ɴᴇᴄᴋʟᴀᴄᴇ | ᴠ.ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ

By cosmolust

"holy hands look at his veins" "they'd make a good necklace, wouldn't they sweetheart?" . . . a story in whi... More

preface
‧₊˚. act one: scene one .˚₊‧
act one: scene two
act one: scene three
act one: scene four
act one: scene five
act one: scene six
act one: scene seven
act one: scene eight
act one: scene nine
act one: scene ten
act one: scene eleven
act one: scene twelve
‧₊˚. act two: scene one .˚₊‧
act two: scene two
act two: scene three
act two: scene four
act two: scene five
act two: scene six
act two: scene seven
act two: scene eight
act two: scene nine
act two: scene ten
act two: scene eleven ‧˚.‧ 18 + ‧.˚‧
‧₊˚. act three: scene one .˚₊‧
act three: scene two
act three: scene four
act three: scene five
act three: scene six
act three: scene seven
act three: scene eight
act three: scene nine
‧₊˚. act four: scene one .˚₊‧
act four: scene two
act four: scene three
act four: scene four
act four: scene five
act four: scene six
‧₊˚. denouement .˚₊‧

act there: scene three

27.3K 469 267
By cosmolust

instagram post !

vinniehacker

●○

○●

liked by iriscoronel, macecoronel, jackwright and others

vinniehacker she's an angel, my only angel
tagged: iriscoronel

view all comments
iriscoronel i'm in L-word with you
iriscoronel deleted this comment

iriscoronel I'M CRYING harry styles lyrics <3
vinniehacker only for you sweetheart

user IRIS IS WINNING RN FR
iriscoronel liked this comment

user2 IMAGINE being posted to harry styles omfg

user3 weak in the knees fr

user4 ok i'll say it, i'm jelaous

macecoronel kinda basic costumes ngl

charliedamelio W COUPLE FR

jackwright he skipped out on a matching costume with me for this?
vinniehacker and i'd do it again fr
jettashford BURNED

˚ · * ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ * · ˚

third person pov.

vinnie and iris arrived hand in hand to the halloween party hosted at a rented mansion not long ago. the two had been inseparable, constantly with each other as they and their friends made their way through the rooms. iris had been introduced to so many people, many of whose names she had already forgotten.

some, however, that had stuck was charlie and dixie damelio, along with noah beck. iris was excited to meet charlie after their few interactions on various social media platforms. the two had gotten along so well that charlie had reached out on a few occasions to text the girl about almost anything. it surprised iris how welcoming everyone was to her. she was worried that she wouldn't fit in with this type of people. a type that she had grown up surrounded by as mace began to gain fame. even vinnie's friends took her under their wings and became another set of brothers towards her.

despite his "tough guy" front, vinnie took no convincing when iris wanted to join the rest of their friends who were dancing along to whatever music was playing. with his arms around her waist, her back to his front, they moved in sync to the music blaring through the speakers. song after song, they moved as one, with vinnie sneaking in light kisses here and there wherever he could. something at which jack and troy shared knowing glances that one another every time it occurred. vinnie had confessed just a day before to the two, as well as mace, will, and jett, that he was developing feelings for iris and had no intention of letting her go.

yet to anyone with the ability to see the way he looks at her or hear the way he speaks to and about her, it was perfectly clear that vinnie was already iris' in every way possible. just as she was his.

with a pout on her lips and a small "pretty please" iris begged vinnie to get her a drink. with a quick kiss and a promise of "i'll be back soon sweetheart" he headed to the kitchen with the majority of their group right behind him. that left jules, iris, will and jack behind and that, that was what vinnie would realize was one of his biggest mistakes that night.

as soon as he left, that was when they moved in. iris had excused herself from the remainder of their group, she said she was just going out for a quick breather and that she would be back soon. as she stood basking in the moonlight, finally breathing in air that didn't feel hot and sticky, iris felt a harsh tap on her shoulder. she turned around to see a taller blonde girl standing there with a fake, condescending, smile plastered on her face.

"hi babe i'm mads" she said in a voice that sounded too high to be true. "oh hi i'm iris," she stuck out her hand for her to shake and when all mads did was flicker her eyes downwards to her extended hand, iris retracted it with an uneasy laugh. "i love your costume" iris knew flattery always worked well. "thanks," mads replied, "i wish i could say the same to you, but wow you just really don't have the body for that costume huh?"

iris wasn't expecting such a harsh comment, it had the element of surprise making its sting hurt even worse. she stood there, suddenly all too aware of the coolness of the breeze, trying to comprehend what was happening. the words that came out of mads mouth next cut right into iris' heart, ripped it into a million pieces, and left it upon the floor to be stomped on.

"listen, i'm going to save you the trouble and cut to the point because i can tell that your slow little brain is having a hard time right now. vinnie and i are together, we're meant to be and he's just with you right now for a little fun. but once he gets what he wants from you, and who knows what that is because just by looking at you i can tell you don't have the experience to satisfy him, he's going to leave you and come crawling straight to me"

the smirk that played on mads lips once she saw the reaction her words had upon iris could only be described in one way, evil. she couldn't believe how easy it was, how easy she was. did iris really think she ever had a chance with vinnie when he could be instead with a girl who looked like mads, who had experience like mads?

"but, he told me he wasn't with anyone, vin wouldn't lie" her brain was fighting her heart. deep down she knew there was no way vinnie would betray her like this. he would never purposely hurt her, would he?

"are you really that dumb? like comon babe have some common sense, vinnie just told you what you wanted to hear. wow, girls like you are so easy, did you actually think someone like you genuinely had a chance with someone like him?" her laugh seemed to echo around them, "reality check babe, he would never go for a girl like you, vinnie needs a woman like me not whatever the fuck you are"

iris stood there. there was nothing she could do, mads words bounded around in her mind, playing over and over again in an endless loop. he would never go for a girl like you. her insecurities were on overdrive and her emotions had taken over her rational thinking. with a pat on iris' head, mads simply smiled and left, heading straight to the doors iris wish she never walked out of.

as she headed back to the party to find her friends, iris didn't even realize she was crying until charlie stopped her and began wiping her cheeks. "iris, oh my god, what's wrong? where's vinnie? where's mace?" "no, no vinnie please," iris didn't want anything to do with the man who had broken her. "i just need lilia and jules, please charlie" she added on.

"yeah okay, we can do that, let's just wait right here and dixie and noah will find them" charlie turned to her sister and her boyfriend, relaying the information they quickly rushed off to find them. what felt like hours later, when in reality it was barely a minute, the two came rushing back to where charlie and iris were sitting. jules, lilia and jack quickly followed behind.

as soon as iris saw jules and lilia she broke down into even more tears, the girls engulfed their best friend in a hug. never before had they seen her look so broken. "iris, sweetheart, what happened?" jules said in a hushed tone. "please don't call me sweetheart, don't call me anything he did i can't take it." her confession had jules, lilia and jack all look at each other in a panic. it was clear to the three to whom she was referring.

"ok, i'm so sorry, we won't" lilia interjected, "let's go, ok? we'll get you a hotel room far away from here." immediately iris started shaking her head, "i just wanna go home" she looked up at them, tears still brimming her eyes, "please, please just take me home."

the three girls left the house with charlie, dixie and noah. iris wrapped in charlies jacket in the backseat of noah's car. the group drove straight to the airport. lilia had texted mace saying that iris needed to leave, he had to pack their things and meet them at the airport. he had responded with an ok, needing no further explanation at all, if iris needed to go then he would make it happen. she was his sister, she was his responsibility.

vinnie hadn't realized how long he and jett were taking until jack stormed up to him. his mood immediately changed when he was the furious look in jack's eyes. he was already on edge by the sudden disappearance of mace, yet he had seen him look at his phone so he assumed that he was just going to meet with someone.

"look i don't know what the fuck you did to iris but you need to sort your shit out now." jack had never been one to fight with vinnie, in fact the two had rarely argued over anything seriously. "what the fuck are you talking about, why would you-" vinnie was cut short by jack's scoff.

"no, you know what fuck you vinnie, your really a great actor because even i believed that you liked her. i told you from the start that you couldn't play with her man." he walked away shaking his head. jack was vinnie's friend first, but even then he had his dislikes with vinnie's playboy ways. as he left vinnie's line of sight him and jett stood there dumbfounded.

what the fuck had just happened?

˚ · * ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ * · ˚

a message from the author.

PLEASE READ: ok first of all i have removed the bonus smut chapter because a comment on it made me realize that vinnie is a person and it's inappropriate to treat him in such ways

secondly, i am considering removing all my books however its unlikely that it will happen HOWEVER i may be taking a break from writing, i'm not too sure yet

lastly, that being said, this is the longest chapter i have ever written lol. also sorry, i know that i had there would be less their person pov but I've had this idea for a while and this was the only way i knew how to execute it. LOVE YOU ALL

i'm too tired to edit tonight so,
this chapter was not proof read, it will be updated later.

xox <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 2.2K 38
━━ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆𝗸'𝘀 𝗯𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗮...
578K 4.9K 52
fluff, angst, and smut :) this will be y/n book! (jacob day smut: "revenge")
42.6K 647 21
You've been having this huge crush on him ever since your brother introduced you to him but you're not sure if he'll ever like you back but little di...
1.4M 13.8K 126
A collection of scenarios, where you and Vinnie Hacker are the main characters. Some stories include language. Please vote and comment. Enjoy. Starte...