡😡Ama tum topa gayi ho kaa.. Kaa bakwaas kiye jaa rahi ho ha.. Marne manane ki baatein kar rahi ho ha.. 😡 Gusse mai ho iska Matlab kuch bhi bologi ha...

HM - Yeh kya tha ha karu ha 😡thappad kyu mara..

KM - tumhari bakwaas pe mara h😡

HM - Ha ab toh tumhe meri baatein bhi bakwaas lagegi na.. Samaj mai aa gaya h mujhe kya importance h meri Iss Ghar mai.. Aur tumhari nazar mai.. 😡

BM - (calmly) Hasu bas karo.. Kya Baat h.. Kyu gussa kar rahi ho..

HM - Didi aap toh rehne hi dijiye.. Kyuki yeh saari problem na aapke wajah se ho rahi h.. Aapki so called care ki acting.. 😡Aise toh jab dekho tab hitler banke ghumte h.. Aur 2 din se aise shant ghum rahe ho.. Jaise marr gayi hu mai.. 😡

KM - Hasuuuu😡😡

Again karu slapped haseena..

HM - karu bas.. 😡😡Bohot zyada ho raha h ab..

KM - Acha.. Humara zyada ho raha h ya tumhara ha😡😡yeh kis tarike se baat kar rahi ho tum didi se.. Ek toh itna bada bawal karke baithi ho.. Arey andaza bhi h tumhe humari kya haalat ho gayi thi..Waise behosh dekh k.. Par tumhe kya.. 😡Yaha khade khade marne ki baatein kar rahi ho 😡

Everyone was shocked to see this avtar of both Hm and km because they have always loved..supported and cared for each other.. But today they were fighting.. Karu who has always been quiet in front of her sisters and mother was in her rudra roop today.. Even bela was shocked and at the same time happy to see km behaving like this.. No one dared to speak anything.. All were standing quietly..

HM - Ha toh marr hi jaungi toh shayad zyada better hoga.. 😡😡Aise bhi kisi ko mujhse baat nhi karni.. Mere hone nhi hone se kisi ko koi fark nhi padta.. So why the hell I am alive.. 😡

Karu's patience was over now.. And anger on 7th sky.. Without giving any answer to haseena's nonsense she went from there and returned with a stick.. Everyone was shocked to core to see this..

HM -😨😰 ye.. Yeh.. Yeh.. Kya .. Kya kar rahi ho tum ha..dekho..yeh..thik nhi h.. Hum shanti se baat karte h na.. Ok..

SM - ha karu di.. Yeh aap.. 😨😨😰

But before bechari could speak anything.. Km's sharp stern glares were enough today to make her quiet.. Pj and mahir didn't dare to speak anything.. As they knew that today no one can stop her.. km was about to hit hm but..

BM - karu.. Yeh kya kar rahi ho.. Chod do.. She is not well.. Yeh thik nhi h..

But today km was in no mood to listen to anyone.. She was deeply hurt by haseena's words and also hell angry on her for saying all this nonsense.. She passed glares to bela and said in her angry tone..

KM - 😡😡😡Aaj nhi didi plz.. Mai aapki bohot izzat karti hu..par aaj mujhe mat rokiye... Har chiz ki ek Hadd hoti h.. Aur isne aaj saari Hadd paar kardi h.. 😡😡

Bela couldn't speak anything further.. Because she knew that today km was not completely wrong..

HM - karu plz.. 😨😰I am sorry.. Wo..

She couldn't say anything because km hit hardly with the stick on hm's leg..

HM - ouuucchh... 😖😖

KM - (hits) ha bas sorry bolo ab tum😡itni der se baketi kar rahi thi tab samaj mai nhi aaya ha (hits) Arey hume sab pata h kyu tumne yeh sab kyu kiya.. Aur sach kahe na pehle bohot garv bhi hua tum pe..Aur chalo mana tumne yeh baat sabse chupai.. Par Humse (hits) ama Humse kyu chupai Hasu ha😡😡😡hum toh humesha sab kuch ek dusre se share karte h na phir.. (hits) tumhe pata h hum sab kitna darr gaye the tumhe uss halat mai dekh k.. Samaj nhi aa raha tha... Kaise bartaav kare.. Gussa bhi aa raha tha.. Aur Darr bhi lag raha tha... Tumhe kho dene ka darr(hits)
Hume duniya mai sab kuch bardasht h par tumhe kuch bhi hota hua nhi dekh sakte hum.. 😡😡😡😡Kyu nhi samaj aata tumhe ha..(hits) Humari chuppi tumhe dikh rahi h par takleef nhi.. Mana tumhe bhi takleef hui hogi bohot.. Par tum hume batati toh hum tumhari madad karte(hits) tumhe Iss Tarah sab kuch akele jhelna nhi padta.. (hits) Tumhe dard mai dekh k hume bhi utna hi dard hua h topa insaan😡😡aur kya ukhaad liya tumne sabse sach chupake bolo 😡sirf apni aap ko dard diya aur kuch nhi.. Na dawai thik se li na apna dhyaan rakha... (hits twice) Arey agar apna dhyaan rakha hota na toh aise 2 din tak hospital mai nhi padi hoti.. 😡(hits) upar se marne ki baat karti ho ha😡(hits)

Hm was in pain by this time and also shocked to see karishma's behavior.. She was just standing quietly and staring km who was constantly shouting and speaking in anger..

KM - Ama ek baat na apne dimaag mai fit kar lo.. 😡😡Agar tumhe kuch bhi hota h na wo tumhare akele k liye kabhi nhi hoga.. Hum sab k liye hoga. Aur sabse zyada humare liye.. Janm lene se leke.. Chalna seekhne tak harr kaam humne aaj tak saath mai kiya h😡toh agar tum marogi bhi na toh apne pass hume paogi.. Samjhi.. Itni jaldi humse chutkara nhi milega tumhe.. Is liye aaj k baad marne k baat karne se pehle soch lena.. Ki tum hum dono ki marne ki baat kar rahi ho.. 😡😡😡

She threw the stick in anger and left from there.. Where others were just standing numb..shocked..trying to process everything.. Hm was just standing quietly sacred and shivering.. Where bela was smiling and happy to see all this..

(do tell me through the comments why you feel bela was smiling and happy)

..........

So this is the end.. Hope you you guys like it.. Plz feel free to share your thoughts and views.. Will meet in the next part soon..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 2.4K 42
This story is of our fav show Madam Sir This story is only on made of our KarEena's bonding❤ For more just peep into in story....
610 47 4
Story Story based on Madam Sir Serial. Where Karishma Singh and Santosh Sharma are married to each other with little Kids.
36.5K 4.2K 86
Ek SAPNA Ek RISHTA aur RAJ PARIWAAR. Note : It's a fanfiction. All infos are not real.
16.5K 1.8K 24
SISTER STORY- 2 This is a fanfiction story based on amazing show " Maddam Sir " This story is dedicated to Kareena bond Kareena = Karishma + Hasee...