Twisted Wonderland x Mairimas...

Od aries239

After the tight fight to secure the throne for demon kings and because of that change their human side fully... Viac

Main Character Info
Prologue
Prologue 0-1
Prologue 0-2
Prologue 0-3
Prologue 0-4
Prologue 0-5
Prologue 0-6
Prologue 0-7
Prologue 0-8
Prologue 0-9
Prologue 0-10
Demon Character
Dorm Information
Yodhira Dorm Tour
Heartslabyul
๐ŸŒนCrimson Tyrant 1-1๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒนCrimson Tyrant 1-2๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒนCrimson Tyrant 1-3๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒนCrimson Tyrant 1-4๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒนCrimson Tyrant 1-5๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒนCrimson Tyrant 0-6๐ŸŒน
Author Note
๐ŸŒนCrimson Tyrant 0-7 ๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒนCrimson Tyrant 0-8๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒนCrimson Tyrant 0-9๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒนCrimson Tyrant 1-10๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒนCrimson Tyrant 1-11๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒนCrimson Tyrant Epiloque๐ŸŒน
Kalego Interval 1
Queendom of Roses
Savanaclaw
๐Ÿฆ The Rebel 2-1 ๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿฆ The Rebel 2-2 ๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿฆ The Rebel 2-3 ๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿฆ The Rebel 2-4 ๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿฆ The Rebel 2-5 ๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿฆ The Rebel 2-6 ๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿฆ The Rebel 2-7 ๐Ÿฆ
Raina Overblot?
๐Ÿฆ The Rebel 2-8 ๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿฆ The Rebel 2-10 ๐Ÿฆ
Let's talk session!
๐Ÿ’ Ghost Bride 1-1 ๐Ÿ’
hello ๐Ÿ‘‹
Raina SSR card?
๐Ÿ’ Ghost Bride 1-2 ๐Ÿ’
Ghost Bride Final
Octavinelle
๐ŸšThe Sea Witch Game 3-1๐Ÿš
๐ŸšThe Sea Witch Game 3-2๐Ÿš

๐ŸฆThe Rebel 2-9๐Ÿฆ

2K 83 41
Od aries239

---------------------------------------------------------

#AUTHOR POV#

The Yodhira dorm is currently taking a break in the dressing room while laughing with each other. They are talking about how the tournaments go and how they manage to win even with one score difference.

"Man! This tournament is really fun." Said Jazz.

"No kidding."

"Plus we manage to win in our first participation. Now that's a record." Brag Lied. Raina and Iruma then get inside with a clap.

"Everyone, thank you for your hard work." Praise Raina.

"Although we really show no mercy, huh?" Said Iruma. He still remembers when they faced another dorm and win. Even the way they played against Diasomnia can be said brutally. They even need to use their ability a little bit.

"But still, I can feel an intensed gaze from someone while we faced with Octavinelle." Said Elizabeth. The rest stay silent.

"Is that dorm is like some underground mafia or something? Everything that they doing is kinda... shady. Especially their dorm leader, Azul." Pointed Allocer.

"... His eyes is just like those with greedy desire. An eyes that we usually see in the Netherworld." said Agares.

"Any information about that dorm?" Ask Asmodeus.

"Yes. Appereantly, the dorm leader like to do something like contract to get something he wanted. With a twist. Remember that helpers of him? That twin?" said Kerori.

"Ah yes. That guys with mismatched eyes. They are his helpers, right?"

"Yes. And most people that doing contract with Azul can't fulfil their end of agreement."

Sabnock just laughs at Kerori's words."So in other words, he has the essence of the demons, huh? HAHAHA. I wonder if we have a fight on, whose side will win?"

Raina steps out of the private changing room and walks toward the group. "We can discuss it tonight. Be careful with your wording. Every wall has ears."

Raina reminded before taking a step to get out of the dressing room. The group looks at her weirdly.

"Where are you going, Raina-sama?" Ask Asmodeus.

"To the infirmary. I heard that Leona-senpai collapsed after the tournament ended. Along with Ace, Grim, and Deuce. Poor guys must feel very exhausted right now. I will be going first, Ni-san." With that, she disappears.

"Don't you think that Raina personality is kinda shifted right now?" said Elizabeth.

"Ah... You mean it could be that time for her to come out?"

"Yes. After all, we will face the exams in less than 2 weeks. This will be quite a stressful weeks for us."

"AH! SHOOT! THAT'S RIGHT! AN EXAM!!" Shouted Lied. He too focused on the tournament that he even forget to prepare for the semester exam that will be held soon.

"Calm down, Lied-kun. We will held a study session just like usual. But I wonder if we gonna have a special exams again?" said Jazz.

"JAZZ! STOP JINX IT!"

"Sorry~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#RAINA POV#

I walked towards the infirmary after buying some food and drinks from the cafeteria. I'm sure they still didn't eat anything after the tournament. As I get closed to the Infirmary, I can hear a voice from inside. It looks like they are awake now.

"And don't let me start with Yodhira dorm. WHAT KIND OF TACTIC THEY USED?! Like seriously Diasomnia is a monster but Yodhira is another level." That voice is definitely Ace.

"To think they will crush Heartslabyul with 15 scores differences. They are brutal."

"Meh. I'm just glad that Diasomnia didn't win again this year. Shishishi. Isn't that right, Leona-san?"

"Hmph."

"But truly, that 2 dorms is really good. The facts that not a single person from that dorm that go to infirmary really ticks me off." Complain Ruggie.

"No one can really win without hard work. I'm definitely going to beat Diasomnia and Yodhira next year. Without using underhanded tactics, only with my own strength." That rough voice is definitely Jack. I smiled as I heard them converse with each other and step inside the infirmary.

"Even Underhanded Tactic can be used to the advantage, Jack-san. Work smart. Even the war can be win if you used a good tactic." I said and all of them shout in surprise.

"WHAT THE-?!"

"RAIANAA! STOP STARTLING US LIKE THAT!!"

"Hehe~ Sorry. You guys look like someone that gonna hold a very serious conversation so I try not to disturb you guys too much." Raina looks at Leona and smirks.

"And it looks like someone already have a better complexion. You didn't look like someone that just lost, Leona-senpai."

"Hmph. I gave my all to win this year and I give it my all again next year. Watch out Raina, for I will come after your prizes." Said Leona with a smirk.

"Shishishi! That the Leona we know." Chuckle Ruggie.

"I will be sure to watch it then. Here I bring you some food and drinks. Please help yourself." I said and put the food on the table.

"Woah! Thank you, Raina. You're the best."

Leona just look at the food that I put beside his bed in silence, "Don't worry. I didn't poison the food. You can eat to your heart content."

Leona scoffed hearing those words, "Like you are brave enough to poison me, little mouse." Raina smiled at that. But before Leona manages to open the food, a childish voice comes through the infirmary door.

"Ah! Uncle! I found you!" A kid with red hair and adorable lion ears standing at the infirmary door with a beaming smile. He also still has this baby fat in his cheeks. Very cute!!

"Hm? Who is this kid?" Ask Grim.

"Uncle Leona~" The kid then ran towards Leona's bed with this adorable step.

"Ah... crap. Another annoyance."

"...Uncle... Leona?" Jack said in disbelief.

Leona then starts to point toward the kid, "This furball is my brother's son, Cheka... my nephew" That exclamation shocked everyone in the room. Including me. I can't believe that rough Leona will have a nephew this cute. But remembering Leona's child's face in my face, I can't deny that little Leona is also cute.

"That's means... he the one who next in line for the throne..."

"Your match was so cool, Uncle! Next time you are home, you gotta teach me magical shift!" Said Cheka while sitting in Leona's stomach. I can see the adoration in those eyes towards his uncles. And let out a few giggles.

"I got it! I got it! So don't go shouting in my ears. Where are your bodyguards? They probably losing their minds looking for you." Ask Leona.

"I couldn't wait to see you so I left them behind. Hehe~" Cheka answered.

"Aw~ Aren't you adorable?" I said can't contain myself any longer and crouched to see Cheka's face more clearly. He blinked his eyes towards me and start to widen his eyes.

"AH! You are that pretty and cool sister from Magift! You look even more beautiful close-by, sister." Cheka said excitingly.

"My~ You flatter me, little lion."

"Sister, sister. You know, you look just like a mother when you fight in Magift earlier. So cool and strong! Like a lioness! But when you dance, you look just like a peacock, so beautiful." He praised me as I blush at his innocent babbles.

Cheka then takes a look at the surrounding and realize there are more people in the infirmary.

"Are you all Uncle's friends?" He asks innocently.

Ace started to mocking called Leona Uncles as he answered Cheka while Ruggie. He looks like someone that ready to die with how red his face is while trying to hold his laugh.

"Um... So the root of all Leona-senpai pain is..."

"An innocent angel?" I finished Jack's words. Leona gives me a stingy eye.

"An angel? Tch. I even more surprised you can say that words with straight reaction. Cheka is anything but an angel." I give Leona a glare at that.

"At least you didn't deny that he is innoncent." I counter back.

"But he really attached to him, y'know?" said Grim.

"Uncle! When are you coming home? Next week? After that? Ah, have you read my letters?" I can't help but pat Cheka's head. Cheka also leans his head into me. He is truly adorable.

"He really adores you, huh, Leona-senpai?" I said.

Cheka then turn to me and said, "I also like sister! Ne, Uncles? Is this sister, my soon to be aunt?"

The room turns silent at that. Ace then starts to shout in shock. "WHAT MAKES YOU THINK LIKE THAT?!"

"Eh? Why not? After all, a lion need a strong lioness. And Sister is fitting the category. Uncle, if you didn't want to make her my aunt then..."

"Then?"

"THEN I WILL MARRY HER INSTEAD!" Cheka said with a loud exclamation.

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!" Counter Ace and Deuce but Cheka just ignore them. Leona sighed before hitting Cheka's face using his tail.

"You brat. Who teaches you to steal someone else prey, huh? You better return now before those bodyguards of you start to make a fuss." Raina just smacks Leona on the head before carrying Cheka.

"Stop putting nonsense to little Cheka's mind. Cheka, just ignore what your uncle said, okay?" Cheka looks at me with an innocent smile.

"Is that mean I have chance?"

"...We talk about it when you as tall as your uncle."

(Enjoy this side of Raina~. Hopefully the posture isn't that weird...)

With that, I offer Leona to walk Cheka to find his bodyguards. After all, it starts getting dark and no matter how safe NRC is, there is no guarantee that someone like assassins can't get in. Leona look hesitated but nodded and told them to be careful.

With that, I walk along the dimmed light corridor. I have fun with Cheka as we keep exchanging little stories and jokes while walking. But suddenly, my senses heighten. I look at the corridor as a few shadow shift and an unfamiliar smell enter my nose.

"Sister?"

I smile at Cheka, "Cheka, how about we play a game?"

His eyes lighten up, "A game?"

"Yes. Sister heard that there a fairy living here and they love to hear a song. It is said, if you sing at the corridor with closed eyes and close your ears. The fairy will appear. So why don't we try it?" I said.

"Okay! Cheka will start now~" With that, Cheka start to close his eyes and his ears and soon a childish singing is echoing in the corridor. I cast a few spells to block any sound, or smell and serve as extra protection to Cheka as I still hold him in my arms. Soon my eyes turn sharp towards one corridor.

"You have 3 seconds to show yourself before I force yourselves out. And I'm promised it will not be very pretty." No movement but I can hear a slightly held breath. I heightened my senses and notice around 10 people were surrounding us. There are another 5 people but they are located far away. I think they are just there to observe the situation.

"Really? Not even a single reaction?" I silently cast a sleeping spell towards Cheka as this will get rough.

"Then don't blame for being rough." With that, the fight break in the middle of the corridor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#AUTHOR POV#

Raina tries to do the fight as silent and swiftly as possible but it still attracts the attraction of the nearby person. Who else but the current King of Afterglow of Savannah and his wife.

They hurriedly go towards the pained voice with a bad feeling. By the time they arrive, they witness quite a scene. There Raina stood in the middle of the 10 fainted people still holding Raina. Her face looks cold as she glances at the assassins. The chains around her body also start to retreat.

"This..."

Raina glanced at the newcomers. When she sees the familiar characteristics of the lion and face inside Leona's memory then she starts to relax.

"I believe you are the King of Afterglow Savannah, Your Majesty Farena, right?" She greets.

"Yes. I believe so. And you are..." Farena looks at Raina upside down and notices the distinct smell of a demon. Ah. Now he remembers who is this person. He politely greets the young princess with a bow.

"Greetings, The Crown Princess of Netherworld."

"It's very nice to meet you. Although I hope it's was in the better circumstances." The Queen noticed Cheka in Raina's arms and run towards her. Raina politely gives Cheka into his mother's arms.

"Just what happen here, princess?" The Queen asks.

"A few assassins manage to break through and it seems their target is the young lion. Luckily, they are all just small prey. So it's not hard to defeat them." Explain Raina.

The King takes a glance at the assassins and shudders. Luckily the princess is helping keep Cheka safe. After this, he needs to teach Cheka not to run off without protection.

"Please, don't blame young lion too much, King Farena. It is child nature to be curious and active." Raina said. Farena sighed and nodded. He can't deny what Raina said.

"Thank you so much, princess. I didn't know how to repay you for this favor."

"No need for that. I just happy Cheka is safe."

Farena thought about what moves he should do next. It's true, he tries to reach the demon king to discuss the possibility of a diplomatic relationship. But the king only gives a short reply about his child that will be the one with that task. In that case...

"Princess Raina. Would you like to have dinner with us this weekend?" Farena offer.

"Oh? Is this for diplomatic relationship?"

"Yes. Also, serve as my proper thank you for this help. I hoped you will accept it." Said Farena. Raina keeps silent for a while.

"Very well. I accept the invitation, King Farena."

"Excellent. I will send a proper invitation soon. Now please excuse us. We need to tend to Cheka and investigated this assasins matter as quickly as possible." Farena and the Queen bow politely.

Raina followed suit and soon the two groups separated. The guard from the Farena side starts to arrest the unconscious body of the assassins for interrogation. Raina watches for a while before looking out at the windows.

"...I left the rest to you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dammit it! Who would tought we will meet with the demon princess in this mission!"

"And here I thought it will be an easy prey. Just a young lion. But meet with a monster instead."

"Stop this chit-chat and focus on getting out from here first."

The 5 remaining assassins that observe the situation start to move even faster before a voice resounds from behind them.

"Leaving so soon?"

After that, a wall of Ice starts to form and block the road in front of them. The ice even freezing their feet as they can't move. They can only look at the surroundings and a pair of cold blue eyes look at them and another one also appears with a leisure smirk.

"I believe you need to work extra shift for a few days later."

The assassins feel like the just see their afterlife earlier. And it would get worse soon. This will be a traumatic experience all their life. If they still can escape with their lives intact.

---------------------------------------------------------
A little fact:

Netherworld is a very powerful nation. And they are ranked first over any kingdoms or nations in Twisted Wonderland.

As the Crown Prince and Crown Princess of Netherworld, Iruma and Raina aren't required to bow down to any rulers of Twisted Wonderland. They are just too polite.

Making an enemy of the Heir and Heiress means the declaration of war on the Netherworld.

The Misfit class has a weird team that works with each other but one thing for sure, all of them are protective towards Iruma and Raina.

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

98.5K 2.7K 31
You're the new student council member Y/N L/N, the others don't know why, but you know full well why your here in the same room as many devils, a sha...
21.7K 769 17
"The purest of hearts consume even darkness itself." A prophecy made for (Y/N) (L/N), a girl who lived a pretty normal life. One day, a magic mirror...
36.4K 1.3K 82
I upload every week, on Wednesday. Writing gets better over time. Contains: Asmodeus x Iruma <--(Main ship) Kiriwo x Iruma It was a regular day in th...