Resort | The Legion x Reader

By The0rdinary

"Hey Joey, Truth or Dare?" Joey turns around back to Frank, putting his chin up in a fake threatening mannor... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 6
UPDATE

CHAPTER 5

42 2 0
By The0rdinary

    It's been a few weeks since the party, your parents came home to drop off souvenirs for you while they got back to work once again. You had little to do now that Frank had charmed his way into your friends hearts.
    It painted you to see them slowly drift off, you knew they could get into serious trouble. But you didn't abandon them, no matter how bad they could get. They even took the time and money to hire some guy to paint out their hide, at least what you'd heard from Julie.

    They're your friends after all.

    It was already late at night, you decided to tag along with Julie and the rest for a late night trip. As if that wasn't suspicious enough, Frank had offered we'd all walk together for the day.

    You whine, rubbing your heels. It had already been 20 minutes, your feet were sore. Joey turns around to look at you, grinning at your pained state.
    "I thought you could climb longer then Susie, surely you're not already tired." He chuckles, tossing a rock up in the air.

    You were very tired.

    "Come on Y/N, pick up your feet a bit more!" Susie giggles, she was dressed in the same thing she was at the party. Except in a black hoodie, it was too big to be hers. You assumed it was one of the boys.

    'Hopefully Joey's.'

    Julie puts her hand on your shoulder, dragging you closer in her hold.

    "Don't be a baby, it's not that far." Julie tossed you a flask, winking at you before turning back around.
    God you did not like the change one bit, but you went along with it anyways.

    Taking a sip, you spit it out. It was strong in this fact, you don't even know how Julie manages to drink it. You don't even know why you actually took a sip, it was pretty stupid. You weren't even that thirsty.

    Frank grabs the flask before quickly holding it above your head, shaking in disapproval. A smirk arrives at his face in a playful manner.
    "This shit wasn't easy to get, don't waste it." He barks with a toothy smile. It wasn't very genuine as far as you could guess.

    "Well sorry, it's not my fault I'm not an alcoholic." Throwing your hands back, you decided to take a break by the tree.

    "See? I told you we shouldn't have brought her along." Frank turns to Julie, who just eyeballed him.

    Susie just spins around you, holding your hand. It honestly made you dizzy, placing your head on your temples.
    She gives you a hug, burring her head into your chest.

    "Can you go a bit more? It's okay if you need a break." She gives you a reassuring smile, you blush at the contact. Frank rolls his eyes, clapping his hands.

    "Outstanding performance lovebirds, surely we don't need a break it's not that far." Sacrastically, he also shoots you a smile. Almost for a second, you could sense a genuine expression. But it was quickly masked up with irritation.
    You and Susie blush, slightly seperating before shooting a pleading look to the man.

    "Fine, we can stop here." Frank slaps his hand on his face, Joey just fist bumps him in return.

    "Nice, I was getting tired too anyways. I just didn't wanna bitch about it." Julie pushes back her hair, hiding it behind her hoodie. It was quite quiet now, everyone had found a spot to relax on.

    "Truth or Dare?" Frank puts his hand on his chin, faking a thought before responding Dare. Joey had asked Frank which he'd prefer.

    "Are we really starting this now?" Susie inquires, Julie shrugs.

    "Anything better to do?" She casts her glance back to the two actors, the players of the game.

    "Climb up that tree and land a backflip. Double dog dare you, and if you miss..." He thinks for a moment before continuing.
    "You owe me a date to any fast food restaurant I want."

    Frank snickered, glancing at you and Joey before he climbed up. Susie pulled out a Polaroid camera, smiling at the sight.

    Frank climbs up the tree, the oak wood dug into his skin as he stood upon the branch. While yes this wasn't too bad, someone could break a bone or two.

    "Do you guys normally do this?" You wonder, carefully looking towards Frank. He shoots you a wink before he jumps down, attempting to flip in the air.
    "Not really, but I like my audience."

    Susie gasps, clicking the camera immediately after. You glance at the photo coming out of the bottom, forgetting it takes time to form it. It was a Polaroid camera, and out started coming the film.

    "Oh shit, I think I just busted my ass." Frank rubs his back, limping his way forward to his friends. Julie bursts out laughing, Joey joined in.
    "Dude I taught you how to do those, that was terrible." He spoke, punching Frank in the shoulder. You stood there awkward, unable to really say anything.

    "Are you okay?" You question, staring at his arm. A few scratches or two perhaps from the twigs at the bottom. It didn't look serious but you couldn't help but ask.

    "Thanks for worrying, I'm fine." He shakes his head, shuffling his hand through your hair before you pull away.

    "How did it come out?" You turn to Susie.
    She held up the photo, waving it around for a few seconds. The picture began to form, it was pretty bad quality considering the only light came from the moon and the street lights down the hill.

    "I think this really captures you well." Mockingly handing the photo to Frank, his smile flattens.

    "I do not look that ugly while in pain do I?" Susie shakes her head, trying to comfort the boy in a jokingly mannor.

    "Hey Joey, Truth or Dare?" Joey turns around back to Frank, putting his chin up in a fake threatening mannor.
    "Dare, I ain't no chicken." He responds.
    Frank took a liking to that answer, taking a moment to speak.

    "I dare you to vandalize that store down the block." Jabbing his finger back, you look down to where he pointed at.

    It was a convince store, the one that Joey used to work at.

    "Isn't that the place that fired you?" Julie glances at him with a devious glint. Joey nods, taking a moment to agree to the dare. You and Susie exchange looks, both of you think of the same thing.

    "Why do you think I picked that?" Frank adds, tossing up his butterfly knife from his pockets.

    "Isn't that trespassing? What if we get caught?" She squeaks. Frank moves his direction to her, slinging his arm around her neck, pulling her down to meet with his eyes.

    "No worries, nothing will happen to you guys as long as I'm here." Susie ponders, looking up at you again.

    "That's too far, Joey don't do it." You say, stomping your foot into the dirt. Frank's attention turns to you, his expression was dark. Menacing even.
    "You don't need to be a party pooper Y/N, it'll be fine." Julie brushes off your remark, standing next to Frank in a defensive mannor.

    "You've been so good till now, it won't hurt. Promise." He holds out his hands, waiting for you to grab it.

    "Come on you guys, now you could really get arrested."

    "Joey c'mon we're waiting to see what you can do!"

    He balls up his fists, pumping it in the air. Joey snickered, nodding in return.

    Frank diggs through his bag, tossing out everyone an item before taking out one of his own.
    Joey had put on a bandana on, it was a new one you've never seen before. It had a skull design that covered most of his face, attached to another mask. The others followed. They had placed on their disguises, each one looked hand made.

    Even Susie had put it on, hesitantly.

    "Is that how it is? I mean what if someone's there, then what?"
    Reaching out for Julie's hand, you're stopped by a firm grip on your shoulder. It wasn't firm anymore, it was tight, becoming painful.

    Throwing your hand on the person, your face was twisted with anger and disappointment. Frank was not having any of your shananiganns.
    "Get your filthy hands off me right now, Morrison."

    His glare was even colder. Shoving you back with a hand, he slips on his mask. You notice it was poorly made, a white base with a smile was drawn on it. Julie's and his matched, even each had tiny holes inside of it for vision, how typical.

    "Don't call me by my last name," He growled.

    "Don't touch me then." You snap back, digging your feet into the ground.

    "If you don't want to join us, so be it. Don't get in the way of our shit, you got that?"
    He was once again inches away from your face, you could feel the heat crawling up your skin. Not sure if it was from anger or the flustered feeling you were getting, you take a step back.
    He pulled his mask down completely, his mouth was no longer in sight.

    You turn your face to the others, but they were already gone. Susie stood there, putting a finger up to say something. She was pulled away by Frank, not even resistant to his touch.

    Your heart hurt, they all had left. You take a moment to process what just happened.
    Why didn't they help out? Even if they wanted to go that wasn't cool to just let it happen.

    You weren't one to stand up for someone's BS.

    You glance down the snowy hill, the lights flickered from the distance as you see all of them gather near the back entry.
    Their figures disappearing near crawling around the building. Not making an appearance again.

    The snow was starting to fall again tonight, it blew across your vision. Your vision that was blurred in a few tears, you had a bad feeling about this. You couldn't let them get into trouble. Tears of anger and betrayal, but it was lived short.

    You burst into a sprint, holding onto your head. It hurt like hell, but what was more important is what was below. Turning the corner, you stop to see that the group had already made their way inside.
    The back door was unlocked luckily, so you could easily slip inside. The room was filled with shelves stocked with all types of assorted snacks, drinks, everything that a corner store would have.

    Hiding behind a shelf, you peak the corner for any sign of motion. Nothing.

    Lurking through the rest of the store, you notice a few things were spilled across the tiles. You were also trespassing, so you had to keep your guard up. But you also weren't bad.
    Taking a moment to pick up the dropped items, you hear yelling coming from the back room.

    Y/N was beyond terrified, her friend was about to be sent to jail for something she had no business doing. At least you assumed.
    You notice a man, whom you assumed to be the janitor, had caught Julie after closing time. His hand had a firm grasp over her.

    "You dirty kids always think you can do what you want." The man proceeds to pull out his phone, waving it in a threatening mannor.

    "You got it all wrong, I'll leave don't worry!" Julie weeps, holding her hands up in a surrendering motion. The older man shakes his head.
    Y/N looked around again, noticing that the others were hiding in the same room as her. They hid behind a shelf beside Julie, it was dim enough so they couldn't tell.

    "God damn teenagers, think they can do whatever they want!" The man had grabbed her hair, yanking it up so that the mask could faulter. He was even louder, sounding a bit more delusional then before.

    "I'm calling the police." With that, he had punched in the numbers. You were anxious, furious still, but anxious.
    It didn't help when out of nowhere, Frank had lashed out. Before the man could call, taking a knife from the seems of his jeans, he has charged at the janitor holding Julie.

    "What the-" the man began to scream, as the knife plunged into his back. Each squirm to desperately get the pain to stop. You slap your hands over your mouth, trying to not scream. It seems the others were in shock too, considering everyone else had froze under the pressure.

    And again, Frank dug in the knife. Stabbing him again, twisting the blade into the mans shoulder. He cries out for help, but nobody came.
    He simply kicked the guy in the stomach, in which he gasped in response. Blood pooled out his stomach from his organs, puddling around his form.

    Julie looked mortified for a moment, but it faded seconds after she hugged her savior.

    "Dude! You just killed a guy." Joey half-heartedly yells. You were too busy to focus your eyes, as more tears spilled from the corners of your face.
    Frank simply nodded, tossing the knife to Julie.

    "He was hurting her, of course I had to do something!" He responds back, turning back to Julie. She stared at the knife, almost happily in the moment, she burried the blade into the now seemingly fatigued man. His whines were barely audible. More blood gushed out his flesh, it was starting to stain Julie's shoes as well. You were mortified even, frozen, you could still hear him plead.

    Especially with how far you were.

    "Don't you pass out now," Frank crouched down, tapping his hands on his face. Julie passed the knife to Joey, pleased with the outcome.

    Joey paused for a moment before carrying on, slamming the blade into his stomach. You couldn't tell how he was feeling since the bandana covered his expressions, hell you couldn't tell with anyone. When it came to Susie however, she was hesitant in her stance.

    "We're in this together." Frank balls up his fists, turning to Julie. Frank kicks the workers stomach, rolling him over in an even more defenseless stance.

    She nodded, walking up to her best friend before whispering a quick sorry.
    Slowly walking up to the man, Julie gestured to his back.

    "This is deserved." She growls at the mostly dead corpse. Susie sighed before nodding her head. Gripping on the knife, she stood. Shaking, shivering under pressure. She wanted to cry but she couldn't.

    She dug one final push into the man before he gives in.

    Blood was practically everywhere.

    "I can't believe we actually did this." Susie mumbles, handing the knife back into her friends hand. She was shaking, but she couldn't tell if it was from fear or excitement.
    Definitely fear, couldn't be anything else.

    "Joey, I need you to get into the security footage and delete anything that involves us." Frank makes a thumb gesture to the backrooms.

    He nods, walking into the other room.

    "Susie and Julie, a little help cleaning this up?" He tosses them a few rags, gloves, and bottled cleaners he has gotten from another room, most likely the janitors closet.
    You couldn't see anything that was happening anymore, you eyes were blurred in hot tears. The fear factor was set high, as all your friends had just murdered someone.

    If you were caught, would they kill you too? Surely not.

    That moment was lived short.

    A notification buzzed in your ear, a ring echoing throughout the store.

    Everyone stopped what they were doing, freezing at the sound. Especially you, because that sound had come from your phones pocket.

    Quickly shutting it up, you crawl to a different location at a fast pace.

    "Shit! Did you check if we're not the only ones here?" You hear Joey call out, Frank immediately looked at Susie.

    "Go check out who's here, I'll help search." Frank reaches out to grab a pole from the ground, tossing the weapon to Susie. Both were armed at this rate, and Susie was shaking even more.
    You were screwed if you didn't leave, and you had to think fast.

    "We have a problem! Keep an eye out." Susie calls out to the others, earning silence in return.

    She couldn't get caught doing something so bad like this, she couldn't go to jail. It wasn't even her idea, so maybe this is for the better. Susie was livid.
    Susie and the others were searching for the intruder, and you were just about cornered.

    If you left, there was a good chance of getting caught trying but it was for the best.

    'if I stay, I'm for sure going to get caught and maybe turn into a hostage by all means.'
    You hoist yourself behind a corner of a locker freezer, shuffling behind an array of condiments stacked up on the metal tray.

    "I know you're here." A quiet voice called out, it was Susie's. You pause for a moment, holding your breath in tact as footsteps neared your hiding spot.

    Susie had a broken down metal pole in her hands, illuminating under the stores dimmed lights. It flickered, making it a bit harder to see.
    Susie stopped, turning a corner in hopes to find someone. Thankfully she went that direction into another room.

    Should you call the police?

    Your fingered hovered over the buttons, debating if you should proceed or not. Another voice called out in the distance.

    "Any luck? I'm just about done." Joey yells, peering out the security room to Julie's direction. She was almost done too, as most of the blood had been wiped away.
    "I don't think so, can you help me get this guy in the bag?" She jestures to a black garbage bag.

    You were about to try to crawl out of your space to the backdoor, but before you could move any further a sharp pain came to your head. 

    Stood there was Susie, who held the weapon dead in her hands.

    "Oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't know you followed us i though..." She trailed off completely panicked. Frank came into view with a slight chuckle, Susie's eyes dart to him as you'd collapsed to the floor. The bleeding was getting heavy, you were also getting dizzy.

    "Look who decided to stop by!" He opens his arms, engulfing you into a giant bear hug. You couldn't see his face anymore, so when you turned to meet his eyes.

    You scream, pushing away from the boy. His mask was splattered in blood. Susie held on to your arms in a defensive mannor, quickly checking for any extra injuries.

    Julie was already long gone with disposing the body somewhere you had no clue. Your vision began to fade as you saw who you assumed was Joey, speed walk into the same room as you all were in.

    "Is she okay?" He rushes to the side of you, but is gently pushed away by Frank.

    "She's out cold, she most likely saw us." He remarked irritated, glancing as Susie who was absolutely frozen in shock.

    "Thanks to little Susie over here, what should we do with her?" Joey butts in before he could suggest anything grim, offering we just return her home.
    "But she could tell on us!" Susie inquires, slipping her hands under her mask to chew at her nails.

    "Actually, here's an idea." Frank whispered a few words before turning to you.

    "Alright, I'll go do that right now." Joey soon exits the room back to where he'd been previously.

    "What's the plan?" She looks up into the boys eyes, wondering what would happen. Were they going to have to take her in? Can she go home?
    We could explain everything later.

    "You got good reaction time, Sues." He pats the girl on the head before picking up your now limp body, you were out cold. She really did a number on you.

    "Thanks..?" She trails off, feeling bad for accidentally attacking you. It was actually on purpose, but not directed to you.

    "Don't worry, we decided we'll just drop her off home." He sits his back up straight before turning to the back entry, where they'd came from earlier.

    "Oh! Can I come?" She cups her hands in an excited demeanor, hoping she could help take care of you.

    Frank snaps his head to the girl, slightly growling under his breath.

    "No Susie, you need to catch up with Julie and let her know. I'll be back soon." Without another word, he had exited the building. He didn't really feel bad in this case, it was serious after all.

    "Wow, I didn't expect her to actually hit you." He chuckles, placing you in the back seat of a car that was in a parking lot. After a few sparks of the wires, it revved to life.
    It was a silver Chevy, not seemingly new either.

    Most likely the janitors vehicle.

    The car ride was silent, no music was playing either way. Joey had sent him the address where she lived, so it wasn't long until your house came into view.

    "Wealthy much?" He snarks at himself, dragging your body around his back.

    Thankfully he didn't have to break in considering you had your keys on you. Successfully unlocking the door, Frank made his way through the halls in search of your room.

    "Not this one, not this one, bathroom? How many doors do you have." Opening another door, he had finally found your room. It was still slightly messy, really messy. There was still crumbs on the floor, clothes, and other things he couldn't bother to care for.

    "Fucking Christ it's more messy then Joey's car." He tosses you on the bed, you stir from your slumber for a moment.

    Your eyes meet with Frank's, halfway asleep you spoke.

    "Frank? What are you doing here?" You question intrigued, you had a faint memory problem. To add, you were too tired to care to think.

    "Dropping you off, you fell asleep." He tucked you into bed, making a smile to your direction.

    "Thank you then." Your hand makes it's way to the mask that sat on top of his head, pulling it over his face.
He froze.

"Nice cosplay." You compliment, your hand rested on his head moments before you had passed out of exhaustion. Or maybe blood loss from earlier, Frank had patched you up a bit in the car.

"Yeah, nice cosplay..." He trailed off, clenching your keys in his hands. It could be useful around sometime.

Frank eventually left the house, driving his way back to the store he was at earlier. Surely they were ready for travel, as they'd planned to bury the body somewhere in the woods.

His phone rings, the deafening ring irritated the man. Picking it up, he groans.

"Where the hell are you? You're taking a bit long, we've been long done." It was Julie, on the other end of the phone she was examining her nails. It was painted a vibrant red, matching the hue of her personality.
Julie sighs, turning to Susie and Joey who stood side by side.

"He'll be here in five, get ready." She shoes them off, both gathering whatever items they needed for the trip.

Joey was feeling guilty, almost even more than Susie. But it didn't matter anyways, they couldn't get into trouble now.

They were just too good at it.

    17 min avg

    3911 words excluding this

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86 3 1
Imagine you, a innocent woman, is thrusted a world of you've to survive in being hunted like a animal. Not just you but some others people you never...
1.1K 48 16
"I felt his hands trail down to my hips, pulling us closer than before." A Jake Park x Reader Warning: Gore, Smut, Language Playlist used for story a...
12K 258 24
Not long after you kill your entire family for shunning you away from Society, you awake in a strange place, with people like you, a strong, bloodthi...
528K 10.2K 37
Do you ever just play Dead By Daylight and think to yourself, "dang, I wish I could date this person. Too bad they're a fictional character" or, "hol...