Supreme Hybrid God (Rewriting)

By LordMidnight5

I'm rewriting the story and will be releasing three chapters at once. The story that will take it's place is... More

Midnight's Bio
Ch 1 Supreme Hybrid Awakens
Harem pt 1
The Student Council & Familiar Forest
Giving Sona A Break & Hunting A Stray
Midnight New Bio
Pls read this it's important
Going to school & KFC!!
Training And Catching Up With Grayfia
Halloween Special!!
A day with Millicas & Some old friends
Kobayashi and Tohru visit & teaching Asia new magic!!!!
In A New Dimension With Kobayashi
Reviving The Saiyan Race
Midnight's Heat & Going Home
Roasting A Chicken
Older Brother & Full Past Revealed!
Stolen Excaliburs & Midnight's Rage
The Kai Of Time & The Time Patrol
A New Warrior! A Shine In The Darkness!
A World Of Heros!!
Villain Attack and The Power Of Dragons
Announcement!!
Go check out the rewrite this version is discontinued

A Racist Alien & A Date With Sona

892 12 4
By LordMidnight5

Midnight POV

I woke up and was able to slip out of bed. After giving the girls kisses in the cheek I headed twords the kitchen. On the way there I ran into speed.

Midnight: oh speed nice to see you.

Speed: [oh hey Midnight.]

Midnight: you know I could use your help. I heard from Sunshine that your a good cook. Why don't me and you cook something up of everyone.

Speed: [sure!]

Now accompanied by Speed we headed down to the kitchen. We begin to cook and clean using our speed to make it go faster. It didn't take us long to get done. I then go to wake up everyone else while Speed goes to get all the Eeveelutions. After a while we were able to get everyone to the table. Midnight wasn't hungry so he just went to chill in the pool. Crystal wasn't really hungry either so she joined Midnight. It was a hot day so after eating everyone joined Midnight and Crystal. Flare and Speed just looked at Midnight and Crystal floating in the pool.

Crystal: [are you two gonna get in?]

Speed: [I'm a electric type if I accidentally release one little shock I'll hurt you guys I don't want that.]

Solarflare: [I'm a fire type me and water don't do so good.]

Crystal: [come on just get in and relax.]

Midnight: she's right you know nothing is coming up so we should sit back and relax for once.

Speed: [when you relax too much don't you-]

As Speed was saying that sentence Midnight and Crystal sink into the water. Speed grew a blank looks as he finished his sentence.

Speed: [dissolve into water.]

Solarflare: [I guess Midnight can dissolve into water as well.]

Speed: [you know what I'm just gonna relax over there.]

Solarflare: [I'm gonna chat with Leaf.]

Everyone just relaxed and enjoyed the pool. Until they were interrupted by Midnight's A.I Optix.

Optix: Midnight you have a incoming call from Bulma.

Midnight: Optix answer call and project screen in front of me

Optix: ok.

A holographic screen appears in front of Midnight. He sees Bulma looking away from the camera.

Midnight: Bulma what's up, you look panicked.

Bulma turned back to the camera when she heard Midnight's voice.

Bulma: oh Midnight thank God I got through. Can you come over here a genocidal alien named Frieza who really wants to kill Goki is here. Goki got shot in the chest and Vegeta is fighting him but he's too strong now. He came back in some new golden form.

Midnight: alright Bulma I'm on my way.

Midnight hung up the call with Bulma. He hopped out the pool and he accessed a holographic menu. He pressed at button that changed his clothes.

Midnight turned back to the others.

Midnight: Crystal wanna come with me?

Crystal hops out the water excited

Crystal: [uhh yeah!]

Midnight: cool but first.

Midnight's hand glows and soon the light incases Crystal changing her. The light died down and there stood a girl of 5ft 6". She had blue hair but still had a Vaporeon features.

Crystal: aww heck yeah this is so cool!

Crystal gasped and covered her mouth. She looked at Midnight and uncovered her mouth.

Crystal: I speak like a normal human.

Midnight: that you do, I planned on turning you all human at the same time but eh. Anyways we gotta get going.

Kobayashi: have fun you two and say hi to Bulma and the others for me.

Midnight: we will.

Midnight snapped his fingers and opened a portal. Crystal and Midnight walked through.

Midnight: it takes a minute or two to get there so Im gonna explain some quick things about your new body.

Crystal: alright.

Midnight: Your new body is a lot more stronger and faster than a normal humans. You also have hydrokinesis you control water and can make it take any shape or form.

Crystal: cool can't wait to test it out.

Midnight: you won't have to wait much longer cause we're here.

Midnight and Crystal step out of the portal. They arrived at Capsule Corp. Midnight didn't see anyone he decided to sense it Goki's energy. Midnight grabbed Crystal hand and in a beam of light the were gone. Approaching the spot they see someone who Midnight assumed was Frieza. Vegeta was badly beaten and bruised. Before Frieza could hit Vegeta again Midnight and Crystal shot down. The beam of light faded away for everyone to see that Midnight stopped Frieza's punch. Midnight powers up to Super Saiyan. He punches Frieza in the face then throws him away.

Midnight: So you're Frieza you don't look very strong.

Frieza: hmm another monkey I must put in it's place.

Midnight: okay racist.

Frieza: the other two monkeys couldn't beat me with their blue forms. What makes you think you can beat me with such a primitive form.

Midnight looked over at Vegeta to see him with blue hair. It didn't last long because Vegeta passed out reverting to base form. Midnight sensed he had divine energy. It was unpure controlled divine energy but not fully controlled just a little.

Midnight: that blue form is a combination of Super Saiyan and a little unpure controlled divine energy.

Frieza: what are you rambling on about monkey.

Midnight: I'll do the same thing but I'll put pure controlled divine energy.

Midnight clinched his fist. He let out a roar twords the sky. He began to charge up his divine energy. His hair flashed pink, blue, and silver then it went back to pink. The sky turned gray, lighting flashed, and thunder roared. The earth trembled causing everyone in the towns to panic. An aura surrounded him the aura was pink. He transformed shocking everyone around him.

Midnights hair was pink. His eyes were gray he sat there admiring himself.

Midnight: hmm what should I call this... Rosè that's it Super Saiyan Rosè.

Midnight then looks behind Frieza he saw that he still has some army left. He looked over at Crystal.

Midnight: Crystal he seems to have a little bit of an army. This is a perfect opportunity to test your power out.

Crystal: leave it to me Midnight you just take care of this guy.

Crystal walks past Frieza to fight his army. Frieza rushed at Midnight. Midnight used instant transmission to get behind Frieza and kicked him away. Frieza rushed at Midnight again. All Midnight did was dodge then he punches Frieza in the gut sending him flying. Midnight quickly followed up by disappearing behind Frieza and sledgehammered him into the ocean.

Frieza shot out of the water and punched Midnight in the face. This caused Midnight to be sent back and bleed a bit. Midnight wiped the blood of his check. Seeing the blood on his finger he began to chuckle, but it wasn't his normal chuckle it was a dark chuckle. His chuckle soon turned to full blown laughter.

Midnight: hehehe-HeHeHeHe-HAHAHAH!

Frieza: what's so funny monkey?

Midnight: ever since I woke up you are the first person to draw blood from me. I commend you it seems I might have to take you a little more serious.

Frieza: I suggest you take me more seriously or this shall be your grave monkey.

Midnight: (this guy isn't to strong let me check how Crystal is doing.)

With Crystal

Crystal: (Alright let's test these powers out. First is my hydrokinesis.)

Crystal raises her hand to the ocean. She moves her hand to the soldiers. This causes a tital wave to sweep up some of them. She smiles at this. She rushes forward with great speed. She punches soldier, then she grabbed another one and threw him away. She forms water into spears and launches them at the soldiers. They pierce a few killing them. She looked up to see Midnight looking down at her. She smiles at him and rushes at another soldier.

With Midnight

Frieza sees Midnight not paying attention to him. He rushed to catch him off guard, but Midnight instant transmissions behind him and kicks him away. Frieza recovers and fires blast at Midnight. As they came towards Midnight, he activated a technique for a split second and dodged them.

This caused Whis and Beerus to wided their eyes. It went away Midnight began to think to himself.

Midnight: (there it is again, this heat, this feeling. My body dodged on its own. This can be useful I must master this.)

Whis/Beerus: (that technique no doubt about it he used it... Ultra Instinct.)

Midnight sensed someone watching. Frieza energy also began to increase. Midnight watched Frieza grab his head and scream. Frieza energy began to rise to new heights and he began to change. The energy that erupted from him it was dark. His body gains a blueish hue and his eyes glowed purple. He has some symbol on his head.

Frieza then rushed at Midnight with new speeds. This caught Midnight off guard as he was punches in the gut and sent him away.

Midnight: (damn not only is he up again but he's stronger. My body isn't use to rosè either I need to end this quickly.)

Midnight recoverd, he began to rush at Frieza and charged two blast in his hands. Frieza tried to fire a blast at Midnight but he flipped over it. He then throws his blast at Frieza. He then charged up more ki and begins to rapidly blast Frieza's back causing an explosion. He then raises his arm in the air and charges soul punisher. He then throws it causing a beam to rise out the explosion.

Frieza emerged damaged, he teleported behind Midnight and wrapped his tail around Midnight throat. Midnight tried to pull Frieza of him but Frieza's grip was strong. Midnight elbowed Frieza in the stomach. This caused him to let go. Midnight then grabbed Frieza by the tail and threw him. Midnight rushed forward punching Frieza. His onslaught wasn't done he kicked Frieza into the cliff. He teleported and punched Frieza. He began to drag Frieza on the side of the cliff. He then punched Frieza in the gut again.

Frieza charged a death beam at Midnight to try and get him to dodge so he could gain some ground. Before Frieza could fire the attack Midnight kicked him in the face. Midnight used the momentum of the kick to drag Frieza up the side of the cliff. He then used his foot to throw Frieza.

This caused Frieza to be launched into the ground and get stuck. Midnight then began to charge his ki into his fist. His fist was surrounded in a black aura. Midnight rushed down with his fist pulled back.

Midnight: Midnight Okami newly made: Falling Comet!!

When Midnight's first made contact lightning shot up from the sheer force. This caused Frieza to disintegrate because of the lightning. Midnight then flew to the ground and looked to a giant rock. He switched back to his goofy personality and stood their swinging his hips side to side, his Saiyan tail swinging with him.

Midnight: hey you can come out now, I can sense you ya know.

The person started sweating because Midnight knew they were there. The began to fly away. Midnight was able to catch a glimpse of them though. They dropped something that Midnight caught. It was a card some sort of I.D. What he read interested him.

Midnight: Yusho Gekuro a Time Patroller interesting. Never heard of a Time Patroller I'll ask Whis.

Midnight puts the I.D in his pocket. He looked over to see Crystal get rid of the last soldier. Midnight grabs Crystal and flys over to the ZFighters. He sets her down and detransformes. The ZFighters went over to asked them questions.

Krillin: Midnight what are you doing here?

Midnight: I got a call from Bulma that said y'all needed my help.

Goki: what was that form you used I've never seen it.

Whis: I must say I'm intrigued by it as well.

Midnight: I call it Rosè.

Goki: How much of a multiplier does it add to you power.

Midnight: do you really wanna know?

Goki: yes!

Midnight: ok

The group listened in closely waiting for the answer.

Midnight: no clue

This caused everyone to fall to the ground. Goki sat back up and looked at Midnight shocked.

Goki: what do you mean "no clue"?

Midnight: I've got no clue. To be honest with you all I just made the form, so I've got to experiment with it more.

Beerus: you were able to create a form on the fly that's pretty impressive.

Midnight: but everyone if that is all I must be get back to my dimension can't be away if a threat comes.

Whis: actually me and Lord Beerus would like to speak with you.

Midnight: what's wrong.

Beerus: in private.

Midnight: ok

The trio fly away from the group so the can't be heard. Midnight looks at Beerus and Whis confused.

Beerus: Midnight I want to know how you are able to use Hakai only destroyers can use it.

Midnight: well when me and Kobayashi was stuck here for a year I gathered as much info on this dimension as I can. I came across a book about destroyers and the Hakai technique that they use. From there I though it would be useful so I recreated it.

Whis: how are you able to use Ultra Instinct?

Midnight: Ultra Instinct what's that?

Beerus/Whis: (he doesn't know what Ultra Instinct is, did his body activate it on its own?)

Whis: oh okay that is all we wanted to talk about.

Midnight: actually Whis I have a question to ask you.

Whis: what is it?

Midnight: what is a time patroller? I found and I.D with that title on it.

Whis: well time patrollers I think it would be better if you met the person in charge.

Midnight: ok

Whis: I shall take you tomorrow.

The trio flew back to the group. Midnight said his goodbyes as him and Crystal entered the portal back home. Crystal jumped on to Midnight taking about how much fun it was and she was happy he took her. Midnight smiled at her, they arrived back home Midnight went to his room to think.

Midnight: (Whis mentioned some Ultra Instinct, what is that. Is it the reason my body moved in its own. I shouldn't think about it now I should clear my head.)

Midnight looked at his peerage prices out the corner of his eye. This made him think of Sona.

Midnight: (hmm I'm engaged to Sona yet I haven't taken her on a date. I should take her on one.)

Midnight goes to his closet to change. After some thinking he decides on some clothes.

He goes downstairs to see Sophia in the kitchen cooking. She turns around to look at Midnight.

Sophia: are you going out sir.

Midnight: yes could you please tell everyone.

Sophia: okay and sir I are you going to do the paperwork you've been forgetting to do when you return.

Midnight: I will, but now Sophia.

Midnight good to the garage. He decided to take his blue ferrari because he was taking Sona on a date and she uses water magic.

He got in the car and took off. He began to track Sona's energy to find her. After driving for a bit he pulls up to a nice house.

Midnight: welp this must be Sona's place.

Midnight knocks on the door and Sona's queen Tsubaki opens the door.

Midnight: yo

Tsubaki: Midnight what are you doing here?

Midnight: I wanna take Sona on a date I realized that I haven't taken her on one.

Tsubaki: oh um let me tell her you can come and sit down.

Midnight: cool.

Midnight walked in after Tsubaki. He makes his way to the living room and sits down. After a minute Tsubaki walks into the living room.

Tsubaki: Sona will be down in a little bit, she is getting ready.

Midnight: ok, but if I may ask where is the rest of your peerage members? Do they perhaps love elsewhere?

Tsubaki: The girls live here while Saji does not. They are not here at the moment because they either have pacts or are enjoy the day out.

Midnight: I see.

Sona entered the room this caused Midnight to look over. Sona wore a great shirt with a brown square pattern skirt.

Midnight thought Sona looked great. Sona was getting nervous under Midnight's stare. She shifted in place and looked down.

Sona: do you not like it I can change into something else.

Midnight: no I love it, you look beautiful

Sona blushed and turned away. Midnight put his hand on her check. He made her look at him.

Midnight: are you ready to go my darling?

Sona: I'm ready and thanks you for taking me on a date.

Midnight: your my fiance why wouldn't I. Now let's go today is all about you.

Midnight and Sona walk out to Midnights car. Midnight opened the door for Sona she thanked him and got in. Getting himself in the car he started it and began to drive.

Sona: so Midnight where are we going.

Midnight: well I want it all to be a secret makes it more of a surprise.

Sona: ok.

After driving for a bit Midnight pulses up to a boos store.

Sona: a book store? You know I have a study right.

Midnight: trust me.

Midnight and Sona walked into the book store. Sona glanced around looking at all the books.

Sona: Midnight is there a reason why we're here.

Midnight: just trust me Sona your gonna love it follow me.

They walk to the back of the book store and stop a single book shelf in the corner. Midnight puts his hand on it. Sona does it to and can tell there is a magic barrier.

Midnight: Sona can you feel what's right here.

Sona: there's a magic barrier.

Midnight: yes let's break it shall we.

Midnight begins to poor magic out his hand his crest appears on the book shelf it. Sona eyes wided when to book shelf is replaced by a door. They walk through to be in another room.

They walk up to a boy sitting on a chair. The boy had gray hair with the back in one braid and gray eyes. He wore a white jacket with a black undershirt and to yellow saches with a red line running through the middle in the shape of an x. He wore white pants matching his jacket. He had a bag on his waist.

"Kohiro Masadera"

Kohiro looked up at Midnight and smiled. Midnight held a smile of his own.

Midnight: hello Kohiro it has been a while hasn't it, Are you enjoying running this part of the store?

Kohiro: it has only been a week my lord and I have been enjoying myself here, I thank you for bringing me and allowing me to run this beautiful store.

Sona looks over at Midnight.

Sona: Midnight do you know him?

Midnight: of course I know we are on a date but allow me to introduce you to my bishop Kohiro Masadera. Kohiro this is my fiance Sona Sitri.

Kohiro: it's a pleasure to meet you madam Sona. Has my lord been treating you kind

Sona: nice to meet you Kohiro.

Midnight: Kohiro I need the S. Ancient Magic book.

Kohiro: of course my lord.

Kohiro levitates a book to himself and hands it to Midnight. The book was brown, thick, it has green gems on its conners, and a beautiful blue gem in the middle.

Midnight creates a copy of the book and gives the original back to Kohiro. Midnight hands Sona the copy.

Sona: Midnight what is in this book is very heavy.

Midnight: this book holds all past magic that the Sitri clan has used and created.

Sona: how did you get your hands on this?!

Midnight: Serafall found it in the basement of the Sitri manor and gave it to me.

Flashback

Midnight is sitting at a table enjoying some tea. Until Serafall bust into the room

Serafall: night-kun!!!

Midnight: I said stop calling me that.

Serafall: but I think it's cute.

Midnight: why are you here Serafall?

Serafall: you want to learn more water magic right?

Midnight: yes?

Serafall: here you go.

Serafall drops the Sitri Ancient Magic book on the table. When Midnight saw it he spit his tea out.

Flashback over

Midnight: anyway let's go I got more places I wanna take you. See ya Kohiro.

Kohiro: goodbye my lord call me when needed.

Midnight & Sona leave the library. The get into the car and begin to drive to the next place. Sona turned to Midnight.

Sona: so how did Kohiro become your bishop.

Midnight: that is a story for another time. Besides today is all about you.

Sona: ok where to next?

Midnight: is thought we do some shopping maybe even get some matching outfits.

Sona: that's sounds nice then we can get something to eat.

Midnight: that's the plan.

Midnight & Sona reached the mall. Midnight parked the car and they got out. Midnight held Sona's hand as they walked around the mall. They found a clothing store and went in. They spent a while trying on clothes. After leaving the clothing store. Sona pointed out another store. Midnight looked at the name and instantly tried to change Sona's mind.

Midnight: Sona, hun I love you but do we have to go in there.

Sona: don't tell me the big bad hybrid god is afraid of going into a Victoria Secret.

Midnight: of course not I'm just thinking why don't you go in there and I go get you something at a different store.

Sona: ok I'll go by myself.

Midnight: also here take my red card I still want to buy everything for you. The pin is 0928

Sona: alright let's meet here outside when I'm done.

Midnight: alright.

Sona walked into the Victoria Secret. Midnight let out a sigh. He began to walk to a jewelry store not to far. He walked in and was greeted by the cashier.

Cashier: hello sir how may I help you today.

Midnight looked at the rings on display. He found one that he thought Sona would like. It was silver with several blue gems.

Midnight looked over to the cashier.

Midnight: how much for this one?

Cashier: are you sure sir that one is 1,250,000yen.

Midnight: yes would like to but this one. Here's my card.

Midnight hands the cashier a black card. The cashier takes the card and swipes it. After charging the card the cashier takes the ring and puts it in a ring box. Midnight put the box in his pocket. Midnight left the store and walked back to the Victoria Secret. As he got there Sona walked out with quite a few bags.

Midnight: that's a lot of bags you got there.

Sona: I think you'll find them quite appealing.

Midnight: ok well hand me the bags and I'll put them in my pocket dimension.

Sona hands Midnight the bags. He then puts them in his pocket dimension. He grabs Sona's hand as they begin to walk. Midnight leads Sona to a fancy restaurant. The sky down at a table next to the window. Both begin to look at the menu. The waiter soon makes his way to them.

Waiter: what can I get you two?

Sona: I'll take the steak and a Pepsi to drink.

Midnight: I'll have some tokoyaki and a strawberry shake.

Waiter: I'll be here with your food in a second.

The waiter left, Midnight turned to Sona.

Midnight: Sona how do you feel about the things going on in the area?

Sona: I feel frustrated, all the strays and the fallen angels that were here.

Midnight: me and my peerage will do or best to help maintain the area.

Sona: thank you Midnight.

Midnight: no problem hun

Waiter: here is your food sir and madame.

Midnight: thank you.

Midnight and Sona begin to eat their food. Once they finished their food Midnight payed the bill.

Midnight: alright I got one more place I wanna take you.

Sona: is it a long drive.

Midnight: if there was a road to our destination then yes, but we're gonna teleport.

Sona: but what about the car?

Midnight: I'll have Optix auto drive the car home.

Midnight and Sona walk into an alley between stores. Midnight grabs Sona's hand as his magic circle appears under them. Purple chains appear around them and shine. Sona closed her eyes dew to the bright light. When it died down they we're somewhere new. Sona opened her eyes to see they we're on the moon. Her eyes widened at the sight of the Earth.

Sona: (it looks so beautiful from up here.)

Midnight: Sona I want to ask you what is your ambition, what is your dream, what keeps you going?

Sona: what's my dream?

Midnight: yes everyone has a dream what is yours?

Sona: some people might think it's a little stupid but I want to create a school where all races can go and learn. No one will be prohibited by what race they are.

Midnight: I think you have a wonderful dream Sona.

Sona: what about you Midnight what is your dream or ambition?

Midnight: my dream?

Sona: yes what do you strive for?

Sona looked over at Midnight as he proceeded to jump on a satellite and sit there. He looked down on the Earth and smiled.

Midnight: I wish to create a world of peace. Where no one is treated different based on there race, power, or status. A world where there is no need for war. The ideology in this world is flawed I wish to correct it. I want everyone and thing to be able to walk freely. That includes humans aswell. I want a world where there are no strays, or war. A place of complete peace. That is what I strive for. That is my dream.

Sona: it seems our dreams aren't too different from each other. Though yours is on a larger scale than mine.

Midnight: the scale of the dream doesn't matter it's what you're willing to do to achieve it. I want to help you achieve your goal as well Sona.

Sona: and I'll help you achieve yours too. We'll make a world of peace together.

Midnight: yeah, well it's time to go back now.

Midnight jumped next to Sona. His magic circle appeared and the teleported again. They arrived at Sona's house. They walked inside Midnight opened his pocket dimension and brought out the bags with Sona's clothes in them. Midnight sat them down and walked back to the front door.

Midnight: I hope you enjoyed our date as much as I did Sona.

Sona: I loved it thank you Midnight.

Midnight: I'll see you tomorrow Sona.

Midnight turned around to leave. He spread his wings to take off. Before he could though Sona called him.

Sona: wait, you forgot something.

Midnight: huh?

Midnight turned around, only for Sona to kiss him. His eyes widened at the sudden action.

Sona broke the kiss leaving Midnight flustered this time. Sona smiled at him.

Sona: you forgot your goodbye kiss.

Midnight: r-right I'll be off now.

Midnight took off onto the sky. Sona looked at his flying figure and continued to smile.

Sona: (who knew when the supreme hybrid could get flustered.)

Midnight returned home only to be greeted by a silent house. He walked around to find everyone sleep. Ophis,Koneko,Scarlett,and Aika slept in their own rooms leaving his bed empty. Midnight laid down and let sleep over take him.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Time On Supreme Hybrid God

Midnight: who the hell are you?

???: It's good that we can finally talk little brother.

Scene change

???2: I'll kill you! You killed everyone then left me alone! I'll never forgive you Midnight!

Midnight: you don't understand my reason behind it.

???2: I don't care for your reason behind it what you did I'd unfortunately!

Next time Older brother & Full past revealed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 165 14
Different scenarios of Kakashi x Reader. Will add a brief description at the top of chapters so you can determine if you want to read/skip! :) Mostl...
17.9K 297 23
After the War, Sakura is living her life with unexpected love, lust, and pain. Sasuke, Neji, Kakashi?? Though she tries to stay above it all, she fee...
50K 807 26
"What will it be, stay there and give up while dying on the floor or will you take my power and fight for those you care about" That is the question...