Questions About Space

By AmateurAstronomy

Questions with multiple answers about space and our world. Choose one and scroll down to see the detailed ans... More

Question 1 / Scroll down for the answer.
Question 2 / Scroll down for the answer.
Question 3 / Scroll down for the answer.
Question 4 / Scroll down for the answer.
Question 5 / Scroll down for the answer.
Question 7 / Scroll down for the answer
Question 8 / Scroll down for the answer
Question 9 / Scroll down for the answer
Question 10 / Scroll down for the answer

Question 6 / Scroll down for the answer

1 1 0
By AmateurAstronomy

The Earth is over 4.5 billion years old and was formed with leftover material not long after the formation of the Sun.

How long ago were primitive life forms living on our world?

900 million years / 2.1 billion years / 3.7 billion years

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Answer to question 6 / 3.7 billion years.

Consider yourself very special and unique, the odds against you being here are astronomical and extremely close to zero.

Part of that odds is that you are the latest result of an unbroken chain of reproduction that started well over 3 billion years ago.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 196 31
Anaya a young sweet girl who never recieved love from anyone, not even her family. She is just a 20 years old girl waiting to run away from her famil...
22.5K 593 23
I write mainly for the ladies but if u have any requests I would be more than happy to write for you!
4.6K 126 22
Y/n is just a normal girl- expect one drip of her blood on any wound can heal it in a matter of seconds. When "stuff" happens to her family, what wil...
149K 17.1K 59
"ඒයි ඇටිකිච්ච ඔහොම ඉන්නවා" "නේත්‍ර, නේත්‍ර... මගේ නම නේත්‍ර" "මොකද උඹේ කට ඔච්චර සද්දෙ, මට ඔය වයසට වඩා උඩ පනින්න දඟලන ඇටි කිච්චන්ව පේන්න බෑ. ඒ නිසා මට...