The Incredibles II

By thelittleblackghost

Male Violet x Female Reader Based on the Disney movie The Incredibles II (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair Leng... More

Chapter 1: The Incident
Chapter 2: Stopping the Drill
Chapter 3: Dinner Discussion
Chapter 4: The Offer
Chapter 5: New House
Chapter 6: The Runaway Train
Chapter 7: Jack-Jack vs. Raccoon
Chapter 9: The Plan
Chapter 10: Catching Screenslaver
Chapter 11: Auntie Edna
Chapter 12: The Real Screenslaver
Chapter 13: Evelyn's True Colors
Chapter 14: The Attack
Chapter 15: Sneaking on Board
Chapter 16: Freeing the Supers
Chapter 17: Stopping the Boat

Chapter 8: Hijacked

14.2K 463 59
By thelittleblackghost

——————————🦸🏼‍♂️——————————

It was around 2:00 in the morning and Bob was laying in bed awake.

" 'Hey, dad. It's okay. I'll just wait for mom to get home.' " Bob mimicked.

"As if she could... I know how to...I can do math."

Bob glanced at the clock and groaned before heaving himself up and out of bed. He trudged all the way downstairs and sat at the kitchen table and picked up Dash's math book.

...

"Come on, buddy. Come on." Bob shook Dash awake.

"I think I understand your math assignment. We still have some time to finish it before your test."

...

Bob and Dash sat at the table early in the morning practicing math assignments.

After a while, Bob leaned over to Dash.

"You got it?" He asked.

Dash confidently held up his notebook and Bob glanced at it.

"Yeah, baby!" They clinked their glasses together.

Dash glanced up at the clock and noticed he had to get ready for school. Bob put his books in his backpack and smiled, proud of the work he did.

...

Vince peeked around the corner and looked down the hall at Tony and (Y/n) who were talking. He cursed the fact that super-hearing wasn't one of his powers so he could hear what they were saying.

(Y/n) suddenly embraced Tony and Vince clenched his fists together, feeling heartbroken. She then released him and walked off to class.

Tony opened his locker and checked himself out in the mirror he had in there. When he closed it, he noticed Vince standing right next to him.

"Oh, uh, hello." Tony smiled.

"Is she mad at me?" Vince asked.

"Huh?"

"(Y/n). Is she angry at me?" 

"Uh...I don't think so?" Tony answered looking confused.

"Oh, great. I was worried she might be. Uh, listen, could you tell her to meet be after school?" Vince asked.

"Um...I'm not sure that's a good idea." Tony said.

Vince's face fell. "Why? Is it because of what happened at the movie theater?"

"Oh. Were you the one she was with?"

"Uh, yeah. Did you forget?"

"Forget what?" Tony asked.

"Oh, was it because of the weird outfit?" Vince realized. "Because there's a good reason."

Tony just stood there with a skeptical look on his face.

"I'm in a drama class...and they just wanna do Shakespeare but they're like, 'try to make it relevant for the kids.' And so like, 'Oh, superheroes! Kids love superheroes.' You wanna wear one kind of tights, and then they're like, 'No, wear these other kind of tights.' " He rambled.

"Uh, I'm not sure what your talking about...but I just don't feel comfortable letting (Y/n) go off with a random stranger." Tony interrupted.

Vince frowned, and stormed off.

...

Helen was sitting in a chair having makeup done as she was about to be interviewed.

"I haven't done this in a while."

"This is good. The train have us momentum. Just go out there and be your charming self and capitalize on it." Winston reassured her.

"Ms. Elastigirl, they're ready for you." Someone said.

"Hey, stretch a leg!" Evelyn called as she left.

...

Helen stood off to the side as an Ambassador was walking past.

"Oh, Madame Ambassador, hello." Helen greeted.

She looked over and gasped and rushed over. "You are Elastigirl! This is why now I'm shaking your hand. It was so sad when you went underground. I am glad to see you back in your shiny outfit."

"That means so much coming from you. Good luck with your speech." Helen said, as the Ambassador was lead away.

"Bring lasting peace!" Helen added.

"I will, when you defeat evil!"

...

"For over 15 years, superheroes have been in hiding." A blonde man with blue eyes and perfect teeth said.

"Forced into it by a society no longer willing to support them. That may soon be changing due to a growing movement to bring the Supers back. Here, fresh on the heels of her own heroic save of a runaway train and sporting a new look, is the superhero Elastigirl. Welcome!"

The man turned to face Helen who was sitting across from him.

"Hello Chad."

"All the polls are going in your direction."

"That's true. Things are going good..."

"Hello." Chad interrupted.

"Uh, hello?"

"Do I have your attention?" Chad asked, his face blank.

"Yes, Chad." Helen answered, hesitantly.

"Of course I do. I'm appearing on your screen. Reading the words I'm saying off another screen. Screens are everywhere."

Helen noticed something in his eyes and noticed weird black and white shapes moving around on the screen where the script is.

"We are controlled by screens. And screens are controlled by me."

Helen shot out of her chair and ran into the security room where all the screens had that same image.

"Screenslaver. I control this broadcast and this idiotic anchorman you see before you."

Helen ran back to where Chad was, and ran into an assistant and Evelyn.

"What's wrong with him?" The assistant asked.

"The signal's been hijacked. I'll check it out." Evelyn offered.

"Don't look at any monitors." Helen warned.

Helen grabbed Chad and started slapping him.

"I could hijack the Ambassadors aerocade while it's still airborne. Right, Elastigirl?" Chad said.

Helen gasped and ran out of the room into the hall.

"Nearest window! Where's the nearest window?"

Someone pointed to a room, and Helen burst in and broke a window with a chair. She looked up and saw the Ambassadors aerocade flying off along with two others.

She launched herself into the roof, and extending her arms to catapult herself onto one of the planes and smashed her way inside.

"Elastigirl, what are you doing here?" One pilot asked.

"The ambassadors in danger. Which chopper is she...look out!"

Another chopper swerved towards them and the blades broke their window.

"Follow them and get me close." Helen ordered.

They followed the chopper and got closer.

"Get out of the sky and touchdown safely." Helen said and she jumped out of the window and grabbed onto the plane.

She swung through the window. "Stay in your seat ma'am!"

Helen broke into the front of the plane and broke all the screens and the pilots snapped out of their trance.

"We're under attack! Quick, go! Protect the ambassador!"

The pilots got up from their seats and Helen grabbed control of the plane, and lifted it up, just as the other chopper swerved at them.

"Open the door!" Helen yelled.

"Do as she says!" The Ambassador insisted.

Helen brought the chopper lower as the staff opened the door.

"Can you all swim?" She asked.

Everyone but the Ambassador said yes. Helen extended her leg and kicked the staff out of the plane and they landed in a river.

The other chopper crashed into one of the turbines, causing it to spiral. Helen jumped back and grabbed the ambassador and sling shot out of the chopper just as it exploded.

Helen turned her body into a chute and floated down to the ground.

"Are you alright ma'am?" Helen asked the Ambassador.

"I'm perfectly fine..." she answered before passing out.

——————————🦸🏼‍♂️——————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 8K 15
Book 1 Captain Jack Sparrow x Female Reader Based off the Disney movie series Pirates of the Caribbean (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l) = H...
656K 18.7K 14
Male Wednesday x Female Reader Based on the 1991 movie, The Addmas Family (Y/n) = Your Name (H/c) = Hair Color (H/l) = Hair Length (E/c) = Eye Color...
Wednesday By Boo!

Fanfiction

2.2M 86.6K 71
Male Wednesday x Female Reader Based on the Netflix TV Series: Wednesday (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (...
Cruello By Boo!

Fanfiction

300K 9.3K 13
Male Cruella De Vil x Female Reader Based off of the movie "Cruella" (Y/n) = Your name (H/l) = Hair length (H/c) = Hair color (E/c) = Eye color (S/c...