-Cat and Bat- [OLD BOOK]|| Af...

By Ferni_is_N0rmal

[OLD, SECOND BOOK, BADLY WRITTEN (?)] Smajor/Scott, the vampire meets Solidarity/Jimmy for the first time in... More

✨A/N✨
xX-MIDNIGHT ROMANCE-Xx
*- A MOONLIGHT DATE-*
+-'CHEATING'-+
/-I FORGIVE YOU-\
...UNEXPECTED OCCURRENCE...
(-WORRYING-)
=*B!RTH*=
✨EXPLINATION✨
...#WHO KN3W KIDS CAN HAVE A N1GHTM4R3#...
...*JUST A N1GHTMAR3?*...
~*?SCHOOL TO CAUGHT¿*~
.-*IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON...*-.

|-TROUBLES-|

1.2K 23 8
By Ferni_is_N0rmal

Chapter 2
Jimmy's POV:
In the morning I loved the feeling of Scott's presence near me, I felt him kiss me on the forehead and I purred happily, he hugged me and smiled softly, I opened my eyes slowly and blinked a couple off times, "Awake?" Scott asked me, "Yeah..." I purred, I yawned and then kissed him on the cheek, I felt my whiskers twitch in happiness as he rubbed my cheek softly, I giggled and then sat up, he then laid on top off me and looked at me with love in his blood-red coloured eyes...
"You're adorable, Jimmy~" he whispered to me, I purred and licked his hair softly, since humans couldn't purr, he only giggled at the feeling of my tongue licking him.

"Happy?" I whispered to him, he nodded and closed his eyes, I giggled since he was on top of me and I should have got him off me, but I didn't, I liked his comfort more than I should've, I started licking his hair again until I heard the doorbell ring/rang, I got up and kissed Scott's head, he smiled and kept on resting for a while, I opened the door too see 'Sausage, and... his NEW origin??
"Hi 'Sausage, what happened?" I asked him, "Oh, yeah, about that, I kind of fell and ummm..." he looked lost for a second and shocked his head violently, "Anyway, I've come to ask you if you would like to join the afterlife guardians!!" he smiled to me, I felt my ears prick up and my tail relax a bit more, "I would love to! Although, by any chance is it okay if I have a... boyfriend?" he looked a bit sad at what I said and looked away, "What's wrong 'Sausage? Did I say something that might've upset you?" I asked him, I don't know why but he looked more angry and hurt than normally, "No... It's just that, I-I like you Jimmy!" he said the last part quickly and kissed me on the forehead and quickly looked away, I felt stunned, to shocked to move, until I heard Scott's voice come out from the doorway, "What." he gave me a stern look and I shook my head, "IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!! ME AND 'SAUSAGE ARE JUST FRIENDS! I PROMISE!" I felt so bad for shrieking that out loud and felt 'Sausage's arms wrap around me, "What are YOU doing here?" he looked angry at Scott now, I pushed his hands of me and stumbled back, Scott looked mad but didn't threaten him, he spoke calmly to him instead, "Me and Jimmy are together, you know? As in a relationship~" he looked at me and kissed me on the cheek, I giggled and kissed him back, "Oh, sorry about that 'Jim and... Scott..." I don't know why but it seemed as if Mythical Sausage didn't like Scott to much, "It's alright," Scott smiled at him, 'Sausage looked surprised at what Scott said, I was confused but I didn't want to be annoying.

"Bye 'Sausage!" I waved goodbye to him and he waved back to me and Scott, when I closed the door I turned to look at Scott, he smiled cutely at me and kissed me on the lips, I kissed him back and let go, "Babe?" I asked Scott, he looked a little bit confused but replied anyway, "Yes whiskers?" He smiled at me, "Why was 'Sausage mad at you when he saw you?" I asked him, what? I'm just curious! "Oh umm, well, when I was turned into a vampire I met Sausage and well... it wasn't the great of starts 'cause I was the one that, 'got rid' of his first life..." he bit his bottom lip and backed away, I grabbed his arm, he looked very worried, I looked at him with a 'neutral' look, "Don't worry Scott! It will be fine!" I smiled at him, he hugged me tightly and I hugged him back.
"I love you, Jimmy..." he giggled to me, "Me to, Scott!" I giggled to him as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for reading this chapter!! <3
Also, there might be NSFW/SMUT in future chapters so yeahhhh...
Bye!!
✨❤️🧡💛💚💙💜✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 58 34
Starting before the events of empires smp s1. Following Xornoth, Scott and Jimmy.
3.6K 174 18
A highschool Empires AU with some other people in there. Wither husbands centric because there isn't enough of them. Ships included: Wither husbands(...
2.2K 76 4
The idea of origins Scott being the reborn of empires Scott. With flower husbands of course with Tubbo and Tommy shenanigans.
17.5K 332 18
an Empeirs smp Flower Husbands fanfiction All Characters belong to there rightful owners Credits to Pinterest for every image I find =]