Classroom of the Elite : Reac...

By 777_MasterOfNone

This is a Classroom of the Elites Fanfiction. This is my first time so pls go easy on me and feel free to cri... More

(V1) PROLOGUE 1
(V1) PROLOGUE 2
(V1) PROLOGUE 3
(V1) PROLOGUE 4
(V1) Chapter 1 : The Real Savior
(V1) Chapter 2.1 : Kiyo vs Manabu
(V1) Chapter 2.2 : The Persuasion
(V1) Chapter 3 : Ayanokoji's Academic Prowess
(V1) Chapter 4 : Kushida's True Nature
(V1) Chapter 5 : Convincing Airi/Shizuku
(V1) Chapter 6 : Most Defective/Horrible Human Being?
(V1) Chapter 7 : Blackmailing TILF
(V1) Chapter 8 : Uninhabited Island Exam/ Monster's True Nature
A Question
(V1) Chapter 9 : Karuizawa Kei's Past/Who Soon To Be The Most Loyal
(V1) Chapter 10.1 : 1st Rom-Com Long Bout Part 1
(V1) Chapter 10.2 : 1st Rom-Com Long Bout Part 2
(V1) Chapter 10.3 : 1st Rom-Com Long Bout Part 3
(V1) Chapter 10.4 : 1st Rom-Com Long Bout Part 4
(V1) Chapter 10.5 : 1st Rom-Com Long Bout Part 5
(V1) Interlude/Bonus Chapter 2 - Fight For What I Want/Rocket Punch
(V1.5) Chapter 11 : Fortune Teller and Elevator Scene
(V1.5) Chapter 12 : Katsuragi Kouhei's Problem/Operation Gift Delivery
(V1.5) Chapter 13 : Operation Young Lust and Enjoying The Pool(?)
(V2) Chapter 14.1 : Sports Festival Arc Part 1
(V2) Chapter 14.2 : Sports Festival Arc Part 2
(V2) Chapter 15.1 : Paper Shuffle Part 1/ Kushida's Past
(V2) Chapter 15.2 : Paper Shuffle Part 2/ Kushida's Lost and Declaration of War
(V2) Chapter 16 : The Predecessor's Problem, Farewell, And The Beginning
(V2) Chapter 17.1 : Cornering X and the Parasite's Loyalty
(V2) Chapter 17.2 : The Manual and Kiyo vs Ryuen
(V2) Chapter 17.3 : Ryuen Kakeru
(V2) Chapter 18 : The King, The Hidden Defeat, and One Punch
(V2) Chapter 19 : Behind the Falsified Victory

(V1) Interlude/Bonus Chapter - What He Think Of Us/Vice President Position

22K 347 481
By 777_MasterOfNone

A.N. : Here it is! The moment of truth! As what you thought, The "Question" I ask is related to this chapter. After reading all of your answers, putting them together, and mixing mine, I've made my decision. You would see what that is by reading this chapter. I bet some of you would not be fine with it because this might contradict your "answers" but there is nothing you can do but live up with it. We don't know exactly anything about him until we read Vol.0, which means Kiyotaka's state regarding his emotions is definitely not canon here. In addition, in the Y2 Vol.7, it's already decided what he feels for everyone :

What I'm about to do here is definitely the opposite of this.

To be exact, I can't make it canon even if I want it or not. First is that, if I have to follow the canon Ayanokouji, I have to read Vol.0. However, I would only be able to read that maybe in December or next year. Which means I have to be on "Hiatus" for almost 5 months.
Lastly, my plans for this fanfic would be destroyed and I have to wait for half a year to be able to make a reaction of my favorite scenes that I wasn't able to see in the others fanfic. This actually my primary reason for making this fanfic.

I'm also making a clear explanation of this chapter in the "Final A.N.", I advice to read it. This is to make things clear and to know my exact decision. I'll also add some notifications too.

And I add a reaction chapter here. It's because I don't find an opportunity to fit it in as a real chapter where there is a question/quiz before the video. And lastly, is to make this chapter something worth of waiting for a week.

And a caution from me, I pretty sure you guys would encounter some cringe moments or more likely, I can expect you would say that the whole chapter is cringe. But I hope you guys understand.

The sequence of events of this chapter is like this :
- Early A.N.
- Interlude
- Final A.N. ; and then
- Bonus Chapter

So with no further ado...
______________________________________________________

Dio's POV :

Wuhahahahahahahahahahahaha
haha.....!!!
FFFIIINNNAAALLLYYY!!!!!

Do you guys know why I am so Happy?!

That's right! Finally, for the first the time, I grab hold of POV-CHAN!!!!

Look, I am the God! The Host!
The En-ter-tain-er! And The Most IMPORTANT OC! But despite that, I haven't had a single POV... But those Unimportant OC got their own! Before Me?! Unbelievable!

Author : " Shut Up and Do Your Job. "

Boooo!!! I want to file a complaint on my employer!

Author : " Sigh, it's unavoidable. You know that right? "

Yeah, yeah...

Author : " Your tone. "

Okay, okay, I got it. Moving on, is that guy even a human?! I used a spell to instantly make any humans or living beings of Earth to fall asleep. But that guy just resisted it, that's enough to knock out an elephant, you know! "

Author : " Sigh, I said stop your complaints and move on already. "

.......okay.

After my discussion with my boss, I look at the humans who are dumbstruck right now. Their confused from what King said.

Let's start the show, shall we....

I casted a spell to make them snap of their thoughts and made them return to their seat, like diligent little kids. Then I casted a magic to King...

Psychic Magic : Erase Caution

and then....

Illusion Magic : Interrogator

If I only use "Interrogator", not only he would not tell anything, he would even make some lie! "Interrogator" is magic spell that make an illusion of the person to which the target feels at ease of saying all of his secrets. Since this guy's "person who he is at ease with" is close to none and with his extreme caution, this spell is most likely useless in interrogating him. Thus, I have to use "Erase Caution". Just like the name says, it erases the target's caution. Even though I erase his caution, this is just temporary. Once I lifted the spell, his cautiousness would be back.

That's right! We plan on making him spill the beans regarding his real thoughts especially the topic in which in the humans' mind. But of course, I don't plan on making him say anything about his past or anything that should not be known to public. If he accidentally say some of those, i plan on covering him up.

Don't worry, I'm on your side so just let it all out and leave the rest to me.

Now humans! What might thy reaction to thee truth of his?!

Make it entertaining, entertain me!
As I, am the God of Entertainment!
Sosoruze, kore wa!

3rd Person POV :

Dio : CLAP ' Damn! That was too short. '

With Dio's clap, everyone's attention shifted to him.

Dio : " First of all, let me explain as why Ayanokouji-kun collapsed earlier. I just made him sleep for the event to come. "

Sighs of relief comes from everyone that is close to Ayanokouji. But some wore a face of skepticism when they heard the last three words he said.

Ryuen : " What do you mean by 'event to come'? " He narrowed his eyes to Dio, showing his skepticism

Dio : " Simple. By the use of some of my magic spells, we would be able to interrogate Ayanokouji Kiyotaka about the words he said earlier and with him answering in a clear and honest answer. "

This made everyone widened their eyes. It means that they would be able get their questions answered with no lies in it, just the truth. most of them so eager to learn something, letting their desire for knowledge get the better of them.

Some of course are not. For example the White Room Affiliates, their worried of any information of that place be leaked. And the others are those who wants to fulfill Ayanokouji's wish of no one prying his past or any information of him. The person who both holds this feelings, voiced his concerns..

Chairman Sakayanagi : " But is it alright to forcefully extract information of a student's secrets? He truly not like it when someone is asking about his secrets. Are you allowed to execute this without his permission? Aren't we not going to fulfill his wish? As the chairman of this school, I do not accept any of my student's wish to be dismissed like nothing! " A loud yet firm and clear question and also a statement comes from the Chairman of the school.

Many students hang their heads in shame because of them being too selfish and not trying to think of the other party's feelings.

Dio : " Don't worry I was able to get his permission before he slept. " He then continues his explanation through telepathy to each affiliated persons of the White Room.

{ Dio : " I don't plan on making this kids know the White Room and I plan on covering him if he happen accidentally say anything about it. Also, I only plan on questioning him about the words he said earlier, not his past. " }

The White Room Affiliates let out a sigh of relief.

Dio : " However, I'm the only one who can ask him. Even if you asked him loudly on top of your lungs or from every inch of your life, he would not answer. I already have a list of questions that should be asked, anything other than in this list would not be asked. So remember this. "

Horikita : " But we won't be able to...."

Dio : " Don't worry, I plan on asking the question that is in everyone's mind right now. "

Everyone have mixed feelings in this but decided to just accept his conditions.

Dio : " Now let's start. Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, I have a question to ask. "

Kiyo : " What is it? "

Many were spooked on what's their seeing. Right now, Ayanokouji is talking while sleeping. His eyes are closed and his seating posture is with his legs a little bit spread out and his hands in front of him, both hands in hold. And his back is moved forward.

Dio : " About the statement you said, about how you perceive others and your concept in winning, is this true? "

Kiyo : " That's right. That's how I was made and what I must be. "

Everyone was stunned from what they heard. Once again, it's not an answer what they got but another question arise.

' Made? What he must be?.... The place in the flashback..is this connected? Now I think about it, it's like an experiment...is that place responsible for what he is now?...The reason why he thinks like that..? ' - the Teachers, the Alumni, the Four Main 3rd-years, Kamuro, Hashimoto, Ryuen, Katsuragi, Hiyori, Ibuki, Ichinose, Kanzaki, Kouenji, Kei, Ayanokouji Group, Hirata, Horikita, Matsushita, Sato, Nishimura, Kushida, Utomiya, Sakurako and Hosen

'...as what I thought he is part of an Experimental Project.... ' - Manabu, Kiryuin, Inferior Blonde, Ryuen, Utomiya, Sakurako and Hosen

'... that's just...too cruel... it must have been hard for Ayanokouji-kun/Kiyotaka-kun..he have been helping me non-stop..but I..I didn't even notice it..and couldn't help him in anything... I..I want to help him...I want him to rely on me...but...does he truly see me as a tool..? I know it's not his fault..but..it's just...hard to take in...' - Ichinose and Shiina

' ...Kiyotaka.. even if you treat me as a tool, I would still follow you, love you, and devote my life for you. I would wait, no matter how many years it would take, you can tell it to me... And after that, I would make you fall in love with me truthfully! I'm going to make myself to be someone so important to you! ' - Karuizawa

'...this is still not helping! More questions are appearing despite his answer!.....I'll just wait and see, I suppose.... ' - Katsuragi, Kanzaki and Matsustalker

' It's that man! It's because of that man! It's because of him that senpai is like that! I'm not going to forgive him! Not only he deceived me but he even turned Ayanokouji-senpai like this! Unforgivable! ' - Nanase

' Does that mean... Kiyotaka-kun/Kiyotaka/Kiyopon doesn't truly treat us as a tool..but...he have to treat us like that.. because he was made to be like that?..That he have to be like that...? That place..the school I saw in his memory...is it because of that..that Kiyotaka-kun/Kiyotaka/Kiyopon is like this...? ' - Ayanokouji Group

' You don't have to force yourself to be like that from now on, Kiyotaka-kun..' - Chairman Sakayanagi

' What you must be, huh... what a sad thing to say, Ayanokouji-kun...it's like your saying that you won't accept anyone that could give you warmth...that's... that's something I can't accept! ' - Sakayanagi

Sudo : " Hey! What does that mean?! I don't understand! Ask him about that, can ya! "

Sudo kept on shacking his head to indicate his lack of understanding. Many of them were like him. They want explanation but..

Dio : " Sorry, but as i said the only questions would be asked is what in the list. Other than that is would be if ignored. "

Fucking Idiot Trio : " What the hell?! Then what does this even- "

Dio : " I made the rules, not you, so Shut up your mouth. You should be grateful that I even bother on doing this, this is not something to be taken for granted, humans. "

They then silenced themselves, so as not to incur the wrath of the God in front of them.

' Hmmm.. not bad. This reaction is to be expected from persons that are not close to him. As for those who are, is truly... fascinating..... let's continue, shall we... ' - Dio

Dio : " This is the mindset that was implanted in you before coming here, right? If that's the case, do you feel the same as of now? Did something change? "

This made everyone raised their interest. The ones who are close to him, widened their eyes, realization hit upon them of how big this question for them.

Hope and Fear keep on fighting in their minds and heart. Hope, hoping that he think of them as his friends, not a tool. Fear, fearing that he would say that they are really nothing but tools for him. As the moment of truth comes upon them, they wait for his answer...

Kiyo : " Yes, something did change. I was able to experience what friendship is. I've come to like it, that I want to treasure each and every moments of my time with them. For the first time, I was able to experience the feeling of treating someone as a precious person not as a tool. "

Joy. This is the only thing you could describe them. This means that he truly does not think of them as tools but friends. His friends, the Ayanokouji Group, where about to hug him, but the next words he said made them stop...

Kiyo : " But of course it's not that easy to change the part of me that I have from all my life. There are still some peoples whom I think as tools. To be honest, the peoples whom I think as tools is much larger in number than those whom I think as not. "

The happy atmosphere a while ago drastically changed into a gloomy and tense atmosphere. The close ones of Ayanokouji where too dumbstruck too speak or even move. The potential of them not being seen as what they want is apparently high.

Fucking Clown Trio : " As what I thought, that guy is a Psycho! We don't need someone like h- "

Sakayanagi and Ryuen : " Shut up. If you don't want to say goodbye to your classmates and high school life, shut your mouth. " Though they didn't shout, their words' carried a lot of force to put fear on someone such as those three

Dio : " If I were to ask you to make a classification of all the person you encountered and made some time with, can you do that? If yes, is there only two groups you could classify them with? "

Kiyo : " Yes, I could do that. And no, there is not only two groups I could classify them with. "

Dio : " Then would you proceed. "

Once again, Hope and Fear started getting into those who are close to him. Braising themselves to the truth, they waited his answer. Meanwhile, some of the first year and third year that we're not connected to Ayanokouji just gave one ear. No matter what he said, have nothing to do with them.

Kiyo : " There are five Groups : the "Friends", "Respected Ones", "Students", "Neutral" and "Tools". "Friends" is what the name implies, there are those whom I could call a friend. There are not those friends whom I talk with everyday or I just hang-out with. But those whom i truly cared about, those whom I can lower my guard instinctively and I don't want to manipulate like a tool from now on. "

Sighs of relief comes from most people of the theatre. Those who are close to him wear a warm and satisfying smile in their face. The sentence "I don't want to manipulate like a tool from now on" keep reverberating in their head. The feeling of betrayal in them is dissipating. And they hope that they would like to be classified in that group.

' I'm really happy, Kiyotaka-kun. To think that words comes from you. I'm really glad that I enrolled you in my school. This is one my decision that I won't regret. I guarantee that Matsuo would be happy to hear those words. ' - Chairman Sakayanagi

' Professor would definitely dropped his jaw and a volcano would erupt in his head when he heard this words. ' - White Room Affiliates except the Sakayanagis

' I'm really happy, Ayanokouji-kun. I know father felt the same as me, right now. I'm really glad to hear those words from you. And I hope i am one of those precious persons of you. ' - Sakayanagi

' Kiyotaka... Is that really true? I hope it is. No, I want to be that is. You don't know how happy am I to hear those words from you. I hope I hear my name when you mention the name of those precious persons of yours....' - Kei

' Kiyotaka-kun/Kiyotaka/Kiyopon...I'm..I'm very happy to hear those words.. it ease every doubt I possess a few minutes ago.
But because of those words, I thought to myself that am i even worthy of being called your friend? Should I expect my name to come out of your mouth when you mention those real friends of yours? Should I stay in your side when you mention my name as your real friend? It's just I don't think I'm worthy of it. But despite of these thoughts of mine, I want to be selfish. I want to hear you mention my name. And I promise, I would never doubt any words you say, I'll believe in any promises you made, stay by your side as much longer as what you want. Just please...please...call my name...! ' - Ayanokouji Group

' Ayanokouji-kun/Kiyotaka-kun, do you know how happy am I to hear those words..? I'm so happy that I want to rush to your side and never let you go...! But I'm so sorry, Ayanokouji-kun/Kiyotaka-kun..! I ..I didn't even believe in you that time and just let my emotions get the better of me and assume what you said as the truth...! If I actually think about it, that was already a year ago, isn't it? And we're not even close that time..but I..but I.. just decided that..that's it.. Am I even worthy to be called your friend..? Should I expect my name to come out your mouth as you mention whom you called your precious persons. I.. I.. am just a terrible woman... But i... I want to be at least be selfish this time! I want to hear it! My name..please..call my name..! ' - Ichinose and Shiina

Dio : " Before you explain the next group, can you mention now whom those people you call as "real friends"? "

Every persons who are close to him flinched at this question. Are they ready to hear the truth? Are they capable to accept the sadness they would feel when they not hear their names? Would they let themselves forgive themselves from their sins to Ayanokouji when they heard their names? With the moment of truth facing their face once again, they brace themselves for what to come...

( A.N. : Keep in mind that the names that would be mentioned is or not a canon. Which means that what he feels for someone here, might or might not be canon. And some are biased. )

Kiyo : " Yes. Those people are : Airi, Haruka, Akito, Keisei and Hiyori. I enjoy their company and it just felt great being with them. If possible, I don't want them to be in the front lines of the class conflict, to avoid them being targeted. And now, I can't bring myself to treat them like a tool. "

To those who are not close to him, wore a neutral or satisfied face. Meanwhile, those who are close to him, wore nothing but a sad expression. As for those five, the were mixed with feelings of joy and guilt. Joy in knowing that they are special to him and guilt from the sins that they putted to themselves.

Ichinose and Sakayanagi were being consoled by their friends. The Ayanokouji Group hugged Ayanokouji as their tears fall down from their eyes.

' Kiyotaka-kun/Kiyotaka/Kiyopon....I'm.. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry for not believing in you...I'm sorry that I even thought of you betraying our friendship...I'm sorry that I didn't even considered your feelings...I'm sorry for being an incompetent friend...but I'm... really... really... happy that you think of me as your precious friend... thank you for staying and picking a worthless friend like me..! As promise, I'll always believe, stay and help you as much as I could...! ' - Ayanokouji Group

Since Shiina is seating directly at the back of Kiyotaka, she just stand up and walk near Kiyotaka and hug him from the back. The Ayanokouji Group let go and they give Kiyotaka to her. She embrace Kiyotaka like a mom as she cry in joy. The Ryuen gang wear a satisfied smile, though some of them were sad for not being taken as a friend of his, they were still happy for Hiyori to be one of it. They actually expected that they would not be considered from the start, so it's not that bad for them.

' You're so cruel, Kiyotaka-kun... From the start, we don't have any choice but to accept your feelings, aren't we..? Even if we harbor guilt from being your friend despite what we did, if you say we are, we are. We have to carry this guilt even if we want it or not. You are so unfair...but I think that's what you actually are... and no matter who you are... I would accept you from the bottom of my heart... ' - Shiina

Dio : " What about that woman? **** *** ?

Everyone : " Eh? "

Kiyo : " ***? *** is my partner. Not a friend. "

Everyone : " What the hell is he talking about? Why did you censored it? "

Dio : " Even though I say you would know the truth. I would not accept spoilers! Don't worry you would know it soon. "

They were once again reminded the identity of the God in front of them as they could only make a wry smile in them or grumble of how unfair that is. Then, how about the mentioned woman...

Sato : " Kei-chan, why are you blushing? "

Tomatozawa : " N-no I-im not! W-what are you even talking about, Sato-san? "

Sato : " Well, your face is red, you know? "

Tomatozawa : " T-that's.. the heat.. right, the heat! "

Sato : " But we have an air conditioner here. "

Kei : " it's really... nothing... Sato-san... believe me..." She put her two hands in her face as she says the words with a mixture of embarrassment and agitation

Sato(flustered) : " okay, okay, it's nothing. Humn! Nothing! "

Thanks to her luck no one was able to heard their discussion, it would spell trouble for her if some clever one heard their discussion..... except.. one.. because she is beside them.

' Kei-chan blushed when Ayanokouji-kun answered Dio-sama's last question. And the only words that are understandable is " my partner" and "not my friend". Since Dio-sama is asking for a person, the word that was censored must be a name.....when I piece this together... Is the person Ayanokouji-kun called his partner is... Kei-chan? ' - Matsustalker

' You know too much.... bang....
... Just joking. ' - Dio

Dio : " Then what is the next the Group? " As Hiyori went back to her seat, Dio started the interrogation

Kiyo : " "Respected Ones" are those whom I've come to respect due to their abilities and skills that I saw from them. But unlike my "Friends", if push comes to shove I would use them like tool. But it's not like I manipulate them so often. To be exact, the opportunity of me manipulating them is unlikely to happen due to their abilities and my time with them. "

Dio : " Well, that's to be expected of those people who got your respect, after all. "

Everyone was just astonished from what he said. It's seem they didn't expect him to say something like this.

' It's seems this is where I stand. Well, he said it himself. ' - Manabu

' Hehehehe.. it's seems I can expect my name to be called. ' - Kiryuin

' I actually would like to be in his "enemy" group, but since it's not there, I bet this is where I stand. ' - The One-Man Circus

' Am I also one of them? No, it's to be expected I am one of the persons he respects. ' - Horikita

Kouenji : " Kuhahahaha, it's seems it's inevitable to hear my name coming from Ayanokouji-boy. Don't worry, I'll allow it. It's inevitable for you to respect me, the perfect existence! "

Ryuen : " Shut up, you narcissist! "

Ishizaki : " I bet you would be there, Ryuen-san! "

Ryuen : " Kukukuku, I know, idiot. So you don't have to shout for the world to hear. "

Sakayanagi : " Fufufufu, you shouldn't celebrate too early, Dragon-boy-san. You would regret it. "

Ryuen : " Kukukuku, Are you jealous, Loli? Don't worry, I just don't have crackers here, but cookies and peanuts too. "

Sakayanagi : " 💢 How cute, so the almighty dragon lose his teeth and fangs, leaving the soft ones so he could only eat crackers, cookies and peanuts. Fufufufufu... "

Ryuen : " 💢 You seem carefree, Loli? Did you think that he would call your name? Is the panty your wearing right now is your favorite one? Kukukuku.. "

Ichinose : " Ryuen-kun! Sakayanagi-san! You should stop badmouthing each other! And Ryuen-kun, that straight up sexual harassment, you know! "

Ryuen : " Heh, who cares. " He rolled his eye as he crossed his arms, displaying his apathy

Mashima-sensei : " Do you not plan on stopping those those two, Chairman? "

Papayanagi : " It's just a fight between kids, let them be. And also, Arisu is not weak girl to get herself defeated from such petty words. Also, that's just Ryuen-kun's nature. "

Mashima-sensei : " If that's what you think it then that's it, I suppose. "

Dio : " Then would you tell us the names you have come to respect in your school life. "

Kiyo : " Those people are : Matsuo, Chairman Sakayanagi, Manabu, Kiryuin-senpai, Kouenji, Sakayanagi, Ryuen, Ichinose, Hirata and Amasawa. "

' Oh, am I? Thank you, Kiyotaka-kun. ' - Chairman Sakayanagi

Amasawa : " Yay! Yay! Yay!!! " She jumps repeatedly with joy in her face

Hosen : " Tch. "

' If he knows about me, I know he would respect me, that's an inevitable thing to happen, after all. For now, I'll give this to you, Ichika. ' - One-Man Circus No.2

One-Man Circus No.1 : " NANI!!! "

' What?! Is he kidding me?! I'm not one of those people he respected?! But he respects Hirata-kun and that Kohai! Unbelievable! Is his analytical skills have gone low?! " - Horikita

' Hm/Fufufufu/Kukukuku, thought so... ' - Manabu, Sakayanagi and Ryuen

Ishizaki : " I knew it! "

Hiratards : " It's Hirata-kun, after all! "

Mii-chan : " Isn't this great, Hirata-kun?! "

Hirata : " Yeah, I understand that I don't belong in the same field as the Ayanokouji Group and Shiina-san but I think I'm grateful for this. "

Amikura : " Nice one, Honami-chan! Though you didn't made it as he's friend! You are still a person he respects! It's not that bad! "

Kanzaki : " But it also means that he wouldn't hesitate to manipulate her if push comes to shove. "

Amikura : " But he said, it's not too ofte- "

Ichinose : " It's fine, Mako-san. To be honest, this is want I want. With this.." ' I won't have to take that guilt....ahh.. I'm such a coward...'

Ichinose wear a satisfied smile with a mix of genuine smile which stop the argument of the two and the anxiety of the class.

Kouenji and Kiryuin : " Kuhahaha/Hahahaha! This is to be expected! I'm pleasant! I'm pleasant! "

Delusional Blonde : " You respect those two but not me! The Student Council President of this school! It seems your analytical skills is not that great as what I thought it is, Ayanokouji! "

Dio : " Pffft, It seems Mr. Student Council President is not pleased to your answer, Ayanokouji. Can I ask, which group is this guy is? "

Kiyo : " Now I think about it, there is another group I forgot to include. I put him in that group. "

' What?... He forgot?... ' - those who know Kiyo's true abilities

Dio : " Hoh, what that might be? "

Kiyo : " It's called : " Not worth my time " Group. "

Silence...

More Silence...

Sakayanagi, Ryuen, Kouenji, Kiryuin, Amasawa, Hosen and Dio : " Fufufufufu/Kukukukuku/Kuhahahaha/Hahahahaha...!!! NO WONDER YOU FORGOT!!! "

The adults, the Alumni, Ichinose, Shiina, Karuizawa, Horikita and Nanase is struggling to hold their laugh, right now.

Meanwhile, Nagumo is wreaking havoc in his chair. Because of Dio's binding spell he couldn't move from it, but he didn't sealed his mouth...

Insignificant Ant-senpai : " FUCK YOU, AYANOKOUJI!! YOU'LL REGRET THIS!!! I'LL SHOW YOU HOW SUPERIOR AM I!!! I'LL SHOW YOU THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN US!!! I'LL DEFINITELY MAKE YOU CRY FOR MERCY!!! "

Sakayanagi, Ryuen, Kouenji, Kiryuin, Amasawa, Hosen and Dio : " That's the words of a loser, Nagumo!!! Fufufufufu/Kukukuku/Kuhahahaha/Hahahahaha...!!"

Keisei : " Wait? Who is this Matsuo person, Dio-sama? "

Dio : " You will know about him in the future videos, so be patient. "

Keisei : " I understand. "

Dio : " Then how about the third one, Ayanokouji-kun? "

Kiyo : " " Students " : they are the peoples I manipulate not for me, but for their own good. I see a potential in this people to grow as a better person and as a student or what you call "Elite", so I manipulate them to move or those close to them to give them the push to progress. My curiosity also in play in here, as I personally want to know what they could be when they reach their utmost potential. And some of them are those people who *** ****** **. So I want them to grow and progress as what I want them to be. It is possible from those in the other group to be still part of this group. I call this group " Students " because this is the only word that fits for this group. "

' Really this kid... to think he do this kind of things... Is he a teacher? I bet he could even top us as a teacher...sigh.. ' - the teachers

' Hohh, I didn't know he also do this kind of things... interesting...but still what might those words that was censored..? ' - Manabu, Kiryuin, Kouenji and Sakayanagi

' I have a bad feeling about this... ' - Ryuen

' Don't tell me I'm one of this people...? Well, I really do have a potential to be an elite. ' - Cocky-kita

Akito : " So Kiyotaka is interested on someone's growth? "

Keisei : " I doubt it could be just anyone. He said that people who has the potential to be an elite. " He said as he lifted his glasses

Haruka (teasing tone) : " Hoh~, it seems Mr. Keisei is expecting his name to be called~. "

Keisei (blushing) : " N-no it's not! "

Akito : " You're being too greedy, Keisei... "

Keisei : " S-shut up! "

Kanzaki and Katsuragi : " Those he think that has a potential to be an elite, huh.." they muttered ' We don't talk that much and we're not that close, so I doubt my name to be called. '

Ike : " Man, I really want to know those censored words is. "

Sudo : " Give up, Kanji. Like that God would let us know it. "

Everyone's thoughts are mostly the same. Some were distracted in the censored words while the others were amused that he also acts like a teacher.

' Senpai as a teacher..... Kyaaa!!! I want to him to teach me! Pri-vate-Les-son, that is... Kyaaa, how lewd of me!!! ' - Ayanokouji Fan Club

Dio : " Then could you tell us the names of this peoples whom you called us a students. "

Kiyo : " This peoples are : Ichinose, Ryuen, Hiyori, Horikita, Sudo, and Nanase. I also add the Ayanokouji Group from now on. "

' thought so... ' - Ryuen and Horikita

Ayanokouji Group : " Ahh! It must be about our promise last time! Yoshhh, we'll do our best, Kiyotaka-kun/Kiyotaka/Kiyopon! " though Sakura just said the last sentence in low voice.

Ichinose and Shiina : " I'll do my best to meet your expectations, Ayanokouji-kun/Kiyotaka-kun! "

The depressed Nanase awhile ago, widened her eyes and it then was filled with joy and determination. Fully prepared to met his expectations.

Nanase : " I'll do my best, senpai! "

Sudo : " W-wait! Me too! I could be an elite?! But wait, it was Suzune who is tutoring me, not Ayanokouji! "

Dio : " It's true that Horikita is the one who's tutoring you, but do you think Horikita would just let her tutor you? "

Ike : " Then does that mean Horikita-chan tutored Ken because Ayanokouji manipulated Horikita-chan to tutor Ken? "

Dio : " You'll get your answer soon. "

Horikita : " Ike-kun, I don't mind you making your guess but who give you the right to put "-chan" in my name?! " she then glared Ike with full of hostility

Ike : " S-s-sorry, Horikita-san! "

Sudo was just dumbstruck that he's not even moving.

Dio : " Then let's continue. How about this "Neutral" group? "

Kiyo : " They are those people whom I want to be friend with but I don't have any qualms in manipulating if need be. I want to be friend with them, spend some time with them or have fun with them but if a situation says so then I would not hesitate to manipulate them for my own bidding, unlike those in the "Friend" group. "

They have mix feelings from what he said, especially those who are connected to him that haven't been mentioned in any group. Unpleasant feelings, because they would be manipulated without them knowing but some thought that it's inevitable since the situation need it, so there is nothing they could do with it. And the feeling of relief, because it means he actually want to be friends with them, it's just that they're not that important as those he call as "Friends".

Dio : " If there are no special exam, you won't manipulate them like a tool but just have a genuine time with them but if a special exam or an emergency where they don't want to move but they have to, you would not hesitate to manipulate them. Is that what you meant? "

Kiyo : " That's right. Actually even those in the "Respected Ones" and "Students" are the same. If a situation need them to move but they don't want to, then I have to forcefully move them, even if they want it or not. "

They then wore a bitter expression. But they all understand that he's doing that because they have to. Some want to retort such as those infamous trio but they feel that the two leaders are really marking them this time.

Dio : " Then could you mention the peoples in that group. "

Kiyo : " They are : Asahina-senpai, Kamuro, Hashimoto, Ichinose's friends in her class, Albert, Ishizaki, Ibuki, Katsuragi, Sato, Matsushita, Mii-chan, Ike and Professor. "

The mentioned peoples wear a happy smile but not that energetic from the news they got. Except these two..

Hashimoto and Professor : " Hell Yeah!! "

' hmph, like that would make me happy.. ' - Ibuki

..three...

Dio : " Then how about the last group? "

Kiyo : " Just what the name implies.
" Tools", they are those whom I don't much care about. Like I can talk or hang-out with them or not. To be exact, I don't really want to since their annoying. They are those whom I really have no qualms in manipulating. I don't care if they got hurt in the process or they got expelled. In other words, they are those peoples in the first list of my sacrificial pawns or my disposable tools. "

The atmosphere then turned grim. Those who are really close to him were hit by the harshness of reality, he really do think like that. No one could speak, those three want shout their dissatisfaction but they are too afraid of Sakayanagi and Ryuen.

Dio : " Then could you mention their names now. "

As if something is gripping their heart, Ayanokouji's friends were too afraid to hear the confirmation of he's ruthless and cruel way of thinking. They want to hear him say 'none' but they know that that's impossible. They could only braise themselves from the future insults and badmouthing that their friend would got.

Kiyo : " They are : Nagumo's goons and my classmates that I haven't mentioned yet. "

Nagumo's Goons : " FUCK YOU!! AYANOKOUJI!!! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!!! "

The rest of Class C : " You've gotten too cocky!! I'm even thinking of changing my opinion of you!! "

Some shouted and some just look in the ground in depression in Class C. The people outside of this, just look in the other way or pretend that they didn't hear anything. Some of course is still smiling despite the situation.

Dio : " Clap Calm Down " As he clap, a magic was activated. With the help of his magic, they calmed down.

Dio : " Can this guys be promoted? Like a someone from the "Tool" got promoted to "Neutral" or someone from "Neutral" got promoted all the way to "Friends"? "

As if Hope comes upon them, they all look at Ayanokouji with expectations and hope in their eyes.

Kiyo : " Yes, that's right. If someone from my classmates in the "Tools" group show some abilities that I can't waste and those who were actually have been neutral to me ever since back then, could be promoted to "Neutral". If someone from the "Neutral" becomes someone so significant to me, then they could be a real friend to me. "

The grim atmosphere from before dissipated and a happy atmosphere was replaced. Gleam eyes were apparent to those people from the "Neutral" group especially the girls. They now keep on cheering themselves in their thought.

' I'm going to do my best!! ' - "Neutral"

' If there is a promotion, there is a demotion..! Like I'm gonna lose! ' - "Friends"

Kiyo : " Now that you mention it, there are two person in the "Tools" group that should be in the "Neutral". They possess some useful skills and have been neutral to me since back then. They didn't assault me about me holding back. So I think these two should be in the "Neutral" group. "

This pick the interest of everyone.

Dio : " And who might those two be? "

Kiyo : " Nishimura and Inogashira. "

Nishimura and Inogashira : " Eh?" * blushes *

' Why are they blushing?.... don't tell me..! ' - Kiyo's Harem Toolbox

Dio : " Hoh~. I have something to ask. There are those people you acquainted but you didn't mentioned in any groups. Did you just forget to put them in one? "

Kiyo : " Who are they? "

Dio : " The teachers, Tachibana, the other top follower of Sakayanagi, Nishino, Utomiya, Sakurako, Yagami, Hosen and the Ayanokouji Fan Club. "

Those who are mentioned, look at Ayanokouji expecting his answer.

Kiyo : " All of them were in "Neutral". Except ******(Yagami), he is part of
"Not Worth My Time" group. ***********(That White Room Enforcer is just a waste of time). "

' Yay! Yay! Yay! We're in "Neutral"!!! ' - A.F.C.

Mostly Everyone : " What? Again! "

They once again were dumbfounded from the censored words but they can't do anything but guessed what it is for the mean time, except...

Amasawa : " Pffft, Hahahahahahaha...! "

' Did he just said I'm not worth his time! Fuck you, Ayanokouji! Who cares if you're the masterpiece! I'll defeat you and prove them that their wrong!! ' - Dead-gami

' H-how did he know..?... It seems it's game over for Yagami-kun. I hope that guy just do his job already... ' - Tsukishiro

Dio let Tsukishiro, Yagami, Amasawa and the other one know what those censored words is. Making those three react like that.

( A.N. : Kiyo knows in Y2 Vol.7 that Yagami is the other White Room Enforcer. Since Kiyo got his future memory in Y2 Vol. 4.5 to Vol.6. I think it's possible for him to know Yagami that he is a White Room Enforcer in this timeline due to his future memory. Actually, there is a possibility that he already know Yagami is a White Room Enforcer before even the Y2 Vol.4. His primary lead would be that Yagami has an excellent penmanship and that he is supposed to be Kushida's kouhai in middle school, which he learned in their first meeting. This is just my theory.)

Dio : " With that all of the question have been asked. I'm going to wake Ayanokouji up, CLAP . "

Kiyo's POV :

I open my eyes to see the Ayanokouji Group's faces in front of me. When I finally woke up they all call my name and hug me...

Ayanokouji Group : " Kiyotaka-kun/Kiyotaka/Kiyopon!!! "

...what's going on..?...

I look at Kei to see her with a tint of blush in her face. Horikita has a grumpy face, well that is an everyday thing. Sakayanagi and Ryuen have their signature smirk and smug. Hiyori and Ichinose is smiling at me warmly. Manabu, Tachibana-senpai, Kiryuin-senpai and Asahina-senpai is waving at me. Amasawa and Nanase is also doing the same but Amasawa is too energetic in her greeting. Nagumo and his goons have been badmouthing ever since I woke up. And some of my classmates are looking at me in scornful looks, mostly those infamous trio.

Dio, what happened?

{ Dio: " Here I'm going to import some memories to you... }

Psychic Magic : Memory Import

I see..... Something like this happened.... So this is actually what I feel... I think I can't lie to myself anymore.... It seems I really have to protect this five from now on. Failure is unacceptable. Sigh, how troublesome....but.... I got what I wish for... It's more than enough compensation...

While I'm still engulfed in my innate thoughts. Nagumo said something that could be considered as threatening...

Fuckshit-senpai : " Hah! You should enjoy that time of yours with that friends of yours!! Since when we get back, you'll taste my wrath. I advice you too beg for mercy and apologize to me right now! Maybe then I could at least lessen your punishment! "

' This guy have gone mad... He might have lost his ability to think logical..how pitiful...' - those who knew Kiyo's true abilities

3rd Person POV :

Your Dead-senpai : " Ohh, right! You should start protecting those friend of yours! If not, you would wake up with the news of them getting expelled as your breakfast! Hahahaha-"

Kiyo : " Nagumo "

Nagumo then stopped his laughter as he heard that harsh tone of Ayanokouji. The atmosphere turned tense and everyone went silent. Nagumo then flinched when he met eye contact with Ayanokouji. Killing intent and Murderous Aura are emitting in Ayanokouji. Everyone then was met Ayanokouji's Cold Eyes and Voice, once again...

Kiyo : " If you try to target these five... Don't expect an easy Dea-, Expulsion awaits you. "

This then silenced Nagumo out of fear, his body keep on shaking. One question is on everybody's mind right now.

' Is he about to say Death?! ' - Literally Everyone

{ Dio : " So you're going to welcome the fact that a little bit of your emotions went back? "

Kiyo : " Yeah, this is also a good news to me, in a way.

Dio : " If your okay with it, then I guess that's it. However, what would you do if it turned as your weakness? "

Kiyo : ".....I'll just turn that weakness into a strength.... }

_________________________________________

A.N. : Hello Everyone! Are you guys satisfied with the interlude? I don't think I can't my it any better. This is the limit of an ordinary person like me, Sigh.

Putting that aside, this is how I'm going with in regards of Kiyo's emotions and his future endeavors. He didn't throw his emotions but suppressed it. One of his emotion returned to him, I can't actually tell if it's an emotion or a desire. That emotion/desire is :

longing or yearning....

He yearns for someone that could stay by his side even if they knows his true nature, someone he could share his problems, someone he could tell about his past, someone who could go along with his cruel ways, someone who would care for him, and someone who would trust or believe in him. That's why he started on wanting to genuinely have friends. It's just a little bit of emotion that he got back, so he would still be the ruthless and cruel Kiyo. The difference is that he would no longer think literally everyone as his tool, like he made a "priority board" in his life. He would sincerely care on someone and he would not be apathetic to those he cares about when they met their ends(expulsion) unlike in the canon.

If you guys noticed the words " From now" and " And now". That's because he only started feeling like that or started looking at the Ayanokouji Group and Hiyori and the others like what's in the above, when he got his future memories. I don't know what this experiment is called but it's about a person would only know the value of someone or something when they lose it. In Kiyo's case, when he experienced the loss of Ayanokouji Group, he thought to himself that he would not like that to happen again.

In conclusion, he started caring from someone other than himself. I think this is the emotion that returned to him. Can't really tell myself, it's in my head but I can't explain it properly in words. Or more likely, I can't differentiate emotions and desire in Kiyo's case. But you guys somehow understand it, right?

You guys might ask how he could make that weakness as a strength, right? I have plan about that, in my fanfic. Though it's not actually turning into a strength but he would be able to come up with a countermeasure. It's the same ultimate skill(from my opinion) of Shinei Nouzen of Eighty-Six. It wasn't mentioned in anime but only in LN so I bet not many knows about it. It's about Shin putting his emotions aside to make logical yet cruel decision during a battle. It means that Kiyotaka would be able to put the emotions he got back, aside, in order for him to make the same Machiavellianism Strategies. Do you guys understand?

As for the other notifications, did you guys see the leaked illustration of Vol.0? It shows Kiyo's mom's back(I think) and that he already beat many instructors even in mostly likely age 8 or 9. And then the most questioned topic, the new girl. Some says that it's Sakurako and some says it's that OC Shizuku. For me, I think I'll go with the Sakurako Tsubaki Theory. It's just that, it's a bit unrealistic for an OC from a fanfic to actually appear in canon. But don't worry, I understand that feeling. The only problem in this theory is the age difference. Kiyo and Sakurako is one year apart, so which means they're in different generations. I heard that it's impossible for different generations to meet, so the illustration would not make sense.
Second, to those who are requesting to make a Kiyo x Fuuka. Sorry, but that's impossible since this fanfic would end with KiyoKei relationship. I'm just adding that Harem Toolbox for a bit of rivalry, jealousy, rom-com, and...... I just want it. So no can do.
Third, I could only understand Filipino, English language, and a bit of Japanese, (Romaji to be exact). So I can't understand language other than those. Those who are commenting in other language other than those two(three), please just comment in English. If you guys ask something that is important for guys, I wouldn't be able to answer it since I don't understand. So I advice to just comment/speak in English.
Lastly, starting in August, I would start updating weekly. Which means my updates would always be in 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th of every month.

And don't you guys think it's quite funny that they're so concerned in Kiyo's evaluation on them. Several hours ago, they just thought of him as just a member of the gray mass, they would not even hear a single opinion of him. I understand those close to him but those whose not..... What do you call to those people? I forgot.

By the way, Kushida's case would be up ahead....
_________________________________________

Kiyo's POV :

After I was done talking with Dio telepathically, three people stands up in our class' front row seat. Mii-chan, Inogashira and Nishimura then went to Kushida in a shy and slightly scared expression. Kushida then raise an eyebrow and ask the elephant in the room.

Kushida : " Why are here? What do you want? "

' smirk, since those three are doing their best why don't we reward them for that, finger snap ' - Dio

Mii-chan : " Kikyo-chan...... Do you really...hate us...? "

Silence.....

I didn't expect this. Well, I think everyone didn't expect this. Are those three want a reconciliation with Kushida? Then why only those three? Are they the only ones who agree on this and the others do not? I look at Onodera and the others to see them looking in the other way.... I see...
It seems in our class, the most timid girls is actually the most bravest one. Let's see how it goes... Well, I think I don't have to worry about that...

Kushida : " Of course not!! " When she says that she covered her mouth, then Dio's snickering grown louder. Kushida then knew what happened.

Kushida : " Dio, you shit! What did you do to me! "

Dio : " Oh come on, Kushida-dear. You know the quote, "Honesty is the best Policy", right? Don't be a tsundere, you know. "

Kushida : " You..."

Mii-chan, Inogashira. And Nishimura then wore a happy face and slowly approached Kushida, intending to hug her.

Kushida : " W-what are you three doing? Don't come closer! "

As if she's not talking at all, those three ignored her plea and hug her tightly.

Kushida : " W-what... are you three that so simple that you guys would soften up to me with just those petty words...huh? "

Inogashira : " Yes, that petty words is enough for us. " She said that with a smile as if being sarcastic with Kushida

Kushida : " W-why are you guys doing this? What do you want!! "

Nishimura : " We just don't want you say that the time we spent together are fake.... Also wouldn't you become friendless after this.... We don't want our friend to be isolated, you know.... "

Kushida : " S-shut up.... I... I ... " small tears were coming out from Kushida's eyes as she keep on ranting about those three's weirdness, as what she calls it.

We then all look in the other way as if nothing is happening, with the Adults, Alumni, Ichinose, Hirata and some others are wearing a satisfied smile. Later on, Kushida went back in our class' front row seat but in the far edge with Nishimura.

10 minutes later.....

(A.N. : Anticlimactic, isn't? This is the only script I've thought that could make them reconciled as smooth as possible.)

Dio : " So with that Drama gone, let's watch an extra video. "

Everyone : " Extra Video? "

Dio : " Yes. We will watch a video without answering any questions or quizzes, just for fun. "

They all nod in understanding. So with that, Dio started the video. I wonder what is this about.

Since I was typically low on points, I'd been unaware until recently
that summer clothes were sold at rather high prices. There were girls in our class who wanted them, but had to do without. There were definitely reasons why someone would purposely wear their school uniform.

Kanzaki : " This is already when we get back on the school, isn't it? Are we skipping the Zodiac Exam? "

Dio : " No. Didn't you guys already know that we're not watching in chronological order. The Zodiac Exam would be in the next bout. Understand? "

Kanzaki : " I understand. "

A couple walked out of the upperclassmen's dorms-a guy and a girl.

When they saw me, they changed directions and walked toward me.
"Hey. It's been a while."

Manabu simps : " It's Horikita-senpai! "

Nagumo and Kiriyama focused their attention in the screen. Wondering what we would talk about.

"I was just wondering who would wear their school uniform in this
insane heat. I guess the answer is Horikita's brother," I muttered.

Manabu simps : " What a rude Kohai! How dare you talk to Horikita-senpai so casually?! "

Ryuen : " Kukukuku, What is he a god or something? "

Manabu simps : " You too, you-"

Manabu : " Stop it. It's nothing important for you guys to debate with. I don't have any qualms in Kiyotaka not talking to formally, understand? "

Manabu simps : " If that's what senpai says so... "

' Man, is simps that common nowadays?! ' - Ryuen

Unlike Katsuragi, these two wore summer uniforms. Still, I couldn't
help feeling like something was out of place.

"Whoa. President, this student really has a sour look on his face," said the girl next to Student Council President Horikita Manabu. She spoke in a loud, exaggerated manner. She was a third-year student, Secretary Tachibana.

Everyone laughed

Asahina (teasing tone) : " What a protective girlfriend you are, senpai~ "

Tachibana : " S-shut up, Nazuna-chan! "

Asahina : " Ahh, senpai scold me~ "

They all just resume in laughing. Manabu is also joining which made Tachibana-senpai blushed hardly and looked downwards. She then muttered something like ' what's wrong about that?! '.

The girls' uniforms looked as though they didn't get as intensely hot as the boys'.

"The student council seems rather busy, even during summer vacation," I said.

"We decided to do some reorganizing work in the student council room." explained Secretary Tachibana.

"I see."

"You know, that was a really stupid response. You should be careful
what you say, you know? Do you even know who you're talking to? This is the fearsome student council president!" Tachibana was incensed.

This intensified the laughter which made Tachibana-senpai just pouted in the side.

I looked at Horikita to see her with an unreadable expression. I didn't bother in thinking more other than that, since I know it's just her brother complex in action.

Yeah, I knew that. I also knew Horikita Manabu probably wielded an incredible degree of influence. I'd considered using a more respectful tone, but discarded the idea. Horikita's older brother didn't seem to expect it of me, anyway.

"Do you want to penalize me? Because I'm really running low on points." I shrugged off what Secretary Tachibana said.

I'd thought that Horikita's older brother wouldn't give someone like me the time of day. But the student council president narrowed his eyes and said, "Ayanokouji, if you have no prior engagements, I'd like you to accompany me."

Everyone : " NANI?! "

Some spit their drinks that their currently drinking.

Mr. Notice-me-senpai : " Why do you want his time, senpai? "

Manabu : " Just watch the video and you will know. "

Horikita(whispering) : " Why didn't you tell me about this?! "

Kiyo(low voice) : " And why should I? You'll just get angry at me either way. "

Horikita (whispering) : " Because I'm his sister! "

Kiyo(low voice) : " Since your his sister, I should tell you? What an illogical reasoning. Even if you two are siblings, you don't have the right to pry in his life. And if your his sister, why didn't you just ask him about this? "

She just went silent and bit her lips in frustration. This woman always tend to become so narrow-minded when her brother is in the topic. Sigh, it seems it's not that easy to remove this weakness of her.

"P-President?" Secretary Tachibana was caught off guard by the invitation. So was I. But...

"I've got a packed schedule. Sorry."

Almost Everyone : " You turned him down!! "

Hashimoto : " The King and his balls of steel in action, once again. Hahahaha!!! "

Horikita : " Why did you turned him down?! Don't you think there would be some advantage in it! "

Kiyo : " Just what I said, I have packed schedule. "

Sudo : " What are you even doing that time, Ayanokouji? "

Kiyo : " Try to remember. You also helped that time, after all."

Katsuragi : " You mean that time when your waiting for me, Ayanokouji? But it's not that important than discussing with the Former SCP. "

Kiyo : " You don't have to worry about it, I still talked with Manabu in the end. "

Keisei : " What are you talking about, Kiyotaka? "

Kiyo : " I'll tell you guys next time when there is no teachers. We might get in trouble if they heard me. "

Keisei : " Alright. "

"Huh?! You're turning him down?!" Secretary Tachibana sounded
completely flabbergasted.

"Whenever you're free is fine. I don't mind finding a time that works for you, even if it's after the semester begins," Horikita said.

Apparently, he had no intention of giving up. Avoiding the problem would not help. I didn't want to waste my time later on. It might be more convenient to get his request out of the way.

Kiriyama : " To think senpai would even go this far... "

The were all just dumbstruck in what's going on. And now Horikita is glaring daggers at me. Stop it, bro-con!

"All right. Let's just do this now. I have time before my next engagement, anyway," I replied.

"But didn't you just say you had a packed schedule?" I ignored Secretary Tachibana.

"Where were you planning to go? I don't mind changing my schedule to accommodate yours," Horikita said.

Then their jaw dropped. Is it really that rare?

Never-Noticed-by-his-Senpai : " Hahaha hahahahaha! Really, senpai? How much you respect that rude Kohai?! "

Asahina the roaster : " That's true, senpai. Miyabi never got this kind of treatment from you when he wants it so much, how pitiful....." She said with her mouth agape looking in the screen and then " Ahh! I did it again! " She then realized that she roasted Nagumo once again. It's becoming habit of her..

Coal-burnt Ant : " Na-zu-na!!! "

Asahina : " Eek!! "

She and Kiryuin-senpai then got teleported in the empty seat at their back along with the adults and Alumni.

Rejected Hotshit : " What?! "

Asahina and Kiryuin : " Nice, Dio-sama/Dio! "

Dio : " No problem! 👍"

"Uh, I was waiting for someone. If at all possible, I'd prefer not to move."

"But isn't it really hot here? This spot isn't suitable for a meeting."
"I'm well aware of that."

"Well, I suppose we can just talk here. If you feel uncomfortable, you can head back to the dorms ahead of me," the president told Tachibana.

"No. My instinct says not to leave you alone with this boy, President!"
Secretary Tachibana gave him a salute, as if she were his bodyguard.

The girls then giggled at Tachibana-senpai's actions which made her reddens more.

Asahina : " Senpai~, you're quite passionate, aren't you~? "

Tachibana(heavy blushing) : " Stop it, Asahina-chan!!! "

I then heard a crack sound to see Horikita's compass break because she have been gripping it to vent her stress...bruh...

R.I.P. my friend, even though you've only done nothing but hurt me, we still share some kind of bond. Thank you for your service.

When I thought my natural enemy kick the bucket, my despair returned to me as I see Horikita brought another compass...

.......She have another one!!!!......

Horikita turned back to me. "The student council has received reports of the results from the island test, and the test on the ship. Were they difficult?" he asked.

"The student council really has a lot of pull, huh? I mean, to think you'd be able to get those results," I replied.

"Well, I don't know how detailed the reports really are. The individual actions taken during the tests remain unclear."

"I'm glad."

"You're glad that the president hasn't discovered your failure, I bet," Tachibana muttered.

Secretary Tachibana really didn't seem to like me. Perhaps that was understandable, given how casually I talked back to the student council president.

Master Teaser Asahina Nazuna : " Well, you were taking a lot of attention that she would usually got from Horikita-senpai, so it's understandable..😏"

AKA-ne : " Stop it.... Asahina-chan....I'm begging you..." She is now hiding her face in Manabu's right arm

"One way or another, some information always ends up leaked. I know that you outsmarted the other classes on the island, and that Class D's VIP in the Rabbit group successfully avoided detection," said President Horikita.

He'd said that things were unclear, but it sounded as though he knew quite a bit. I suspected collusion.

Hashimoto : " Dude! I didn't know the Former SCP have this much power! "

Manabu simps : * repeated nods with proud grin *

Utomiya : " But what is this VIP and Rabbit Group? Is this about the exam that Kanzaki-senpai called "Zodiac Exam" ? "

Chie-sensei : " Ding! Ding! Ding! You're correct, Utomiya-kun! "

Dio : " I would tell you guys about it in the next bout. "

The first years then nod their heads in understanding.

Matsushita : " Now that I've think about it, isn't it because of Kouenji-kun winning his group and The Rabbit Group avoiding detection why we at least got the second place. Did you also have a hand on why the Rabbit Group avoid detection, Ayanokouji-kun? "

My classmates flinched from this statement and question of Matsushita. This girl...

Sakayanagi and Ryuen were grinning at me as if saying 'of course he is'.

Kiyo : " Who knows? " I saw them rolled their eyes in disappointment

' Oh come on!!! ' - Everyone

Dio : " Hahahahaha... Well you know later on so you could keep those questions. "

' Senpai is so amazing!!! ' - A.F.C.

Horikita continued, "The name Horikita Suzune came up after the island test. I heard that she became her class's true leader and outsmarted everyone. However, I think that you were responsible."

Hashimoto : " whistle, senpai really hold you in high regards King, meanwhile it's the opposite to his own sister. "

Sakayanagi (mocking tone) : " Fufufufu, how painful is it, Horikita-san? Ne~, nanno kibun desu ka~? " It seems her grudge haven't subsided yet...sigh...

This time Horikita glared at Sakayanagi but Sakayanagi just shrugged it off.

"Aren't you overestimating me?" I muttered.

Shibata : " And there's King's humbleness... "

I saw the girls once again raised an eyebrow from the word "King". I thought they're no longer interested in it since they didn't react like that with Hashimoto, perhaps because of Sakayanagi...sigh...how troublesome...

"In the end, the leader's name was changed to yours. How do you explain that?"

"You even know about all that, huh?"

"The special examination committee and I are the only ones who know this. Well, and now Secretary Tachibana. The homeroom teachers don't have this information, so you can relax."

Just how much pull did this guy have? Student organizations were usually decorative. They had no real authority. For them to have access to information the teachers didn't? Unthinkable.

"What exactly is the student council?" I asked.

They all focused in the screen, hungry for an answer.

"The student council itself has no power. The abilities of the person seated at the top are paramount."

Ike : " Eh? What does that mean? "

Ichinose : " It means that the magnitude of the power that the student council could hold depends on the Student Council President's abilities. "

Manabu simps : " And since Horikita-senpai is an outstanding SCP he was able to control this much in the school. "

Ike : " Hehh, that's really amazing! "

' For once, he said something that's admirable. ' - Bro-con-ne

"Wow, that's an impressive statement. You really are in Class A, aren't you?"

"Isn't that obvious?!" snapped Tachibana.

Girls : * giggles *

Boys : " Relax, senpai! "

"But there's something I still don't understand. I mean, the difference
between Horikita and me is vast. If you examine the data, Horikita is far superior. Why would you bother with some Class D loser like me?"

I saw everyone rolled their eyes and keep on saying " Yeah, yeah..." in a sarcastic tone. This is when I realized that my "Ordinary High-school Student" persona is completely.... destroyed....

Fucking Clown Trio : " Yeah, I don't know why? He's just a Psycho?! "

....I don't know if I would be happy to this three's existence or not....

"You misunderstand. I don't consider the people in Class D stupid. This school doesn't just shove all the students with superior abilities into Class A," he replied.

"Um, President? You might have said too much," Tachibana said. "Aren't you going a little too far?"

"There's no problem. I'm sure this young man understands that already."

Bitchnohara : " I just don't know what they see in that guy? He's just Psycho. "

Dead-moto : " Yeah, maybe the Former SCP is blind. Hahahaha "

Bloodlust is slowly but surely rising...

Hondead : " Yeah, Yeah, that must be-"

They then stopped when they felt the extreme bloodlust coming from all directions.

I look at Ike to see him.....meditating..? Is he trying to pretend that he doesn't hear anything?

Ike...you are really amazing in your own way....

The student council president had seemed hyper-focused on me ever
since our first encounter. Just how long did he plan to keep this up?

"In that case, why do you reject Horikita? Isn't it because she's in Class D?" I asked.

"I know everything there is to know about my little sister's capabilities. She's a failure who belongs in Class D. Nothing more, nothing less," he
replied.

Sarcastic-nagi : " Ohh, what a fantastic brotherly love~. Fufufufufu.... "

Horikita is now holding her compass furiously.

' Man, this would be a great battle!
Compass Vs. Cane!
The battle to protect what they prided for is about to commence! ' - Dio

He clearly viewed his younger sister in an incredibly harsh light.

"Everything was Horikita's idea. Your sister doesn't have any friends except for me, so she had to employ me to play the necessary parts," I answered.

Keisei : " How long are you going to use that excuse, Kiyotaka? "

"That's not true. She'd never think of something like that."

It seemed as though he had a perfect understanding of Horikita, perhaps because they grew up together. Even so, I now understood something. This guy probably had his eye on me for the same reason as Chabashira-sensei.

If the president had noticed that I scored exactly 50% on all my entrance examinations, he might also have noticed the difference between my resume and my student report.

"Stop fishing for information about my personal life. I just want to spend my days here quietly," I said.

Kanzaki : " You seem too obsessed in your peaceful life... "

I just stayed silent.

In response, the student council president pushed up his glasses and
said something completely astounding.

"I asked you once before. Will you join the student council?" Secretary Tachibana's eyes widened in shock.

Everyone : " What?! Again?! "

Nagumo spit his drink comedically.

"Wow, that sounds super easy. What, there are still positions that haven't been filled or something?" I asked.

"P-President?" Secretary Tachibana stammered. "Didn't we just accept
a first-year girl onto the student council the other day? We've also gotten new appointments from the second-year classes. All the seats should be filled."

Amikura : " Is that you, Honami-chan? "

Ichinose : " Yes "

"There's still one open position, isn't there?" he asked.

Shibata : " Which position was still available that time, Ichinose-san? "

Ichinose : " Let me think for a sec, the seats was almost full when I joined... "

She swing her head cutely from left to right in her thinking pose... And then..

Ichinose : " Wait! Did you reject that position, Ayanokouji-kun? "

' Wait, don't tell me he offered that seat to him...! ' - No-one-loved-this-blonde-shit and Kiriyama

I nod at Ichinose's question showing my answer.

Kanzaki: " What is it, Ichinose? "

Ichinose : " I think it would mentioned later on....I'm just too shocked about this.."

"One? Y-you can't mean-?!"

"Ayanokouji, if you wish, I'll appoint you vice president," the president said.

Literally Everyone : " N-N-NANI?!!! "

Katsuragi : " What..."

Kanzaki : " ...the...."

Kiriyama : "....FUCK?!!!... "

Just-Drop-Dead-You-Shit : " Are you fucking Kidding Me, Senpai?!!! "

Manabu : " No, I'm not Fucking Kidding You. "

Silence....

Everyone then looked at Manabu, even I was surprised from his reply. But what we saw is not an awkward face or confused one but a triumphant smile.

....Did he always wanted to say that?....

With this, the expected lecturing from my classmates in declining the offer didn't happened. It seems we both Manabu got something from his stunt.

"W-wait a minute!" Secretary Tachibana seemed to recover her resolve in an instant. An interesting person.

"This is completely unprecedented! He's a first year, and from Class D to boot! We can't suddenly appoint this rude boy to the vice presidency! "

"I've said this already, but I refuse any position," I said.

Class C : * Face-palmed *

Second-years : * Face-palmed *

Everyone : * Face-palmed *

"And on top of that, he just refuses!" Tachibana wailed.

This was all rather odd. I couldn't imagine that the president was joking; his evaluation of me seemed honest. Horikita's older brother certainly did have access to information, and I could understand why he'd choose me,
rather than people like Ike and Yamauchi (no offense to those guys). But he should've started with people like Katsuragi and Ichinose, or even Hirata. There were also other candidates with strong latent abilities, like Kouenji.

The president had no motive to fixate on me. There had to be a reason why.

' Yeah, what is the reason? ' - Everyone

"I don't know that this is for me to say, but starting next year, the school will change dramatically. Not for the better. When the time comes, I'll need the power to combat that change. It might already be too late. The need grows stronger every day."

Rejected-by-his-Senpai : " H-Hah, so that's why you're so fixated on him. Is he your last line of defense, S-senpai? Unfortunately for you, it would be broken soon. "

Manabu the Chad : " I see. I'm really waiting to see a picture of your defeated face and a video of your pathetic rantings or what you call
" loser's words ". Did you hear me Kiryuin? "

Kiryuin : " Don't worry, Senpai! I'll buy the most expensive and most high quality camera for that precious moment! 👍 "

Asahina, Sakayanagi, Ryuen, Kouenji, Horikita, Hosen and Amasawa : " I'll pitch in! "

You guys....

"President, you're talking about what'll happen when Nagumo-kun is elected president, right? I can't imagine he'd change the school that much for the worse," Tachibana said.

I messaged a favor to Sakayanagi and Ryuen and they gladly took it.

Ryuen : " Yeah, and because of that naivety, you almost got expelled. Kukukuku... "

Tachibana-senpai then look at ground reminiscing that time.

Sakayanagi : " Do you see now, Ichinose-san. This is one of the example of "Naivety leads to Demise". Fufufufufu..."

Ichinose then looked down, thinking deeply.

I'd never heard the name "Nagumo" from any first-year students. If the president said that the change was coming next year, that probably meant Nagumo was a second-year student.

Sakayanagi, Ryuen, Kouenji, Kiryuin, Asahina, Amasawa and Hosen : " Pffft, Fufufufufu/Kukukukuku/Kuhahahaha/ Hahahahaha!!!!! "

Manabu the roaster No.2 : " It seems you're not that popular than I thought, Nagumo, 😏 "

Nagumo is only gritting his teeth, glaring daggers at me and flaming in anger right now.

"There can be two student council vice presidents. There is typically only one in any given year, but if you wanted the position, it wouldn't be impossible," he told me.

"N-no, no no no, President! That's impossible...! There's no way Nagumo-kun would permit something like that," Secretary Tachibana interjected.

"Look, I don't know about vice presidents, or this Nagumo guy, or whatever. "

This intensified the laughter of the 6 and then some other more are joining them.

" I'm not doing it. Besides, you're going to graduate, right? There's no need for you to worry about the students left behind. Or is there?" I paused for a moment, using that brief silence to stress the importance of what came next.

" Well, if you want me to help you because you're worried about your sister, I might be able to squeeze you in for a consultation."

"I see."

Horikita Manabu seemed to have given up on me.

Matsushita : " Wow, that works! "

I told you! Younger Horikita's name is very useful in this kind of situation.

Unfortunately, it's about to lose it's usefulness...

"Sorry for taking up your time. Please feel free to stop by the student council whenever you like. I would be happy to offer you tea," he said.

Even someone like the student council president was wrestling with his own anxieties, I mused.

Video Ends

Dio : " And with that, the extra video is done and we're now moving in for the Ninth Bout!! "

To be continued....

7/28/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

615K 22.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
22.9K 944 26
"Screw the contract.I want you and only you," Y/n is the CEO of YS Group's branch company.With the struggles of her company, her father put in Kim Na...
291K 3.6K 16
What happen when Cote react to their characters profile? This include fandom and wiki to make an accurate profile. This is set after volume 3 and wil...
19.2K 412 6
( this took place after the first island exam or after y1v3 ) as the first years return to there classes a sudden Bright light illuminate the room as...