Between The Singhanias

itskritioberoi द्वारा

Singhanias, a name that was looked up to and worshipped like God. They had everything and anything they ever... अधिक

|Introduction|
Edits
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue 0.1
Epilogue 0.2
Epilogue 0.3
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 31

65K 3.5K 391
itskritioberoi द्वारा

Trigger warning/mature contents.

Everywhere.

The word had made Rudra see red. It had made his heart clench and then break, as if feeling her pain. Irony, Rudra wasn't aware he had a heart until she came and then his life changed. He hated her, she was anything but his wife. A torment, a punishment, an unwanted person in his life but now seeing the woman settled on his lap with his arms encircling around her waist and crying had made him feel nothing but agony. Her agony.

Her cries calmed down and all was left was the silence in the huge room and he heard her. "It all started when I was sixteen... Vi-nay's parents and my parents were business partners and good friends. My father had kept himself busy in business trips to avoid my mom and mom had kept herself busy in kitty parties to avoid the loneliness given by my father... I had no sibling, you are lucky you have... Rudra,"she chuckled, passing him a smile and he returned her gesture with a small smile.

"And then Vinay came in my life," her breath hitched, remembering those days when things were smooth. He pulled her more closer as warmth spread across her body.

"He was nice, charming that I couldn't stop growing my feelings for him," she chuckled. "I was so foolish.'' It was not her fault, Rudra had wanted to say but had let her speak her mind.

"Until one night everything changed, he dropped by my home when my parents were not home, saying that he wanted to give me company for some time but then... his hand reached inside me... here...," she traced between her legs as tears slipped through her eyes. Dhwani saw the clear vision for the terrible night playing in front of her. She remembered how much of a monster Vinay was when his slapped her. How much of a monster he was when took her nipples between his teeth biting it between them.

"That sixteen year old Dhwani was helpless who was tied naked against her bed and looking at the person molesting her for hours," she cried, hiding her face in his crook of nest as he found her body stiffening in his arms. "She was helpless when she took the his abuse on her body just for him to leave her naked and bleeding in her own blood once he was satisfied... she was helpless when her parents took his side and prevented him from going jail... she was helpless when she saw her molester flying off to another country and enjoy his life while she was caged with fears rest of her life."

Rudra clenched his fists and jaw tightly, almost fearing that it might break in his anger as he took in his wife's words. Rudra had tend to get up when she locked her eyes with his. Her palm grasping around his shoulder tightly as she pleads, "Don't leave me alone... please."

Never.

Rudra shut his eyelids as he obliged at her words before she snuggled in the crook of his neck and slowly he found her lips making his way towards his neck. He had let him lay down on the rugged floor while Dhwani settled herself on him, kissing, nibbling, sucking his neck as if it belonged her own.

She trailed down from his neck to his chest, opening the first two buttons of his black shirt and spotting it with kisses. Dhwani had let her mouth make its way on his neck, sinking her teeth against his skin as he hissed in response but had took her sweet assault on him.

She trailed her hand towards his lower, rubbing his clothed bulge and noticing how hard it was. She reached  to open his belt when he held her wrist, his eyes looking at her clooded ones. It was suddenly filled with disappointment and shame as if she had committed a crime.

"We cannot do this, Dhwani... I don't want you to regret this later," he breathed. Dhwani leaned forward letting her lips touch his. "And what if I want to do this?"

"Fuck," Rudra grunted as she grinded on his thigh. He caught her mouth in his, devouring her into a passionate kiss and sweeping her legs from the floor. Dhwani was thrown on the bed before she looked up at him with newfound lust dancing in her brown eyes. Rudra climbed on the bed, settling his knees on the either side of her hip. He leaned down, attacking her neck as a moan escaped through lips.

He fisted the hem of her kurti and leggings and tossed it off from her eagerly, throwing it somewhere in the part of the room that Dhwani didn't bothered glancing at while he unhooked her lace bra as her firm breasts slipped out of it. Her breast were in the perfect shape, neither too big nor too small. Just perfect in his hand as he squeezed it gently. Dhwani's eyes forcing closed at the way of his handling the precious part of her body.

Rudra latched the dark buds in his mouth, sucking it like a newborn and then biting it leaving a mark there that Dhwani bite her lower lips painfully. "Rudra please..." she moaned.

"Do you feel anything?"

"Th--throb."

"Where?" She took hold of his hand, cupping between her legs as he ran his fingers back and forth against her wet folds in a speed that had her arching her back. Her head tossing back on the bed when he inserted his two fingers inside her dripping folds and thrusted inside her in an inhumane speed. She curled her toes before he once again took her left nipple in his mouth and the other rolling between his thumb and forefinger. She grunted in pleasure.

"Dhwani..." he softly breathed.

"Rudra..." she responded, her breath shaky.

He discarded his shirt off from himself, his half moon pendant coming in contact with her bare chest when she entangled her finger on his chain and pulled him closer for the much needed kiss.

"Shit," he suddenly cursed. His head fell on her heaving bare chest. "What happened?" asked Dhwani with a frown. Her fingers busy ruffling through his messy hair.

"I don't have condoms here with me... I did not considered it important to carry with me here." A smile spread through her lips as his tone. He had almost sounded like a child wincing with disappointment.

"I don't mind." Her words had made him look up at with amused eyes. "Are you sure?"

Dhwani nodded in response. Rudra unbukled his belt before getting rid of his slacks and his boxers. He parted her legs apart as her body stiffened when she felt his length inside her. It had hurt her that tears gathered in her eyes but she refused to show. She thought of the same night when Vinay took her and it raised her with fears.

Rudra touched his forehead with hers. "Your body is not meant to be lust for, Dhwani Rudra Singhania... you are aren't meant for lust. You are meant for love and tonight I'm going to show you what my love is," the words had her shivers ran down her spine in raw, passionate way. He was going to show what he had meant in all fucking way.

Rudra thrusted himself yet stayed still for her body to relax under him. His palm pressing flat on her stomach and soon he began his speed, his pace gentle at first until she thrusted her hip forward yearning for more, Rudra took it as his cue.

He slammed himself in her fastly for which she moaned his name again and again, her back arching with every thrusted as her breasts jiggled on it's own. "Rudra..."

"Dhwani..."

She was close and he knew it by how curled herself, her head tossing back with her eyes closing on it's own. He watched the woman silently as a powerful orgasm hit through her like waves of pleasure and shatter the woman beneath him in a mess.

She came down from her high after a few seconds and thought the night might finally come to an end but her husband had other plans. He turned her around as her left cheek pressed against the pillow. His fingers trailing  gently from her neck to down to her spine, squeezing her ass cheek as she gasped.

He pushed her hair aside to her right shoulder. His lips grazing her back like a knife when he left his mark there and slowly her spine. Rudra wasted no time in taking her from behind as he gripped her hair letting her scream in pleasure until both of their body stiffened, the muscles tightening as they both came out together.

Dhwani laid on the bed, exhausted. The sweats glittering down her brown skin like diamond and Rudra knew he has never seen a better view before. He covered her under slik sheets before getting up to wear his pants and had went to grip his shirt when she gripped his wrist, her hazey eyes piercing through his.

"Where are you going?"

Rudra pecked her lips and said, "Somewhere to take care of something."

Dhwani did not stop him this time. She was too tired to do that as she saw his figure getting out of her sight.

* * * *

Okay... tell me how was it?

I still think I suck in writing the sex scenes so bear with me, loves. This chapter is solely meant for Rudwani and the same will be for the other two couple when their time will arrive.

Poor Dhwani... it was as painful for me to write as it as painful for her to tell.

See you in the next one.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

3.9K 61 13
Hope you like the story !! Enjoy<3
4K 286 25
'She looked up at me and i knew i was whipped' Dr.Vivaan Arora - psychologist . Self made semi-rich man. Samaira Mehta - entreprenure . has her own a...
1.8M 99.2K 48
"Jojo, I love you" she said "Tara, you are just 15" I said "No!! until I will turn 18, you will find someone else" she said "No, I won't" I said wit...
3.8M 228K 119
Disclaimer - Highly unedited in the initial chapters, no professional grammar, no english translations except for here and there and yes, few problom...