My Fake Boyfriend

By Katie_RoseMarie

Madeline Minehart had always hated Christmas time. No matter what day it was, her birthday, Christmas, new ye... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N

Chapter 17

67 0 1
By Katie_RoseMarie

*5 years later*

"Love, Did you remember Elijah's friend Riley's coming over?" I asked.

"Yeah. Hey, did you remember Katie and Brittany are going out to the park?" Nate asked.

"Yeah." I said.

I felt him behind me and I turned around.

"Hey. Can you imagine that this entire thing started cause I wanted to mess with Benji?" I asked.

"Well now this thing is your real boyfriend and 2 kids." He said laughing.

"And I wouldn't have it any other way" I said smiling.

At 4 PM Riley's dad Cian brought over Elijah and Brittany's mom Sally brought Katie.

"Mom when can I have a boyfriend?" Katie asked.

"Maybe when your 25." Nate said.

"But he'll be my fake one." She said.

"Then of course not. How do you think me and your father met?" I asked. "Look at you. Your 5, your brothers 3, I'm not married."

Just then. My brother, sister, and parents showed up.

"Hey. What are you guys here for?" I asked.

Chrissy's daughter, Lizzie pointed at Nate. He was down on one knee.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Madeline Elenora Minehart." He started. "Ever since we met I've loved you everyday. So will you make me the happiest man on earth. And be my wife?"

I was in shock to see him open a little box with a diamond ring in it.

"Yes." I said through my tears. "Yes, yes, yes!"

He got up and tried to put the ring on my finger and saw the ring he gave me 5 years ago.

"You still wear it?" He asked.

"Of course I do." I said.

He took off the ring and put on the new one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 5.9K 16
"Hey Blake, I'm sorry but I don't think we can do this anymore." "Who the f*ck is Blake?" "Oh, sh*t!" A dialogue story *completed*
190K 6.4K 21
I lost everything in a matter of moments. The memories of the crash are all that kept me going; I had to for everyone that lost their life that day...
207K 3.4K 27
"Let's wait" I smiled at him as his smiled sunk "I thought you wanted to have kids with me baby?" My heart sunk "I wait to, trust me but we are still...
306K 9.6K 40
Maddie, a girl who doesn't have many friends and is very shy, finds out that eleventh grade is much harder than what she expected. The test are harde...