LOVE IS DESTINY

By Kiara_creations

A true love can't be seen, touch or speak it just a most wonderful feeling of all. More

Chapter 1: Their Families
Chapter 2: Dev Invites Ashi
Chapter 3: Party Outfits

Character Sketch

149 6 1
By Kiara_creations

Character sketch

Continue........

                         Dev joshi

A successfully buisness man. Best friend of Raj. Loved his family the most.

                         Ashnoor

Dev's sister, studying in collage. BFF of Krati.

                        Dushyana

Parents of Dev & Ashnoor. They are BFF of their kids.

                          Raj Anadkat

He's an actor. Best friend of Dev. Love his work and his family the most.

                     Sonu Anadkat

Sister of  Raj. She's a vlogger.

                           Abhigya

Parents of Raj & Sonu. Their kids are their lives.

                        Ashi Singh

A middle class family girl. Works at Dev's Office. Loved her family the most.

                                 Krati

She's Lil sister of Ashi. BFF of Ashnoor.

                           Rubinav

Parents of Ashi & Krati. Their daughter are their lives.

                       Kanika Mann

She's an actress. Sister of Adaa daughter of (Maan).

                               Adaa

She's an actress. Sister of Kanika.
But she hates her sister a lot because of some reason (reason revealed in upcoming chapters)

                           Maan

Parents of Kanika and Adaa. Their daughters are their lives. They loved both of them equally but Adaa hurt them sometimes.

                            Pavitra

Business Rival of Dev. She wants to take over his business.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 4.6K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
878K 19.9K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
588K 18K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
431K 10.9K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...