Unforgiving Eric x OC Fanfic...

By Stephaniao_o

Sequel to 'Ruthless' Peace. Thats all the people wanted. Some died for it. Some sacrificed for it. Grace Matt... More

Prologue
Replaced
January
February
Simulations
May
Betrayal
New awesome cover!!
Past loves
Inner circle
Loose ends
Tension
Authors Note!!
Almost
Tying up loose ends
Forgotten
Hurt
Changes
Fall apart. Come together.
Hate
Guilt
Book of memories
Reminisce
IMPORTANT!!
Pieces
Dreams
Old fears
Getting over your fears
Nothing of Importance
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE!!!
Dream dates and Bad boys
Last Authors Note!!
Last, last last Authors note! :D
Dangerous Liaisons
Author says hi :3

Who am i?

2K 68 3
By Stephaniao_o

'There are moments that define a person's whole life. Moments in which everything they are and everything they may possibly become balance on a single decision. Life and death, hope and despair, victory and failure teeter precariously on the decision made at that moment. These are moments ungoverned by happenstance, untroubled by luck. These are the moments in which a person earns the right to live, or not.'

"Dear whoever will read this,

I dont know how much time has passed nor what time it actually is, but i do know this.
You, whoever, more importantly, wherever you are,have to be on your guard.
I know you dont know me, probably never will. I dont even know myself.
But there is something happening.
Something dangerous, evil even.
I see many soldiers. Many weapons.
People are running in and out of the compound, but i dont know where exactly that is. All i know is that they are near.
And they thirst for blood.
Im warning you, whoever you are.
Flee. Go far away and never come back.
There will be bloodshed and nobody will be safe.
Take your belongings, your loved ones and go.
But be careful not everybody is who you think they are.
War will be in less than two weeks.
Be prepared.

- Someone"

I put the pencil down and read through it again before handing it to the man standing infront of me.
He told me he was on my side. Whichever that is.
"Hand this to someone important.", i mutter,"be careful"
The man nods, his black curly hair swaying with the movement.
I watch him dissappear into distance, towards a city i may have called home once, but not anymore.

'I'll see you soon beautiful.'

What was that?
I blink a few times and try to hold onto the sudden memory flash that appeared in my head. But as soon as it was there it was gone again.
I sigh and lean back on the tree.
War was coming. I needed all the energy i could get.

------------------------

3rd person (1day later)

"Still... We have no idea when they will attack... Or how.", Four mutters, spinning his knife around in his hand lazily while listening to his mothers plans.
They werent exactly proof but it was all the small group got.
Rob grunts and shifts in his chair.
"They will probably put the toxin in some water supplies or some shit. Think logical. How else are they supposed to get rid of divergents?", he states while playing with one of his rings.
"What part has Grac- i mean Kaitlyn in all of this?", Tris speaks up and its silent for a split second.
"She is going to get rid of the Dauntless leaders and will use the dauntless to invade the other factions.", Rob answers,"They'll use the serum Jeanine used a year ago...or whats left of it."
Evelyn sighs and runs a hand across her face.
It was the first time in years that she felt so helpless. Since the time when Marcus used to abuse her, to be exact.
She stopped pacing around and pulled her chair back, plopping down on it.
"I've posted trustworthy guards all around the factions. They'll warn us when 'Old Society's troops make a move. But i have no idea how we can reach Kaitlyn without gaining too much attention.", she says, her voice exhausted from countless sleepless nights.
"A leader.", Zeke suddenly says after a long time just sitting there.
Fours head shoots up and he looks at him confused.
"A leader... We need someone else to know about this.", Zeke clarifies looking at each of them intensely.
Rob snorts.
"How do you suppose we do that, boy? We have no idea who is from 'Old Society' and who is not.", he exclaimes looking at him as if he was crazy.
Suddenly there is a loud knock on the locked doors.
The people look at each other and jump out of their seats when someone barges through the doors.
"Evelyn!", Max roars and stomps his way to the conference table.
Stan walks behind him holding a sheet of paper in his hand.
"Maxwell, there is no need to kick in my doors. What happened?", Evelyn states calmly to hide the fact that her heart was beating faster than normal.
"When did you plan to tell as that there is a war going down in just a few weeks?", Stan now interjects before Max could say more.
Fours eyebrows knit together as he looks at the sheet of paper Stan was waving around.
"What the fuck do you mean by that?", he asks stepping around his chair and making his way over to Stan, tearing the paper out of his hands.
His eyebrows knit together even more before he looks up, a mixture of emotions reflecting in his eyes. He walks up to his mother handing her the mysterious letter.
Her heart rate jumps when she reads.
Two weeks.
Two weeks was all they had before everything got down.
She sighs and gives Tris the paper, turning her gaze towards Stan and Max who were both waiting for an explanation.
"I will tell you everything. But i suggest you both sit down.", they both nod and sink onto two chairs, not letting their gaze off of her,"I hope this will stay between us because what i am about to say contains top secret information that cant get into the hands of the enemy."
Again, Nodding.

----------------------------

'Deep in the meadow, under the willow
A bed of grass, a soft green pillow'

I shoot straight up and almost fall from the tree in the process.
There they are again. Memories.
I see a crying girl. And a boy rocking her in his arms.
I see the same girl picking up glass shards of the mirror in front of her.
I see the boy reading those lines out of a book.
He seems so familiar.
I groan. My head starts hurting and i grab it in attempt to ease the pain.
What were those memories?
I blink and try to remember the boys face.
But im disappointed yet again. I couldn't remember anymore.
Was that girl me?
Why was i crying?
I shake my head, hitting my head repeatedly in attept to bring those memories back.
Anything....
Anything....
Anything, please.

'Ill see you soon beautiful...'

There! Again.
A man with piercing blue grey eyes and two piercings above his brow, kissing my temple.
My heart flutters at that memory but i dont know why.
Who was that? And who the hell was i?

Bam, baaam!
Its about to go down in the next few chaps!!
Im so excited to write it you guys have no idea!
So anyways, how'd you find this chapter?
Any thoughts about certain characters?
Any favorites?
Comment and let me know!
Also please vote if you liked this chapter!

Love you guys!

S-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 328 25
This is book one of I am dauntless tetralogy. I hope you enjoy it. The story begins with a girl named Daniella from abnegation faction. All in her 16...
9.2K 166 18
This is a backstory for Eric. I've taken bits and pieces from the Divergent series and also the movie. I also used the book about Four that recentl...
3.6K 90 21
What if Marcus and Evelyn Eaton had more than one kid? Meet Shannon Eaton, Tobias Eaton's forgot little sister.. the "golden child". Shannon has neve...
332K 7.1K 81
Venus Eaton is desperate to escape the abuse of her previous faction although she is unaware and unprepared of the ordeals of Dauntless initiation. S...