DreamNap [platonic] Oneshots

By FreeeDaisy

๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ณ๐—ณ ๐—ฐ๐˜„: ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๏ฟฝ... More

โ–ช๏ธŽ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ โ–ช๏ธŽ
โ˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—ถ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ?
โ˜† ๐—บ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ
โ˜†/โ™ก ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฟ
โ˜† ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
โ˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป
โ˜† ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜†
โ™ก ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต
โ™ก ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
โ™ก ๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
โ˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐˜€
โ˜† ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜†
โ˜† ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ

โ˜† ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ด๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ \ ๐—›๐—ฆ ๐—”๐—จ

123 3 0
By FreeeDaisy

small an first:

hello! long time no see. ive had a rough summer but its getting better! i still have few not finished oneshots in my notes :) a lot of things happened and i hope everyone is doing okay. remember you are amazing, worthy and great <3 anyway this one is a bit longer and not too good. i feel a bit rusty but i really like to write so here it is...

-▪︎-

~high school au~

fluff
platonic/not established relationship but does use 'love' once
cw: cursing (wh*re, bi*ch)

-▪︎-

dream was so confused. how can there be so many formulas in one class? most of them didn't even have any numbers, just letters. none of it made sense in his mind and he was convinced that the teacher just made up some numbers and letters. math was hard. difficult. impossible. it was only for weirdos.

he groaned as he just stared at the white board, not even trying to understand anymore. he slowly looked to his left. there sat sapnap, his best friend. on top of his raven hair sat his signature black cap. it was odd how he still had it. normally teachers would explode with anger if they sas this wrongdoing happen. you had to always question their morals when a hood or a beanie were the biggest crimes but bullying could slip. dream looked the others eyes and saw the same confusion. they were fucked. no way they could pass this class. no matter how much they would cheat on the test.

dream desided to give up. it's friday afterall. he started doodleing on his notebook. after drawing some weird hurricane scribbles all over his notebook's page, he checked the clock. he turned down again with a dissapointed face after seeing that they still had twenty minutes.

the teachers talking with the same monotone voice, got his mind sleepy. his eyes slowly closing. just for a second he tought.

he felt poking from his left side. he quickly looked up, shocked, feeling on the verge of a heart attack. luckily it was only sapnap poking him and waking him up. the raven haired boy passed the blonde a note saying how he was sorry but didint want the older to get detencion. dream smiled to the younger feeling grateful but obviously he'd never say that aloud. he wrote back a note with his messy handwriting saying thanks but it was very close to make him scream. the other read it and just gave a side look making dream chukle, which the teacher heard.

"you two in the back, shut your mouths or you need to get out from the class"

"sorry mam" the boys said in unison smiling at the teacher. they didn't sound guilty, more like sarcastic but the teacher continued. somehow the boys had that talent of making everything sound funny. they actually did get some smiles around the classroom, which showed how bored everyone else were.

the bell rang. they got some homework what neither of the boys knew how to do.

"im so fucked" the blonde said when they were walking towards their lockers.

"me too, i dont understand shit. and george is sick and he cant help"

"yeeeess, what an ungrateful bitch he is" dream said referring how george had left them alone to suffer. they both laughed at that.

george, their other best friend who was a year older and a lot more understanding in maths, would often help the two out. sure the other two knew had to code and knew basic math, but weird algebra was not a part of it.

sapnap and dream belonged to the football team making them quite popular. they hung out with the team making their friendgroup relatively big. although it was known by everyone in the group that the two boys were inseparable.

but even if george didn't play football, the two youngest actually adored the older one. he was smart and great person. a bit of a nerd but so were the two others. their bigger friend group had few other non footballers as well. so he fit right in. but no one was as smart as george.

"jessie wont stop snapping me and starting conversations even when i ghost her" dream said after recieving a snap from her.

"she is annoying as fuck. i mean she thinks she is just better when she is a cheer captain" sapnap answered with a disgust on his face.

they had put their useless books to the locker and taken their practise clothes away when they heard someone say "hey guys". well both of them knew who they were.

"hey tina, how's your day" sapnap aswered to the girl.

"well its been shit but y'know thats how it be"

"oh im sorry" dream apologized

"no its okay, lets go practise now" tina said. you see, tina was their official water bottle filler and a medic for the team, and obviously a big part of their friendgroup.

"tina you dont even practise"

"hmm i could practise my water bottle filling skills. although im the best at it and you desperately need to get better at you job. you've fallen off"

"shut your mouth" they laughed to the bickering

"i would but i know for a fact that we have to go. otherwise you two need to do so many pushups you dont feel your arms any more"

"shit youre right. we dont have a lot of time" and as they turned around they saw a blonde haired girl coming up to them.

"hey dreamy, would you like to hang out today?" dream hated her. especially the nickname. only sapnap could use it in very special occasions. you know, times when it felt right, when they were soft.

"no thank you, jessie" dream said politely, but you could see from his face he wasn't going to be polite for long if she wouldn't go away. many others would run away, but jessie was a bitch, a determined one.

"are you sure, we could hang out in my place. no ones home" she winked while getting closer to the blonde.

"what part of no you didn't understand" sapnap stepped in.

"guys we really need to go" tina said from the back trying to get the conversation to an end.

"yes i was just about to leave" dream said to jessies face while answering to tina. the friends walked past the fuming blond girl.

"why the fuck are you hanging out with that pick me girl who just wants to sleep with the team. fucking whore she is!" jessie yelled to their backs.

"don't you fucking dare to talk like that to tina ever again. if i ever hear her name coming out of your mouth, you are dead" dream said angrily to the girl and they left, not leaving any time to the other say anything.

"im sorry tina" dream felt guilty. tina got a lot of unreasonable shit just for hanging out with them.

"no its okay, some people just dont get how people can be friends and not fuck each other" she said shrugging. it was sad how used to it she was.

they were already at the dressing room door that was open. tina turned her back to the door and continued with louder voice so the whole team heard.

"and no offence guys but i would never be with anyone of you, let alone fuck you" and started laughing with dream and sapnap while the others looked confused not knowing the context.

"btw, you know when george is coming back to school. karl is busy so he couldn't make it today and i miss my watch buddy?" tina asked from dream since sapnap already went in.

"no clue. he hasnt said anything because his head hurts and he cant be with his phone. if he answers please let me know"

"yes of course" tina then left to the side of the field and talked to their coach.

"what was that?" punz asked in the dressing room, referring to what tina said earlier.

"oh she was just making a point. that jessie bitch called her a pick me girl and a whore who wants to sleep with everyone and she was saying how people dont understand that we can just be friends"

"dude who the fuck talks tina like that? and jessie is still talking to you"

"thats what im saying and yes plus she is so desparete with it"

"well she has tried everyone in the team already, maybe she'll start a new round?" sam said in between.

"oh god no" few others answered.
they heard a bang on their door and soon after that, a male voice, belonging to their coach if being precise, who was asking what's taking so long. all of them got up being mentally unready for the tough next one and a half hours.

-▪︎-

sapnap and dream arrived to dream's house. his parents were gone for a weekend trip and his younger siblings were at their grandparents. dream was able to convince to his parents that he could be alone and sapnap and him could have a sleepover. his parents were okay with it, mainly because they had known sapnap since he was a kid. it wasnt unusual at all for the two to have sleepovers.

they walked in and hung their jackets. after washing their hands they went to change their clothes to dreams room, since they were wearing their uncomfortable school clothes. sapnap tough, was tired at the morning and forgot to pack another pair of pants.

"do you have extra sweatpants. i forgot mine home?"

"yeah probably. and i might even have some of your clothes also in the closet." dream laughed and walked to pick a pair.

"here, take these" he passed a random pair of gray sweatpants.

"they are good. a bit big, but cozy" sapnap said once he put them on. dream sat on his bed checking his phone.

"oh punz said on the group chat that he cancelled the party.

"oh thats good. he looked really tired as well. and he talked something like that didnt he?" sapnap asked while sitting down on the bed as well.

"yes. he said maybe tomorrow but today is too much after the practise"

"im so tired as well. and hungry" sapnap whined

"lets order a pizza. sounds good?"

"yesss please" sapnap said and dream put their orders to their favorite pizza place.

"it will take half an hour. do you wanna watch a movie?"

"sure why not"

the two walked to the living room and got comfortable on the couch, sapnap cuddling on the side of dream since they only had one blanket. a lot of people wouldn't have believed their eyes if they saw the two. both of them had a quite a hard shell and they didnt show this side of them to many people. but sometimes they were soft, it was only few carefully picked people who had seen it and they wouldn't really have that side to anyone, apart from each other, of course. they settled with a random adam sandler movie on netflix and waited for their food.

after a while the doorbell rang and they got their holy pizzas. both of them basically inhaled the food, eating in silence while the movie played on the backround.

sapnap cuddled back to the side of dream who wrapped his arms around the younger that seemed very tired. it was already 10pm but it wasnt anywhere close to when sapnap usually went to sleep.

"had a long day, yeah?" dream said with a soft voice.

"yes and the whole week has been so exhausting and rough. im sorry if you wanted to stay up late"

"no sappy its completely fine. im tired as well. im sorry about your week. you know you can always talk to me"

"yes i know. school is just stressing me out. it so hard right now" sapnap said staring at the tv but not really watching it.

"i know, but we'll get trough it, i promise" dream tightened his arms around the other. sapnap was so important to dream. once when dream was younger the others mom had said to his mom, that it was great to sapnap to have a friend like dream. and despite them not being too much apart on age, sapnap really looked up to him. the younger craved validation from the other. sapnap had never said it aloud but his acts showed all of it.

"lets lay down, its better to sleep that way" dream said and sapnap nodded and let dream to fully move him around. sapnap ended on top of dream and he cuddled on the blondes chest.

"just relax now okay. i'll be right here with you. just sleep m'kay?" he wanted to show the validation, the love, because sapnap deserved it. it was dreams role and he loved it, because he had a meaning. they had an unbreakable, different bond. they were just teens, but they would grow old together.

"mhm" was all he got as an answer.
the other fell asleep quickly so dream stopped the movie and took his phone. he snapped for a while with george who said he could probably be back to school on monday. he talked with others as well and went trough instagram and twitter being paranoid about the volume buttom and constantly cheking if the volume was zero. he didnt want to wake up the peacefully sleeping boy.

dream grew tired though quickly after the other and he wanted to leave the couch. it was a good place for a nap but bed would be more comfortable. he moved carefully away from under the other and picked him up. he walked to his room and set sapanp down on his bed.

"dream where are you going?" sapnap said with worry lacing his tired voice.

"just closing the lights love. im coming right back now" and so he did. he placed the blanket over the two and pulled the other close.

"i love you dreamy, you are the best"

"love you too pandas. now lets sleep"

"yes" sapnap said half asleep already and nuzzeled his head to dreams chest making dream happy. and when you are happy, its easy to sleep.

-▪︎-

word count: 2405

for some reason i feel really relieved after publishing this since i havent in so loooong

its 2am, feeling fresh :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513 52 15
"I'm so used to having everything under control, but this time it's uncontrollable. It's taken over my life; I spend endless nights lying awake, hopi...
92 1 8
dream wanted to try something new. how bad could it be? - (a/n: everything that's bold was erased) (also, I rushed the ending so just a heads up.) - ...
200K 6.7K 75
"สœแด‡สŸสŸแด แด…แด€ส€สŸษชษดษข, แด…ษชแด… สแดแดœ แดษชss แดแด‡?" สŸษชแด‡s แด€ษดแด… ส™แด‡แด›ส€แด€สแด€สŸ แด€ส€แด‡ษด'แด› แดœษดา“แด€แดษชสŸษชแด€ส€ แด›แด ส/ษด, สœแด‡ส€ แด˜แด€sแด› ษชs แดแด‡ssส แด€ษดแด… แดกสœแด€แด› แดกษชสŸสŸ สœแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡ษด แดกสœแด‡ษด sสœแด‡ แดแด‡แด‡แด›s แด€ ษดแด‡แดก แด„แดแดœษดแด›ส€ส สŸแด‡แด€...
654K 13.8K 65
"๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘›" -๐‘”๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘ฅ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ- George if you're reading this please leave...