Please, Save Him: One Piece (...

By AnimeLoverMaya

After watching the heart wrenching scene where Akainu kills Ace, you go to bed. While sleeping, a Spirit name... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Enter the Whitebeard Pirates!
Chapter 2: [Y/N] and Nozomu! A Tragic Past
Chapter 3: The Pirate Festival!
You Saved Me, So I'll Return The Favor! [Y/N] Discovers Bloodbending
Chapter 5: You Are Family! I love you
Chapter 6: You Traitor! Thatch's Death
Chapter 7: [Y/N]'s Decision! Blackbeard Will Pay!
Chapter 8: The Hero's Reunion! Their Names are Fire Fist Ace and [Y/N] [L/N]
Chapter 9: The Hero's Reunion! Their Names are Fire Fist Ace and [Y/N] [L/N]
Chapter 10: Chapter 10: The Hero's Reunion! : Part 3
Chapter 11: Ace and Luffy! Hot Emotions and Brotherly Bonds!
Chapter 12: Ace and Luffy! Brotherly Bonds: Part 2
Chapter 14: Erumalu, The City of Green! [Y/N]'s Ture Power!
Ace
Zoro
Sanji
Usopp
Luffy
Nami
Vivi

Chapter 13: Erumalu, The City of Green and the Kung-Fu Dugong!

366 14 0
By AnimeLoverMaya

A large group of people were walking towards the castle, where the King of Alabasta resided. The group was exhausted, tired of this ongoing war. Two guards raced down the palace steps, intercepting the group.
"Hold it! What business do you have here?" One of the guards asked, crossing their spears together.
"We have to see the King!" An older man demanded.
"We're dying out here! How much longer can this war go on?" A citizen asked.
"Between the war and the drought there's nothing to eat! Our crops and livestock are dead!" Another shouted. The group started to advance towards the guards.
"My baby needs milk! There must be some in the palace!" A woman, carrying her baby, shouted in desperation. The two guards tried their best to hold the citizens back.
"Stop pushing! I'm sorry, we can't let you through!" The guards shouted. All of the commotion caused the young baby to start crying in distress. Suddenly, the doors to the palace opened. The commotion stopped. The only sound that was heard was the crying of the baby. The King of Alabasta himself, Nefertari Cobra, walked out. The citizens of Alabasta stared up at the King in desperation. The silence was short lived as the citizens started shouting at the King.
"Are you just going to stand there?!
"And do nothing?!"
"And you call yourself a King!"
The guards glared at the angry crowd.
"Shut up! How dare you insult his Royal Highness!" One of the guards shouted.
"And their in their right! All of them!" Cobra shouted, sending the citizens and the guards into silence. Cobra walked down the steps. He closed his eyes in sadness. "I'm sorry," he said. "You've all had to put up with unbearable suffering because of my lack of strength, for that I apologize," Cobra said, opening his eyes. The citizens watched in silent shock. They hadn't expected this from their King. An apology. Cobra turned and gestured to the doors of the palace. "Those who wish to speak, please come inside the palace. Tell me of your struggles and I will listen. The only thing I can promise, is that I will share your suffering as if it were my own," Cobra said. "I ask that you endure a little more. Mark my words though, I will return peace to this kingdom. Even if it takes my life to do so." Cobra said. As the citizens walked up the steps and entered the palace, Cobra turned to look at the sky. The same sky that his daughter, Vivi, was hopefully traveling under, looking for answers to end the suffering of the kingdom she and her father loved. 'I hope you're alright, my dear. I wonder where you are right now, what you're doing at this very moment, Vivi.' Cobra thought, silently praying that his daughter was alright.
~~~
Vivi was sitting at a desk, a pen and paper out in front of her. Footsteps walking down caught her attention as she looked up. [Y/N] peaked their head in, giving the Princess a smile.
"Hey, Vivi. Sanji wanted me to tell you that the tea is ready, so come on up whenever you're ready." They said. Vivi smiled at them.
"Thanks, [Y/N]. I'll be right there." She said. [Y/N] smiled and nodded, walking back up to the main part of the ship. In the kitchen, Usopp and Luffy were playing with the rice balls that Sanji had made. Usopp had his index finger sticking through the middle of one, making it seem like the rice ball had a long nose.
"Ahoy there, matey! It is me, Captain Rice Ball Usopp!" Usopp made the rice ball approach the rice ball snow man that Luffy had made. The 'rice man' had olives for eyes, a sausage link for a nose, and two forks for arms, and a tin cup for a hat.
"I am Razi the Rice Man!" Luffy said. Suddenly, two pans were swung down onto the heads of the two pirates.
"Quit playing with our food, you damn numbskulls!" Sanji shouted. Ace and [Y/N] were sitting on the other side of the table, smiling at the chef, the sharpshooter and the captain of the Straw-Hat crew. "If you have some free time, then you can wash dishes! I could use some help since I have to pack all the food for the hike to Yuba." Sanji said. [Y/N] chuckled. Ace smiled.
"Let [Y/N] and I know if we can help." He said. Sanji smiled at Ace and [Y/N].
"No. You're our guests, so just sit back and relax. Thanks though." Sanji said, turning back to the sink to wash dishes. [Y/N] chuckled and smiled.
"Alright." [Y/N] said. Luffy and Usopp were knelt by a bucket, washing dishes. Sanji raced over to them.
"That's mop water, you idiots! We just used it to wash the deck!" Sanji shouted.
"Hmm?" The two hummed, looking up at the chef in confusion. [Y/N] sighed and got up, walking out to the deck. They looked around. Chopper was laying on one of the stairs, his eyes closed in content. Nozomu was curled up next to him, relishing in the cool breeze that chased away the heat for a while.
"Ah~ What a nice breeze." Chopper hummed. Zoro was standing next to the stairs, swinging a weight back and forth, grunting as he did. [Y/N] chuckled and walked over to the railing of the ship, looking out over the water. They sighed. [Y/N] and Ace had told the crew about their journey to hunt for Blackbeard. [Y/N] had also explained how they were 'born' with their powers and hadn't actually eaten a Devil Fruit, using the excuse as a way to not raise suspicion among the World Government, other pirate crews and the marines. [Y/N] closed their eyes.
'Raava, are you there?' They thought. The familiar voice of the Light Spirit that was assisting them responded,
'Yes, [Y/N]. I am here.'
'If I sent Nozomu somewhere, would she return to me, wherever I was?' [Y/N] asked.
'Yes. Nozomu is a creation of my own powers. As long as I am connected to you, she will return to you, no matter what the distance.' Raava said. [Y/N] nodded, their eyes still closed.
'Alright.'
Nami looked over at [Y/N].
"Hey, [Y/N], you okay?" She asked. [Y/N] opened their eyes and looked at Nami. They smiled and nodded.
"I'm just fine. I was just thinking about where Blackbeard is." They said, frowning slightly. Nozomu opened their eyes and walked over to [Y/N] leaping up and sitting on their shoulder. Nozomu tilted her head slightly.
"Mew?" She chirped. [Y/N] smiled at Nozomu, gently patting their guardian's head
"I promise I'm fine, Nozomu." They said. Vivi walked up the stairs, walking up to Nami.
"Nami, if you don't mind, I'd like to stop the ship here. It'll just be for a moment." She said. Nami turned and looked at the princess in confusion.
"Stop, what for?" Nami asked. Vivi smiled and turned to look at Karu.
"I have a very important mission for Karu." She said.
"Karu?"
Karu looked at Vivi.
"Waa?" He asked in confusion.
With the ship stopped, Usopp, Chopper, Nami, Luffy, Sanji and [Y/N] joined Vivi on land, Ace and Zoro staying on the ship. Vivi was standing in front of Karu, holding the piece of paper she had been writing on previously.

"Karu, I need you to go to Alabarna Palace, and deliver this letter to my Father." Vivi said.

"Waa?" Karu asked. Vivi looked down at the letter.

"It contains, everything uncovered by Igadon and myself," Vivi explained. Igadon was a member of the palace. He and Vivi had posed as members of the Baroque Works, trying to uncover the reasoning for Crocodile wanting to take over Alabasta. "The details of Crocodile's nefarious plans for this country are in here," Vivi said. "Also, it lets him know, that I've returned to Alabasta safe and sound and in the company of brave friends, willing to help us in our struggles." Vivi said. Karu looked slightly nervous. This was a huge task, and there was no telling what dangers the desert held. [Y/N] looked at Nozomu, resting on their shoulder.

"Nozomu, I want you to go with Karu." They said. The crew, Ace and Vivi stared at [Y/N] in shock. Ace frowned.

"[Y/N]?" He asked. [Y/N] looked up at Ace.

"The desert can be an unpredictable place. There's no telling what dangers lie in wait out there," they looked at Vivi. "In the case that Karu is intercepted by members of Baroque Works, Nozomu is his best defense," they looked at the letter in Vivi's hands. "The details in the letter, if Karu were to be caught, if the letter were to be given to Crocodile, all of the things you have been working for would be in vain, and I don't want that to happen," they looked at Nozomu. "So, Nozomu, will you go with Karu to deliver the letter?" They asked. Nozomu nodded.

"Mew!" She chirped in determination. [Y/N] smiled and nodded. [Y/N] looked at Vivi.

"Is this alright with you, Vivi?" They asked. Vivi smiled and nodded.

"Yes. I feel I would rest easy knowing that Karu is protected," Vivi said. Nozomu leapt from [Y/N]'s shoulder, walking over to stand next to Karu. Vivi looked at Karu. "Well then, can you do this for me, Karu?" She asked. With a look of determination, Kaur saluted Vivi with his wing.

"Waa!" Karu said. Nozomu leapt up onto Karu's saddle, slipping underneath the cloak he had on him to protect him from the sun. Vivi smiled. She knelt down and tucked the letter into Karu's cloak, making sure it wouldn't fall out.

"Now, be careful to conserve your water, kay?" Vivi said. "And make sure to share your water with Nozomu. Since she has fur and probably isn't used to the desert's climate like you are." Vivi said.

"Waa." Kaur said. Nozomu peaked her head out, hearing her name. Vivi smiled at Nozomu and gently patted Nozomu's head.

"Please, take care of Karu for me, Nozomu." She said.

"Mew!" Nozomu chirped, gently licking the Princess' hand in a silent promise to her.

"Good luck! You can do it duck!" Luffy shouted in encouragement. [Y/N] walked up to Karu, gently patting Nozomu's head. Though they didn't show it, [Y/N] was sad to see their guardian leave. This would be the first time [Y/N] would be without Nozomu by their side.

"Until we meet again, Nozomu," they said, pressing a kiss to their guardian's head. "Please, take care of yourself." They said. Nozomu nodded.

"Mew." She chirped. [Y/N] smiled sadly and stepped back. Vivi smiled at Karu.

"Go let my Father know, Karu. There's hope for this kingdom at last!" She said.

"Waa!" Karu shouted. He then took off running. He stopped for a moment taking a drink from the water barrel around his neck. With the water coursing through his body, Karu shot off, leaving dust in his wake.

"I said conserve, not consume!" Vivi shouted. "Thank you." Vivi muttered. [Y/N] frowned and placed their hand on their shoulder where Nozomu normally sat. [Y/N] felt, incomplete without Nozomu there. But they knew that this mission was of the upmost importance. And they knew, that with Raava's help, they would see their guardian again.

~~~

You watched as the ship sailed towards a little outcropping of rocks.
"Wow! So we're really going into the desert? Does anyone know how hot it's supposed to get?" Chopper asked.
"Over one hundred degrees in the day time." Nami said.
"What?! Please tell me you're joking!" Chopper said, sliding down the railing while Nami walked down the stairs. She was now wearing a button down cloak instead of the dancer outfit Sanji had gotten for her while they were in Nanahana. Sanji's eyes bulged out of his head, seeing Nami's form covered.
"Ah! Nami what happened?! Where's your dancer outfit?!" He shouted, as if the world itself was coming to an end. Vivi, who was also wearing a button down cloak, which was a dark purple color. "Vivi! Not you to! Why are you wearing that?!" Sanji shouted. Vivi looked at the blonde cook. She smiled.
"Because any exposed skin will get sunburnt. You have to cover up in the desert." Vivi explained. Sanji fell onto the deck of the ship.
"But, those outfits, were so sexy." Sanji whined. He began rolling around on the deck in despair. Vivi handed a red cloak and blue head cover to Luffy.
"Put these on, Luffy." Vivi said. Luffy took the clothes.
"Oh, thank you." He said gratefully. Vivi handed a [f/c] cloak and a [s/f/c] head cover to you.
"Here, [Y/N]." She said. You looked at her and smiled. You looked down at the color of the fabrics.
"Hey, how did you know I liked [f/c] and [s/f/c]?" You asked. Vivi looked at you and smiled.
"Well, I noticed that, since Karu and Nozomu left, you didn't seem as happy as you normally seem to be. I wanted to give you what little comfort I could, so I asked Ace what your favorite colors were, and it just so happens that I found a cloak and head cover in those colors." She said. You stared at her in slight shock. You then smiled and nodded gratefully.
"Thank you, Vivi. You really are a kind person." You said. Vivi smiled and nodded.
"It's the least I could do. Since you told us what happened to your home and your family, I want to bring you all the happiness I can." She said.
"Time to drop anchor." Zoro said, he and Usopp walking over to the anchor. Unbeknownst to you all, Ace's boat dipped lightly as something entered the water.
"Yuba, here we come!" Luffy shouted as the ship's flag and masts were lowered. Zoro gripped the anchor. He looked down at the water in surprise, seeing multiple little forms appear in the water close to the ship.
"Huh? What are those?" He asked. Suddenly, an animal, what looked like a cross between a seal and a turtle, burst out of the water, landing on the rocks in front of the ship. 

"Ha!" The animals shouted. The crew stared at the animals in bewilderment.
"Turtles?" Zoro asked.
"No, I think they're seals." Luffy said. Vivi's eyes widened in shock.
"Kung-Fu Dugongs!" Vivi shouted. One of the Kung-Fu Dugongs nodded and started speaking.
"'If you want to come to shore, you'll have to beat me first, but I doubt that'll happen you bunch of cowards!', he says." Chopper translated. Usopp chuckled and stepped onto the railing of the ship.
"Heh. Nobody calls me a coward and gets away with it!" He said. He then jumped from the ship to the Kung-Fu Dugong.
"Usopp no wait!" Vivi shouted. In no time at all, the Kung-Fu Dugong beat the crap out of Usopp, standing victorious.

"Kung-Fu Dugongs are really strong!" Vivi shouted. Luffy then jumped from the ship to the rocks and beat the Kung-Fu Dugong with ease.

"Yeah! See, they're not too tough!" Luffy shouted.

"That's bad to!" Vivi shouted. Suddenly recovering from the blow to his head, the Kung-Fu Dugong jumped up and bowed to Luffy. Luffy looked on in confusion. The Kung-Fu Dugong then looked up, his eyes shining as if Luffy were some amazing thing he had just discovered. 

"It's one of their rules. If they loose a kungfu match, they become the winner's pupil." Vivi explained.
"Ya don't say." Zoro said. The other Kung-Fu Dugongs followed the first, also looking at Luffy with admiration. Their tails were wagging up and down, surrounding Luffy.
"They think you're their master now!" Vivi shouted. Smiling, Luffy placed his hands on his hips and smiled.
"Right! Everyone after me! Now punch!" Luffy shouted. The Kung-Fu Dugongs punched. "No, like this!" Luffy shouted, correcting their punching stances. "Yeah! Now, harder! And now, to the left! Left! Right!" Luffy shouted. The Kung-Fu Dugongs followed his every move. "Yeah!" Luffy shouted. He then relaxed and smiled. "Right, all set, let's go to Yuba!" Luffy shouted. You raised your eyebrow. The Kung-Fu Dugongs were standing right behind Luffy.
"Hey, wait a minute!" Zoro said. "You're not bringing them with us!" Zoro shouted. Nami frowned at Luffy.
"Luffy you can't!" She scolded. Vivi smiled.
"They're water creatures. They won't make it." She said. The Kung-Fu Dugongs clung to Luffy's legs, not wanting to part with their new Master. You stared in aw at the creatures.
'Oh my gosh! They're so cute!' You thought. Nami and Vivi turned to talk to each other.
"It's going to break my heart to say no to them, but we can't let them come along." Nami said. Vivi nodded.
"I agree. How are we supposed to get to stay?" She asked. Chopper looked up. You, Ace and the rest of the crew were now on the land with the others.
"I know!" Chopper shouted. He started sniffing around at the different bags gathered together. "Now let's see, where was that thing?" He asked.
"What are you doing?" Sanji asked. Chopper then pulled out a stick of meat on the bone. "Here! You can have this, but only if you guys stay here, okay?" Chopper said. The The Kung-Fu Dugongs looked at Chopper. They suddenly swarmed Chopper, who let out a scream. "Ah! Somebody help me!" He shouted.
"Chopper!" Usopp shouted. After getting the situation calmed down, the The Kung-Fu Dugongs watched tearfully as Luffy and the others started their walk to Yuba.
"Hope all you guys enjoy the food! See ya!" Luffy shouted. Nami frowned at Luffy.
"All you guys, food. Now do you get it?" She asked. Luffy looked at her.
"No. They said they wanted to come with us. So why couldn't we let them?" He asked.
"We don't have the food and water to take care of a group that big, moron!" Nami growled. "Honestly, I don't know what we would have done if Chopper hadn't persuaded them to say." She said.
"Yeah! They kept saying, 'Where you go, we'll follow Master!' They really would have to if I hadn't given them that food." Chopper said.
"And now our food supply has gotten a lot smaller. Thanks Luffy, thanks." Sanji said, irritated. Ace looked at Sanji.
"He's a handful." He said.
"You're telling me." Sanji said. Chopper looked up at you.
"Oh, by the way, [Y/N]," he said. You looked down at him.
"Hm?" You hummed.
"I wanted to tell you before I forgot. When Nozomu chirped when you were saying bye to her, she said that she would always come back to you, no matter what." He said. You smiled down at him. "I just wanted to ease some of the sadness that you're feeling." He said. You hummed and looked down.
'Was I really that obvious?' You thought. You smiled at Chopper again. "Thank you for that, Chopper. That means a lot to me. It's really amazing that you can talk to animals like that." You said. Chopper then started wiggling around.
"Saying nice things like that isn't going to make me happy, you bastard!" Chopper said. You laughed at Chopper. Little did you know, you would soon experience the full extent of the power that Raava had granted you.

~~~

Coming Up

"Take a good look, everyone! This is what Crocodile and Baroque Works is doing to my country!"

"What the hell?! What kind of power is this?!"

"[Y/N]? Can you hear me? Please, come back to us!"

~~~~

//Oh my gosh! This is longer than I thought it was going to be! Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. In the chapters following, there is going to be different scenarios that you all can choose from, from people you want to comfort you. Ace's Scenario, Zoro's scenario, Sanji's scenario, Usopp's scenario, Nami's scenario, and Vivi's scenario. If there's anyone I forgot or you would like me to add, let me know in the comments.// 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 286 29
Ace looked to his side with interest but soon his interest dwindled into disappointment. what he thought was a person was just a mere cat, though the...
7.8K 232 13
(Maybe a little bit of Crocodile x Reader) (Also A little DoffyXReader) "Oneesan.. A lot of people talk bad about dad.." Ace said to you (Older Siste...
506K 13.8K 102
The story of one piece but you the reader gets to be in it. Now so we could skip over some things I'm only gonna do the important arcs of the story a...
7.6K 524 22
Modern-ish AU styled after the original One Piece world. You're the blood sister to Sabo, and you get along with your parents as well as Sabo does. A...