The Assassin's Weakness✔️

By SVTladi

At nineteen, Kamo is doing her last year of high school. She is focused on her grades, especially after the l... More

1.Bad Romance
2.Walks
3.Who?
4.So Stay.
5. Morning?
6. Let Me Go With You Guys
7 We are not friends
8 I will be back
9: Okay
10. I Am Not
11. Why
12. Come Back
13. To Me
14. Wait What
15. Why
16. Distance
17. Growing
18. Everybody Knows
19. He Knows
20. Forward
21: I want to try
22:great grandchild
23: You can
24: Six Months Pregnant
25: Birth
26: Not Tonight
27: life after death
28: I choose you
29: Next
30: Us
31: Deutschland
32: The high school sweetheart
33: Don't touch my baby
34: Would you hurt me?
35:We need to go!
36: Brand New Chapter
37: Men
38: Don't leave me
39: I get it.
40. so where to from here?
41. Therapy
42. Outskirts
43. Home
44: We are more than that
45. I love you
46: Better?
47: Tattoos?
48: Pear?
49:Where?
Epilogue
!!!Update!!!

50: Planning a wedding?

706 36 5
By SVTladi

I am stirred awake by my bed dipping, I turn to look and Kai is trying to sleep.

"Baby, is that you?"

"I hope you are referring to me." His voice is drowned in fatigue

"I have no lovers besides you, fiance." He lets out a giggle "I missed you." He pulls me closer

"I missed you more Kitten." I settle into his presence and sleep seems to invite itself in because before long, drowsiness kicks in. He places a kiss on my forehead. Sleep drowned me in its waters.

Finishing the school year meant the most to me because of what happened in my life this year, I have proven myself to be stronger than I thought I was and my relationship with Kaiser has proven to be one that can weather storms.

I am graduating in six months and afterwards, my wedding is during the spring break. We have hired a wedding planner and all is going well, Kaiser has his suit, the venue is booked, the menu is chosen, the cake is designed and invitations were sent.

Five months to go to graduation and I still have not found my dress, the venue got burned down, last week and some of my relatives are unsure whether they will attend.

Four months to go to graduation, dress shopping is stressful and Sibo is not helping me at all. We are still looking for a venue to have the wedding at. We both are opposed to a church wedding and we would like an outdoor wedding. We have found a Dj for our reception and a videographer.

Three months and we are at a bridal store in Dubai, Kai thought I might find my dress here and he is also attending to business.

"Good day." Greta and I greet the store assistant 

"Good day, how can we help you today?"

"I need a wedding dress, my wedding is in three months, there is no budget, I was thinking more minimalistic and bare, I would like to accentuate my shoulders, back and waist."

"That is a lot but we will do our best to find your perfect dress. You can come with me." We brought Khanyi with us and she is in the pram.

They bring me five dresses to try on.

"Are there any dresses you like the least?" I go through the dresses and remove the mermaid-style dresses, I hate those types of dresses.

"I hate mermaid-style dresses." There is a dress, made of silk that sticks out, spaghetti straps, low cut back and it is floor length, free-falling and it is ivory. "I love this one already but I want to try other dresses before that one." He nods and I pick a simple trumpet dress.

I walk out and head to the showroom where Khanyi and Greta are.

"You look beautiful."

"I like it but I am not in love with the back and the lace at the bottom bothers me." The store assistant nods and we head back. I pick the Ivory off-the-shoulder dress next.

"I am not a fan of the shoulders otherwise it is great." Greta nods

I get into the dress and pull the straps over my shoulders and I am in love with the person I am in the mirror when I am wearing this dress.

"You love the dress?"

"Very much."

"Let's go show your mother-in-law."

My smile widens as I notice the look on her face.
"You look beautiful and happy, is this the dress?"

"I think this is the dress, I can see myself getting married in this."

"Is this your dress?"

"Yeah, this is my dress. Let's move on to picking the veil." I wanted a long veil with Kai's name written at the end of the tail. The total came to seventy-two thousand dollars which is one million, eighteen thousand rands.

We headed back to the hotel, he is sitting with his laptop in front of him.

"Hey, baby." I place a kiss on his cheek.

"Hey, did you find a dress?"

"I did, they will deliver it and the veil a week before the wedding."

"How much did it set me back?"

"Seventy-two thousand dollars."

"In rands?"

"A million, eighteen thousand."

"I thought you would leave me ten million lighter."

"No, I thought about your wallet, are you leaving with us tomorrow?"

"Yeah, can you come to sit with me?"

"Sure." I head to the couch and sit next to him, he wraps his arm around d my shoulder. "You okay?"

"More than anything, just wanted a hug." A smile flashes on my face before I join our lips before backing away

"All you ever do is have to ask." I wrap my arms around him and he rests his head on my breasts. "I love you, today, tomorrow and forever." He nods and we stay there eventually falling asleep.

Two months to graduation and we have a venue, finally. The wedding planner, Prudence has set up a website with all the details of the wedding. We have our hearts set on July first. Prudence Is handling everything which gives me time to organise my graduation party. It will be at our house in the backyard, just friends and family.

A month to graduation; today I am headed to look for my dress and get my cap customized. I wanted a black silk dress with silver sandal heels. I also have to check in with the florist, the caterer and the DJ. Last time I went to the DJ, there were still a few problems with the set. Kai and I have decided on a first dance song and a final dance song as well. First dance he chose while I chose for the final dance.

"Kamohelo Sinothando Molapo is receiving a Bachelor's Degree in Business Management." I get on the stage to shake the dean's hand before moving to the Vice Chancellor's hand and heading off the stage with my degree in hand.

Three weeks to the day and my dress is here, now to buy accessories also visit the dermatologist. So I and I am also headed to check on the cake designer as to whether they have started or they will have enough time to execute the design.

Two weeks; I got his ring made with an engraving of "til the end of time" because I will love him until the end of time.

The day before and final touches are being made, I fetch Khanyi's dress and the bouquet.

We slept in different rooms, his mother is superstitious and begged that we stay in different rooms. I woke up at ten am, Khanyi is with her grandmother and father.

"No, hair first because I need to get it wet so it can get gelled well. Can someone get me something to eat, I am hungry."

"I will get you something from Mugg n Bean across the street."

"Thank you, baby." I hand Sibo my card but she hands it back to me

"My treat." She walks out, she is my maid of honour and I could not ask for a better one.

My make-up is finished and the hair is also finished, a sleek-back ponytail and soft glam make-up look.

I had to buy seamless underwear but they are worth the money I spent because you can nearly see them.

Sibo preferred to wear a suit and I was okay with that, anything she wanted, I would oblige.

The clock reads half past three. The ceremony begins at four and I still need to put my dress on.

"One last toast to our bride, you look absolutely beautiful my friend and I can not wait to see you in your dress." Clinks of glasses as we celebrate the day and the fact that I am getting married.

Aunt Gladys helps me with my buttons before she calls my dad inside. A tear runs down his face as he takes me in.

"Don't cry otherwise I am going to cry as well."

"It's just, that your mom would have loved this dress."

"She would have hated the back," I turn to show him

"No, she would love it because you look comfortable in it."

"Dad, you are going to make me cry. Come on, let's get going before I cry." He holds his hand out and I place my hand in his.

We stand at the end of the white carpet laid out. He looks beautiful in his black tuxedo. He looks nervous, Khanyi is clinging to his leg and that brings a smile to my face.

The music starts and we start walking, as she lifts her head and looks in my direction, she runs to me, Aunt Gladys, Greta and Sibo try to catch her but they allow her to run to me.

"Hey, Mama!" Everyone starts laughing, I hold her hand and we walk down with her. "You look beautiful, Mama."

"Thank you, baby." My dad hands me over to Kai, "Hey." He responds with a smile.

The officiant begins the ceremony, before long we are asked to look at each other, hold hands and recite our vows. Him in a suit, I could have never imagined exactly how radiating he would be. Why does he look more than beautiful, he sounds more than heavenly and my God does his face not look of salvation and solace?

"I pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss your bride." We are married, joined in life to be separated by death. He joins our lips before pulling away.

We had the wedding photos taken before going to change, I wanted to wear more comfortable heels while Khanyi needed a change of clothes as she spilled grape juice on her dress.

"Mama, Food please!" She screams as I strap the heels on.

"You want a sandwich?" She nods. "Kai, Khanyi and I are headed to Mugg n Bean to get sandwiches, you want one?" From his footsteps, I hear him get closer.

"I will go with you." Khanyi extends her hands asking him to carry her, he obliges before we walk out of the room and head downstairs.

"I can not believe that we are married." He says as we head down the elevator. I can't either.

*****

They are married!!
I am happy for them,
I hope you are too.
Next the Epilogue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2.9K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...
112K 4.7K 71
Paris teaches toddlers, she was orphaned at a young age and that has made her guarded and stole all the hope she has of having a happily ever after...
110K 4.1K 23
"What's in your pocket? Your wallet?" She asked him as she tried to get comfortable while sitting on his lap. Why would his wallet be so weirdly shap...
305K 14.8K 46
Contains Rated R scenes. If you want to support my work, this book(With a lot fewer errors lol) is now available on Amazon with all 5 of Anna and jay...