𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒚𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 |...

By Thebandguy

In which a babysitter Yelena Lebraz fall in love with the father of the child she's babysitting. Who named is... More

Prologue
1. recognisable
2. unexpectedly him
3. needed me
4. she saw too much
5. reverse uno
7. a taste of sins
8. taste of your own medicine
9. the picture of him
10. think of brielle
11. lust for life
12. the love of mother
13. million dollar man
14. she's not me
15. backfire
16. she looks like fun
17. when she thanked him
18. clueless
19. same mistake and past
20. in love with judas
21. the plans he made
22. alone together
23. wondrous place
24. sweet mourning
25. only one's who knows
26. is it made in love?
27. you're too hard to let go
28. her feelings
29. p is for positive
30. steppin' on the last train
31. in which: she finally see the world
Epilogue

6. the bad tension

1.2K 28 11
By Thebandguy

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

This past few days been really weird and it annoys me. I dont know what the hell is going on with me, literally what the hell is wrong with me. The thing happened when Alex saw me naked, is really stressing me out. Thanked God, i dont always bumping to him, i mean I barely see him here 'cause he always leaving or staying at his office. It won't leave me and it bother me so much, and you know what i think i need to take a break.

But that's not what I supposed to pay attention for. When i should just pay attention of my job here, which is taking care of Alex's daughter.

This is not the first time to happened something like this—and im not talking about being exposed. My previous boss, which is where I previous work. His name is Ryan and he is forty-one years old, the best way to describe him is, he's beautiful and masculine man with a full beard he has charisma for sure. I know some people dont find a man attractive with beard but for me they are hot to say at least.

We're actually close, and i find him attractive not just that but i think there's more than that. The embarrassing I've done is I thought he's flirting with me, i almost kiss him when he only reaching something behind me and he's part of my reason why i left my job cause i had to focus to myself, not him.

And now i think it's happening again. It's the same happening to Alex, but this time Alex is different.

God, Yelena, stop thinking like that.

After i took a shower i went downstairs. Rosita told me that Brielle need some hair cut, she told me that Brielle's hair is growing that she look like a Tarzan but a girl version. But i think Brielle look beautiful when her hair is long, i dont know why Rosita find it so ugly.

"Don't forget that only a trim, dont make it too short." Rosita reminded me, holding her notebook or whatever it is. "After her hair cut, go straight home, Alex dont like her daughter exposing in public."

"You kidding me right?" I laughed and shook my head.

"Not my idea, Miss Lebraz." Rosita gave me a look which is i immediately stop laughing. "That's Alex's thing."

"Right, a weirdo." I said almost whispering at my last word. Is he trying to make his daughter to be a introvert or something that he dont want to expose his daughter with a lot of people. I dont even know if he will let Brielle to have friends.

"Yelena, can my Daddy come with us?" Brielle asked me, as she moved closer to me.

I sighed. "I dont think..." But before i even finished my sentence, Alex came and Brielle immediately run to her Father. "Brielle, wait..."

"Yelena is going to take me out for a haircut, can you come with us?" Brielle said softly to Alex, but he didn't make any faces. I looked at him waiting for his answer, cause I surely now what's gonna be.

"Not today, sweetheart." Alex said softly, that make me sighed. See. " I have a lot of things to do for work, but Enzo will drive you okay? And After yer haircut you can show it to me." With that Alex took his coffee and leave.

I felt bad to Brielle who look really sad right now. Look like she almost want to cry. I felt angry and my blood boils, can he just say yes for his daughter? For Godsake Alex is very selfish that only care for his business. Or probably himself.

"Belle sweetie, we can just have fun together you know." I approached her and gave her my sweetest smile. "I'll buy your favourite ice cream, how about that?"

"Okay." She said softly.

Brielle and i went out as Enzo drive us. Rosita told me where exactly Brielle's hairdresser, it look like Belle barely come here or maybe having a haircut. After her haircut I could still see the sad face of Brielle and it make me feel so bad that i dont know how i make her happy, i just dont like her seeing like this.

So I've decided to buy her a ice cream which is i think it kinda help. I just tried everything to make her smile and make her happy, to at least forgot her father. We didn't take so long since Rosita told me not take too long, i dont want to be scolded to Alex again.

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑫𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝑲𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑨𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒙 𝑻𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒓...

As soon i saw those sentence i knew i should stop myself for searching too much about Alex. But I can't help myself, i just want to know about him. I scroll down to read some articles about him.

𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒙 𝑻𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒄𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍d...

I groaned, slapping myself and slumming my laptop shut. By taking a deep breath i grabbed my phone, i almost forgot that i was actually talking to Aneesa through the phone and yep, we're talking about Alex.

"Oh I thought you're dead, you know." Aneesa said through the other line.

"This felt wrong im becoming a stalker." I sighed, pulling my knees up.

"Well, your boss is really interesting." She told me as she continue. "I dont know why you never know him, i mean he's wealthy man, who own a lot hotel with casino and club and also someone said that he used to play with a band before."

"Wait, playing with a band?" I asked curiously, that make me remember that he had two guitar in his room. "You sure about that?"

"Yes, um...no? I dont know Milliner, why are you being so obsessed with your boss?"

"Im not.." I trailed off, "God, Aneesa, i just dont want to happened whatever happened back there."

"Wait, dont tell me you left in your previous job because of Ryan?" Aneesa suddenly asked, which is make me silence. "I would take that as a yes."

"No no no, im not happy anymore and..." I groaned. "Fine, he's part of the reason and i think it's happening again."

"Dont tell me you're leaving again?" She asked.

"No, im not." I stood up and went to my balcony then I noticed something through the garden, that's when i realised it was Alex, who's taking a smoke. "Anyway, I'll talk to you soon."

"Fine, shubh raatri." She said and with that we end the call.

I sighed and took a deep breath, i know should stop thinking about him. He's cold and very ruthless or probably selfish. Selfish that he dont even give a shit with his own daughter. I knew i had to talk to him or confronted him about his daughter.

"Alex!" I called at the top of my voice. He just ignore me, probably didn't hear but no im sure he heard me. "Asshole!"

I turned on my heel and left my room. I suddenly need some water, im thirsty that i need cold water. I should really stop thinking about him, that will definitely will distract me. I grabbed my phone to use it as my light, i just dont want anyone to see me here but obviously they are all sleeping now.

I reached the kitchen and grabbed some water out of the fridge and i stayed there for a while. Im sure no one will see me here since this house is too big, while using my phone i scrolled down through my social media, it's been a while since i used this.

"If you're doing that on purpose, well, it's working to me." I jumped when i heard a voice, i looked up to see Alex. Now shit.

"What?" I looked at him confused, clueless of what the hell is he saying.

It take me a second to realise it, i looked down to myself to realise that im only wearing some white polo shirt and only with my underwear—without my bra. I mean dont blame me, i was about to sleep so yeah, plus, everyone is already sleeping.

I immediately hugged myself, trying to cover my hard nipple. "Do you think I didn't hear what you said to me earlier?" Alex said coldly, opening the fridge and grabbing some water as well.

Well, double shit, i knew he heard me.

"Well, yeah, your daughter want to spend time with you but you dont seem care at all." I started, walking towards him. "It's not too much to ask you know...To spend your time with your own daughter."

He turned around to face me, leaving the fridge open as our lights. "I dont know if yer dumb, Yelena, or you just don't understand that the fact i dont have time for that kind of thing."

"A thing? Do you think that just a waste of time?" I scoffed, this man is really stressing me. "That's your daughter in case you forgot."

"Why dont you mind your own business?" Alex snapped.

"Oh just shut up, Alex." I said firmly, crossing my arms to my chest.

"Who do you think yer talking to?" He said through gritted teeth. "Since when do you lose yer manner and you have to call me by me name?"

"Since now, because you know what i think? I think you're afraid." I said, trying to low my voice 'cause i just realised that how noisy i am.

"Afraid of what, Yelena?" He surprised me by the softly of his voice. "You know i can fired you if you didn't shut yer little mouth of yours."

I know in a first place that i dont talk back to him. But i dont feel sorry of everything I've said said to him, he deserve it anyway. He need to be awake, or probably taste his own medicine.

"Is that supposed to scared me?" I raised my brows.

"Scared? No Yelena, this would afraid you..." Alex suddenly grabbed me by my waist and pinned me on the wall behind him. "When you keep wearin' like this. I told you I haven't had sèx, Yelena." He smirked at me, running his hand through my thighs.

I gasp, which is only make him smirked even more. I felt my heartbeat beating fast and fast, it was really hard for me to breath when Alex is too close to me. His hand went further and further until he's on the fabric of my underwear and went inside of my underwear when someone turned on the lights in the other room.

Alex immediately cover my mouth as we stay silence. Hoping that no one will saw us here, god, i dont know what the hell is happening right now. Especially Alex.

Finally the light were off again. And Alex released me and pulled away as i take a deep breath. I wash speechless, didn't know what to do or what to say.

"That's the best way to shut you up" He said, before leaving me speechless.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 760 65
Bucky and Yelena made a huge mistake that costed them everything. *His girl *Their friends *Their family Now many years later they are adults, and...
1M 52.1K 64
{ Sequel to His Nanny .} * P.s This is not a stand alone book. You have to read the first book ' His Nanny' to get a good understanding of the charac...
3.7K 160 20
"Cool, lets go!" we jumped off his bed and ran towards his stairway, where he sat on his railing. "What are you doing?" I asked the crazy person. "Be...
11.4K 38 30
Danny is an working dad to his little girl & son, With past relationship issues with his ex-wife. He wasn't looking for a relationship, til he met St...