Linked {Meliodas x Reader}

By Niya029

"๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘“ ๐‘Ž ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘™ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘œ๐‘“๐‘“๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๏ผŽ" ๐‘†๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž... More

Chapter 1-Unfriendly Greeting
Chapter 2-Arrangements and Agreements
๐‘ƒ๐ฟ๐ธ๐ด๐‘†๐ธ ๐‘…๐ธ๐ด๐ทโ€ผ๏ธ
2.1- Romance and Hostility
2.2- I'd Die For You
Chapter 3-Mating Process
Chapter 3.1- Don't Let Me Go
Chapter 3.2- Trails and Tribulations
Chapter 3.3- Home is Where the Heart Is
Chapter 4-The Wedding Bells Have Rung
Chapter 5-The Night Our Souls Conjoined
Chapter 5.1-Less Than an Enemy
Chapter 6- The Future is Forever Changed
Chapter 6.1- Despicable Plan
Chapter 7- The Sins United
Author's Note
Chapter 8- What Lies Ahead
Chapter 9- New Beginnings, Another Adventure
Chapter 11- Advancing Towards The End
Chapter 12- Obstacles

Chapter 10- Situation Arises

645 30 37
By Niya029

Suggestive/Sensitive themes ahead!(small)

+ Third Person Point of View +
———————————-

Diane focuses her attention on Gowther, not needing him to escape her sight after his stunt. Having to choose between facing her teammate or saving others from his unexplained attack, she's picking the latter.

"Gowther, if you keep this up, we're going to have an issue here! I'd hate to get the Merlin or Captain involved, hell, even Y/N" Diane warned him, narrowing her eyes as her friend.

Gowther's brows furrow in frustration at her words and thought about it for a second, "I admit that would be annoying...so in that case," Gowther summons his sacred treasure, Twin Bow Herritt, and crosses his arms, "as of the others... I'll dispose of you quickly and deal with everyone else later."  he says, threateningly.

"Sacred treasure, Double Bow Harllitt. Along with a blackout!" He announces, spreading his arms out to send his attack outward. An enormous-sized black sphere grew from where Gowther stood, growing in size and reaching out into parts of the town. The sphere eventually fades away, surely its size caught many residents's attention.

"What...What did you do?" Diane questions, removing her arms from shielding her face. Was the attack a fluke? Was she harmed?

Diane looked around seeing those who were witnessing their argument, Guila and Zeal included, unconscious, lying on the ground. "What happened? What did you do to everyone Gowther?!"

"I've rendered all living things unconscious within a three-mile radius from where I am standing whose spirit level is less than 400," he stares at Diane, no remorse on his face as he continues, "In the end...all memories are simply just information. Nothing to just create and delete. But I do wish to find what's beyond that...about emotions."

"Mee too...I don't know why, but I have forgotten about the ones I made with King," Diane breathes, sadness in her voice, "Somehow they slipped through my fingers...! And I'll never forgive myself for that...not ever!"
"But I got them back...! Because they were carved deeply into my heart! Nothing could erase them! If you think memories are something you can change Gowther, then you got another thing coming!!" Diane yells, the waterworks coming back up.

The frustration the teammates felt towards one another was growing, and their actions becoming more and more hostile.

"Incomprehensible," Gowther says, charging towards Diane, bright pink arrows forming in his hands. Diane copies his movements, charging towards Gowther as well.

Getting into a stance, Diane moves quickly and sends out numerous rock pillars toward Gowther who hovers in the air.

Meanwhile in Camelot...

Since the thunderous shaking that was heard throughout Liones, no one knew what was to come from the tremor. But I can say...

The last thing you expect is a giant, rock monster standing outside your castle, threatening to cause terror and destruction amongst your citizens and knights.

A giant beast, known to demons as an Albion, but unknown to other races, stood over the kingdom of Camelot. Led by King Arthur, he stood there, shuddering at the sight but quickly composed himself as he pointed his sword outward.

"Knights and apprentices, you must evacuate and protect the people of the kingdom right away!" Arthur commands, his voice booming as his knights yell. "Yes sir!" they say proudly.
.
.
.
.
.

+ Y/N's Point of View +

After the sudden flash of light that appeared over the Kingdom of Liones, Meliodas, Merlin and I rushed over to find its source. This was frustrating but I guess there isn't a dull moment when the sins are around.

"I knew some shit was going to turn up eventually, hell, of all the damn people, it just HAD to be Gowther." I groan, running beside the two, "Ko le ṣe nik yii soke."
(Can't make this shit up.)

My feet pattered against the paths, rocky and granite terrain kicking up beneath our feet as we traversed. As we turned a corner, we could see Elizabeth unconscious on the ground.

"Elizabeth!" Meliodas yelled out. I watched as he ran over to the unconscious girl, stopping in my tracks as I felt my body go rigid. Merlin looked back at me, her eyes narrowing at my sudden demeanor but I nodded, assuring her I was fine.

"This is most definitely Gowther's work..." I sigh, walking up to them as I shake off my surprised shock. Merlin silently agreed, reaching to give my shoulder a soft squeeze.

'Merlin's independent but she's most def a girl's girl.' I thought.

"Elizabeth!...Elizabeth...!" Meliodas yells, trying to gain the girl's attention and get her conscious again. I could see worry in his eyes as he shook her, "Snap out of it!"

I press my lips together, furrowing my brows as I watch the scene.

'One moment you're saying she won't come on the journey, the next you're nearly worried about her dying. But you said to be you can't risk having her die so you'll distance yourself and that'll be it.'

Flashback....

I cross another item off the list I made as I stuff the contents in one of the satchels I held in my hold. Appreciating my work, and responsibility, I head off to another shop that's needed. I offered to pay for some of the supplies Meliodas needed with the coins I had on me.

"Y/N" Meliodas called, running up behind me as he wrapped his arm loosely around my waist, "I got everything you've told me to, what's the next stop?" He asked.

I chuckle and nod my head in a specific direction, "The Ale and Wine shop, les' go" I say, walking inside.
We both greeted the shop owner, heading towards the ale aisle first as I began to scout out how many Vanya Ale bottles we'd need.

"With this inventory, we'll be in stock for months! I appreciate your help N/N" he sighs, rubbing my head. I feel my face heat up as I turn my head away, pretending to be harsh although his actions pulled at my hearts' strings.

"Yeah, yeah whatever," I say playfully, pausing my words, "Are you adamant about not bringing Elizabeth?" I questioned, making him freeze as he grabbed another brand of ale.

Silence hit us as we grabbed our stock, moving to the wine aisle as per my request to have it in the tavern. Meliodas had an empty look but nodded as he sighed, "Yeah, I am."

I pressed my lips together, feeling certain emotions swirl in my stomach as I thought over what to answer.

"Ṣe o da ọ loju?" I asked him, picking up some red and white wine. Meliodas peers at me, probably spotting the hint of desperation and want I had in my eyes. Meliodas smiled softly, brushing a loose strand of hair behind my ear as he opened his mouth to speak.

"O da mi loju," he answers. "I can't risk her dying, I'm willing to distance myself and carry on with my life."
.
.
.

'All men do is fucking lie...' I thought, crossing my arms.

Maybe I'm being harsh. Ha.

It was almost as if Meliodas could hear my thoughts, as he quickly turned to look at me as those words passed my mind. I could see an apologetic look in his eyes as he shook Elizabeth's unconscious body more.

This girl has this dude on a leash.

Elizabeth finally begins to stir awake and become conscious, "S-Sir Meliodas?" She questions, shocked by his appearance as she sits up from lying on the ground.

Before Meliodas could respond, I stepped in poking her head gently to have her look at me as well, "Merlin and I are here too, Eliza. Ya' breathin'?" I questioned.

I could hear Merlin snicker a little at my bluntness as I removed my hand, placing it up on my hips and smiling slightly her way.

"Thank goodness, you're awake. Are you hurt?" Melidoas asks her, panicked. I rolled my eyes, looking at nothing in particular.

"I'm okay, but what am I doing here?" she wonders.

'Does homegirl not know what she was doing? Was she always this damn dense?'

I sigh, taking over seeing as Meliodas was too busy making puppy dog eyes, "Gowther used his magic and made everyone in the kingdom unconscious with Blackout. You just so happen to be caught in his damn attack. But lucky enough, it won't have lasting effects on you from what I'm familiar with. His hardheaded ass, he needs his ass whooped..." I explained to her. She relaxed and that satisfied me a little, but not for my sake, it was simply for Meliodas.

Why do I care?

She gasped realizing the severity of the situation, "It's terrible! Sir Gowther and Diane are...!"

Back to Diane and Gowther- Third Person

Gowther hovers in the air, watching the barrage of attacks coming his way from Diane before sending bright arrows to rain down and destroy her rock pillars and attack.

Diane flawlessly twirls out of the way, avoiding each of his attacks, having no scratches just residue from the dust and dirt being kicked up by the impacts. Diane narrows her eyes upwards at Gowther, disapprovingly, as she comes to a swift stop.

"Strength...950...as expected as you're from the Giant race. But even in your human size, you come close to the Captain in physical abilities but far from Y/N," Gowther says, cussing at him for comparing his comrades, "Still, it seems I'm overmatched without a sacred treasure." Gowther charges up his double bows, spreading his arms outwards.

Diane summons her two rock dolls that she familiarized herself with as a child. "Filler and Roast!" She calls out as they arise from the ground, their bodies mimicking zombies. The figures shoot from the ground, appearing next to Gowther within seconds.

"Go!" Diane commands, the dolls moving to attack. Gowther grunts, moving to retaliate quickly, "Alright! Sacred Treasure, Double Bow Harlitt!" Gowther moves, penetrating the Fillet and Roast with an arrow, "Hijack!" he announces, taking control of their 'lifeless' bodies.

Diane has had enough, anger was coursing through her veins as she jumped up from her spot on the ground, leaving behind a crater. "That's enough! Snap the fuck out of it! And come to your senses!" Diane punches through Fillet and Roast who aim to attack her, destroying them in one hit.

Gowther, realizing what was to come, presented his weapons toward Diane as they made their way and collided with one another.

A bright ball of light blinded those who could see around Liones, causing temporary blindness in them all.

A bright flash narrowed down the location of where Diane and Gowther were.
.
.
.
.
.
.

+ Meliodas' Point of View +

"Diane...Diane. Diane, are you alright?" I asked as I brought her into consciousness. Y/N squatted down by her side, soothing her head by rubbing her back in circles.

She always had that motherly instinct to her...

The fight had cleared out a good chunk of the town, leaving nothing but broken buildings and debris.

'Another damn bill to pay, being a captain is fucking expensive...ti rẹ nik yi.'  I thought, sighing. (...tired of this shit.)

"Captain...Y/N... I didn't think to see you two here...Merlin you too."  She winces, her body in pain from Gowther and her attack colliding. I could see out of the corner of my eye Gowther sitting against the wall. His head was held down in shame, Merlin standing in front of him, preventing him from escaping.

Y/N's eyes followed where I was looking and she stopped her actions to march over Gowther, "N/N wait." I started but she shot me a side glare and continued, standing in front of the doll.

"Gowther, do you have any damn idea what you did? Please tell me you have some sort of idea you nearly killed your damn teammate, and fucked with the minds of innocent people. Gowther we don't do that, you know better." Y/N began scolding him, like a mother did to her child, pointing her finger in his face. The veins on the side of her head were bulging as she let it in on him, cussing him out.

Merlin and I stayed silent as she gripped his shirt, looking down at him, "Just explain yourself."

"Please, just lock me up away from everyone," Gowther responds, keeping his face down from Y/N as she stares into his soul. I could understand why, she cherishes those close to her and you don't wanna get on her bad side, ever.

Diane and Y/N were close, two people who always needed each other and who helped each other. Knowing what Diane meant to her, Y/N went into protective mode.

I didn't need to stop her antics because despite her frustration, I knew she wouldn't harm Gowther, probably slap him.

"Lock you up...give you the easy way out? Hell no! What the hell you think this is Gowther? You have some shit to fix." Y/N yelled, forcing him up on his feet.

Gowther frowns as he looks at Y/N as the rest of us watch, myself scratching my head in curiosity. "Hurry, before I cease being myself." He warned although it sounded more like a threat or a promise.

Y/N's eyes flashed with temptation as she heard Gowther's words, "Are you threatening me, let's go then, boy. Try me." She growled, rolling her shoulders back. That's when I moved to step in, knowing it wasn't going to be talking the more I stayed silent. "N/N, that's enough. Merlin, me, and Y/N will talk later." I said, putting my foot down as I pulled the woman away, gently grabbing her forearm.

Y/N grunted in response, still having a hold on her arm, while Merlin nodded, "Of course..." she said.

"Return their memories Gowther." I commanded him.
.
.
.
The group and I watched over as Gowther worked to restore Guila and Zeal's memories, respectively. Guila gasps as she gains a recollection of what occurred up to this specific moment.

Guila winced as she took hold of her head, facing Gowther after gaining some composure. "Why did you alter my memories?!" She hisses, anger taking over her expression.

"I meant you no harm." Gowther says emotionlessly.

"Girl, you don't know me. But please lay his ass out." Y/N says, rolling her eyes at Gowther's "reasoning".

Guila was about to open her mouth to yell towards Gowther once more before coming to another realization, "Zeal?! Zeal!" she sighed, hurrying to her brother who sat on the ground. She was on the verge of tears now, holding him tight.

Zeal begins to stir as Guila whispers his name through her cry, reaching out and holding her, "Sister..." He whispers.

"I've already restored his memories as well." Gowther hums.

"Zeal, please forgive me." she begs him.

We all watch the scene unfold, standing in the middle as things go on. Y/N was to my right as Elizabeth was on my left, making me feel a little suffocated. My feelings towards these two...

I couldn't explain it.

Gowther eventually leaves Guila as she comforts her brother, standing in front of me with nothing to say, not one ounce of shame on his face.

Y/N gave him one more judgemental stare before heading over to Guila to apologize for Gowther's behavior and also reassure the Holy Knight.

"I just can't believe how awful I was to Zeal." Guila explains, Y/N rubbing her back. "Of course not hun, that's your family. But it wasn't your fault that you were manipulated. Both times in your life. Don't blame yourself Guila. Meliodas told me a little about you."

Guila looks at Y/N with a small smile, appreciating her words I supposed.

"But I meant you no harm!" Gowther yells, sounding a little too proud for anyone's liking.

"You idiot!.." I yell, slapping him on the back of the head. Diane crosses her arms, looking away from him.

"Don't be dumb Gowther..."Y/N growls, giving him a warning and a death stare as she faces us.

"I apologize." He simply says. "If I had one, I'd say I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart." He continues. "I shouldn't have manipulated your mind..trying to find what love was, I betrayed the trust you had for me.."

"The truth is, I shouldn't blame you for this.." Guila starts, surprising me, "Because of my weakness, I made mistakes that can't be undone...and yet, I didn't deserve it, and even if they were false memories you tried to save me." She says, "Besides, they weren't all made up, you showed me some of my real memories. Like my father, Dale.." she stands up and smiles towards Gowther, "I want to thank you for remembering my father. Goodbye." She finishes and walks away.

"I got dumped." Gowther sighs.

"That's all you had to get from that, come on Gowther.." Y/N sighs, shaking her head. "You need some damn lessons. And self-control. Do you what me to start kicking your ass?" she asks, making the rest of us giggle.

"Preferably not, judging by your spirit score, you could easily beat me if you tried seriously." Gowther robotically says.

Y/N huffs and smiles, wrapping her arm around Gowther, "As long as you know, just don't do no stupid shit like that again, 'kay?" She nods. Gowther nods back, patting Y/N's head and letting it rest there for a bit before pulling away, "oh, 'kay" he responded.

"What's all the commotion about?" A voice I'm familiar with questions. I hum, knowing the person has no intentions of harming us unless needed.

Everyone turns around to be faced with Slader, standing upon a piece of debris, a member of the Roars of Dawn, a Holy Knight saved and named by King Bartra himself.

+ Y/N's Point of View +

"And who the fuck are you? Some fashion wannabe?" I asked out loud, getting slapped on the head by Meliodas. "What the hell?! It was a genuine question asshole!" I growled, turning to him.

Meliodas ignores me and simply throws me over his shoulder, landing on my feet facing away from him.

'Oh, homeboy wants to play, huh?'  I thought, biting my lips. Diane chuckles and grabs my shoulders as she looks at me, "Don't bite too hard Y/N, you don't wanna make yourself bleed again." she sighs, rubbing my shoulders to try and relax me.

"Slader, perfect timing...I have a rather urgent favor to ask you." Merlin speaks gaining Slader's attention. Meliodas raised a hand as I relaxed into Diane's shoulder massage, making me sleepy.

"That dude doesn't take orders unless it's from the King himself!" Meliodas says, shrugging his shoulders. He was adamant about giving up as he turned away until Slader spoke up, "Your wish is my command." he said, jumping down from the rock debris he stood on.

"And I stand corrected." Meliodas says, making me snort, "You fucking know it all, now look at ya Mel." I laugh, making him roll his eyes and jab me in my side. "Fuck off!" I growl.

"Heya masked man, Slader, does Merlin have some sort of dirt on you?" I questioned, hopping over to him, oblivious to who he is as a person. My questions were answered as Slader swung his weapon at me. I dodged, jumping up and balancing on top of his weapon, "Well you're not very friendly, now are ya' Slader." I grin, bearing my sharp canines.

"You're the demon from the ceremony. You're still lurking here I see." He spat, hatred in his voice. I laugh, it never amazes me how humans get so easily upset. "I see I met one of the many who dislike my kind. I'm so sorry, but I didn't do shit to you. I was a Holy Knight myself for this Kingdom until those of your race fabricated a bullshit story to kick us out." I rolled my eyes as I jumped off his weapon, flipping back onto the ground in front of him.
Slader was silent at my words, knowing it was the truth as the Sins were now deemed heroes rather than traitors. "Even still, I'm willing to help you guys. For Bartra and keeping Britannia safe. But don't get me wrong, I don't like people too easily." I shrug, placing my hands on my hips.

"Y/N! You can't just go around provoking people!" Diane yelled, "Yea! Slader serves under my Father, he's very caring and protective!" Elizabeth, who I had forgotten was here, spoke out.

I sucked my teeth, "Says who? I can say whatever the hell I want."

Slader hums, chuckling as I turn my attention back to him, "I like you. You're feisty. Plus, anyone who vows to protect the King is good as a friend to me" Slader says. Diane and Elizabeth are starstruck as I clap my hands together, going up to shake his, "Glad that's settled then!"

"Either way, back to what I was saying...don't be absurd, "The dazzling display Lady Merlin put on, breaching an impregnable barrier to save the King. It gave me goosebumps..." Slader speaks with admiration as he walks up to Merlin, "Please, allow me to call you my Elder sister."

"Call me whatever you want." Merlin smirks, feeding into Slader's attention.

I furrow my brows as I go back to stand by Meliodas, "What kind of sex scene is this..." I ask, pursing my lips.

Meliodas smirks my way, wiggling his brows, "How about I make one with you?" he asks, making my face flare up. I slapped him, walking away as I covered my face.

"Worth it..." I heard him say.

–Timeskip brought to you by Usher Satoru–

The group, Elizabeth and Slader included, all returned to the tavern to discuss the next part of the journey.

I sat up on the bar next to Gowther...well his true form that is.

Merlin specifically asked Slader to guard Gowther while we were going to be away on a mission. Using Absolute Cancel, Merlin was able to return Gowther to his true form, a doll.

But that wasn't all.

Merlin said Gowther was created by a great magician years ago, and for whatever reason, that stuck with me and thinking about it. I felt as if I knew Gowther, or at least felt like I did. Of course, I knew of him, he was my teammate...but the feeling I had right now was like... ancient.

The team began talking about things that I had begun to drown out purposely, I was tired, to say the least, and while demons usually don't get tired, I felt the need to rest oddly. Ever since confronting Gowther's rampage, I couldn't help but feel like a sudden weight was on my shoulders.

"I'm going to get some fresh air." I said, interrupting them as I stood up, moving towards the front door. I could see some worried looks but focused on my destination.

"Lady Y/N, are you okay?" Elizabeth asked, standing up. Diane followed suit, "Yea Y/N, you don't look so well."

I cleared my throat, turning around as I faced them, seeing Meliodas was ready to get up, "I promise I'm fine, just tired and I haven't gotten a chance to just rest my eyes." I chuckled, although I was lying through my teeth.

I exited quickly, feeling uneasy.

Something's wrong.

I looked up at the sky, watching the clouds move slowly, the sun shining bright. The sounds of birds chirping almost relaxed me as I took a seat in front of the Tavern's door, letting out a deep breath.

Nature sounded peaceful when it was calming, Diane's lucky she could bond with the Earth because if it was me? I'd probably let the ground swallow me whole and stay in there and rest for eternity.

"A few fucking minutes won't hurt..." I say, laying on my back and allowing my fatigue to take over.

My mind wandered off into my deep thoughts, subconsciously taking over my mind as I let my body finally relax after hours.

Maybe it was a bad idea.

"And I won't take it for granted. It's going to be us together always, and forever always."

What is this...?

"Like I've said before, no matter what, when, or where...I'll always be with you, I'll find you, because my home lies with you, with both of us, in our hearts. I love you."

Promises?

"And Lady Y/N, do you take — — —as your husband?"

Me? Married...that's not true...

"I'm so happy for you my little girl...I'm sorry your mother.."

My Pa...and mother...?

"Pa. You know damn well...that woman isn't a mother. And she can't even be a wife...I'd rather not have her here.."

"that bitch can burn in hell."

Who is it that I hate?

"Imma take really good care of you tonight."

What the hell are these voices in my head...they sound...

"It was not my fault. I didn't know."
Familiar...it's me and others...

"That's because you are someone Y/N..."
Family...
And there! Whatcha think?
Girl, you know I got you, always, before and after this wedding. Don't act brand new now, I'm still gonna be here

Friends...Nam..iko?

"...if any of you decide to go against this bond for any reason, whether it's now or in the future...a curse will be bestowed upon you two...."

A curse...my curse?

"For any circumstance."

This isn't me...are these my memories...?

I feel like I'm falling...why am I falling..?

"...Y/N-"

Why does it hurt? Why can't I speak?

"..Y/N!-!"

Why can't I scream...It hurts...What did I lose?

Make it stop.

Make it stop, it wasn't my fault...!

"Y/N!"..

Stop yelling at me!

"This is your destiny."

"Y/N, wake up!" I could hear someone yelling. My eyes shot open, quickly shooting up in a panic only to collide my head against someone else's. I hissed, holding the front of my forehead while also clenching my chest, feeling myself drenched in a cold sweat.

'What the fuck was that...'  I thought, breathing harshly as my hearing began to come back in properly. I looked up, seeing everyone from inside the tavern looking down at me, their faces laced with worry.

I laughed, half-heartedly, "What's the issue, do I have something on my face? Why'd you wake me up?" I questioned. I could see Meliodas had a bruise right on his forehead, answering my thoughts on whose head I collided with. But he wasn't worried about it, he was focused on me.

I felt wetness on my cheeks, confusing me. I wiped the cold, liquid away but more kept running down my face, "Did it rain? Why is my face wet?" I asked, furrowing my brows.

My mind still pondered as I thought back to what appeared in my mind as I was resting. I barely remembered anything that popped up. I was so deep in thought right now, that I almost missed everyone questioning me.

"La-Lady Y/N, are you fine?" Elizabeth asked, clutching her dress as she looked down at me.

"Yeah, Eliza, why wouldn't I be?" I laughed, trying to get rid of the wetness off my face.

"Y/N...you're crying, are you okay?" Diane said.

Huh?

"Cry...ing?" I asked, bewildered as I began wiping my eyes. I wasn't dumb, I knew what crying meant but it's just...

'When was the last time I did cry...and why now of all places...'

I couldn't give a strong enough answer, or an answer at all as I froze up. Everyone was watching and I just felt embarrassed now. It was shameful to me.

Not wanting to be looked upon, I stood up and walked back into the tavern, ignoring those who called for me. I beelined for the room upstairs where my items were, distraught and confused.

"Weak bitch, why the hell are you crying...?" I asked myself, closing the door behind me. I sniffled as I slid down the wall, adjacent to the door and cupped my hands over my face.

The situation was just too overwhelming right now, I needed to get my shit together. But the more I tried, the more tears left my eyes.

And you know what's funnier?

"I don't even know why I'm crying..."

I sniffled as I balled myself up, my head buried in my arms as I propped my knees upward. I could hear the door open and close after a minute of silence but I didn't need to look up to know who it was.

Still, I didn't bother to look up as I sulked in my embarrassment, wanting to do nothing but disappear right now.

"N/N..." I heard him say, taking a seat next to me. Meliodas stroked my hair, pulling me into his side, trying to get me to uncover my face.

"I'm good bro." I said, too stubborn to face my feelings and deal with them, "I don't wanna face it right now Mel..." My voice cracked as I spoke. I could feel his grip on me get tighter, protective as he gently pried my face out of my arms.

"Please don't hide from me, we've been separated far too long for that." Meliodas said, looking at me with those green orbs.

I fucking hate that I love the way they shine.

Sighing, I reluctantly agreed before wrapping my arms around him to gather us into a hug. Nothing needed to be said as we embraced, finding the temporary answers to my troubles.

"I think my memories are beginning to come back." I pulled away, looking at his face for his reaction. I could see his body become rigid as he stared at me, "Are you sure? What did it consist of?" He asked, gripping my shoulders.

I bit my lips, tearing up as I did my best to remember but to no avail, I couldn't remember much, "I can only recall bits and pieces. I sorta remember my parents, and I had a close friend." I was disappointed but it wasn't much I could do.

Meliodas moved to wipe my tears with his thumbs, smiling a bit, "Hey, it's a start. Whatever is happening, is working so we'll keep working to achieve it." he said.

I giggle, glad he could find some positivity in the situation, "Thank you, Mel." I could feel my cheeks warm up, feeling giddy inside. He chuckled, moving to peck my cheeks, making me flare up more.

"Oh?~" I questioned, surprised if anything.

He ruffles my hair before pulling me up by my waist, "Relax, it's going to be okay. I want to enjoy this journey with you N/N." He says, looking at me.

His hand never left my waist.

"O n ṣe mi lẹnu, o mọ pe Mo korira iyẹn."
(You're teasing, you know I hate that.)

Meliodas sighs and nuzzles me, making me purr, and making something else purr too, "Ma binu, Emi ko fẹ lati bori rẹ."
(Sorry, I don't wanna overwhelm you.)

I hum and cup his face as the tension around us grew stronger.

"Mel.." I let out a quiet squeak as his lips connected with mine, pulling me closer to him.

I found myself melting into the kiss, it had been a long time since we shared a kiss as sensual as this one.

Let alone in private.

I moaned softly, feeling my back pressed up against the wall as Meliodas lifted me.

I felt so confused, with my emotions, with my feelings towards Meliodas and his towards Elizabeth, and most importantly...

His feelings towards me.

I ran my fingers through his yellow locks, my lips nearly overpowering his as we shared a kiss. It felt familiar like always, even before we started this friends-with-benefits relationship.

Meliodas let out a soft growl as he forced his tongue through my lips, swirling the wet, hot muscles together. We both fought, drool running down our chins but he was victorious.

I whined, overstimulated and irked. My mind was cloudy and probably gone from the amount of pleasure I felt.

This was confusing in my mind and hearts.

"This isn't fair Mel..." I whined, knowing he knew what I meant.

It wasn't fair but I had fun doing it.

Maybe it was the excitement of no one knowing what we did behind closed doors.

"I know, I know I'm sorry..." he panted as we had separated our lips. He reached back in, kissing me deeply before nibbling and biting at my lips.

He was getting possessive as I could feel him bucking his hips at me, one hand fondling my breast as the other held me up.

I bit my lips at his touch, the palm of his hand brushing against my nipple from above the fabric of my clothing.

It was only minutes but it felt like hours as we made out, just us, no one else. But fun times come to an end, unfortunately.

"Let's get back before they send someone for us...I'm sorry for that." Meliodas blushed, covering his face as he squeezed my hand.

I cleared my throat and nodded, squeezing his hand as well before opening the door to leave the room. We continued to hold hands, even heading down the stairs, before pulling away from one another as we exited the tavern.

Diane was the first to run up to me, "Are you okay?" She asked once again and I nodded, hugging her as I sighed, "I'll be okay, promise" I smiled at her. She smiled back, hugging me, nearly killing me as well. "Fuck Diane, hold on!"

Elizabeth came up to me next, joining in on the hug, "I'm glad you're alright Lady Y/N!" She cried. I laughed, patting her head, despite my stomach churning, "Don't cry Eliza, it'll be okay."

'Wait Elizabeth?' I thought, as I saw, we weren't even close to Liones anymore.

"What is going on? Where are we? What happened to Liones? And the princess is with us?" I asked, bewildered as I saw the tavern was indeed there but moving.

After fully pulling away from them, I noticed we were on a giant pig, and not only that but..

"We're in the sky?!" I yelled as I looked over the edge. I could hear some of the group chuckle as I looked down below.

"Well, we made it to Camelot!" Hawk yelled, making me more confused. "I thought we were going to find Escanor and them? Meliodas, you lied to me" I cried out, backing away from the edge.

"Is something the matter, Lady Y/N? You look a little freaked out." Elizabeth questioned as I crossed my arms.

"Well princess, if you must know, Y/N here isn't too fond of heights sometimes," Merlin explains.

"Gee Merlin, thanks for not telling, you suck right now." I gave her a thumbs down as I stood up, standing more towards the middle.

"Don't be that little one. Either way, to answer your questions Y/N, we had to make an urgent detour to the Kingdom of Camelot because of an absurd amount of power. The giant thing we're on now is-"

"That's my momma! She carries the Boar's Hat!" Hawk says, cutting Merlin off. I side-eye him, pressing my lips together, "Ya' don't say..." I sighed, shaking my head as I looked down at the scene before us.

"What is that thing?" Diane asked as I took a closer look, a giant monster, appearing to be made of stone, stood tall over Camelot.

Something clicked in my mind as I looked at the beast, "An Albion?" I said out loud, some people turning towards me.

"And how would you know what the hell that is?!" Hawk questioned me, making me growl at him, "Are you forgetting I am a demon!? Either way, I don't have memories of much from my life aside from my name and shit but ever since I woke up just now... I felt weird...the name of this beast just automatically clicked in my head." I say.

'With the recent rumbling and off-putting atmosphere, it's most definitely the Demon race making this return.' I thought.

"I wonder how much bigger it is than mom!" Hawk whines.

"I'm detecting magical reactions from inside its body. But there aren't any vital signs," Merlin starts, "It must be a golem."

I nodded, "The Great Beast Albion..." I sigh.

"It's a weapon that was made by the Demon race during the Ancient War," Meliodas explains. I kept my mouth shut, knowing Meliodas' past. No one was aware that he was a demon, although he made it obvious.

I knew the same information he was sharing, somehow all of a sudden. My head felt fuzzy as I looked at the beast, "It must've woken up the same time the Ten Commandments did, more than likely that's for fucking sure"

"The Ten what?" Diane asked, confused. The name of the group hasn't been spoken in over hundreds of years from what Meliodas told me.

"We'll tell you later," Meliodas said, squeezing my shoulder. My thoughts were fuzzy

I crossed my arms, examining the Albion before I stretched out my arms, "Alright, let's get ready to get this bullshit over with. Looks like we'll be knocked off track for a hot ass minute." I say. Meliodas chuckled, nodding along, "Ready to fight I see."

"It's like the same nightmare over and over," Slader says, "There's been no force I've sensed this  powerful since Hendrickson turned into that monster."
"Are you kidding me!? Meliodas' power is at 3,370... Y/N's is only at 4,120, and even Merlin is at 4,710." Hawk was quivering as he spoke, his little black eyes shrunken, "That thing is at 5,500!" he squeals.

The Albion turns in our direction, growling and sending a huge gust of wind, almost strong enough to blow those with little power level away. I brush my hair back out of my face as Hawk's mom starts to get pushed back from the strength.

I could feel Meliodas' arm from behind me his touch ghosting me.

"It must be reacting to our power levels!" Merlin yells over the beast's roaring, her smile never faltering.

The Albion moves to attack, his giant arm swinging to attack us but Hawk's mom was quick to glide out of the way. The beast's arm, fast yet slow, missed and was in line with Camelot now.

"Shit... Merlin." I say, catching her attention, "Already on it little one." she says as the Albion's arm reflects off a barrier that surrounded the kingdom.

I chuckle, "Never disappointing us..."

"Putting a barrier up in advance was the right call, right?" Merlin boasts, appreciating her skills and worth. "You know damn well it was. Kudos to you Miss Ma'am." I compliment, bowing as we put on a show.

"Woow, look at my big sister go, protecting the entire city with a barrier!" Slader claps, congratulating Merlin as well.

"Can we stay focused on the issue at hand here?!" Hawk yells.

"Right...covering such a wide range does weaken its effects...may last two more strikes," Merlin says. Just on cue, the Albion attacks, twice, the barrier quickly dissipating from above the city, Camelot being left unguarded and vulnerable. "And now it's gone."

"No way..." Hawk gasps.

Hawk's mom continued to fly around, making me a little uneasy, as we circled the area. The knights of Camelot do their best to throw attacks the Albion's way, but to no avail, there wasn't much damage let alone any damage. It wasn't going to bring the Albion down with what little magical power was being thrown its way.

"Send Meliodas and I down now if you don't mind my lovely mage." I say, strutting to the front end of the flying, giant pig.

"Confidence suits you well, ya' know?" Meliodas asks, walking behind me, and removing his hands from his pockets. With a snap of a finger from Merlin, Meliodas and I were teleported below. Now that I was ground level, I could finally feel at ease since I wasn't up in the air.

"Ready to start Mel? I'll let you get the first hit." I say, resting my eyes.

"Sweet! If you insist m' lady." He chuckles as he faces the Albion, getting ready to attack once more. Its face was contorted into anger while it charged up another fire blast to fire toward the kingdom.

+ Third Person Point of View +

The King of Camelot, Arthur could see his attack tactics weren't creating a solution to their troubles. Dread was coated on his face as he knew that his knights couldn't withstand deflecting another blast from the Albion.

"Everyone retreat!" He screamed, turning to rush out of the line of fire, his men following suit throughout the commotion.

They were doomed.

At least...he thought they were.

The Albion fired its attack, the mass ball of flames flying toward Camelot quickly, except it never connected. The giant ball of fire was deflected back to the Albion, engulfing its upper half in flames.

Meliodas chuckled as he landed a shot, looking over at Y/N who stood just a few feet away from him, "And I landed it! Do I get a prize for a winning shot?" Meliodas teased the woman who rolled her eyes.

A smirk grew on Y/N's thick, two-toned lips as she thought for a second, "I'll consider it, let's see if you can keep up your performance." she winked.

"Was it a miracle?" A knight asked, surprised by the deflection on the attack, just how the hell did that happen?

"No, it was Meliodas' reflective power, Full Counter! We have him to thank for that.." Arthur explained, finding the room to breathe amidst the chaos. Meliodas and Y/N walked up to Arthur at that second as the group relaxed.

"Yo! How's it going, Arthur?" Meliodas asked, his hand raised while catching the young boy's attention as he expressed a smile across his face.

"Sir Meliodas! Ah...and a new comrade?" He asked, taking in the sight of Y/N.

Y/N looked up at the flying pig, sticking a thumbs up before she returned her attention to the battle they faced beforehand, "Perfect timing as always Merlin!" she yelled as she straightened out her hair. Turning to Arthur she hummed, eyeing him before smiling, "Aren't you adorable? Who may you be?" The woman questioned, placing a hand on her hip.

Arthur's face flushed red at the woman's boldness towards her, she was beautiful to him. "King Arthur of Camelot. I see you're a comrade of Sir Meliodas. It's a pleasure to meet you." Arthur greets, sticking out his hand to shake. Y/N raised a brow at the boy's kindness despite her being a stranger to him but remained relaxed as she shook his hand.

"I'm Y/N of the Eight Deadly Sins. It's a long story we'll explain, considering you aren't familiar with me. But at this moment kid, we have some shit to prioritize and work out before finishing our greetings."

"S-Sure thing Lady Y/N, right! Any comrade or friend of Sir Meliodas is one to me!" Arthur says, his face flushed. Meliodas narrowed his eyes at Arthur a bit but remained composed as he mumbled something under his breath.

"Awe, don't me salty Mel~" Y/N teased as he rolled his eyes at her, hiding the shade of pink growing on his cheeks.

"Yeah, yeah, let's get this shit over with so we can move on," Meliodas said, walking towards where the Albion stood, observing for a second.

I could see Hawk's mom flying around the vicinity, distracting the Albion as it tried to focus its attack. The fire cleared, and with little damage done to its body, its mouth was cracked, and the Albion became more enraged. It swings its arms towards Hawk's mom, missing each swing as it lets out growls.

After unsuccessful attempts, Meliodas grabs onto Y/N's hand, rushing towards the Albion together. Its attention was now on the two, trying to formulate a way to attack as the pair traveled up his large body.

"Now!" Meliodas yelled out, "You know the drill, an Albion's weakness is its core which is hidden in its core." traveling up its arm now, "We have to run up and smash it in one blow Y/N, got it?"

Y/N maintained her focus as she nodded to Meliodas' command while traveling behind him. Her hand was raised back, a ball of fire forming around her fist.

"Follow Sir Meliodas, men!" Arthur instructs raising his sword towards the beast. He leads the knights, running up the side of the Albion behind Meliodas. Seeing Arthur and his group charge, the Albion switches his attention to him and quickly moves to capture him between one of its hands as it slams against him, while he runs up its arm.

"Arthur!" Meliodas yells, as he stops to turn to go rescue the boy but before he can move, Y/N rushes to the orange-haired King. Y/N aided the young man, cutting the Albion's finger in the blink of an eye while leaving a trail of fire along the wound. "Got it!" she told Meliodas.

Y/N holds Arthur in her arms as she floats in the air, using her darkness to form wings. Arthur has a big tint of red over his cheeks as he stutters while attempting to thank Y/N, "T'Thanks-" he nearly passes out, being so close to the busty woman.

"Careful now sweetie, don't need you getting hurt." Y/N says, bopping his nose as she smirks at him. Her normal E/C eyes were now a dark, reddish-purple color as she chuckled.

(If your eyes are already red, choose another color)

Because the two were invested in one, they didn't notice the blast coming from the Albion's mouth. Y/N gasped as she finally noticed, but the timing was too late for her to be able to get away.

Luckily for them, Meliodas quickly jumped to pull the two out of the path of the blast which was shot into nothingness. Penetrating his sword into the Albion, Meliodas holds onto Y/N's waist as she holds onto Arthur.

"Shit!" He yells as he continues to slide down, metal scrapping against rock. Arthur's knights help the trio, preventing them from sliding more.

"You two saved me...Sir Meliodas, your sword!" Arthur gasped, "Please forgive me. This is my fault. If I just..."

Y/N looks over, seeing the sword Meliodas had, Liz's sword, broken from trying to prevent them from falling. "Mel..." The woman whispered as she began to reach out but the man smiled, shaking his head.

"It's no big deal, after fighting with Hendrickson, it was already banged up." He explained, looking down at the ruined weapon.

Meliodas seemed to be in thought as he stared at the weapon, smiling slightly. Y/N gave Meliodas' shoulder a soft squeeze before standing up from her squatted position. "Let's finish this Mel." She hummed, placing her hands on her hips.

Meliodas chuckled and stood up as well as Arthur looked at the two bewildered.

"But fighting without a weapon is..." Arthur began but hesitated as Y/N held up her hand. "I'll be okay, the Sins don't come underprepared."

"Let's see what I'm going to do now..." Meliodas ponders. Before he could finish his thought, everyone separated due to it attempting to crush them flat.

Meliodas lands elsewhere on the Albion's body as Y/N flips backward, using her darkness to have her float. The flying was making her easy although but knew that had to finish this now or a victory wouldn't be promised.

"Captain, wait!" It was Merlin, she stood at the edge of Hawk's mom who had been circling the kingdom continuously. "Putting aside if I should return "that" to you...let me give you this one, for now," Merlin yells from her position.

With a quick snap of her fingers, a bright light headed towards Meliodas quickly. The sword clanged as Meliodas gripped the handle, familiar with the weapon he held.

Of course, it's his sacred treasure.
.
.
.

Meliodas grips his sword, holding it horizontally as he drags his head across it, ghosting the sword of his touch.

"Sacred Treasure, release" Meliodas stated, his body giving off an illusion for a split second.

Arthur and his knights watched from the ground, amazed and also confused about how it appeared Meliodas' body was splitting.

Y/N watched from the ground level as well, ensuring Arthur and his men were fine as Meliodas jumped into action. The Albion did its best to swing, trying to attack Meliodas but he dodged. As he dodged, he swung his sword against the Albion's outstretched arm, slicing it into about seven large circular pieces, its hand included.

Arthur stared amazed, "That sword must be unbelievably sharp. In just one strike, he just chopped up its arm in multiple pieces!"

"That's Meliodas for you," Y/N said as Arthur looked at her, shocked that she was flying and not up with Meliodas.

"Lady Y/N!" Arthur exclaimed, "How are you going to fight without a weapon...?" He asked before thinking, "Wait, earlier when you saved me, you managed to slice the beast. How is that?"

Y/N's eyes, still the reddish-purple glared at Arthur, her teeth now had fangs slightly poking from her lips as she chuckled. "Arthur, like I said...the Sins always come prepared."

The woman hummed as she brushed the front of her hair back, raising her arm out to the side of her, and closing her eyes for a second.

A spiral of reds, oranges, and yellows appeared just before Y/N's hand, her fingers outstretched as if she were waiting for something to appear.

"Aturdokht, come forth!" She called out, turning her forearm towards the sky. She stayed still as a double-sided lance pierced through the spiraled portal, Y/N's hands wrapping around the middle.

(Ar-tur-dote is the pronunciation- ig, remember I made this book about two years ago, probably spelled the actual word wrong, oh well)

Once fully exited the portal, the spiral disappeared, the demoness spinning the weapon before piercing the ground with one of the ends.

"This is my sacred treasure." She sighed, "It's been a while, hopefully, I can still use this ability." She lifted the lance out the ground, holding it behind her head with one arm.

"So that's how you did it...amazing!" Arthur exclaimed as he watched on. Y/N finally opened her eyes, their color now a darker color as she smirked, tightening her hold.

"Sacred Treasure Aturdokht, release...!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 744 32
'We were both created in chaos, We were both born to destroy. You were like death, And I was like war. And where we collided, Darling, I loved you' ...
116K 2.2K 36
This is a story about when you watch an anime your friend is begging you to watch. But when you watch the anime you get knocked out. You find yoursel...
286K 5.3K 17
You have been with the captain since he was born, you were with the ten commandments with him, you joined the eight deadly sins with him, you were hi...
11.9K 162 181
สแด€แด‹แดœsแดแด‹แดœ ษดแด ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€สŸแด€ษดแด… Wสœแด‡ษด แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡ ษขษชา“แด›แด‡แด… แด‹ษชแด…s แด€แด› แด€ษด ษชsแดสŸแด€แด›แด‡แด… ษชแด…สสŸสŸษชแด„ แดส€แด˜สœแด€ษดแด€ษขแด‡ แด…ษชsแด„แดแด แด‡ส€ แด›สœแด‡ sแด‡แด„ส€แด‡แด› แด€ษดแด… sษชษดษชsแด›แด‡ส€ แด˜แดœส€แด˜แดsแด‡ แด›สœแด‡ส แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ ส€แด€ษชsแด‡แด… า“แดส€, แด›สœแด‡ส สŸแดแด...