Male Reader x Yandere Various

By Park_Maestro

Ohiyo, Konnichiwa, konbanwa, this is my first fanfiction in this type of stories hope you like it cause if yo... More

Yandere Mother x Male Reader
Yandere Shouko Komi x Loner Male reader
Yandere Assassin Anya x Male reader
Yandere Fem Muzan x Male Reader
Yandere Teacher x Bullied Male reader
Yandere Senpai x Male reader
Yandere Female Tanjiro x Male Reader
Yandere Female Saitama x Experimented Male Reader
Yandere Chifuyu Orimura x Male Reader
Yandere Step-Mother x Male Reader
Yandere Chika Fujiwara x Male Reader
Yandere Futa! Shizuka hiratsuka x Masochistic Male Reader (Lemon)
Yandere Mother x Male Reader (Ch. 2)
message
Yandere Female Shoyo Hinata X Male Reader
Yandere Abusive Sister x Male reader
Yandere ex-girlfriend x Male reader x yandere ex-girlfriend's sister
Yandere Shinobu Kocho x Male Reader
Yandere Marin Kitagawa x Male Reader
Yandere Esdeath x Slave Male reader (Lemon)
Yandere Female Izuku Midoriya x Male Reader
Yandere Cheating Wife x Amnesiac Male Reader
suggestions and request
Yandere Queen x Poor Male Reader
Hiatus Notice
Yandere Ex-girlfriend x Framed Cheating Male Reader
Yandere Serial Killer x Male Reader
Yandere Ex-Wife x Male Reader (Ch. 2)
Yandere Midnight x Male Reader
Yandere Sister x Male reader
GOODBYE
I'm back
Yandere Boss x Male Reader
Yandere Mafia Boss x Male Reader
Yandere Rich Girl x Male Reader
Yandere Bully x Male Reader
Yandere Rejecting Girl x Rejected Male Reader
Yandere Reverse Trap x Male Reader
Yandere Best Friend x Male Reader
Yandere Cheating Witch Girlfriend x Dead Male Reader
Yandere Mikasa x Male Reader
Yandere Cheating Wife x Dying Male Reader
Yandere Fem! Rimuru x Male Reader
Yandere Customer x Prostitute Male Reader (๐Ÿ‹)
Yandere Futa Student council president x Trap Male Reader (๐Ÿ‹)
Yandere Cheating Abusive girlfriend x Male Reader
Yandere Cheating Mother x Male Reader
Yandere Popular girl x Male Reader
Y/N's Ending Story

Yandere Ex-Wife x Male Reader (Ch. 1)

12K 75 118
By Park_Maestro

(A/N:: so guys this will be a two chapter story so the first chapter won't have the yandere scene in it. It's just like a prologue ok)

You were an assistant manager in a large company. And you already have a wife her name is Emily. You and Emily started dating when you two where in college. And after graduation you proposed to her and she said yes. You two are already married for 2 years now and you feel like it's time to have a child.

Your Pov

I think it's time we have children now that it's our 2nd-year anniversary. I already filed for a day-off so i can spend time with my wife. Hmm what should i get her i think Flowers should do. I got in my car and drove to a nearby flower shop and started looking for Emily's favorite flower. After i searched the store i finally saw the flowers Marigold flowers were Emily's favorite. I then payed for a bouquet and went to my car.

Emily didn't know that i had the day-off I didn't tell her so i could surprise her. When i got home i saw a familiar car it was my boss's car. I panicked because i thought my boss might be looking for me and i made him wait.

I quickly got out of my car and dashed towards the door. When I opened it i heard a faint sound i followed the sound whilst it grew louder. Halfway there i realized it was moaning i dashed towards the bedroom and heard the moaning and talking.

Boss: Hey our sex-relationship has already been a year now. Why not Divorce your Loser of a husband and come with me.

Emily: *moan* Just wait a little more i just couldn't find the timing yet.

Boss: Yeah yeah but how do you feel about him.

Emily: That loser! I didn't even know how i fell for him he has such a tiny dick too hahahah.

After what i heard i felt tears running down my cheeks. I then had enough listening and burst the door open.

3rd Person

You burst through the door and Both Emily and Your Boss named Jerry was shocked to see you. But they then look at each other and smirked and looked back at you.

Emily: So the loser finally found out. No point in hiding it anymore Y/N i want a divorce.

(Boss) Jerry: Hahaha she wants to divorce you cause you cant please her.

You didn't say anything and dropped the Bouquet and run out of the house and into the streets. You then went to an alley where you cried your eyes out.

When you stopped crying you contacted one of your best friend and told him you'll be coming over. You then droved to your Friend's house and went inside. You then told your best friend what happened.

(Friend) Mark: Hey don't worry man you'll get over her soon. She doesn't deserve your kindness man. Just tell me when you need something ok.

(Y/N): Thanks Mark, and thanks for being my friend :)

Mark: That the smile i wanted to see. Don't worry man I'll be your best friend until the end of time.

(Y/N): :) Thanks.

The next day you send Emily the signed Divorce paper which she happily signed too. After a week of staying in your best friends house. You went to your parents house where you stayed there. And started a new life.

Timeskip 6 Months later

After 6 Months your Parents died from sickness and you inherited their house. Your life was stable you where still working and your an assistant manager again but in a different company. You had the day-off so you decide to stroll while on a walk you walked by a flower shop. You went inside and bought a bouquet of different kinds of flowers mixed together. You were done with your stroll and wad about to go home when suddenly you bumped into someone.

Emily's side of the story

After Emily and Y/N got divorce Emily and jerry started dating. The company where Jerry was working in found out about the cheating scandal and fired him. Jerry tried to get other jobs but was immediately rejected. Out of options Emily was forced to work so they could pay their bills. But Emily had a hard time finding jobs. Emily was walking through the streets with despair and was about to give up when suddenly. A guy bumped into her.

You turned around to see if the person you bumped into was Ok. When you turned around you saw it was actually your ex-wife Emily and you both stared at each other.

(Y/N): Wow... Emily I'm sorry about that well long time no see i guess.

Emily was still shocked to see Y/N.

Emily: Yeah it's ok. Long time no see too. Hey how about we catch up wanna go to a cafe?

(Y/N): Yeah Sure. Catching up sound good.

The two of you then went to a nearby cafe and went inside and sat on a table. You guys ordered coffee. While waiting for the coffee there was an awkward silence. Until Emily finally broke the silence.

Emily: So. I see your doing fine i presume.

(Y/N): Yeah I'm fine don't worry i already forgiven you so don't feel awkward around me. So how about you how's your life?

Emily told Y/N her situation and she desperately in need of a job. And she also told Y/N about her and Jerry. And Y/N seems to understand.

(Y/N): So you need a job right?

Emily: Yeah I'm in need of money to pay my bills.

(Y/N): How about this I'll give you a job. *Gives Emily a paper* Come to this address.

After that Y/N finished his Coffee and payed for both and exited the cafe waving goodbye to Emily.

Emily whispers: *sigh* still as kind as ever Y/N.

The next day Emily prepared herself and went to the Given Address that Y/N gave her. There she saw a house.

Emily whispers: so this is where Y/N lives quite a large house.

Emily then rang the doorbell and waited for an answer. You then heard the doorbell rang and immediately went to the door to answer it. You saw it was Emily you invited her to come and she sat on the sofa.

Emily: Uhmm so Y/N what's the job I'm gonna do?

(Y/N): oh yeah wait here.

Your then went out for a moment and came back to the living room while holding someone.

(Y/N): Emily i want you to meet Abagail she's three years old. She's my adopted Daughter. Your job it to babysit her while I'm at work.

Emily: I see then I'll take the job.

(Y/N): Thank you so much it's been hard getting Abagail a babysitter.

Emily immediately warmed up to Abagail and Abagail also did.
Ok

(Y/N): Wow you two already warmed up yo each other that's good *Looks at clock*. Oh sorry Emily i have to go to work now I'll leave Abagail to you.

One month later emily got her first paycheck and it's was more than she thought. While she was babysitting Abigail, Emily couldn't stop thinking about You. And after a while she realized that she was falling for you again. She quickly shrugged it off because she already got a boyfriend.

Emily went home with her first paycheck she entered her house when suddenly. She saw her boyfriend jerry cheating on her with a younger girl. Emily then went to them and yelled at them to leave which they did.

Emily fell to her knees crying and then she realized that this is how you felt when she cheated on you.

But at that moment she realized that you guy can go back together. The next day Emily planned to confess to you when you got home from you job.

Emily heard the door opening and she immediately went to the door and she was about to say something when she saw a girl with you.

Emily: Oh welcome back Y/N Abigail is asleep early today. Oh and who might you be?

(Y/N): Oh thanks for tucking her in. Oh and this is Chloe my girlfriend but don't worry Emily you'll still be babysitting Abagail.

Emily: Is that so well then have a goodnight i have to leave now bye.

(Y/N): ok bye see you tomorrow.

Emily then went to her car, while on the car Emily started to get angrier by the second. She started slamming her hand on the wheel and stomping her foot While yelling.

Emily: You fucking Whore! that was supposed to be My Man! You stole my Y/N! Your gonna pay bitch! with you blood

She then stopped her episode and calmed down and formed a Plan she then had a massive menacingly happy grin.

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 5.8K 52
A.N. This is a GAY fanfic (duh):MikaYuu In this fanfic Mika is a yandere (if you don't know what that is, look it up) :) Mika is obviously a vampire...
1.3K 52 14
this is my first reader insert be nice to me ๐Ÿ˜ญ there won't be love interests because i don't know how to write romance (yet) also reader is gender...
104K 3.3K 18
"๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™š๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฎ." "๐™Š๐™ ๐™–๐™ฎ." __________๊งโœฉ๊ง‚__________ ๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™– ๐˜พ๐™€๐™Š ๐™—...
957K 18.6K 200
Just some Yandere x Reader One Shots {Female Pronouns} This is part 3, 1 and 2 are pretty good too Obviously โš ๏ธTrigger Warningsโš ๏ธ Read at your own di...