š…š„ššš¬š”š¢š§š  š‹š¢š š”š­š¬

By celeneee2x

"šˆ šœššš§'š­ š„šžš­ š¦š²š¬šžš„šŸ šŸšžšžš„ š­š”ššš­ ššš ššš¢š§... šŽš« ššš­ š„šžššš¬š­ š§šØš­ š°š¢š­š” š²šØš®... More

š…š‹š€š’š‡šˆšš† š‹šˆš†š‡š“š’
š‚š€š’š“
šŸ: š’š­š®ššžš§š­ ššØšš² šš«šžš¬š¢ššžš§š­ šƒš®š­š¢šžš¬
šŸ: š–šžš„šœšØš¦šž š“šØ ššžšÆšžš«š„š² š‡š¢š„š„š¬
šŸ‘: š‘šžš­š®š«š§šžš š‹šžš­š­šžš«š¬
šŸ’: ššžššš«š„š¬ šØšŸ š€ššš¢šœš­š¢šØš§
šŸ“: ššØšØš¬š­šžš« šššš«š­š¢šžš¬
šŸ”: š‘š®š§š°ššš² šŒšØššžš„
šŸ•: š‘šØš²ššš„ š“š«šžššš­š¦šžš§š­ šŽš§š„š²
šŸ–: š“š”šž ššØš¬š¬š¢š›š¢š„š¢š­š² šØšŸ šŒšØš§šžš² š‹ššš®š§ššžš«š¢š§š 
šŸšŸŽ: š”š§šžš±š©šžšœš­šžš šŠš¢š¬š¬
šŸšŸ: š“š”šž šŒššš„š¢š›š® šš®ššš«š­šžš«š›šššœš¤
šŸšŸ: š‡šØš¦šžšœšØš¦š¢š§š 
šŸšŸ‘: šŒššš² š“š”šž š“š«š®š­š” š’š®š«šŸšššœšž
šŸšŸ’: šš«š¢š§š  šˆš­ šˆš§ š…šØš« š‰šØšžš„
šŸšŸ“: š€ š’šžšœšØš§š š…ššš¦š¢š„š²
šŸšŸ”: š†ššš¦šž šŽšÆšžš«
šŸšŸ•: š“š”š¢š§š š¬ š’š­ššš«š­ š‚š«š®š¦š›š„š¢š§š  šƒšØš°š§
šŸšŸ–: š’š”šž š‚šØš¦šžš¬ š€š°ššš¤šž
šŸšŸ—: š…š„ššš¬š”š¢š§š  š‹š¢š š”š­š¬

šŸ—: š„šÆšžš«š²š­š”š¢š§š  šˆš¬ ššØš­ šŽš¤ššš²

1.5K 34 6
By celeneee2x

As word was getting around that the former South Crenshaw student was celebrating his 17th birthday every one of his friends were in line to wish him a happy birthday. He was not even excited, everyone else was. Although Jordan and Olivia, mostly Jordan, were still on with their investigation.

The Baker Twins believed that Spencer James was their brother. They tried to tag team Billy with questions, but of course, he turned them away, which only made them more curious.

Sophia on the other hand was nowhere to be seen. Ever since their mother had broken to them the news, both Castro siblings were distant from their friends. More so Sophia than Joel. Sophia was the one taking this news harder. Then again who wouldn't, they were on the verge of losing it all.

"Have you seen Sophia?" Jordan asked Olivia as they changed their conversation.

"No, I've been trying to call her but it sends me straight to voicemail." Olivia said, shaking her head slowly.

"Yeah me too, she hasn't shown up at school for the past four days." Jordan added pulling on the strap of his book bag.

"Spencer said she left right after us from Asher's party. Her brother picked her up." Olivia added as Jordan looked over the young girl's shoulder.

"There's Joel, he might know." Jordan said before walking in the direction of Joel. "I'll see you at home, Liv." Jordan told the young girl that just turned around to look at her brother walking away.

"Hey J." Jordan said as he approached the young Castro boy that was at his locker.

"Wassup Jordan." Joel said, dapping up his teammate.

"Hey, umm, is Sophia okay?" Jordan asked Joel, quickly jumping into that conversation.

"She's, uh, good, why wouldn't she be?" Joel said, sounding a bit nervous yet Jordan couldn't tell.

"She hasn't come to school and Sophia is not the one to miss school." Jordan told the Castro boy.

"She just needed some time off to clear her mind." Joel said getting the last thing he needed for his last class.

"Bro, the last time you told me that, the girl that I loved got sent away." Jordan said looking down before looking back up at the brother of who used to be his girlfriend.

"Look Jordan." Joel said, closing his locker, and fixing his bookbag. "It's best if you give Sophia the time she needs. Trust me if I knew my sister was in danger I wouldn't be here." Joel added before walking past the quarterback.

Jordan took Joel's word for it and basically gave Sophia the time she needed. Joel on the other hand was worried out of his mind. He knew something was happening with his sister; he just didn't want to have everyone know. Sophia didn't want to leave the house.

Her coach had paid her a visit to see if she was okay. Alayna told her that her daughter wasn't home, yet she was upstairs locked in her room. Her coach was also there to inform Sophia that the High School Sports Magazine had accepted the images she had sent out. They just needed to set a date for the official photoshoot.

Alayna was worried for her daughter yet she was too busy trying to clean up her husband's mess. Or at least try and save herself and her children. She also didn't want to just enroll her daughter in therapy because she believed that wasn't the correct way.

"Sweetheart." Alayna said from the other side of the young girl's door followed by a knock. Yet as she waited for a response she heard nothing. "Can I come in?" Alayna asked only about getting a small weak, 'yeah' from her daughter.

She then proceeded to open the door and look over at her daughter that was laying facing the ceiling with her head almost hanging off her bed.

"Honey, talk to me." Alayna said, walking over to sit beside her daughter.

"Mom, we're going to lose it all." Sophia said before bringing her head up. "Not trying to sound like a spoiled brat or anything but think about it. We have never lived without what we have, this lifestyle is the only lifestyle we know. Now all of a sudden I might not have a home." She said looking straight at her mother.

"We will get through this baby. Although in order to get through it we can't let ourselves fall." Alayna said, bringing her hand up to cup her daughter's cheek. "We will get through this." She added before letting go of her daughter's face.

"Why isn't dad helping with this? After all he got us into this mess." Sophia said getting up from her bed to walk over to get some clothes to shower.

"He said he already has a lawyer working on it." Alayna said, making the young girl scoff.

"And he hasn't even bothered to come talk to his family about the mess he created." Sophia said not even bothering to turn back towards her mom.

"Enough of this conversation." Alayna said getting up from her bed with a smile. "Coach Kimberly stopped by with Savannah." Alayna said, walking over to where her daughter stood picking out clothes. "She told me about the Magazine." Alayna said, making Sophia widen her eyes.

"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you mom." Sophia said quickly turning over to her mom.

"It's okay honey. I'm glad you're going to do something that you actually want to do." Alayna said, placing her hand on Sophia's shoulder.

"Can you join me at the shoot?" Sophia asked her mom.

"Of course honey, I'll even cancel anything I have planned for that day. Just let me know the date and I will have my assistant clear out anything I have for that day." Alayna told her daughter.

"Thank you, mom." Sophia said before being pulled into a hug by her mom.

Joel had managed to get his sister out of the house. They were now on their way to their friends 'not a party' birthday party if that makes sense. Mrs. Baker decided to plan Spencer a small gathering at the Baker residence.

Alayna stayed home because her and Benjamin were going to meet with the lawyer that would give them a response. Tonight they would find out what could possibly be on the verge of being taken away.

"So, what's up with you and my girl savvy." Sophia asked her brother as he drove them over to the Baker residence.

"We're getting there." Joel said with a small smile as he got a glance over at his sister.

"Ouuu, I see y'all." Sophia said, making her brother chuckle a bit. "I'm glad you're happy hermano." Sophia said, bringing her attention to her phone.

"But what about you? Are you okay hermanita?" Joel asked the young Castro that just brought her eyes down to her hands.

"Uh, yeah, I'm good." Sophia said although she was lying.

She wasn't doing good, ever since that night in her closet she's been taking those white little pills. She even managed to get into the colorful ones that made her feel happy. Yet the same drug that was making her happy was also causing harm to her.

"Umm, when do you all play Malibu?" Sophia asked quickly, changing the conversation.

"I think we play them for Homecoming if I'm not mistaken." Joel told the young girl as they were seconds away from the Baker residence. Sophia simply nodded her head and took that information in.

After parking the car they both got out and made their way into the house. The doors opened up and as they made their way inside they were greeted by Spencer and his friend.

"Yoo, Sophia." Spencer said, bringing the young girl into a hug. "I'm glad y'all came." Spencer said before dapping Joel up. "Coop this my good friend Sophia and my boy Joel. Guys this my best friend Coop." Spencer said, introducing his three friends to one another.

"So you the Beverly Hills chick that's been keeping my boy out of trouble." Coop said, looking over at Sophia.

"Careful, she ain't your typical Beverly Hills chick." Spencer said, making them all chuckle. "But aye man, there's food outside near the pool. I'm going to go look for my mom." Spencer said before walking away and having Coop follow behind him.

The Castro siblings made their way outside where they served themselves food and ate. After eating what felt like the whole buffet Joel went over to hang with the football team. Meanwhile, Sophia walked back inside to try and find the girl that kept calling her nonstop.

"Sophia, where have you been?" The Castro girl heard someone ask from behind her. As she turned around she came face to face with the same girl that basically tried to get drama started between her and her best friend.

"Why do you care Layla?" Sophia asked the girl.

"What do you mean? Sophia, you're my friend, obviously I am going to care." Layla quickly responded.

"You know actually I'm not." Sophia said, shaking her head quickly. "Don't think I forgot you tried to start shit between me and Olivia. Or what, you thought I was going to forget about your little stunt over at Asher's?" Sophia said leaving the Keating girl speechless. "A friend wouldn't do that." Sophia said before turning around to walk away from her.

Before she could continue looking for Olivia her attention was drawn over to the conversation that seemed to have everyone's attention.

"Spencer, stay out of this." Grace said, trying to keep her son from getting into the conversation.

"You don't know our history, son." Billy said coming face to face with his player.

"Let's be straight here, Coach." Spencer said as everyone gathered around like flies on a fresh meal. "Is it his history I don't know about or the one you got with my mom?" Spencer added, creating a small silence that was broken by Grace.

"That was a long time ago." She said, causing her son to turn around to look at her.

"So why you ain't tell me?" Spencer quickly asked leaving his mother to search for answers.

"I didn't want you to know it was my idea, you transferring to Beverly. I thought if you knew Billy and I had a past together..." Grace said finally having something to tell her son.

"So you lied to me?" Spencer asked cutting his mother off. "And you told me not to go see my dad, but that's because he'd have told me about you and my mom, right." Spencer said, turning over to Billy. "That he was gonna tell me the truth? Right?" Spencer added, keeping his vision on Coach Baker. Spencer then started looking around yet only a couple people seemed to be surprised. Mostly everyone wasn't surprised at what was just put out there.

"Why don't nobody look surprised?" Spencer asked loud enough everyone could hear him. "I'm out." He said before starting to walk away.

"Where you going?" Grace asked behind her son.

"Dad may have left, but at least he never lied to me like this." Spencer said followed by a scoff. "I got tickets to a football game." He said before walking out of the Baker residence leaving everyone silent.

Sophia pulled out her phone and was about to text her brother that she wanted to leave but someone took her attention away.

"Sophi." Jordan said, causing the young girl to look up at him with a smile.

"Hey you." She said putting her phone down to look at the quarterback in front of her.

"Umm, are you okay? You missed a whole week of school." Jordan said, causing the young girl to roll her eyes a bit.

"If one more person asks me if I'm okay I promise I'll slit my wrists." Sophia said, sounding a bit annoyed.

"I'm good, okay. I just needed some time to myself, that's it." Sophia said, bringing his hand into hers.

"If something was wrong you would tell me right?" Jordan asked the young girl who simply nodded her head. She would tell him anything, she just didn't know how to tell him this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 1.2K 31
š™Šš™š™š™‚š™š™‰ š˜¼š™ āŽÆ ā•°ā”ˆāž¤ It was no secret to Gun that Off, his childhood best friend, was smitten with Mild, their OTHER childhood best friend but...
1.2M 58.7K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
38.8K 665 40
Me And My Daddy (Paul Walker Fanfic) (Volume 1) Ā© Copyright 2014. All rights reserved. This material may not be reproduced, displayed, modified, or...