Seducing Mr. JEON [ Jinkook]...

By moonseokjinlovesyou

[Completed] Seokjin is on mission of seducing Jeon Jungkook 💜 More

characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14.
15.
16.
17.
18
19.
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45

29

2.6K 242 21
By moonseokjinlovesyou

There are dramatic changes after that concert night, that's how Hoseok tells but Seokjin doesn't feel it's to the extent dramatic yeah, there are some changes like Jungkook hangs out with them more, and their hideout is open for him too, they get to know Jungkook have fucking high tolerance for alcohol which reminded them of Yoongi, Jungkook is a foodie like Seok-jin, he doesn't like animation doesn't know shit about different candies which offended Seokjin and Jimin but he is good at catching insects which is so HOT of him.

And now....he became a part of their close friend circle again, he even talked with Taehyung when he video-called them into the group. And that dramatic part of what Hoseok tells is, that it seems Seokjin smiles more at Jungkook's nonsense jokes and his standard for jokes is becoming low also he doesn't curse at Jungkook unless it's about his abs ( now they work together for extra information). And especially he keeps leftovers in the fridge for Jungkook most of the time it's eaten by Hoseok while teasing him. So yeah... That's all.

It's been already 2 months everything...hmm... whatever changed.

" My dad will soon abandon me, oh god!! "

" My dad is counting days, Seok-jin. we both going to be poor people overnight, that's why I told you we will buy some more shoes and watches and also some necessary house stuff. We should use the fullest who knows when we will get to touch our black cards again "

Hoseok is not exaggerating, getting a black card is not easy. If they start working their ass off from now on they might take 20 years or something.

Seokjin sighed dramatically, his father thinks modeling does not work for the CEO's son and Seokjin is doing it only to shame him. He is comparing him and Jungkook, he expects him to be like Jungkook but he is not, because he has never been interested in ruling. His dad's head is too thick to understand.

And coming to Hoseok, his dad thinks Hoseok is selling their dignity on the road by dancing, who is going to tell them he is worshipping art, he is so fucking happy in what he is doing.

" You two stop it, nothing going to happen like that. They might cause a scene but abandonment is something too much, it's also a matter of dignity for them "

Jimin, the good boy of his parents, the best boy for their parents spoke. How he can understand when he is nothing but perfect?

" If it happens then you should allow us to use your black card, the wait may be that by that time you would have been married Jungkook, so it makes you have  a double card, good no worries."

Hoseok spoke as they got down the escalator. Their shopping bags suddenly felt heavy, Jin wanted to throw them somewhere. It's been a while since Jimin came back from his trip and he looked a little changed maybe it's his short hair or the nevermind tattoo on his chest, he didn't even talk about it before getting it, it's not like he should inform everything but you know that best friend privilege.

" Oh yeah, no worries, Jungkook is kind of sugar daddy I feel "

Jimin laughed and it irked Seokjin as if they were disrespecting Jungkook, it's not a bad word or something, Jungkook might feel proud hearing it.....from Jimin.

" Yeah, remember when we did research on him initially, all his photos were so hot, his body proportion and bank balance are perfect for him to call sugar daddy, God his biceps I thought he does have interest in modeling or lifting things "

" He does have things for lifting..... "

That made them slow down, Hoseok turned to Seokjin raising his brows and indicating to continue, Would it be okay if Seokjin told Jungkook to lift him twice on his shoulder when he refused to go for coffee after work?? I mean he enjoyed it, it's not out of force, you know that bros teasing bros kind of.....

"- I feel too"

Seokjin ended the conversation, thank god Hoseok's attention is always short span as his attention drifted to the bag the lady carrying beside them, he is now browsing it to buy, seokjin knows.

His phone beeped twice, making him look at the screen.

Spiderkook :

"Jin Hyung, you are looking tired " √√

Seokjin looked up in the search for Jungkook, he missed a shopping date with them as he had a meeting that might have profited him millions.

When he spotted Jungkook in the middle of the people who were waving at them with bright smiles on their faces Seokjin's legs felt light, as if they were automatically moving fast as if they drank glucose.

" Jungkook.....came "

That made Hoseok and Jimin look at the entrance and all of them started walking towards him, but no one expected some accident to happen there, out of all the places in the mall. Some are fixing up the issue, Jungkook swear to sue all the fucking people who don't know how to give their customers safety when he ran towards Seokjin to pull him before getting a hit from the flex which fell from the 4th floor.

Seokjin panted in his arms, looking too scared. Jungkook won't hesitate to burn the whole place.

" Seokjin I am here, look at me. You are fine. Completely fine"

All Seokjin could hear was the ringing sensation in his ears. It's so nauseous, and he doesn't want to go back to have those flashbacks, he got cured. His doctor told him he was cured. No...no he doesn't want to experience it again. Seokjin looked at his hands they were trembling, oh god no... this is how it all started for him.

The fear, sleepless nights, the uneasiness for the whole day, the feeling of living a normal life, counting days of not having flashbacks....no he doesn't want it...he doesn't -

"Seok-jin, look at me.."

" Jin, should we take you to the hospital...can you breathe-"

" Jin baby, what's happening talk to us...look at us we are all here "

Seokjin can hear some voices in the distance, but the ringing voice is taking over everything making him sick and he doesn't want to go to the hospital.

Seokjin nodded, breathing in and out while laying their head on Jungkook's chest. Thanks to Jungkook he covered his arms around Seokjin, pulling him more into his chest reducing the sound and light. It helped him a little. Before he knew it he got lifted into the air, Jungkook's hand was hooked under his knees and another below his shoulder, he understood that Jungkook was carrying him in bridal style.

Seokjin felt an intense headache when he opened his eyes, he felt disoriented for a few seconds before getting where he was. It's their hideout, thanks to his friends for bringing him here, if his parents had seen him in that state they would have commented how weak he is which is the last thing he can take today.

Oh, Jungkook carried him here. He had seen him in that state. Seokjin squeezed his eyes, his fingers curled in his hair, God how he would have looked. A scared puppy? Why does Seokjin get startled so easily!!? he doesn't remember anything that happened back then, but still, he can see the images in a blur, he avoids the crackers and any loud sounds, and his unnecessary fear when he is traveling at night all make him weak. He wants to be strong.

" Hey-"

Seokjin was startled and screamed as he heard a voice beside him.

" Oh I am so sorry Hyung, I am so.....sorry...I scared you. Are you fine........do you need water -"

Seokjin shook his head while curling himself on the couch. He is really weak as his dad says.

" Hyung, I prepared soup for you. Jimin and Hoseok Hyung went to get some groceries for us to cook something delicious for the night. You have to give me the highest mark for my cooking okay.."

Jungkook is trying hard to make Seokjin feel normal.

" Hyung, can I touch you...is that okay??"

Seokjin nodded again without lifting his ducked head between his legs. Jungkook took a seat beside him, carefully not wanting to startle him again, his hands moved slowly first on the arms then they caressed smoothly on his back. Maintaining rhythm made Seokjin breathe easily.

" I am here okay, everything is okay. You had good sleep, do you know you snore when you are in deep sleep ?"

Seokjin shook his head, he looked at Jungkook

" No...I don't snore, you are lying "

" You caught my lying ass, you are always so smart Hyung"

" I am not....i....it's just...why do I have to get startled so much to the extent of passing out there? It's not like anything fell on me..but....i...why I am so weak?? I don't want to....but-"

" Everybody got startled Hyung, when I saw that flex falling I felt my heart stop for a minute. The experience was shit Hyung"

" Were Hoseok and Jimin also got startled??"

" Hmm, everybody there gasped when they saw what happened, Hoseok Hyung screamed like anything"

Everyone got scared, and Seokjin got scared just like others. It's the same response from others too, seokjin felt better. He is not that weak. He got cured.

" Were you also scared??"

" Hyung,......I got scared to death "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 3.6K 32
[ completed] The story in which Jungkook hates Seokjin so much that he ends up kissing him❤️
44K 3.9K 25
[ completed] Nothing but a cliche story of lovers to ex-lovers to enemies to friends to friends with benefits to lovers. ❤️
14K 808 34
jikook
44.7K 2.2K 19
When Jungkook is involved in a car accident, some tests are done and they find out he has lost some of his memory, though he remembers being in BTS b...