Code Lyoko Season 5

By metalgreymon2

Evolution was of course a sh#t season, as we all know. So, i made a new season, with somethings inspiered on... More

501 - The Files
502 - Bad Feeling
503 - XANA Returns
504 - In XANA's Claws
Sirenix
Cortex
Lady Einstein
Return
A long gone past
Pangeia
Anthea
Hesperix
Season 5 Part 2 trailer
XANA's Secret
The Trix
The Codex
Decisions
The Trap
Meltdown
All out Attack
Project Carthage
Darkness
Deep Scan
Virus
Rescue Mission
Goodbye
Comming up...

Courage

161 3 0
By metalgreymon2

Episode 102 - Courage

Bloom woke up, after hearing Arcadia's voice, guiding her to a new light, and a new power, Hesperix. Bloom then saw the Hesperix Tiara infront of her.

Bloom: The Tiara...

Tiara: Bloom, you're quest for Hesperix begins now. You'll be put to test everytime. Show me that you're worth of Hesperix. You'll have a maximum of 3 weeks. If by the time of 3 weeks you still haven't proved yourself, you'll lose your powers.

Bloom: 3 weeks, huh...

Tiara: I'll replace your Enchantix Tiara, and give you powers to fight in the Cortex, but you won't be able to use your strongest attacks. Good luck, and my you achive your Hesperix.

The Tiara disapeared. Bloom looked at Aelita, and noticed that she was still sleeping. Bloom to went back to sleep. However, it seems that XANA's not into sleeping.

On the next day, it's past breakfast now. The gang only had classes at 10pm. Right now, they were at the vending machine.

Jeremy: Hesperix?

Bloom: Yes. With this power, i can fight in the Cortex as well! Although, i don't know how i'm suposed to prove myself to the Hesperix Tiara.

William: Three weeks can go by in a flash!

Jeremy: One way or another, we'll have to find a way to enter teh Cortex, again. And avoid those changes in the Sector. 

Yumi: If it's like Sector 5, isn't there any mechanism to make it stop?

Jeremy: I'm not sure.(aleart) Huh?(opens the laptop) Drats! XANA's attacking! Activated tower in the Mountain Sector!

Aelita: XANA's been more and more active, than ever before!

Ulrich: Yeah, just so that wen don't make it to the Cortex!

The Lyoko gang went to the sewers. However, when they went down the pasage, a ghost apeared. It took Sissi's shape.

William: Whoops, a specter!

Bloom: Doesn't look like we'll get past without a fight. FIREPORT!

Bloom teleported the others to the lab, She then looked at the specter, who charged up her attack. Bloom charged up power as well.

Bloom: Magic Winx! ENCHANTIX! 

Bloom transformed into her Enchantix. On the lab, the others were quite surprised with the move Bloom just used.

Aelita: Did she just teleported us here?

Odd: Out of nowere!

William: I just hope she doesn't risk herself to much

Jeremy: So do i! Anyway, go to the scanners!

The group went to the scanner room. Aelita, Yumi and Odd were the first tree to go. Jeremy started up everything.

Jeremy: The activated tower is in the south of the Mountain Sector. Transfer Aelita! Transfer Odd, Transfer Yumi! Scanner Aelita! Scanner Odd!

Jeremy: Scanner Yumi!

Jeremy: Virtualization!

The three of them were virtualized in the Mountain Setor. In a few seconds, William and Ulrich landed right besides them. Jeremy called the Veichles.

Jeremy: Go on! Let's not allow the specter to attack Bloom as much as he wishes!

Aelita. Gotcha!

William went with Ulrich, Aelita went with Yumi, and Odd was by himself. They went South. However, something was following them close. Something that Jeremy couldn't identifie.

Jeremy: Uh, guys?

Aelita. What's up?(lab)

Jeremy: How do i exlain this to you, without you freeking out? There's something following you, and i can't tell you what it is.(Lyoko)

Aelita: Huh?

The gang looked behind, and something was following them. It looked like a moskito, with three red wings, and the white XANA eye was on its head. There were three of them

Yumi: What the heck are this things?

William: No idea! I don't remember XANA having this monsters when i was with him!

Aelita: XANA created some new kind of monster!(Lab)

Jeremy: Seems like we have to deal with a new creature.

Odd: No sweat! I'll blow them up in one shot!(Lyoko) Nothing's impossible for Odd the Greatest! LASER ARROW!!!!(they dodge the attack) What?

Aelita: Odd's shot are quite fast, and yet they dodged them! This things are faster than the Frelions!

Odd: You little bug! I'll show you not to!(gets hit by a laser) GAH! Huf, i neally fell of the Overboard!

Jeremy: I'd be carefull if i was you! You just lost 15 life points!

William: Let's regroup and plan our atta-(gets hit and falls of) GAH!

Ulrich: William!

William: Supersmoke!

William used Supersmoke, and flew to the monsters. Hhe brought out his sword, and slashed through on of them, destroying it. He smoked back to the grounf.

William: Well, they're not ready for surprise attacks, aperently.(gets hit by lots of lasers) GA URGH OW OUCH ARGH OW HA-(get's devirtualized)(lab)

Jeremy: Wow! They devirtualized William with a storm of shots!(scanner room) This things are quite speedy!

William: To much, if i may call it out!

SCREEN TRANSITION - WILLIAM

Bloom was now attacking the speter. She fires her Dragon Heart. It hitted right on the head, knocking him out for a quick moment.

Bloom: I'm starting to think that this specters are getting easier and easier to deal with

Specter: GITISGSKGEKRGSGER.... GRRRR!!!!(stands back up)

Bloom: Ok, i'll take it back.

The Specter, however, vanished. Bloom saw it go through a wall. She got confused. Why did it disapeared? Was the attack over?

Bloom: It vanished! But... I still fell that something's off... Oh no! GUYS!!!

On the Mountain Sector, the rest of the team kept avoiding the new enemy fire. Aelita looked through a Mountain, and finally saw the tower.

Aelita: I see the tower!

Odd: I do to, but seems like we have a welcoming comite!

Jeremy: Two Blocks! Be carefull!(lab) Remember, now Aelita is the only one who can Deactivate the tower!

Yumi: Don't worry, i'll protect her at all costs!(Lyoko) Not even these bugs will get her.(pulls out her fans) HYA!!!

Yumi threw her fan at one of the new monsters. It blew it up. However, one of the Blocks shot Aelita down. They surround her.

Aelita: Drat's stupid Blocks!

??: KRYAGREN!

Aelita: GAH!(looks up) The Scyphozoa

Yumi: Aeita!

One of the Blocks looked at Yumi. He attemped to fire, when he Blew up. Odd hitted one of its eyes with one of his arrows.

Odd: Haha! Take that, square face!(gets hit) GAH! Stupid Insekt! LASER ARROW!(finaly blow it up) About time!(gets hit by a fire ring) GAH!(devirtualization)

Ulrich: ODD!(scanner room)

Odd: It's not fair!

Aelita saw herself alone with the Scyphozoa. Ulrich attemped to throw one sword at it, but a third Block shoot it away, and devirtualized Ulrich, with a fire ring. Yumi threw her fan at the jelifish, cutting her tentacles. the monster left. Yumi and Aelita were left alne with the blocks.

Jeremy: Carefull!

Yumi: No panic. HYA!(the Block dodges it)

One of the Blocks atemped to fire one ice beem at them. They avoided, and it froze the other Block. The other Block, however, atemped to stop them. He fire three Fire rings at Aelita.

Yumi: Aelita, no!

Aelita: GAH!!!(gets devirtualized)

Yumi: NOOOOO!!!!! YOU STUPID CREATURE! TAKE THIS!!!!

Yumi thre her fan at the Block, blowing it up. The boys looked at what happend, and now not even Jeremy knew what to do.

Jeremy: Now what?! Only in 12 hours William and Aelita will be able to return!

William: By that Time, Bloom would be out of strenth!

Yumi looked at the fronzen Block. She sighed. She went to learn on the tower, and wait for Jeremy to tell her what to do now.

Yumi: Jeremy, now what?

Jeremy: I'll bring you back. There's no point in staying there for 12 hours.

Yumi: Ok, just tell me whe-(gets pulled in the tower) GAH!(Lab)

Ulrich: Yumi!

Jeremy: Is everything okay?

Yumi: Yes, i... I just got pulled into the tower, when i went to learn on the wall.

Ulrich: Well, then it's no big deal.

Aelita: Wait... how is that Possible?

William: I remember seeing a  Krab push Yumi to a Tower that XANA once used to posess that lake. What's wrong?

Odd: I don't understand either!

Jeremy: Only people with identification codes can enter the towers that XANA activated!

William: Huh?

Odd: What?

Ulrich: Say that again!

Yumi: What's going on there? Is there something wrong?

Aelita: I... Yumi, go to the middle of the platform, and raise yourself to the top floor!

William: Huh?

Yumi: What?(Lyoko) Wait, Aelita, why do i have to do that?

Aelita: Just do it!

Yumi was still confused. However she did it anyway. She was now rasing to the second level of the tower. With Bloom, she finally found Sissi's specter, who felt her presence.

Specter: Huh?(turns arround) Urgh you're quite pesky, you know?

Bloom: Well, you wouldn't be the first to tell me that!

Bloom prepeard to attack. With Yumi, the ninja finally got to the second floor. She went to the center, and an interface apeared.

Yumi: I'm here, and there's an interface. What do i do?

Aelita. Just scan your hand on it.

Yumi placed her hand on the Interface. As soon as she did that, her name apeared, and then the Code: Lyoko was entered. The tower turned Blue. Bloom noticed that the Specter was cracking. It blew up in front of her.

Bloom: Huh? What happend?

On Lyoko, Yumi noticed that something was happening on the tower. Aelita smilled, and the others were shocked.

Aelita: Tower Deactivated.

Yumi: What? Did i just?

Odd: How is this possible?

Jeremy: I don't get it either!

William: Yumi can deactivate the towers as well? How?

Ulrich: Jeremy, you better scan her avatar! There might be anything there!

Jeremy: Ok, let's do this! I'll activate the tower, for our own use.

Jeremy then looked at the data of Yumi's avatar, and saw something that didn't match the usual Codes Yumi had on her DNA.

Jeremy: Huh? What? How could this be?

Ulrich: What's wrong? What's that code sequence?

Aelita. It's part of my identification codes!

William: How did Yumi got that?

Yumi: It shouldn't be possible, should it?

Aelita. Maybe, at the time that i was still 100% virtual, when i tried to give you my DNA, after the Scyphozoa took it from you, some of my Identification Codes didn't make it back! Ulrich and Odd forced me to stop the transfer.

Ulrich: That would explain why she to felt XANA's presence the day we turned back on the Super computer.

Jeremy: Well, atleast it's over. Yumi, I'll remateralize you now.

Yumi: Jeremy, no! I feel pulsation! This isn't over yet.

Aelita: Uh-oh.

Jeremy: This isn't good!(opens the Superscanner) There's another tower!

With Bloom, she heard a noise, and turned arround. When she turned arround, she saw something. There was a giant robot behind her. Bloom started to tremble in fear.

Bloom: A-a-a-a-a-a....

SCREEN TRANSITION - YUMI

Yumi: How is this possible?

Jeremy: The signal off the first one was hiding it! Another one of XANA's tricks! And there's still the problem of the Block outside!

Yumi: I can deal with him, it's better if i don't Get devirtualized, though.

Jeremy: Your lifepoints are full! Just don't lose any Life point to the Block.

Yumi: Got it.

Yumi jumped outside the tower, landing on top of the Block. She thre her fans down, hitting the target. The Block finally blew up.

Jeremy: Okay. I'll reprogram the Overwing.

Yumi took the newly reprogramed Overwing. In the lab, some rumble was heard. Heremy oppened the Cameras, and saw a giant robot in the factory, entrance. The same from episode 20.

William: It looks like we have some robotic problems to deal with.

Ulrich: That thing is one of XANA's creatures! It apeared once on us!

Aelita: Wait, is he chasing someone?

Jeremy: Seems to be...(zooms in) It's... BLOOM?!

William: WHAT?!

Aelita: Oh no! I remember she telling me she had a gigantic fear of this things! 

Odd: Wait, if she wants to prove herself to Hesperix, doesnt she have to surpass her fears?

William: Odd is right! But either way, we have to help her!

Jeremy: I've blocked the elevator! Take the stairs, and go!

On the Mountain Sector, Yumi kept flying on her Overwing. She passed some clouds, and finally saw the Tower.

Yumi: There it is...(stops behind a rock) Hmmm...

Yumi: The Heavy guns are here...

Jeremy: Yumi, how's everything?

Yumi: So far, i'm hidding away from the tower, that's being guarded by two Tarantulas. How bout you?

Jeremy: Not so good!(lab)That robot from the lat time is back, and has Bloom right on Target. Think you can creat a diversion?

Yumi: I can lure one away, and deal with it.(Lyoko) It's to much to take care of the two together.

Yumi went to the Tarantulas. On earth, Bloom was hieding from the Robot. She started to have flashbacks with it. She and her friend Selena went to a movie theater once. Neither of them knew that the movie hey were watching had a jumpscare. Ir scared her so hard, that she had nightmare for two weaks. She could have lost it for good, if she didn't had her pet, Kiko. But now, it was just her.

Bloom: This is my worse nightmate! How can i prove myself to Hesperix, if i can't beat this thing? But how can i even transform, if i'm to scared?!

Bloom's Dragon Flame died due to the young fairy's fear. The Robot was about to attack, however, William came between them, and hitted the robot with a crowbar he trew on its head.

Bloom: William?

William: Bloom, you must transform!

Bloom: I-I can't! I-I can't even stand up!

William: If you can't do that to fight for those you care the most, how will you prove being worth of Hesperix?

Bloom: Huh?

The robot punched William out of the way, and on the ground. He was knocked out, shocking Bloom, and the others who just arrived.

Bloom: WILLIAM!!!!!!!(thoughts) Now what? I can't even transform, but... (tries to stand up) If i don't do anything...(staands up) William will...(opens her blzing eyes) No! I can't give up!

The Robot looked back at Bloom, who had blazing eyes, and finally a couragous look on her face. William woke up, and looked at Bloom.

William: B-Bloom?

Bloom: I'm not gonna run! XANA if you mess with my boyfriend, you mess with me! Magic Winx! BELIEVIX!!!! 

Bloom transformed into her Believix, instead of Enchantix, because Believix is stronger on Earth. She flew to the air, and charged her attack.

Bloom: DRAGON HEART!!!!!

Bloom fired her Dragon Heart at the Robot, who countered with his lightning beams. On Lyoko, Yumi luered one Tarantula away, and destroyed it, with her fans. She went to the tower. However, it changed stance.

The Tarantula started firing lasers at an amazing speed. Yumi barely dodged it, as the Overwing was destroyed. However, the ninja used her telekinetic powers, and threw a rock at the spider monster, throwing it away. Yumi took the chance, and went to the tower. The Taarantula atemped to stop her, but was to late. 

On the factory, Bloom had moved in to protect William, but the Robot showed no sings of holding back. Bloom to was releasng her strongest flares. Yumi reached the second level of the tower, and scanne her hand on the Interface.

Bloom: I can't hold out much longer!!!!! GGRGRGAAAAAA!!!!!!

The robot crashed on the ground, and broke to pieces. Bloom reverted back to her human form, and dropped on the ground, nearly passing out.

William: BLOOM!(catches Bloom)

Bloom: Urgh... I'm okay... just a little tiered...(Lyoko)

Yumi: Tower Deactivated.

SCREEN TRANSITION - AELITA

Bloom: What? Yumi to can deactivate the towers?

Jeremy: Correct! 

Aelita: This is awsoem! We don't have to depend just on two people to take care of the towers now!

William: Bloom, you proved to be brave enough to fight your worse nightmare. That was awsome.

Bloom: Well, i couldn't lose you! You're my boyfriend, after all! I just couldn't stand and see you get beaten up like that!

Aelita. That was realy couragous of you, Bloom(the Tiara apeares) Ah!

Bloom: The Hesperix Tiara!

Tiara: Bloom, you proved yourself to be able to surpass even your own nightmares.  You proved one of the three valours of the Dragon Flame, Courage!

Bloom: Oh, thank you!(the Tiara disapeares)

Odd: Well, it seems that every day that you prove one of the three valours, you'll get closer to Hesperix!

Jeremy: Aperently, Hesperix will work only in the Virtual world, replasing your Enchantix. At least, that's what i'm theorizing...

Bloom: One way or another, i'll prove myself to be worthy enough not only of the Hesperix, but of the Dragon Flame to!

Nest time on Code Lyoko, our heroes attemp to enter the Cortex, and get back the video on Aelita's mother. However, it seems that they have to face, yet another unknowen enemy. How will they face them? Will they get back the video?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 385 38
Camille was just a lonely girl living in an old warehouse alone, since she was five. Everything changed when she entered a lottery and won a scholars...
6.1K 332 54
Tovah Pressman is the new girl at Kadic Academy. What will happen when she comes to school to her cousin Jeremy's dismay? Will, he let her join his f...
2.7K 21 17
It is done. Jeremie and the Lyoko Warriors have finally destroyed XANA and shut down the supercomputer. It is time for healing, and for helping their...
14.8K 220 20
I get myself into the crazy virtual world of Code Lyoko. I always would imagine I was in Code Lyoko when I was a kid and now I can write my own story...